Tsuki ni Kawatte Oshioki Yo
  • cookiecrookcookiecrook Member Posts: 4,536 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Can't forget brisket. :D *drools*
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
  • senshibat01senshibat01 Member Posts: 11,292 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Beefs Brisket.. skirt steak flat steak it's What's Fajita [not chijaualla honest]
    e81d2f2c7ce74e61cba28154fcac4cc2.jpg
    edited March 2014
    Beefs Brisket.. skirt steak flat steak it's What's Fajita [not chijaualla honest]

Beef brisket is good but it just doesn't have that same taste that pork does. If I want beef, a good steak or roast is a good place to start for me. A nice beef stew also. :cool:
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
    edited March 2014
    Tender pork or more meaty Beef meaty mc sandwich more meat on bone for buck is not duck
    its all good says the hungry person [sucks finger tips] YUMMY
    edited March 2014
    It's a good thing I still have a Hawaiian calzone in the fridge because visiting this thread always works up an appetite. :D
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited March 2014
    I took wheat bread sliced.. placed horsey sauce on then made a...
    Chicken wrapped in BACON w a fish stick piled with sauerkraut samich

for work lunch it was White castle #1 then a cafe w a BLUBERRY MUFFIN!
  • centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Damnit now I'm hungry.
    edited March 2014
    It's been so long since I've been in a White Castle. :(
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited March 2014
    I think I ate to much. :(
    edited March 2014
    med dr pepper <check>
    taco johns burruto [did toto] no dont tell dorothy
    ah potato rounds ole! and a little container they called cheddar cheese. .well its yellow and spicey om thinking velveeta then that was work lunch then.. way home.. Turkey buns.. stack of slider like thingies yeah:D
    edited March 2014
    I think I ate to much. :(

I hear that! I am still stuffed from last nights gorge on Popeyes and I've got more than enough to eat for today. :eek:
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited March 2014
    I've never been to Popeye's.
    edited March 2014
    I've never been to Popeye's.

You really need to come out from under that rock. :P It's like KFC but a centillion times better.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited March 2014
    oh no the cook [hides evidence its us] dint have chicken up hi enough [its rawish in pan]:eek:
    edited March 2014
    oh no the cook [hides evidence its us] dint have chicken up hi enough [its rawish in pan]:eek:

And he went home for it. :D I watch Hell's Kitchen also. :)
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited March 2014
    ur i left it warming for papa and forgot to take it off the stove and put in fridge...

dry chicken blackened.. not as tasty. i think the area i travelled thru used to have one poypyese not two in a whole major metro.
    cant win beat bobby flay now.. aw
    edited March 2014
    ur i left it warming for papa and forgot to take it off the stove and put in fridge...

dry chicken blackened.. not as tasty. i think the area i travelled thru used to have one poypyese not two in a whole major metro.
    cant win beat bobby flay now.. aw

I can't stand Bobby Flay! He's a clown who thinks he's a chef and the sad part is... people believe he is and that he's good at it. Sadly, the world is full of gullible people.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited March 2014
    I liked Emeril more he refused to Iron chef so they cut his show.. he had pride.

The nacho cheese dip for the turkey bun was really surprisingly good.. I'Ve ventured to ethnic markets and grabbed some louisiana hot sausage with a friend. .they were red hot sliced on a cracker great with a pint or two

I'd buy Sempai Cappy san a margarita anyday.. sometimes i nthe dark you can sneek up on the bartender and they dotn card

I look at a house on net.. Aw its so far away CAppy Chan..
    then i look if the kitchen has a great range with built in griddle.. to savve an extra etension cord and cleran up mess
    i tried an old gas stove and it made a hole i nthe bottom of my steamer no wonder i foudn a discount price..

today my victory was sleeping in..
    edited March 2014
    I didn't mind Emeril either. I haven't seen very many of his shows but he liked a bit of a kick in his food. Futurama does a nice take on him. :D
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited March 2014
    They sure did
    BAM!
    edited March 2014
    Blech. Sickness go away. :(
    edited March 2014
    Blech. Sickness go away. :(

Knock your food up a notch with your spice weasel and you'll fell better.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited March 2014
    I wish it were that simple. Damn cold.
  • captan2er0captan2er0 Member Posts: 837 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I wish it were that simple. Damn cold.

Does temperature cold count? I think winter killed spring, again.
    Signature%20Base%203%20copy.png?psid=1
    edited March 2014
    captan2er0 wrote: »
    Does temperature cold count? I think winter killed spring, again.

Winter is the stronger and superior season in every way. Spring just can't help but take a butt kicking and has to wait for winter to wear itself out. :cool:
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited March 2014
    JCSWW wrote: »
    She's the person behind the Ten Forward Battle Brigades, well known within the Ten Forward ranks, the commanding officer of the U.S.S. Ten Forward-A, and most importantly an Animaniacs fan. So... Lets celebrate her greatness with some Animaniacs classics starting with...

Star Truck

The Great Wakkorotti: The Master And His Music

Clown And Out

Slappy Squirrel - Who Is On Stage

Be Careful What You Eat

Presidents

50 State Capitals

Nations Of The World

Wheel Of Morality Compilation

Good Idea / Bad Idea Compilation

One of my favourite Animaniac quotes:

Dr. Scratchansniff: I've invited another one of my patients to join us for today's session.
    Yakko: Who is it? One of those adorable Olsen twins?

JC kicked off this thread 3 years ago today at 19:05 ET for everyone's favorite school bus, Captain_Zero. It's unfortunate he can't post for the threadaversary but the rest of us will gladly spam this thread in celebration. :D This thread was long overdue when it was created by JC way back when and has even faced some opposition over the years. However, it continues to survive today and hopefully will continue to do so as long as there is a 10ite or few who still play STO and visit these forums.

HAPPY 3RD THREADAVERSARY, The Captain_Zero Is PURE AWESOMENESS Thread!!! *finds the most annoying noise maker and parades around constantly blowing it* :cool:
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited March 2014
    Winter is the stronger and superior season in every way. Spring just can't help but take a butt kicking and has to wait for winter to wear itself out. :cool:

Aw sugar it sure does.. now.. I've found 2 things well 3 but we can talk of 2.. with beth not here to help advise..

Well Ginger beer and vinegar.. not together but both nice for a sore throat and the sniffs with horseradish.. pickle juice.. pickle juice is alt helper for cramps strains gets brine..
    fluids to keep from dehydrating helps the body fight. Ginger beers a tonic non alc strong strong ginger bites a good item.. also Cinnamon is good for BP

WUT? oh,my yes... HAppy Ani
    edited March 2014
    Looks like I was off by an hour. This forum seems to be 4 hours behind eastern time so that's actually 20:05ET and not 19:05ET. :P
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited March 2014
    Eh, I'm not that picky.