[Rollback - Archosaur Server] UPDATED 11.20.13

Options

Comments

• BringinDeath - Archosaur
    BringinDeath - Archosaur Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    where the hell are you nooobs ? ?? when the f'k are we getting the real compensation ? or after returning zen you all are good with it ?

Nope, i'm just awaiting an update now. Had email back, just seeing if they back up what they said is all
  • GlenRoss - Archosaur
    GlenRoss - Archosaur Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Since they let the TW debacle play through with no attempt to make it right, I suspect the strategy now is for PWI to sit tight and expect people to eventually let it go. Don't blame the GMs or Mods. This response (or lack thereof) would be ordered from higher up.

Those who lost big are still furious. Most of those who lost a little have tired of grumbling with no response. Some quit. The rest moved on.

My losses were relatively minor, but I'm still contemplating whether I want to continue. The decline in quality of the software, coupled with a gradual but continued squeeze of gameplay toward all success requiring significant cash outlay has worn me out. All f2p options for bettering myself are being removed, one-by-one. I don't mind putting a bit of money into the game, but I'm getting a strong vibe that management has abandoned all concern for the quality of gameplay and all new changes pivot around ways to dig deeper into my pocket.

I'm on the precipice. I could go either way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jesya - Lost City
    Jesya - Lost City Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Since they let the TW debacle play through with no attempt to make it right, I suspect the strategy now is for PWI to sit tight and expect people to eventually let it go. Don't blame the GMs or Mods. This response (or lack thereof) would be ordered from higher up.

They have done this on a numerous occasions- just let the rage slowly die down without addressing the issue.

I feel really bad for those who lost anything. 4 days can mean alot or a little depending on how much work you put into it. :(
    b:bye
  • _/Lost\_ - Archosaur
    _/Lost\_ - Archosaur Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Ok it's now Monday, and I'm sure a lot of people are looking forward to at least an update, if any, on what you guys are up to. Least tell us if you're just going to ignore any further compensation, and just going to let us get over our rage. Only one problem with ignoring this, is you risk more people quitting PW, which means even less money in your pockets. So if we could get some sort of update some time today that would be great.
  • bluesmist
    bluesmist Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Waited for all 4 days for this, can they just send the compensation base on the image I send them b:cry

Hello

Unfortunately, customer service does not have the ability to restore any progress you've lost as a result of the rollback. We'll be running 2x EXP, spirit, and drops for Archosaur as compensation.

As part of our ongoing compensation efforts, we'll also be giving out 5x Hyper EXP Stones to players who redeem the following coupon code:

3HTYJKE
  • BDoomed - Archosaur
    BDoomed - Archosaur Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    f'kng idiots, atleast get the balls to response saying that you wont do sht at all, its been fkng ages now time for next roll back, errr i meant maintenance..
  • GlenRoss - Archosaur
    edited November 2013
    Options
    bluesmist wrote: »
    Waited for all 4 days for this, can they just send the compensation base on the image I send them b:cry

Hello

Unfortunately, customer service does not have the ability to restore any progress you've lost as a result of the rollback. We'll be running 2x EXP, spirit, and drops for Archosaur as compensation.

As part of our ongoing compensation efforts, we'll also be giving out 5x Hyper EXP Stones to players who redeem the following coupon code:

3HTYJKE

Notice that the mention of any further compensation has disappeared?

They're done with this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jarkhen - Archosaur
    Jarkhen - Archosaur Posts: 990 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    To be honest, if I were DoD or someone else that was actually trying to get more compensation for us, and I saw all this hate on the forums, I'd probably be less likely to keep trying. Calm your **** and wait for a response instead of spouting bile everywhere. It won't do any good.
    Notice that the mention of any further compensation has disappeared?

They're done with this.

"ongoing"
    Current: http://mypers.pw/1.8/#133167
    105-103-102

TW/NW Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Axel3200

Some people get R93 and become another cookiecutter DD, other people get R93 and get called out as serious threats. At some point, it's just not about gear anymore. - Qui
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Phillio - Archosaur
    Phillio - Archosaur Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I am just going to wait to see what (if anything) happens with the next maintenance. Based on that I'll see if I want to continue playing this or to go find a game not affiliated with this company.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Time is the fire in which we burn. b:angry
  • Chrisssss - Sanctuary
    Chrisssss - Sanctuary Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

Those who lost big are still furious. Most of those who lost a little have tired of grumbling with no response. Some quit. The rest moved on.

My losses were relatively minor, but I'm still contemplating whether I want to continue. The decline in quality of the software, coupled with a gradual but continued squeeze of gameplay toward all success requiring significant cash outlay has worn me out. All f2p options for bettering myself are being removed, one-by-one. I don't mind putting a bit of money into the game, but I'm getting a strong vibe that management has abandoned all concern for the quality of gameplay and all new changes pivot around ways to dig deeper into my pocket.

I'm on the precipice. I could go either way.

Well said good sir well said
  • GlenRoss - Archosaur
    edited November 2013
    Options
    To be honest, if I were DoD or someone else that was actually trying to get more compensation for us, and I saw all this hate on the forums, I'd probably be less likely to keep trying. Calm your **** and wait for a response instead of spouting bile everywhere. It won't do any good.

"ongoing"

I'm totally calm and bear no hate for anyone. Why don't you relax a little?

The response he received was copied and pasted from the OP. They snipped off the part that said,

"We are still looking into further ways to compensate for the rollbacks and various networking issues experienced recently, so expect more updates to come!"

Hence my post.

I've stated my opinion and I stand by it. I could be wrong but I don't need your permission to state it. I hope this clears up that little misunderstanding.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jarkhen - Archosaur
    Jarkhen - Archosaur Posts: 990 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I'm totally calm and bear no hate for anyone. Why don't you relax a little?

The response he received was copied and pasted from the OP. They snipped off the part that said,

"We are still looking into further ways to compensate for the rollbacks and various networking issues experienced recently, so expect more updates to come!"

Hence my post.

I've stated my opinion and I stand by it. I could be wrong but I don't need your permission to state it. I hope this clears up that little misunderstanding.

I was not specifically referring to your post with my initial comment, which is why it was above the quote.

And I assure you I am quite relaxed - merely pointing out that nobody else seems to be.
    Current: http://mypers.pw/1.8/#133167
    105-103-102

TW/NW Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Axel3200

Some people get R93 and become another cookiecutter DD, other people get R93 and get called out as serious threats. At some point, it's just not about gear anymore. - Qui
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GlenRoss - Archosaur
    edited November 2013
    Options
    My mistake. I withdraw my snark.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Scarlette_xX - Archosaur
    Scarlette_xX - Archosaur Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    so here in the south its 2pm and still no update as of yet what a bunch of bsb:angry
  • udancenow
    udancenow Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Did pwi offices worker with toons was 100% fixed up to how it was before? & everyone also got told F U ???
  • kaylam1821
    kaylam1821 Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    almost 4pm now and not a word from gm's.. b:angry b:angry b:angry
  • Cougarwifey - Archosaur
    Cougarwifey - Archosaur Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    przfighter wrote: »
    Hello everyone,

During tonight's server maintenance, we discovered a critical issue for Archosaur server. After many attempts at fixing it, we decided the best and only way to fix this is to do a character roll back to a time when the server was at a stable state. We will be rolling back Archosaur to November 9th at 10:00 AM PST.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and we'll be running 2x EXP, spirit, and drops for Archosaur after the servers open.

Update:

Update:

Update:

MAJOR UPDATE

this hasnt been updated as of yet?
  • Phillio - Archosaur
    Phillio - Archosaur Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Just curious, how many ppl actually left because of all this? Anyone know?

I myself am waiting for some explanation of what happened to make some educated guess on if it could happen again. I didn't lose anything because RL happened to keep me from loggin in about a week. Exactly when this happened. What are the odds... Would I have lost some major stuff like a SoT from a pack or RRR9 I would be royally pee'd off. I did spend a fair amount of money on this game the last 15 or so months I've been playing but now I find myself hesitating to do anything besides dailies because I don't trust the server atm.

Though I was lucky to miss out on this disaster I sincerely hope everyone will eventually be sufficiently compensated. If not I will be leaving this game for another because I don't want to run the risk of having this happen to me some time in the future.

For now, hang on people and good luck!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Time is the fire in which we burn. b:angry
  • Rabidmonky - Archosaur
    Rabidmonky - Archosaur Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I'm not going to flip any tables on here, I'm posting here just to say this. I'm very disappointed in how the powers that be are handling the recent issues. I have seen many mistakes in my life, and from those mistakes I have seen a right way to move forward from the mistake and a wrong way to move forward.
    There are people that cause a mistake and ignore that they cause it and do little to nothing to try to help others out through the mistake that they caused.
    On the other hand there are people that understand the inconvenience that their mistake caused others and they feel bad about it and they try to help out to lessen the inconvenience.
    In my humble opinion, this 2x and 5 hypers are mere tokens that was given for the sole reason that something had to be done. There is no understanding that this mistake has inconvenienced a lot of people. The way that the powers that be have reacted to this little problem have done nothing to build up my trust in them. I'm not going to sit here and demand full compensation to everyone, but it sure would be easier to deal with this situation with a few more updates than what we have been getting.
    All of this being said, I am not quitting.... yet. I'm going to wait a little bit longer to see if this issue is eventually handled in a way that builds my trust in them.
    While I wait I will not be putting any more real life money into this game, but I will log on and enjoy the social aspect of the game and farm.
    I hope I didn't waste anyone's time with this post, I just felt like it was my time to say something.
  • Gyurakzoltan - Archosaur
    Gyurakzoltan - Archosaur Posts: 683 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Almost a week til llast update and after 920 posts ppl still dont understand PWE not giving anything to anyone, they just want money, we should be thankfull to Admin he got us hypers and x2, this tread is useless, noone will get back anything, except who is paying for online games with real money, the others can uninstall the game or just play it further in silence, dont tell me You actually think PWE will care that you loosed like 100m ingame money??? big time LOL, spend RL money and you will get it back, thats the purpose of PWE, not giving free stuff for players who didnt payed a buck for this game..ijs b:shutup
    pwcalc.com/962fb48be545fa7b

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kaylam1821
    kaylam1821 Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Almost a week til llast update and after 920 posts ppl still dont understand PWE not giving anything to anyone, they just want money, we should be thankfull to Admin he got us hypers and x2, this tread is useless, noone will get back anything, except who is paying for online games with real money, the others can uninstall the game or just play it further in silence, dont tell me You actually think PWE will care that you loosed like 100m ingame money??? big time LOL, spend RL money and you will get it back, thats the purpose of PWE, not giving free stuff for players who didnt payed a buck for this game..ijs b:shutup

ive spend plenty of money on this game, and they havent given me sht, ijs. They dont care about the cs that lost llots of stuff either, because everyone will continue paying to play. I on the other hand wont spend another cent supporting a game where the gms cant even respond to a issue they created. b:angry
  • Scarlette_xX - Archosaur
    Scarlette_xX - Archosaur Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    and still nothing wow pw, im gona say we prob will not hear no more from these ppl...im not gna rage just not worth it but some kinda word from you gm's would have been niceb:scornb:irritatedb:infuriated
  • BDoomed - Archosaur
    BDoomed - Archosaur Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    hold on to your horses fellas, i got replied by the support staff that they have confirmed my missing stuff and have added to their reimbursement list, i should be getting it with the future maintenance.
  • whiskerzz87
    whiskerzz87 Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    i'm completely free to play, i have invested 0 dollars into this game, the secret is to merch 20-30 mill a day, i started with 1 mill in 3 days i was able to merch 25m average per day of pure profit, I don't have best gear right now b/c i been buying fashion and other useless junk but i'll get to it in a few days of catshopping my goal for the month of december is to merch 400mill and that is after i take out the cost of buying the items....should take me 12-15days roughly. but i don't feel bad for people losing their gear and items, read the aggreement at anytime pwi can take anything for no reason so shut this rage thread down please mods....
  • Rickioo - Archosaur
    Rickioo - Archosaur Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    they still not returned my missing 50 gold b:angry
    Started Playing Early June Of 2005 Back In The Very First Beta In Perfect World History

The True Old School b:cool
  • GlenRoss - Archosaur
    edited November 2013
    Options
    hold on to your horses fellas, i got replied by the support staff that they have confirmed my missing stuff and have added to their reimbursement list, i should be getting it with the future maintenance.

Gratz B! They may win back some redemption, after all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    i'm completely free to play, i have invested 0 dollars into this game, the secret is to merch 20-30 mill a day, i started with 1 mill in 3 days i was able to merch 25m average per day of pure profit, I don't have best gear right now b/c i been buying fashion and other useless junk but i'll get to it in a few days of catshopping my goal for the month of december is to merch 400mill and that is after i take out the cost of buying the items....should take me 12-15days roughly. but i don't feel bad for people losing their gear and items, read the aggreement at anytime pwi can take anything for no reason so shut this rage thread down please mods....

a stoneface talking sense b:shocked!
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • Cougarwifey - Archosaur
    Cougarwifey - Archosaur Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

your lucky i got a hey theres dbl xp spirit drops and hypers have a nice day letter
  • cgatsby
    cgatsby Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    update please b:bye
  • tilikas
    tilikas Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

doom send a ticket in my name i still dont get answer :S