test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Captain_Zero Is PURE AWESOMENESS Thread

Comments

• senshibat01senshibat01 Member Posts: 11,292 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    they sure miss the garden but not the car flyign over to somebody eleses pumpkin patch
    e81d2f2c7ce74e61cba28154fcac4cc2.jpg
    Tsuki ni Kawatte Oshioki Yo
  • cookiecrookcookiecrook Member Posts: 4,536 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Between vindictive birds and TRIBBLE slinging monkeys, humanity could be in trouble if the next war we face is against these creatures. :P
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
    edited November 2013
    i pick the wood ticks off the cats
    to bribe the chickens and i think the goats are still loyal enough
    but the ducks are getting suspicious
    edited November 2013
    i pick the wood ticks off the cats
    to bribe the chickens and i think the goats are still loyal enough
    but the ducks are getting suspicious

Senshi's got his own petting zoo. :D
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
    edited November 2013
    Surly do about 88 options
    edited November 2013
    Surly do about 88 options

Holy cow! Wait... is that one of them? I can't imagine having 88 goats but you never know.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
  • centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    JC must have gotten bootybanned didn't he?
    edited November 2013
    fowls felines 2 dogs over doz goats
    1 new kitten "lucky"
    no Bovines
    edited November 2013
    JC must have gotten bootybanned didn't he?

Yes, yes he did! There's a certain type of cereal. :P No, not Cookie Crisp! :mad: With posts going unacknowledged around here with the C word in it, you would laugh to find out what he got permanently booted out of here for.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited November 2013
    I would, would I?
    edited November 2013
    watch a bendy bus go through piccadilly circus?
    look out for stale franek berries then
    edited November 2013
    I would, would I?

Most definitely, yes.
    watch a bendy bus go through piccadilly circus?

Or get on board and sit or stand in the articulation point.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited November 2013
    its a weird sight. .papa had to drive one for express service so i did no one else wanted to be in the pivot. but were daring and brave

all fingers all toes
    healthy elbows
    both eyes and ears
    one hip displacement quick heal [ur hip pointer]
    one concussion 2 wk hospital
    only choked out once.. flop on floor nap egg bruise
    edited November 2013
    We have a lot of them here. I find it's one spot on a bus you can usually find a little bit of space. That alone makes it worth standing in.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited November 2013
    Most definitely, yes.

Do tell.
    edited November 2013
    grill open flips egg flatcakes.. juice..BACON.. all ready
    Cappy come home your foods gettign cold.
    edited November 2013
    Do tell.

From what I know, it involved the word "lazy" in retrospect to some UI issues. You'll havet o ask him for more detail on that.

Senshi starts my Friday off with making me hungry.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited November 2013
    From what I know, it involved the word "lazy" in retrospect to some UI issues. You'll havet o ask him for more detail on that.

Senshi starts my Friday off with making me hungry.

:rolleyes:

That silly JC.
    edited November 2013
    yes he was wishyed then moved to cereal taunting
    should have stayed with the cornflake girls
    edited November 2013
    :rolleyes:

That silly JC.
    yes he was wishyed then moved to cereal taunting
    should have stayed with the cornflake girls

There's always one in every bunch. :P
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited November 2013
    and Bannanas are bunch
    munch..
    Sushi roll snack
    cold sky looks warm
    bath is more so
    edited November 2013
    and Bannanas are bunch
    munch..
    Sushi roll snack
    cold sky looks warm
    bath is more so

How about coconut mixed with cream, toasted nuts, and deep fried bananas? Deep fry the bananas, toast the nuts in a hot pan, plate the banaanas, cover with the nuts, and drizzle the fresh coconut cream over the top. Vanilla ice cream also goes well with it. :D
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited November 2013
    it certainly does a nice coconut fusion w grapefruit mango chutney
    or nicely paired w ginger candied and clove cinnamon honey wolven spun carmel nest.
    retreats for dried apple slice noms
    edited November 2013
    I might have to detour out of my way today and grab a Booster Juice. Their Pirate's Paradise is such an amazing blend. Vanilla frozen yogurt, pineapple, strawberry, and coconut all blended in to a heavenly smoothie.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited November 2013
    Can't go wrong with that..
    id do that at the airport on the way to my unit.. alt days
    before the international lunch place
    specializing in asian cuisine
    edited November 2013
    Ah yes, before Airports were complete hellholes.
    edited November 2013
    Some airports still aren't bad. Dulles, VA and Orlando, FL are smaller airports but have been decent the times I have been through them. Vancouver, Canada has one of the worst airports I have ever been through. When I'd choose to go through LAX over there, you know you aren't doing something right.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited November 2013
    We need to get out the rescue bendi-bus and search for Senshi. Where is that solace guy hiding when you need him to help? Probably playing WoW. :P
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited November 2013
    hpcapulet wrote: »
    Senshi is chasing bunnies. Agent 6 is currently on shift and last reported his position 18 minutes ago.

It appears Cappy has someone on his trail. I wonder if the bunnies he's chasing is Momo and her friends.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited November 2013
    sneak sneak.. look about.. checks map
    i think we are there yet..
    garmin or google
    the map quest continues

the trailer is in the garage
    naps begin