test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Captain_Zero Is PURE AWESOMENESS Thread

Comments

• senshibat01senshibat01 Member Posts: 11,292 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    well at least she didn't run over the skunk or raccoon. the convenience store sounded more exciting as a secret destination..
    e81d2f2c7ce74e61cba28154fcac4cc2.jpg
    Tsuki ni Kawatte Oshioki Yo
  • cookiecrookcookiecrook Member Posts: 4,536 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Dead skunk should count as chemical warfare. Maybe we could use that as a solution to dealing with places that don't respect boundaries. :P
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
    edited April 2014
    My old uncles hound had the combo night.. we onced visited their place after his dog ran afoul of a Skunk and porcupine

so he had a steel tub away from the house with copious amounts of tomato juice and a pliers

pluk and dunk
    edited April 2014
    I remember seeing the guy from Call of the Wildman talk about getting sprayed by a skunk. I hope that's something I never have to go through. I don't like tomato juice and I can't imagine having to bath in it to get rid of that smell.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
    edited April 2014
    well at least its not like kool-aid used like food colourign to do an anime hair dye..

ICHI you orange topped idiot

http://ts4.mm.bing.net/th?id=HN.607991833918963955&pid=15.1

More elf food? when nobodies lookign we'll sneak out to the country buffet and eat everything
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_bZpzjZ2cdYo/TCyB7oSglXI/AAAAAAAABHI/60_Zgye8BwM/s400/DSC01220+new.JPG
    edited April 2014
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited April 2014
    Szechuan if u please.. Szechuan if you dont sneeze
    mowar.....General Tso'
    edited April 2014
    I am a sucker for good General Tso/Tao chicken. :D
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited April 2014
    Airport food court by the Authentic Japanese lunch boxes... Was the TSO
    run by cooked by served lunch counter by Real Chinese cooks that knew their Chai.
    OooooLOong HOT!
    Senshi education lesson for todayIn many Eurasian languages, chai or cha is the word for tea. This comes from the Persian چای chay, which originated from the Cantonese Chinese word for tea 茶 ch
    edited April 2014
    *sips green tea* Chicken fried rice and beef with broccoli for lunch today but the highlight of that was breakfast. The Golden Griddle's French toast was awesome! Heavy on the cinnamon and real maple syrup also. :) Oh yeah. I can't forget the bacon. :D
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited April 2014
    Now thats the ticket thick BACOn like jerky thick but good.. sunny side up and PAncakes waffles w blueberries. then i woke up without any
    edited April 2014
    Being hungry at almost 11PM at night isn't good. From nachos a few minutes ago in Cappy's thread to now wanting a huge bacon sandwich in Z's thread. I can always count on these 10ite threads to keep my appetite craving food at any hour of the day and night. :cool:
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited April 2014
    BLT sub... w papa had BBbbbb BACON! cost me.. the tax...
    But then that Raven.. post the Evensville Stuffed potato place and aw... you have a BACON
    stuffed chilli covered Wendies Tato its been awhile...

TACOs such a handy meal.. crunch.. its over 30km away to get to one. .its so unfair. and dark out there medal too fdarawy..get skunked or run over by a deer or something now..

cant get crunchy tasty thought out...
    edited April 2014
    It's been quite some time since I've had a BLT sub. I am still holding out for Subway to get the rubber out of their bread before I cave to the craving.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited April 2014
    its so much better then wonder if the chickens supposed to be "green"

<noms,cupcake devils food>
    edited April 2014
    General Tso chicken for lunch... again! :D I might have to phone up Dominos just to tell them I am still alive as I usually order piza twice a week at the least.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited April 2014
    Theres some good Bwak in dat der WOK.. and don't forget the moocow

Generals Domino Tso.. Tzu bamboo skewers rdy steady.. Spicy dip

options - seseme mustard honeyBBQ mongolian style
    edited April 2014
    I told them I would be back tomorrow. I could still go for more but I wouldn't mind some honey garlic spare ribs also.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited April 2014
    it was rainning so we went to Bell
    they were slow
    [ah,well]

Girls said sorry
    [she foorgot the sauce SHE..Forgot HOT]

Went to Bell.. Taco
    [drool]
    LEts go home and eat it..
    [She forgot the sauce]

So just had to get the dog a bisket
    and an oil can of soda and a fruit and nut bar
    [we drove so far]

and yes now there is Gas in the car
    [yeah,cause we had to drive so far]

we wanted to look at a gps and got lost
    [we took a creavtive route~]
    edited April 2014
    It has been so long since I have had chat food with cheese. Then again, they don't use actual cheese on their tacos at the one by me and I don't like their disgusting cheese sauce. I saw a pizza taco on the tv last weekend though that looked really good. I just might have to make an attempt at making those at some point.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
  • centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Chat food? :confused:
    edited April 2014
    Chat food? :confused:

Sadly, I meant cat food. :p Chat food would probably be good. Can Chat cook? We'll probably never know because she's still angry at PWE. :(
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited April 2014
    Wel lstrangly enough its sorta like sayign CAt in French so.. wait.. Food.. <noms> ok better

I found Cappys Kitty again

http://ts4.mm.bing.net/th?id=HN.608030415612938675&pid=15.1
    edited April 2014
    Sadly, I meant cat food. :p Chat food would probably be good. Can Chat cook? We'll probably never know because she's still angry at PWE. :(

Chat! Chat! Come back!
    edited April 2014
    Chat! Chat! Come back!

That would be really nice. She was the nicest Swedish person I have ever encountered.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited April 2014
    I've known a lot of decent Sweds.
    edited April 2014
    Chat and Xbox Live's PMSZaki account for the two I can think of. PMSZaki literall ran down her street screaming in a fit of rage when her 360 red ring'd. Even mentioning the subject infuriated her. Our lovely Chat is quite normal by comparison.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited April 2014
    Yes but CHAT had a long nose. it fit her well. :P You forgot the RAts named Riker and Worf..
    i miss the Swedish institute folk sessions - i was tryign to wish her more good karma

2 more too go on list and days done
    edited April 2014
    I miss hte updates on those rats also. I wonder if she's added any more to the crew.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited April 2014
    I d lern Mjuktunnbrod to feed them.