Install Arc

The Captain_Zero Is PURE AWESOMENESS Thread

Comments

• daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Looks like a Lionfish to me.
    :cool:
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • senshibat01senshibat01 Member Posts: 11,292 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    e81d2f2c7ce74e61cba28154fcac4cc2.jpg
    Tsuki ni Kawatte Oshioki Yo
  • cookiecrookcookiecrook Member Posts: 4,536 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    daveyny wrote: »
    Looks like a Lionfish to me.
    :cool:

If some are looking forward to it. That's great! Personally, I hope the console it has makes up for what it lacks in looks in my opinion.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
    edited April 2014
    ITs not Busey enough but it may just get you places.. like assimilated by a Borg cube for one?
    edited April 2014
    I would much rather have a Borg Cube. With the upcoming major ner to the Borg set, I hope we eventually see some new and better Borg gear.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
  • centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    The Borg missions don't suck any more at least. I'm looking forward to the new Risan Ship. :3
    edited April 2014
    The Borg missions don't suck any more at least. I'm looking forward to the new Risan Ship. :3

I didn't think they sucked in the first place. I really wish the originals were kept around as an alternative to the reputation grind and to preserve the story they added to STO. Some of the best conversation to ever come out of STO was talking to the Federation Supply Crates in KA. :D
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited April 2014
    Youve jsut spent 1 hour with a pug whinning about you not having leet gear.. what ya gonna do next? wait for the Sulu show to break and never finish the mission :P

so your toast- real love
    http://neildiamondhomepage.com/web/cji/spimages/b014tst001.jpg
    edited April 2014
    Youve jsut spent 1 hour with a pug whinning about you not having leet gear.. what ya gonna do next? wait for the Sulu show to break and never finish the mission :P

so your toast- real love
    http://neildiamondhomepage.com/web/cji/spimages/b014tst001.jpg

I don't think anyone in this thread is a Bruins fan, let alone a hockey fan. :P English Football FOREVER! :cool:
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited April 2014
    I didn't think they sucked in the first place. I really wish the originals were kept around as an alternative to the reputation grind and to preserve the story they added to STO. Some of the best conversation to ever come out of STO was talking to the Federation Supply Crates in KA. :D

Oh, I'm talking about the story story missions not the STFs. :P

And the only sport I keep up with is the Iditarod. :D
    edited April 2014
    Give lotto boxes to fleet.. grind for ore to buy keys.. still no uber kewl things in that collection

but outfitting a few nice consoles was ok. lots of dupe things. no yellow jacket or hornet
    camo for ship. its hard to be yellow and black here.

I need an Asuka to explain -Asuka: Thermal Expansion -
    Right now my HD is at the limit for the files to work right and not get low mem warning.

So any poatches addign files and changign things fills margin .. budgets bad for updates.
    edited April 2014
    Ahhh. The Borg story missions were decent. Assimilation was awesome, especially when it rewarded you with a Borg Console. Deja Q was one of my favorite missions in STO.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited April 2014
    Ahhh. The Borg story missions were decent. Assimilation was awesome, especially when it rewarded you with a Borg Console. Deja Q was one of my favorite missions in STO.

Guess what? The Borg cube in that mission actually looks like a Borg cube now. :D
    edited April 2014
    Yes the Sisko rescue was nice.. interesting operation at end you get crowed good.. trying to pop shield barriers it was really nice first tiem as engineer
    edited April 2014
    Guess what? The Borg cube in that mission actually looks like a Borg cube now. :D

That sounds awesome! I just hope they didn't ruin the mission by trying to "streamline" it like they have ruined other good pieces of older STO missions.

I hate Sisko! He's got to be the worst shouldn't have ever been a Captain in my opinion. His character might have been more likable if it wasn't so wrapped up in that boring religious TRIBBLE with the Bajoran's.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited April 2014
    I got so sick of the Cardassian Missions I said TRIBBLE the lot of 'em and I haven't gone back yet. :P
    edited April 2014
    I got so sick of the Cardassian Missions I said TRIBBLE the lot of 'em and I haven't gone back yet. :P

I can't blame you there. Kirkland never shuts up! The one where you go to DS9's sister station though where they have that gas that allows you to shoot your own BO's is awesome. That is actually my favorite mission of the whole Cardassian story line.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited April 2014
    I think the wrong focus group teamed with DEV and said ah, this takes too long..i want an arcade pew pew.. edit this or just assign GOZER to do too much and not five him a Vaycay
    edited April 2014
    According to the lastest Tribble feedback, there are plenty of unhappy testers. Not only can they not test the rep gear without grinding it first, their reported bugs over the past few weeks have fallen on ears that just couldn't care less to listen. It's nice to know that season 9 is continuing the Holodeck disaster upon launch and again adding a TRIBBLE ton of bugs to the game that will never get fixed.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited April 2014
    I know lets enter more beautiful pics of clipping showing why QA BEta Alphas are necessary to improve..

Lets get hearts accelerating to the mcgarnicle tune.. Dance on the moon sing Frank Sinatra fly me to the moon to cappy on risa beach in German..
    edited April 2014
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited April 2014
    yes song in head cant get artist lyric search fails us... growl growl its a not a miley song or a taylor or a mellow one at all i listen to station to stay awake driving home lastnight so i scare the deer away... playlist for yesterday wont pop up just todays aw...

it may be in the moment.. but this youtube dosent show one that matches either...
    listen live feed at home... maybe it shows up.. seeing my day trip found old bakery still made great carmel walnut treats. .boss call stole thurday off away.. to help out which is ok.. [really it is twist pops reataches repeats arm head,,leg pop]
    edited April 2014
    yes song in head cant get artist lyric search fails us... growl growl its a not a miley song or a taylor or a mellow one at all i listen to station to stay awake driving home lastnight so i scare the deer away... playlist for yesterday wont pop up just todays aw...

it may be in the moment.. but this youtube dosent show one that matches either...
    listen live feed at home... maybe it shows up.. seeing my day trip found old bakery still made great carmel walnut treats. .boss call stole thurday off away.. to help out which is ok.. [really it is twist pops reataches repeats arm head,,leg pop]

There's a great app for Android called, Shazam. If you let it listen to about 5 seconds of hte song, it will come up with the artist, title, YouTube link, and so on. If you know what station you had on, you could always check their website for it as it's probably in their regular cycle of songs they air.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited April 2014
    yes terestrial radio is so top 40 i didnt have to wait weeks like a small indie station

it was halestrom MZ Hyde...i foud her it that song..
    edited April 2014
    YouTube is such a disappointment at times. I watched Star Warners this morning and yet I can't find it to link. :( It's basically Star Wars with Animaniacs and Pinky and the Brain characters but so much better than Star Wars. :D
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited April 2014
    brain brain its pinky and da b rain.. darth Brain pinky jar jar..

muahha hardie harhar.. i must have inadvertly posted alt universer take on this somehwere..

i had the pinky and brain in a story stranted on a disabled shuttle or in space tryign top flag down a klingon

wait what were we talkign about Brain
    Conquest Pinky

Yonk - but im hungry brain

yes pinky hungry for conquest.. heres a packet of crisp until then..
    edited April 2014
    brain brain its pinky and da b rain.. darth Brain pinky jar jar..

muahha hardie harhar.. i must have inadvertly posted alt universer take on this somehwere..

i had the pinky and brain in a story stranted on a disabled shuttle or in space tryign top flag down a klingon

wait what were we talkign about Brain
    Conquest Pinky

Yonk - but im hungry brain

yes pinky hungry for conquest.. heres a packet of crisp until then..

The 90's was full of excellent cartoons! The 80's had some awesome ones as well. Even the start of the millennium wasn't too bad but there is very little for decent new cartoons to have come out over the past decade.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited April 2014
    Nothing beats Star Truck though.
    edited April 2014
    Nothing beats Star Truck though.

Star Truck is great and there's a link to it on YouTube in the first post of this thread. It's a shame they never released the final season of Animaniacs on DVD. Star Truck was in season 5.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited April 2014
    At least I still have my Darkwing Duck.