Comments

• cookiecrookcookiecrook Member Posts: 4,536 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Mmmmm, bacon!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
  • senshibat01senshibat01 Member Posts: 11,292 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    oil lardon onion stir.. herbs stock..bouillon cube
    flavouring veg.. meats or pasta browned and or cooked
    or 2 lbs onion sliced then grated cheese bread place under broiler to get crust..
    e81d2f2c7ce74e61cba28154fcac4cc2.jpg
    Tsuki ni Kawatte Oshioki Yo
    edited October 2013
    Had these mini steak burgers with swiss cheese at the Microsoft event I attended this evening. They had so much food and such a huge variety that just kept coming and coming. Even lobster and goats cheese in these rolls. They even had this blue drink that looked a lot like Romulan Ale but it was purposely made to match the color of the Windows 8 Logo. It had blue Koolade, pineapple juice, and a splash of sparkling water to give it a tiny hint of carbonation. It was really nice.

The highlight of the night was my time with the XBOX One hands on. Not only did I get to play Killer Instinct but I also got to smash up a McLaren in Forza 5. I suffered a narrow defeat at the hands of one of the other guests in my first attempt at Killer Instinct and got my butt handed to me by the XBOX Community Manager for Canada in my second attempt. :D Hands on with the new Surface Pro 2 was also nice. They sure know how to present me with things and make me want them. :cool:
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
    edited October 2013
    ah so nice.. i wish i'd been whispering in the caterers ear to add Baklava spanakopita
    Some nice Winter wine spritzer.
    Add a bit of nice Music scoring Like the Nintendo DEV or FF.. car show quality presentation dance girls

Forza 5 quality fun. .when you can get a proper controller F1 wheel shifter toggles and pedal system
    I enjoyed LAN NASCAR papyrus goal was to cause crashes to help teammate.. i think we'd have been deported on a real track..
    edited October 2013
    The throttle and brake triggers seemed a little on the light side for force feedback. The rumble in them though was excellent when driving off road. I was told that you can adjust the level of force feedback the controller gives in the options. I am not a weak and feeble person by any means so that is definitely something to consider. One of the exec's 12 year old was having a lot of fun with Forza 5 and Killer Instinct. He was on some good ego and sugar after taking his dad out with some serious combo movies.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited October 2013
    any things that got the FX that doesn't cause you a seizure is ok
    you cant replace simple fun basics of game play with t
    oo much arcade colour and over bass
    edited October 2013
    The FX in both games were absolutely stunning. Forza 5 in my opinion is the premier simulation racing game that is unmatched regardless of the platform. Killer Instinct looked amazing but I am not bit on fighters. That doesn't mean it wasn't fun but it's just not my type of game. It's about time the consoles caught up to the PC platform once again but it won't be long until they are lagging behind graphically once again.

Where the XBOX one will lead for quite some time is in the whole experience. Being able to control your TV and satellite/cable box by voice and with gestures is above and beyond what Sony and Nintendo offer. These elements serve to eliminate remotes in the best way possible. The XBOX One is a new way to experience more than just games. It enhances the whole multimedia experience with every service you already have and use with your TV.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited October 2013
    [must find gates ninja i nlab.. is it you hasimoto are you loyal.. :-)]

no multi media control with ease is the grail of fun family room time [
    if you don't forget the parental lockout pw you're all set]

i remember a boutique tech view of Pioneers home commander in the day and the first tablet style GUI to replace the Sony Home Theater controller when home theater wasn't a word spoken in NA.. I had tghe first rear projection o nthe block paired to its speaker set Quadraphonic
    with Dolby before the theaters had it.. I miss trail blazing. hookign Atari up to UHF for super screen gaming
  • centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Back when gaming was new?
    edited October 2013
    Captain_Z for Federation Senate

Yes.. i found brothers pong in old tech box
    edited October 2013
    Captain_Z for Federation Senate

Yes.. i found brothers pong in old tech box

Why just Federation Senate? I'd say, Captain_Zero for Federation President. :D
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited October 2013
    yes,easier to avoid fights at Babel but sometimes the pres is blamed for everything where the senate's lumped together
    edited October 2013
    yes,easier to avoid fights at Babel but sometimes the pres is blamed for everything where the senate's lumped together

Only under a Democratic system. We shall institute school bus communism with death by being run down by a bus if you disagree with the supreme school busness. :D:cool:
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited October 2013
    But i look poor in a high button collar shirt.. We should consult the Book Of Raven Chapter Stein and get Z armbands huh? Like the Osaka Interrogator..
    http://ts2.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4697922337900661&pid=15.1
    edited October 2013
    If Z had armbands, how would she be able to see her watch? A punctual execution is very important. :P
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited October 2013
    Z Fighters Defenders of Gorn.. hum.. Maybe if we build a giant wooden clock
    edited October 2013
    Will that clock trigger a horribly painful style of execution related to buses that differs depending on the hour the clock is chiming?
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited October 2013
    Fetch e Le Bus... Load One Bluebird Range 20000
    edited October 2013
    As long as that blue bird isn't a bluejay. Silly Welfare birds and a horrible baseball team all in one!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited October 2013
    certainly are.. somewhere the ghost of jesse barfields playing days or joe carter haunt a locker wonderign about the Expos
    edited October 2013
    certainly are.. somewhere the ghost of jesse barfields playing days or joe carter haunt a locker wonderign about the Expos

I don't follow baseball enough to know or care who either of them are. All I know is, my A's didn't make it in to the World Series. :(
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited October 2013
    old Jays players
    just wait for the NFL to try and rig a move for the Raiders to LA again...

I jsut want to go to Napa in winter and visit Los Gatos and San Jose like papa did to see a Rose Bowl
    edited October 2013
    old Jays players
    just wait for the NFL to try and rig a move for the Raiders to LA again...

I jsut want to go to Napa in winter and visit Los Gatos and San Jose like papa did to see a Rose Bowl

Personally, I would like to see the Raiders moved to Toronto. That city is cursed with the worse teams in every sport imaginable. The only NFL team that has been considered to take up residence in Toronto was the Bills. They are definitely a team in keeping with the city's laughable franchises.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited October 2013
    That would be funny.. and the airs much better then moving to LA or MExico City or Tokyo

they could have a Rampaging Raccoon MAscot.. and be the Ontario Bandits have training camp in Kingston
    holding cups out to niagara tourist.. and do fund raisers in Windsor
    edited October 2013
    Toronto definitely needs an MFL team. Some of the best players the NFL have seen come from the Canadian Foootball League.

CFL Field Length: 110 yards (Center is the 55 yard line)
    NFL Field Length: 100 yards (Center is the 50 yard line)

CFL Turnover: 3 Downs
    NFL Turnover: 4 Downs

The CFL is a tougher and more interesting game where the players make less and they move up to the NFL's easier game and excel at it.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited October 2013
    Greys Cup winner Winnipeg Blue Bombers had Bud Grant a former pro nba nfl player
    coach them and the game was fun for him..

its like so many inter fields for football[soccer] or euro ice sheets the games updates make more uniform areas and remove the old charm.
  • centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    *wanders into thread*

*sees sports*

*walks out*
    edited October 2013
    *wanders into thread*

*sees sports*

*walks out*

*throws football at the back of your head* I wonder if our favorite bus... Nope! Cracked him good. :P
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited October 2013
    Super Charter Bus Z 10.... Transform.. ok whose holding the kick..Lucy?
    can somebody say Tailgate?
    i thought you could..

wont you be could you be my ...
    edited October 2013
    Tailgates are good because there's tons of food! :D Burgers, hotdogs, sausages, and many other delicious delights.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >