edited March 2014
    Eh, I'm not that picky.

Why not? What's wrong with being picky? :D

HAPPY 3RD THREADAVERSARY!!!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
  • centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Why not? What's wrong with being picky? :D

HAPPY 3RD THREADAVERSARY!!!

Some things aren't worth getting upset over. Happy Threadaversary. :P
  • cookiecrookcookiecrook Member Posts: 4,536 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Some things aren't worth getting upset over. Happy Threadaversary. :P

*puts 30 pounds of confetti into a cannon, points it at solace and Senshi, and fires* :D
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
  • senshibat01senshibat01 Member Posts: 11,292 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    We'er knee deep in the Hooupla now! :D
    e81d2f2c7ce74e61cba28154fcac4cc2.jpg
    Tsuki ni Kawatte Oshioki Yo
    edited March 2014
    We'er knee deep in the Hooupla now! :D

With some chocolate and vanilla podding, we could make confetti balls because we are all out of snow. :D
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited March 2014
    ..and here i thought they were confected out of devils food and covered with marshmallow coconut..
    edited March 2014
    ..and here i thought they were confected out of devils food and covered with marshmallow coconut..

You've got me craving an Almond Joy now. :cool:
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited March 2014
    Make it Savory and a Double.. Smoke House hickory Almonds of joy.. and thats not a Pokemon..
    [ducks jennys cuffs rockets off again]
    edited March 2014
    Team Senshi is blasting off again! *sha-wing*
    edited March 2014
    Team Senshi is blasting off again! *sha-wing*

Pi-Pika-chu! :D
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited March 2014
    bata bing bata boom.. bitty a bop.

water runs down back the office lady goes yakty yack..
    nothing goes well when somebody is woke up late with swearign complaits.. im the Scape Pika

..next interview. .what did last position teach you?
    ..to look for a better place to work for :/

what makes you think this is it?
    you havent fired me yet?

well tis a thought.. silly customer is always right if youre o nthe phone and not here seeign how they treat you employees...lady.. we love helpign people.. you hate them swearing at you? well i think we need to find better customers :/
    edited March 2014
    ESO head start kicks off soon and other betas to keep busy with for games. Happy Saturday, everyone!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited March 2014
    a malfunction saved me from touch screen vending machine Frito salty chips
    [guardian poke intervention]
    edited March 2014
    a malfunction saved me from touch screen vending machine Frito salty chips
    [guardian poke intervention]

Makes me curious as to what that was running. Personal and business use, I have no complaints with errors under Windows 8.1 and very minor complaints about the GUI. We don't need a stupid Star Button for example. I hope they add the ability to disable that. Driver wise, it's a bit picky for newer drivers but that's nothing rebooting with driver signing turned off can't fix in 3 seconds.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited March 2014
    sounds too easy ..the e machines at work are slow i know
    low ram java isent being updated
    edited March 2014
    sounds too easy ..the e machines at work are slow i know
    low ram java isent being updated

That's the catch. Windows 8.1 is meant to run on a tablet, smart phone, XBOX One, and PC. Due to the diversity in system specs for all of those. Even the crappiest PC or laptop will feel like new again when upgrading to Windows 8.1. Hopefully our bus buddy can get the old laptop done at some point and offer up some feedback on the difference.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited March 2014
    Right its about compatability.. when WIN ME came out it never loaded right i spent all that money and it never worked on the win 98se box i built w scsi tape drive digital by pass cable
    and voodoo 3000!

but we have a whole supply box full of old bad sectore 1.6gig hds and pII mother boards how can we fail~

toss p2 heatsink over shoulder..

we nowe have to scrape left overs out the dutch oven to feed papa.. and plot tomorrows auto repairs list of tire and wipers.
    edited March 2014
    Right its about compatability.. when WIN ME came out it never loaded right i spent all that money and it never worked on the win 98se box i built w scsi tape drive digital by pass cable
    and voodoo 3000!

but we have a whole supply box full of old bad sectore 1.6gig hds and pII mother boards how can we fail~

toss p2 heatsink over shoulder..

we nowe have to scrape left overs out the dutch oven to feed papa.. and plot tomorrows auto repairs list of tire and wipers.

Find yourself a good disk utility to try and repair or mark the bad sectors. Most good manufactures have their own. Seagate for example has SeaTools. If not, fdisk the drive from a DOS boot disk or CD, delete the partition, remake it, and then low level format it. It should hold up after that unless the hardware is failing.

Hard drives are dirt cheap also for massive sizes. I picked up a couple of 3TB drives about a month ago to add more storage and replace some aging drives that I use for back ups.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited April 2014
    eeep unexpected cost of wheel stud lug nuts .. oh nuts.. + buying tire to begin with $$$
    maybe i cheap on brothers rent[scratch food off list no no] well its a good day for 4 hours sleep and waiting at repair shoppe.. no must reengage sleep cycle.. its whats a day offs for..

after a tanks full of fuel added to outgoing accounts recievables in red..
    1 day postpoinment of eat out ..but the 2 new wheels look pretty but now the frotn ones look extra old .. the OEM in the store shelf box shure looked lame so im gaming with the old same old.. tonight..

