test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Captain_Zero Is PURE AWESOMENESS Thread

Comments

• senshibat01senshibat01 Member Posts: 11,292 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    You should it's not like Tomatoes though they aren't giving away like Drop boxers. .Apples are hoarded around here
    e81d2f2c7ce74e61cba28154fcac4cc2.jpg
    Tsuki ni Kawatte Oshioki Yo
  • cookiecrookcookiecrook Member Posts: 4,536 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I haven't seen a lot of Smith apples this year. Plenty of everything else though. Not only do they make the best candy apples, they are great for juicing and even eating. Smith apple pie is the best apple pie can get and a smith apple fritter... *drools* I've even seen them used to make apple butter. :)
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
    edited October 2013
    MArk Twain said what he missed most about traveling in Europe was an Apple Fritter

frontier wagons west they needed firm apples for the iron pan on camp fire grill to make apple pan doughty..

ah nom i sliced the last giant apple from the tree up to treat the Goats

in the barn I'm selfless that way.. critters hug.. if we had a cement pond the ducks would hop in..
    edited October 2013
    Lots of places in the U.S. and Canada sell apple fritters. Sure, most of them are not like what Europe has but the principle is there and the taste usually isn't much different.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
    edited October 2013
    gobble cobbler.. .Z would look good in a EVE suit.. but Cappy may be jealous
    edited October 2013
    What is an EVE suit?
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited October 2013
    Neon Genesis Evangelion -pilot suit

I bet Ravensteins done Halloween cookies for them
    edited October 2013
    Neon Genesis Evangelion -pilot suit

I bet Ravensteins done Halloween cookies for them

This? Personally, I think tha twould suit Cappy a lot more than Z.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited October 2013
    forsooth suit suit.. yes
    edited October 2013
    When it comes to uniforms, I would say this would be one of Z's top choices.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited October 2013
    Yes it does go well with a nice slack and bloused boot of high polished fasion.
    edited October 2013
    It's too bad STO's TWoK uniforms are such a disgrace to such an iconic and awesome uniform.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited October 2013
    The jumpsuit needs a girdle.. the whites not so nice after a nice pig roast.. Blues my Fav Colour

but the nice open flap top is a nice flexible concealing look.. the rank pips interesting
    I mean if you're working with allied forces you don't want to salute a lower rate because they
    have some funny rank system ..

now i have to check the chicken fryign i nthe pan
    thats the plan
    edited October 2013
    A girdle... I just can't picture that as a uniform accessory.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
  • centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    A girdle? Pfffft. Some militaries had compulsory codpieces.
    edited October 2013
    A girdle? Pfffft. Some militaries had compulsory codpieces.

I can understand the logic behind that.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited October 2013
    it goes under the uny CC..

i see a girdle outside on the old THOR woodcuts when he was riding in his goat drawn cart or chariot
    that kinds more like a weight lifters back brace..

invention of the zipper saved alot of eyes from those funny ballon pants except the Vatican Swiss Guards muaahaha
    edited October 2013
    I can understand the logic behind that.

History is weird. .-.
    edited October 2013
    Have you seen Thor's hammer? It looks like a Fisher Price toy for 2 year olds.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited October 2013
    its totaly like My First MAllet material .. it takes years of trainign to work up to Cappys mallet [in her sig pic]
    edited October 2013
    From what?
    edited October 2013
    and the Sbainate clad LAdy of the LAke reached up with the MAllet of.. well something like this

http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/ab233/BSM-Capulet/36900-438x.jpg

its what all good Klingons use for wack a mole?
    edited October 2013
    I bet Cappy could smash Thor easily with that. Then again, Z will take them both out with her bus. :D
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited October 2013
    Thats it we need a Charter Scenic tour.
    edited October 2013
    Thats it we need a Charter Scenic tour.

"And here on the right we have a monument to the tribble/federation alliance. Crafted from latinum and volunteer tribbles."
    edited October 2013
    "and staging Right Kirks Gift to Captains Hair Club Teased Tribble Maxxer "

On the Recreation Deck of the USS Montreal
    edited October 2013

I hope the USS Montreal has plenty of smoked meat on board. I'm hungry!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited October 2013

Can't wait to visit the Gift Shop. :D
    edited October 2013
    I hope the USS Montreal has plenty of smoked meat on board. I'm hungry!

I forgot to add the link to the Reuben Pizza. To Des Moines, IOWA!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited October 2013
    Woot Clive for Krespy Kreme for desert...

Taht Backbacon would be roasted like Booge Powels pit beef sliced like philly steak..
    on tejas mestiqute... put on a cornbread hoggie and covereed with chicago style and coneydog cinci chilli...and take a forklift to feed the crew..
    use nice london crisp and chips to scoupe up liek a spoon

or just slapped on a deepdish w pinnaples