test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Captain_Zero Is PURE AWESOMENESS Thread

Comments

• cookiecrookcookiecrook Member Posts: 4,536 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I wasn't a big Astro Boy fan and the same goes for anything Gundam. Transformers though, is awesome! Not the new stuff though but the G1/G2 and Beast Wars.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
  • senshibat01senshibat01 Member Posts: 11,292 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    SD was chibi cute.. aw.. http://ts2.mm.bing.net/th?id=HN.608052603431944817&pid=15.1
    2 calipers a rotar a tie rod and oc air breather something else $$ goign to be over 680 to fix..
    e81d2f2c7ce74e61cba28154fcac4cc2.jpg
    Tsuki ni Kawatte Oshioki Yo
    edited May 2014
    I over did it on the charity pizza today. Buying pizza to help donate to a good cause is awesome but I ate way too much pizza and I still have 3 more mediums in the fridge. :eek:
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
    edited May 2014
    pizza should be ok as long as its not re frozen [cross the power grid fingers]

try BBQ
    .Louis Armstrong, His Hot Five - Struttin' with some barbecue .
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=AL94UKMTqg-9DCN79kF1uFkOb_goddltPb&v=h1b3eI8I_DU&feature=player_detailpage
    edited May 2014
    I'm getting tired of pizza. :P I doubt I will be able to finish it all but I'll eat some more later, have more for breakfast, and then probably trash the rest.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited May 2014
    Tragic of course but sometimes necessary when a party cat finish things off is not handy
    edited May 2014
    Z's puppy would have a field day with my regular left overs. :D
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited May 2014
    puppy not supposed to be wider than long
    i was thinking about a squirrle party.. take pizza and catnip...box web cam party
    edited May 2014
    puppy not supposed to be wider than long
    i was thinking about a squirrle party.. take pizza and catnip...box web cam party

You just made me think of a South Park episode that was focused around cats. I can't really go into anymore details other than it's season 3, episode 7.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited May 2014
    Yes, I do seem to recall.. Ah Miss Kittah!
    edited May 2014
    Yes, I do seem to recall.. Ah Miss Kittah!

That was a hilarious episode and definitely a classic.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited May 2014
    So many times like the Meteor Party and the Renoesqueness - I miss the they killed KEnny.
    havent seen a ep in along time.
    edited May 2014
    Speaking of meteors, one might have came down in Tennessee last night.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited May 2014
    Right debris from Halley's Comet in another meteor is only a good science project if it doesn't smash down on thee.
    edited May 2014
    Right debris from Halley's Comet in another meteor is only a good science project if it doesn't smash down on thee.

I would really like to have a good sized chunk of meteor. Something awesome to display on my desk and hopefully also big enough to have a couple of chunks to go in a pair of rings.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited May 2014
    edited May 2014

Yep, but much nicer than those. You can find jewelry online that claims to be made with or has a piece of meteor in it but honestly, I'd really want proof before paying a TRIBBLE ton of what they go for.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited May 2014
    Yes so much of it is just iron ore so its not so precious just romantic
    edited May 2014
    Yes so much of it is just iron ore so its not so precious just romantic

Exactly! In 20 years from now though, I wouldn't be surprised if one of the by-products of asteroid mining is using the left over rock in gardens as a way to be a little more elite when it comes to that front or back garden at home.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited May 2014
    its sorta like lava rock or small pieces of pyrite from mount rushmore park if you dont case it it melds into the environment over time and loses its -POP-
    edited May 2014
    its sorta like lava rock or small pieces of pyrite from mount rushmore park if you dont case it it melds into the environment over time and loses its -POP-

Herhaps. Considering science is still discovering new elements though. That alone peaks my interest in stuff like that. With the planetary size diamond out there, just imagine what else we will find when we actually have the technology to venture a little further away from this planet we call home.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited May 2014
    One breakthrough can spur a mass of deadend research findign the missing link..
    edited May 2014
    Our space researching Residential School Bus will keep us up to date on anything interesting that progresses.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited May 2014
    when you have a Discovery you Endeavour to challenge rust off the old pyridium so new Enterprises can be created and people like Galileo and Copernicus proven right for thinking outside the box
    edited May 2014
    Happy Victoria Day, Canada! he Memorial Day weekend next week for America. What is everyone doing for their long weekend?
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited May 2014
    Yes Many Rememberances..
    Depends on Lotto results ive been suckign up the corporate bandwidth lookign at travel options for a out of production auto.. *
    Well are for us with this backwards schedule Friday is monday and monday friday then three days off

I think we need to double post this.. Coffe clutch.. LAst Creme puffs gone what to do
    Fresh pot should be brewed.. and sent to the Cappy thread
    http://badger11.animeblogger.net/image/coffee.jpg
  • hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,764 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Happy Victoria Day, Canada! he Memorial Day weekend next week for America. What is everyone doing for their long weekend?

happy v-day

i had to painfully endure someone else's family get together, which i managed by having my laptop w me and writing an entry for the Lit Challenge
    edited May 2014
    hawku001x wrote: »
    happy v-day

i had to painfully endure someone else's family get together, which i managed having my laptop w me and writing an entry for the Lit Challenge

I feel for you! Thankfully my family doesn't subject us to that unless it's around Christmas. Then again, I like to take my vacations far enough away at Christmas that I can't possibly make it. ;)
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
  • hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,764 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    haha i completely agree with this strategy...... if i had the money, id do it all the time..... im a horrible person
    edited May 2014
    I wouldn't say I am horrible for doing so. I just prefer my family in small settings instead of 50+ of us in one place. :P
    <
    > <
    > <
    >