test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Captain_Zero Is PURE AWESOMENESS Thread

Comments

• cookiecrookcookiecrook Member Posts: 4,536 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I am hoping I have time to hit Chipotle tomorrow for a late lunch or an early dinner. I hate working in the afternoon i the downtown. Hopefully I can get out of there before rush hour starts.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
  • senshibat01senshibat01 Member Posts: 11,292 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    drive by a chipolte near airport never tried one -if its not gagh im your huckleberry and
    Cilantro-Lime Rice sounds great`
    e81d2f2c7ce74e61cba28154fcac4cc2.jpg
    Tsuki ni Kawatte Oshioki Yo
    edited May 2014
    drive by a chipolte near airport never tried one -if its not gagh im your huckleberry and
    Cilantro-Lime Rice sounds great`

That rice sure does. I haven't tried it but it's definitely on my list of things to try. Tonight, the meteor shower will be live streamed compliments of NASA through UStream. You can find a link to the live stream here.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
    edited May 2014
    blank screen on it not showing.. aw well almost day off travel out of state see turkey bun seller girl take strawberry milk bottle go home long back in... maybe 12 min we bew free from desk.. bandwith suckign station ..
    edited May 2014
    blank screen on it not showing.. aw well almost day off travel out of state see turkey bun seller girl take strawberry milk bottle go home long back in... maybe 12 min we bew free from desk.. bandwith suckign station ..

Does that mean you get to rest up and relax today?
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited May 2014
    I sure hope so.. to get a few games and lionheartx10 videos caught up on.

No domestic berries growing yet the strawberries too cool and the stores have imports of questionable origin.

ITs not ShortCake unless the ingredients are safe and yummy.. the frozen version just doesn't look as good its like a hard tac biskit
    edited May 2014
    If you login to the game here on Thursday, you get 2 free ship slots for your characters. Free is good! I'm still waiting on WatchDogs. I am really looking forward to it a lot. It doesn't come out until the 27th of May though. :(
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited May 2014
    free is good
    edited May 2014
    free is good

Definitely! Personally, I think each Z-Store ship you buy should also unlock an account wide unlock ship slot. That way, people have enough ship slots for the ships they purchase instead of having to decommission them for another Z-Store ship. TRIBBLE box ships should come with a per character unlock so it doesn't take away a slot from another ship. You have those ship collectors that have just about every lock box ship and all of the Z-Store ships but not enough slots to keep them all.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited May 2014
    yes always a pain.. to realize that at least the shuttles were fixed to another list countign as a ship wasent to okewl..

runs thru new post with toast
    tumblr_mbin21svzq1qloq76o1_500.gif
    edited May 2014
    Shuttles still seem fairly useless. The shuttle PvP match and there isn't much of anything else to do with them outside of the odd terrible mission.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited May 2014
    How to zap your friends for the fun of it... and for science.

Good night, everyone!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited May 2014
    ill save my snaggle tooth for Cappy thread.. i think i had bad mixed nuts..unhappy belly
    edited May 2014
    There are very few nuts I like. Peanuts are good and almonds and walnuts are awesome. Other than those, I don't care for the rest.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited May 2014
    Hum i think Confusion Pika mixed colourful metaphors..

is a rancid nut better than a kicked one.. or stop this belly rumble before the volcano comes out one or the other end of :eek:
    edited May 2014
    Hum i think Confusion Pika mixed colourful metaphors..

is a rancid nut better than a kicked one.. or stop this belly rumble before the volcano comes out one or the other end of :eek:

I don't think I've ever had a bad nut. I'd imagine that they can't be good for you if they are off. I don't mind the odd bit of hazelnut from time to time also, More so in coffee than anything.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited May 2014
    We are sorry Che Cafe LE Bat may have inadvertalty WOKs someones dog..[humble bow no u bow lower u did it]
    http://www.lares.dti.ne.jp/~kazukun/image/AnimeDe/Excel-13b.jpg

first datre cookign chaos.. -"thats fido isent it cat?"
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v95/darknessgirl/ichigo_animestocks5Bcom5D_004.jpg
    edited May 2014
    I found a classic of Martin Yan's Chinatowns where he visits a chef that beat Iron Chef Chinese on the original Iron Chef show from Japan. That American copy was a complete joke and insult to cooking.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited May 2014
    edited May 2014
    I keep meaning to visit Morimoto's in New York City to try some Neo Japanese cuisine.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited May 2014
    Right id like the Napa one.. both are worthy.. he spends more time gettign his rice perfect before he starts to make a rol lthen most places do injecting chickens to plump them up
    edited May 2014
    Right id like the Napa one.. both are worthy.. he spends more time gettign his rice perfect before he starts to make a rol lthen most places do injecting chickens to plump them up

That is something I found interesting about Iron Chef Japanese compared to any other food show I have seen on TV. They were the first I had ever seen where they actually injected meats with ingredients. On top of that, they did it like it was a common thing but at that point in time, it was unheard of on this side of the world. The show was cutting edge, no pun intended, unlike the joke the American version was. Iron Chef Japanese was a skilled competition that was very entertaining compared to the showmance stupidity of Iron Chef America. Especially when it comes to Bobby Flay winning with a hamburger with sparklers sticking out of it. There is no famous wannabe chef I can't stand more than Bobby Flay!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited May 2014
    Yes its all about Rachel Rayness which the Americans test kitchen pokes fu nat.. meaning its glam not substance for many things morew glaer puss stuff and showeign cleavage then makign something you can eat and feed a family with

its hard to fidn balance they want a glib personality more rockstar then a real quiet hard worker
    spmework both ways around walk the walk.. biggest sin in many shows is they run thru things and steps edit for tv..
    ans leave too much in blender or pan ...

real life you scrape every spoonfull of expencive out that pot nothing gets wasted in a rinse sink
    edited May 2014
    That's why I like Rachael Ray's old shows more than the newer ones. Same with some classic Paula Dean. Oooh man! She really cooked old school southern and it made my mouth water.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited May 2014
    Yes Dixie style in her Bag Lady place.. Solid like a southern Grandma would bake.. but i was stationed south never really warmed to grits like a polenta
    edited May 2014
    Grits are one of those things that they have to be cooked right to be good. They are incredibly easy to mess up also. Grits fried in butter are delicious in my opinion. I've had them with parmmasean mixed in also. The worst grits I have ever had were in Minnesota. Oily, greesy, nastiness! :eek:
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited May 2014
    yup ja sure rutabaga lutefisk messed up gritz... lots of snow dotn ja know.. see that.

tryign for jimmies sake to make it like cream of wheat.. shame shame.. its not oatmeal either eh?
    i neva like a grain beaten and bleached too much.. i like it the why a feed bag. .wait <oink>
    its not pancake flour. .sheesh.. [somewhere Momo is cryign just to think of the horror done to perfectly nice whole foods]
    edited May 2014
    I sure could use some snow right about now. Throw in some ice cream and I'd be a very happy person right now. :D
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited May 2014
    Since this thread started with cartoons, it's only right to bump it with... Swine Trek. :cool: This makes me honestly wonder if every cartoon series has done a Star Trek spoof at some point in time.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited May 2014
    I believe so.. just Like Tetsuwan Atom [astro boy] inspired android robots and other things]
    Osamu Tezuka was the Father of Giant Robots.. that led to Gundam Transformers..