[saves like a mizer to spend one day like a kaizer!]
    edited April 2014
    eeep unexpected cost of wheel stud lug nuts .. oh nuts.. + buying tire to begin with $$$
    maybe i cheap on brothers rent[scratch food off list no no] well its a good day for 4 hours sleep and waiting at repair shoppe.. no must reengage sleep cycle.. its whats a day offs for..

after a tanks full of fuel added to outgoing accounts recievables in red..
    1 day postpoinment of eat out ..but the 2 new wheels look pretty but now the frotn ones look extra old .. the OEM in the store shelf box shure looked lame so im gaming with the old same old.. tonight..

[saves like a mizer to spend one day like a kaizer!]

Maybe we can save money by borrowing the ones off of Frans' new tires he just bought for this truck?! ;) I hope everyone enjoyed their April Fools Day.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited April 2014
    safari atr 245/70 r 16.. sneak sneak.. nah.. its not fair [cardboard cut out tires now thats an April for you..

Lets get PI to die cast a mold in the shape of a F 100 Bus and Mustang cant eat its new diet plan cant eat historic cars.. wait.. Wahts that i hear.. its Debbie Harry... Rapture

The Pika from
    is out the Ihop
    eating cars Suburus hondas look out toyota
    edited April 2014
    I think we're going to need to hide solace in this thread for a while. Once Cappy reads that he was supposed to duct taper her to keep her here, she's going to come out swinging with that mallet she loves so much.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited April 2014
    I lost my Asuka Finger waving. .will a Bat Wedge do?
    Im [never ask age] also a Fan of Little Foruam Sister Raven

http://i396.photobucket.com/albums/pp50/mrsbphoenix/BatWedgieAnimation.gif

these are just a few of our favourite things when the mallet swigns
    when the targ bites

and everything seams alright!
    http://rav.shishnet.org/b7e3582f357783f6b24124fd7729fc63/asuka-angry1.gif
    http://vigitas.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/angry-asuka-1.jpg
    edited April 2014
    I lost my Asuka Finger waving. .will a Bat Wedge do?
    Im [never ask age] also a Fan of Little Foruam Sister Raven

http://i396.photobucket.com/albums/pp50/mrsbphoenix/BatWedgieAnimation.gif

these are just a few of our favourite things when the mallet swigns
    when the targ bites

and everything seams alright!
    http://rav.shishnet.org/b7e3582f357783f6b24124fd7729fc63/asuka-angry1.gif
    http://vigitas.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/angry-asuka-1.jpg

There are some very nice mallets (hammers) in ESO. I'm going to assume that Cappy has one of them for a weapon. If not, I hope one is in her future. They actually offer up some very decent damage.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited April 2014
    I could then fashion up a By Tor and the Snow Dog of War..

IF you love a Mallet then toss it free
    if it dosent return.. Hop over and pick it up and throw it again?
    edited April 2014
    Still with the ESO talk. :/
    edited April 2014
    Still with the ESO talk. :/

You have to be the only one I can think of that isn't interested and enjoying ESO. To each their own but there's seems to be plenty there for just about everyone to enjoy and appreciate. Stunning graphics definitely help also. :D ESO graphically compared to STO is like playing a beautiful open world game with plenty of different quests, choices and classes for diversity, different content for varying races and classes, state of the art gorgeous graphics, and a team that is dedicated to proving a high quality game versus STO being the equivalent of Pong on a Atari 2600. Support disappeared more than 40 years ago for it and yet someone is still playing it. :P
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited April 2014
    Im ESO curious.. dosent mean ive let it kiss me yet.. [shakes head grabs coffee]

checks for toucan beak no weve not Horted and chased Lit Rav today..
    [gothicly yours.. ur.. wheres my scroipt writter..pulls up sleeve stop puttign words in my mouth ill just stand here and look pretty when the shows cancelled its your fault:o ]
    edited April 2014
    Im ESO curious.. dosent mean ive let it kiss me yet.. [shakes head grabs coffee]

checks for toucan beak no weve not Horted and chased Lit Rav today..
    [gothicly yours.. ur.. wheres my scroipt writter..pulls up sleeve stop puttign words in my mouth ill just stand here and look pretty when the shows cancelled its your fault:o ]

You should try it. Ayra and Cappy were teaming up last night. It comes with a 30 day free trial when you buy the retail or digital copy. You know you want it, Senshi. BUY! BUY!! BUY!!! :D
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited April 2014
    But that would be like Rise of the Hutt.. 30 day free then pay pay commitment.. hum
    ITs only lunch..[stare stare]