test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Captain_Zero Is PURE AWESOMENESS Thread

Comments

• cookiecrookcookiecrook Member Posts: 4,536 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    feelin better had us a proper oink attack.. pulled pork.. nice fries skin on.. slaw aw
    forgot to bring milk home..

Are you sure? Z might have borrowed the jug for a sip and drank the whole gallon. :P Leave it to Senshi to leave me hungry after visiting this thread.

A huge shout out to anyone and everyone who has ever served in any branch of the Armed Forces. We are truly thankful to all who have served their country and have the utmost respect for all of those who have made the ultimate sacrifice in the line of duty.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
  • senshibat01senshibat01 Member Posts: 11,292 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Are you sure? Z might have borrowed the jug for a sip and drank the whole gallon. :P Leave it to Senshi to leave me hungry after visiting this thread.

A huge shout out to anyone and everyone who has ever served in any branch of the Armed Forces. We are truly thankful to all who have served their country and have the utmost respect for all of those who have made the ultimate sacrifice in the line of duty.

Thank you.. im wearing black and blue today thank fullyy not a black sash on a badge anymore
    e81d2f2c7ce74e61cba28154fcac4cc2.jpg
    Tsuki ni Kawatte Oshioki Yo
    edited May 2014
    I hope everyone is enjoying their Memorial Day holiday. It's 84F outside here and humid as well.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
    edited May 2014
    the picante on the bun was all that.. and washed well with flavoured milk. Good time to think nap in the thousand miles from nowhere without a stetson hat ville no wherre near mary chapin carpenter
    edited May 2014
    Apparently the cooler day was pushed back to tomorrow according to this mornings weather. Mid 80's today and humid. :( Then again, the cooler weather is still the mid to high 70's. So much for that cooler summer the weather people predicted this year.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited May 2014
    You still get the UV.. and dotn have the sun to enjoy it.. clashign weathers brew storm cells
    edited May 2014
    We got a bit of heavy rain before the sun came back out in full force. It's still really hot and humid out.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited May 2014
    But we want sport.. gloom day yesterday a cemetary club meeting// now thats importaint and depresing

http://2chmatome.blog6.mmm.me/imgs/2/2chmatome/miku_bat.jpeg
    edited May 2014
    Cooler but still humid here today. Definitely a step in the right direction.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited May 2014
    I see sun
    and its not seatle

I see a lawn
    and no russian tanks on it
    so its not Kyv..

ITs just so nice to have rain
    and we are not in NY

Hi Zuul how ya been
    Hum.. Tiem to eat after midnight <transfor>

BATZILLA!
    https://sp3.yimg.com/ib/th?id=HN.608026979682486739&pid=15.1
    edited May 2014
    Z has been hogging all of the rain. If you want rain, you'll have to ask our residential school bus to share.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited May 2014
    Lots of nice rain songs

HOG? hum... squander lunch tomorrow
    here piggy piggy here piggy piggy...

ITs been awhile since i had a real BBQ pulled pork..
    [wendys is ok.. its realy im sure its supposed to be piggy]

just not very convenient.. i'm in the rut
    jalapeno hot dogs with cheddar hum

two closest places had the worst fire fires i ever had last week.. so greezy its a sin.
    edited May 2014
    I really like Wendy's chili. It may not be proper chili but it sure is good. It does make me miss Gold Star though. Best fast food chili I have ever had. Wendy's hot sauce, although not hot, is awesome for that smokey flavor added to a baked potato or to give the chili a bit more taste.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
  • hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,764 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    who is captianzero and where is my autograph book
    edited May 2014
    In the Matrix buffer transporter.. .shuttle ..

Today was.. Chicken coaterd in spices mello and tiny beets in tomato butter gravy w t paste. EVOO herb mixed. The Chicken steamed over BACON! and onion so the spice rub didnt carmalize it melted in to make very juicey w hard cheese side slice
    edited May 2014
    I feel like I could eat 2 loafs of cornbread right about now. :cool:
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited May 2014
    I want that side with lots of Honey please clovers nice but Lavender <drool> if like Italian olive oil skin tonic

those little green w palmetto swinning in the sauce hidding
    edited May 2014
    I need to find some garlic butter for mine. I like to dip cornbread in garlic butter. *heads over to the Cappy thread for some*
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited May 2014
    Needs some Oatmeal cookies and milk.. but this creme puff will do.. 6 hours of sleep not enough
    edited May 2014
    Needs some Oatmeal cookies and milk.. but this creme puff will do.. 6 hours of sleep not enough

No raisins in them?! :eek: I sure could go for some golden raisin oatmeal cookies. No! Not with Ketchup! :P
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited May 2014
    Dips in white chocolate.. Ma ma ma my macadamia.. my my WOOO

ties ribbon around little packets.. Sure why not.. Golden or regular cookie cutter..

The I love Lucy Cake Factory lines open...
    http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m109/kaiterra_399/Evangelion/Coordination_zpsc1c7d1e0.jpg
    edited May 2014
    I will pass on the white chocolate but I'm sure Z will enjoy every bit of it.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited May 2014
    Or Butterscotch.. Dilly or cone it could be Sunde on saturday day
    wait this is not the Mellon Lords Place.. [nibbles temple rice caKES]
    HOPS TO Caaapytowne
    edited June 2014
    My fix right now is chocolate and coconut. :D After just over another 4 hours put in to playing WatchDogs, it's bedtime for me. Good night, everyone!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited June 2014
    how dare u mention another game other than STO...... blasphemy
    edited June 2014
    try homemade Coconut milk squeezed from shredded infused with coconut strands and frozen into a push pop..plastic roll.. <noummy>
    edited June 2014
    hawku001x wrote: »
    how dare u mention another game other than STO...... blasphemy

May has been an excellent month for games. Wolfenstein: The New Order, WatchDogs, and Mario Kart 8. If it wasn't for the awesome player base that STO has and for some, the huge sums of money they have sunk into STO. How many people would still be playing if those two things didn't factor into keeping people playing?
    try homemade Coconut milk squeezed from shredded infused with coconut strands and frozen into a push pop..plastic roll.. <noummy>

That sound good. Like with anything, I would like it thick thanks to plenty of shredded coconut. :D
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited June 2014
    May has been an excellent month for games. Wolfenstein: The New Order, WatchDogs, and Mario Kart 8. If it wasn't for the awesome player base that STO has and for some, the huge sums of money they have sunk into STO. How many people would still be playing if those two things didn't factor into keeping people playing?

these are questions only Aristotle could answer :D

watchdogs looks good
    edited June 2014
    WatchDogs is a lot of fun and more of what I had hoped GTA V would have been. You focus on one character instead of being split between three, two of which I didn't even want to play. The game on consoles and the PC has some issues but a bit of troubleshooting PC wise with an AMD graphics card will get the game running amazing and at ultra settings if you have a card with 3GB of GDDR or more on it. If you have an nVidia GPU, you will probably have to wait for the major patch being worked on to get it running on more than medium settings. The best description I can offer up is, that it's a single character GTA V with better graphics and some of the hacking elements and story from Deus Ex: Invisible War.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >