[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • cookiecrookcookiecrook Member Posts: 4,536 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    The PURE AWESOMENESS person with the school bus avatar. :D
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
  • senshibat01senshibat01 Member Posts: 11,292 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    The owner has investment wanderlust.. the TESLA car PR tour came through and set up a charging site.. I fear reinvestments not gonna happen here.. when the owner drives the car hes hooked

Finally they got around to software updates to protect our network.. and take XP off so we have our Adobe and security where it should be.

RAVEN? Electric Cars need a COS PLAY LIMO have any ideas for a nice Tux multi gender kewlness?
    Will this work ? I never liked staying awake in International busi marketing.. so i switched colleges at university
    http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/114/5/f/PINK_EFFIN_LIMO_by_ShiroiKiba88.jpg
    e81d2f2c7ce74e61cba28154fcac4cc2.jpg
    Tsuki ni Kawatte Oshioki Yo
    edited March 2014
    Adobe and security should only be used in the same sentence when stating how laughable what they call security is.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
  • centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Who the hell is Capt Zero?

You've been around for at least almost 2 years and you don't know the answer to that question? :confused:
    edited March 2014
    Well duh..Athena's Master..
    lives somewhere john denver saNG OF AND NOT IN dENVER
    edited March 2014
    But I like John Denver. :(
    edited March 2014
    Ten after five was too early to wake up on a Sunday... for no reason what so ever. :(
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited March 2014
    I wil lsurvive thsi virus and [pop pop fizz fizz] the dice is on the edge savign throw..sleep in
    edited March 2014
    Bring on some Gilligan's Island! :D
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited March 2014
    Just eat Gilligan already.
    edited March 2014
    Just eat Gilligan already.

Wouldn't it be better to eat the Skipper instead? He's got more meat on him than stick boy Gilligan.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited March 2014
    Wouldn't it be better to eat the Skipper instead? He's got more meat on him than stick boy Gilligan.

But Gilligan kept TRIBBLE them over.
    edited March 2014
    MaryAnne..not afraid of a chipped nail
  • captan2er0captan2er0 Member Posts: 837 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    But Gilligan kept TRIBBLE them over.

But he did get them "home".
    Signature%20Base%203%20copy.png?psid=1
    edited March 2014
    After how many seasons? :P
    edited March 2014

I'm not too sure but it's 17 DVD's worth for all of the seasons and the movies. :cool:
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
  • captan2er0captan2er0 Member Posts: 837 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Three Seasons and 15 years after being shipwrecked, and a Minnow II later after Christmas dinner/reunion....
    Signature%20Base%203%20copy.png?psid=1
    edited March 2014
    captan2er0 wrote: »
    Three Seasons and 15 years after being shipwrecked, and a Minnow II later after Christmas dinner/reunion....

The real question is... How long is it going to take you to get through all of that? :D
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited March 2014
    {SPolier ALert]
    I liked it when the Proffessor made a "Greek Battery" usign a lime and a coconut some copper stroips
    edited March 2014
    Speaking of Greek. I wish I had got my lazy butt out to get some Souvlaki instead of ordering pizza. Then again, there's always tomorrow for Souvlaki.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited March 2014
    Grape leaf roll of lamp and spices and veg.. Noms memory
    Greek Society.. so CampUS..

Silly limerick in the head. .can't repeat.. its so dread..

ogooled... walk away stare
    figure braiding hair..
    complicated.. going somewhere
    edited March 2014
    I'm still eating left over pizza from yesterday but it should be all gone by tomorrow. I am looking forward to some pork souvlaki. :D
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
  • hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,764 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    edited March 2014
    hawku001x wrote: »
    grilled chicken

I find chicken just doesn't have as much taste as pork.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited March 2014
    I find chicken just doesn't have as much taste as pork.

Delicious pigs.
    edited March 2014
    Delicious pigs.

They gave us bacon! :D
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited March 2014
    They gave us bacon! :D

And ham~! :D
    edited March 2014
    And ham~! :D

And pork baby back ribs. :cool:
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited March 2014
    And pork baby back ribs. :cool:

And Sausages.