test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Captain_Zero Is PURE AWESOMENESS Thread

Comments

• senshibat01senshibat01 Member Posts: 11,292 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Did Super MArio have to bake a cake.. no collect coins for the underground cake market :D

Hum.. youd make a good MEtroid
    http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs9/i/2006/067/8/a/Bialystock_and_Bloom___Gaia_by_Ummeiko.png
    e81d2f2c7ce74e61cba28154fcac4cc2.jpg
    Tsuki ni Kawatte Oshioki Yo
  • cookiecrookcookiecrook Member Posts: 4,536 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Nooooo no more food shows! D:

Unless it's done by Virginia from Mert's Cakes. :cool: Our Residential School Bus can tell us all about their praline cake. Personally, I'd like to try one of their in-season berry cakes. *drools*
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
  • centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I need to stop reading these threads when I'm hungry.
    edited April 2014
    I need to stop reading these threads when I'm hungry.

Maybe you should try reading this thread while eating. :cool:
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
    edited May 2014
    now thats an idea a treat poker game.. you wont loose your shirt just the eclair :-)
    edited May 2014
    now thats an idea a treat poker game.. you wont loose your shirt just the eclair :-)

Losing the eclair is fine but not the Bavarian cream. *drools*
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited May 2014
    Blueberry creame Danish.. Ja. train of thought missed station.. hum
    Roasted a tribble saored in BOP morning win.
    edited May 2014
    Blueberry creame Danish.. Ja. train of thought missed station.. hum
    Roasted a tribble saored in BOP morning win.

Do you have enough of those danishes for everyone?
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited May 2014
    What Danishes? [forearm over crumbs]
    edited May 2014
    :eek: No one saved me one?! :(
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited May 2014
    who loves ya baby!
    6Ritsu+Tainaka.jpg
    edited May 2014
    The weekend has arrived! Well... almost. :P
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited May 2014
    Let there be Cappy and Zero Unification of Food -
    cake__by_anime_destron-d4lh9l4.jpg
    edited May 2014
    Eclair cake! Yes, just like the donought but in cake form. :D
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
  • captan2er0captan2er0 Member Posts: 837 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    mmmm.... food
    Signature%20Base%203%20copy.png?psid=1
    edited May 2014
    captan2er0 wrote: »
    mmmm.... food

Eat then! There's nothing like a midnight Hawaiian calzone to help stop a craving until breakfast. ;)
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited May 2014
    edited May 2014
    Speaking of Mmmmm good. I need to figure out lunch. Do I get a burger, a Reuben, Chinese, Pizza, wings, or something else?
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited May 2014
    "Dango" the one you love then... if they dint get enough. .they will take you out for a burgur or something . an easy cooks way thru yr one together.. before you have to steam and strain carrots and change di diis

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxtajSKfuqI&feature=player_detailpage
    edited May 2014
    I am tempted to get a Hawaiian calzone or a Hawaiian pizza. FYI, Transformers: Fall of Cybertron is currently on sale on Steam for $15. It's well worth the purchase for anyone who hasn't played it yet.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
  • centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I dunno, it didn't look that good to me.
    edited May 2014
    maybe the red dye will turn it around for you.. its a sweet rice bar almost like a pudding..

the hand that rocks the guitar also the craddle knows the Odango dosent fall far from the yum yum tree
    ninja grin
    flying hug tackle
    http://media.steampowered.com/steamcommunity/public/images/avatars/24/24e08ac5dfe391659f25db0d78307dae48b2a5ec_full.jpg
    edited May 2014
    I dunno, it didn't look that good to me.

lol You don't like any decent games! :P I liked it enough, I bought it for 3 people while it was on same for $15. There is still a few hours left on that as well. It's a fantastic game!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited May 2014
    edited May 2014
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited May 2014
    The brain falls out just looking at it.. so lame what would Yoda do...
    Sith it is bury it you must.
    edited May 2014
    The brain falls out just looking at it.. so lame what would Yoda do...
    Sith it is bury it you must.

I think you mean, Yogurt. We are the anti-Star Wars thread that only recognizes SpaceBalls.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited May 2014
    That right this tread fell down the page two power core faster then lukes hand without a r2d2 lunchbioox . can let that happen again of Darkhelmut will win
    no derby or lotto for pika serching for a bigger spaceball to move too is hard work <cough..too many days in a row makes pika a dull battery low pika u know]
    edited May 2014
    That right this tread fell down the page two power core faster then lukes hand without a r2d2 lunchbioox . can let that happen again of Darkhelmut will win
    no derby or lotto for pika serching for a bigger spaceball to move too is hard work <cough..too many days in a row makes pika a dull battery low pika u know]

Maybe some of Brock's specially forulated Pokemon food will give you a boost. If you can't find that, a meatball sam'ich might hold you over until you can find some.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited May 2014
    Im going to so NOm nom its almost too smexy to explain the quality OF THIS LITTLE ONE OF A KIND SORTA FAST oops caps locks sorry food tex mex.. with some dreamy Enchiladas..ya yas

maS ENCHIA ASLONG AS NO PIKAS GO INSIDE