Comments

• saihung423saihung423 Member Posts: 548 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    My body's internal clock is stuck on a blinking red 12:00
  • cookiecrookcookiecrook Member Posts: 4,536 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    saihung423 wrote: »

My clock was doing similar this morning when I woke up an hour and a half after I was supposed to be up. My day was a complete bust as a result.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
  • senshibat01senshibat01 Member Posts: 11,292 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Lost to the bliss of sleeping in.. get home 4am to start days off midweek always sets a tither

lost the bluetooth at the airport scurrying about and did reclaim good karma saving stranded travellers.. 7 hours of hanging around
    <gets paid to travel
    serchign for owners mannaul day two of personal convance clock showing other time

http://th03.deviantart.net/fs47/PRE/f/2009/221/4/3/Hatsune_Miku_Ad_Bus_by_EVOV1.jpg
    e81d2f2c7ce74e61cba28154fcac4cc2.jpg
    Tsuki ni Kawatte Oshioki Yo
  • centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    saihung423 wrote: »

You're a VCR?
    edited March 2014
    You're a VCR?

Don't those belong in museums with... these? :eek:
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
    edited March 2014
    But wait no usb VCR to DVD to edit the old tapes to disk? Re-mix and take otu commercials?
    looks at preservers archives.. yup right next to the.....
    "Petrofied TRIBBLE!" [shock face]

kitchen needs old fasion soda foutain stainless steel malt shaker mixer. .and glasses with soda shoppe zeal
    edited March 2014
    Don't those belong in museums with... these? :eek:

Oh come on, Rotary Phones are awesome! D:<
  • jmaster29jmaster29 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I haven't made skillet pizza in quite some time. I usually just order in pizza as it's much easier. :P I am kind of pizza'd out again though as i tend to order enough to eat over 3 days.

The last time I tried to make pizza, it just turned into a green mess. Yes, it was green.
    But, if my wife cooks it, it's 100% better than the bought pizza, and healthier. We use Pita bread, and then whatever toppings we want, and put it in the oven. BAM, it's done, and it's delicious and healthier than bought :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2014
    you can use them with soup cans for hastey pininieeee bread press.[grill flip smash]
    pumpernickel wiener schnitzel piZZA!
  • jmaster29jmaster29 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    you can use them with soup cans for hastey pininieeee bread presss.[grill flip smash]

I will pass that suggestion along to the chef :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2014
    hungarian peppers sauerkraut.. smoked paprika alfredo not marinara sauce.. sprigs of fresh herbs
    scallions fanned out..truffle oil dash
    nice cheese and mushroom.. garlic butter dip side.
    edited March 2014
    hungarian peppers sauerkraut.. smoked paprika alfredo not marinara sauce.. sprigs of fresh herbs
    scallions fanned out..truffle oil dash
    nice cheese and mushroom.. garlic butter dip side.

I like some strange stuff on pizza but that's beyond my tastes thanks to the TRIBBLE fungus. :P Makes me thing Epic Meal Time should do a Weiner Schnitzel (the fast food place) pizza with plenty of that bacon from jmaster's sig. :D
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited March 2014
    I miss Hort Wort. :(
    edited March 2014
    I miss Hort Wort. :(

Awww! So many have leftfor other games or just left out of doredom with the grinds and threat of Arc. *baits a trap with a Jennette McCurdy picture*
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited March 2014
    [I thought i saw a Hortie-by Senshis BAT]
    Purdy curdy
    birdey worry
    Cappy mallet
    too heavy today?

Birdey gets away
    to start new garden
    in indianiahey
    edited March 2014
    Awww! So many have leftfor other games or just left out of doredom with the grinds and threat of Arc. *baits a trap with a Jennette McCurdy picture*

Eh. That happens. I've even left and come back. The problem is that other people aren't coming back. :P
  • hortworthortwort Member Posts: 281
    edited March 2014
    Oh hai there guys. *photobombs*
    I miss my _.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2014
    I don't think Sam from iCarly is enough to keep Hort back here. Maybe if Cappy agreed to turn him into her next boob Tribble... ;)

Welcome back, Hort! :)
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited March 2014
    maw caw
    Hortey wana bad polly

uh huh..
    edited March 2014
    hortwort wrote: »
    Oh hai there guys. *photobombs*

You look quite content in your pictures. No wonder you haven't been dropping in from time to time.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited March 2014
    HORT!!!! *captures*
    edited March 2014
    HORT!!!! *captures*

*dumps vegetable oil over Hort* There! He won't be able to fly away now. :P
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited March 2014
    and HEalthy too,, Tutu the Toucan can..
    abalm oui
    edited March 2014
    TIC mai troppo tardi-Hort ha seguito a Facebook Leprotto
    hum i hope it was free view..

Today is? Friday already wow.. But tis not Friday Friday ...cause...ITs my Monday.. Monday is my Friday~
    edited March 2014
    It's friday. Nothing exciting happens on friday.
    edited March 2014
    It's friday. Nothing exciting happens on friday.

The next time my day starts at 4AM, we'll trade tasks. :P
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited March 2014
    The next time my day starts at 4AM, we'll trade tasks. :P

I've had to patch websites at 2 in the morning before. :rolleyes:
    edited March 2014
    I've had to patch websites at 2 in the morning before. :rolleyes:

I've had to fix a corrupt database for a site well past that. I hate web development unless someone else is doing it. :P
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited March 2014
    I've had to fix a corrupt database for a site well past that. I hate web development unless someone else is doing it. :P

And then there are times where Firefox refuses to display things correctly.
    edited March 2014
    FireFox is horrible! I stick to IE simply because it comes with Windows, it works perfectly fine, and it's regularly updated and maintained.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >