New PW Expansion (PWCN: Glory and Rebirth)

Comments

• Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Here's the mystic one: http://i.imgur.com/mP9ajW3.png

All of them are similar stats:

Base damage between TT60/TT70
    Class restricted
    +10 PVP Att Level
    -6% Chan (AA) / 2% crit (LA) / 30% Acc (HA)
    +49 Mres (AA) / PDef (LA HA)
    +360 MP
    (another +360 MP for AA)
    Unable to refine

Aww boo, class specific :C should have seen it coming. I was hoping I'd get to wield the wand.

The stats look pretty good though for a supposedly lvl1 weapon. Not bad, not bad.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Do you have access to all your old skills immediately after reincarnation?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Bragepage - Sanctuary
    Bragepage - Sanctuary Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Do you have access to all your old skills immediately after reincarnation?

i would assume so because you start over but keep your gear so im taking educated guess yes
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FlyingStab - Archosaur
    FlyingStab - Archosaur Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Here's the mystic one: http://i.imgur.com/mP9ajW3.png

All of them are similar stats:

Base damage between TT60/TT70
    Class restricted
    +10 PVP Att Level
    -6% Chan (AA) / 2% crit (LA) / 30% Acc (HA)
    +49 Mres (AA) / PDef (LA HA)
    +360 MP
    (another +360 MP for AA)
    Unable to refine

TYVM for the info.

So basically those weapons are like the typical Dreamchaser pack Royal+5 weapon but that u can use them from lvl1 and much better looking. Anyone that have lvl an alt know those weapon are good enough to use till lvl60s and its at those lvls that u get enough stats to use a G16 or rrr9 weapon, even for someone who did the rebirth at historical lvl100 and got just 20 extra stats. To be honest its better tougth that i would have believed, not too much nor too short from what u actually need. They even made unable to refine to not let anyone to be too OP at those low lvls.

Its going to be overpowered the same because people will be using their OP sets since before (gear need less stats than weapon like 12 lvl before and u can alwayas have acceosries and robe with extra stats), but nevertheless good try ^^.

EDIT: its just 12 lvl difference from weapon to gear on stat req for HA class, for LA or AA u got same stat req on weapon but need lot less of stats for gear so u are going to get all the completion bonus (in case of rrr9 u get 100stats) much before. The epic case is a historical lvl105 caster with rrr9, g16 robe and helm and Emperor tome. At lvl1 as soon as u put ur Emperor with the robe u get enough str to use the Helm for the G16 HP completion and +24 to 48 extra magic points depending on the rolls and+10 magic on rrr9 pendant. Now u need 116 to 92 magic and as an historical lvl105 u get about 75 stats points so u need just 41 to 17 stats. On worst scenario with no extra magic on rings or neck and having the worst possible rolls on ur robe and helm u will still be able to be full rrr9 by lvl9, if u got good rolls and extra stats on rings, necks and so on u can use ur full set at lvl1 (completion+stats on set will give u enough magic to use ur weapon).
  • Ryuza_ - Raging Tide
    Ryuza_ - Raging Tide Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    any news of reincarnation system? :/
    Yo~.
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    The armor in the skill preview video seems to be new, also, any idea on that?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Takeva - Heavens Tear
    Takeva - Heavens Tear Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Random question: Resting for the starting races, do they finally get a unique one or do I have to continue staying in my lonely bubble?
    b:chuckle
  • Deflectra - Sanctuary
    Deflectra - Sanctuary Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    WTB Psy leap skills b:thanks
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    WTB Psy leap skills b:thanks

>Leap skills
    >Not Resistance debuffs
    >Not physical-damage skills
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Deflectra - Sanctuary
    Deflectra - Sanctuary Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    >Leap skills
    >Not Resistance debuffs

I was joking, just wishful thinking. I saw the link to the skill upgrades.
  • MontRei - Dreamweaver
    MontRei - Dreamweaver Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I found some samples here. I don't know if anyone posted it yet so sorry if this is a repost b:surrender

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9l-4u_tHkg&feature=p%C2%ADlayer_detailpage#t=45 b:avoid

I seriously don't know which one looks cooler :P the seeker one and the barb one are a tie lol, and if that's the Regeneration Aura for clerics at 1:15, that's incredible.
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are;
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.
  • _Lisanna_ - Morai
    _Lisanna_ - Morai Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited October 2013
  • STrickeeN - Harshlands
    STrickeeN - Harshlands Posts: 273 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    only 2 reincarnations r available for the coming update, however the system has a cap of 10.(for the future )

転生回数は2回まで。10回ではありません。10回はプログラム上のキャップです(例:レベル?=レベル150と同様)

- Incarnation number up to two times . Not 10 times . 10 times is a cap on the program (for example, same level = level 150 ?)

source: http://rustrust.blog.fc2.com/
    edited October 2013
    only 2 reincarnations r available in the coming update, however the system has a cap of 10.(for the future )

That's kinda sad. Guess the best thing to do will be to Reincarnate from w/e level you are now to 105 and repeat it once again.

Calling it right now: to unlock further Reincarnations will require an item from the Boutique.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Roseary - Sanctuary
    Roseary - Sanctuary Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Calling it right now: to unlock further Reincarnations will require an item from the Boutique.

That's a given, by now everyone should know that's how PW works.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • angrysin
    angrysin Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    That's kinda sad. Guess the best thing to do will be to Reincarnate from w/e level you are now to 105 and repeat it once again.

And each extra reincarnation will be 1500 gold. Looks like we didn't need r10 anyways eh? Dem stat points.
    edited October 2013
    That's a given, by now everyone should know that's how PW works.

>MFW people will still not see it coming and will come here to complain about it
    angrysin wrote: »
    And each extra reincarnation will be 1500 gold. Looks like we didn't need r10 anyways eh? Dem stat points.

Indeed, dem points.
    I think it'd be around 50~70 gold though. Just enough for the average jho to say buck that **** but enough for the "upper class" to buy one or two.
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    Apostasy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,197 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    only 2 reincarnations r available for the coming update, however the system has a cap of 10.(for the future )

転生回数は2回まで。10回ではありません。10回はプログラム上のキャップです(例:レベル?=レベル150と同様)

- Incarnation number up to two times . Not 10 times . 10 times is a cap on the program (for example, same level = level 150 ?)

source: http://rustrust.blog.fc2.com/
    Well, 2 reincarnations does not seem so bad... but we would still need to hit 105 each time to maximize on the benefits?

I'm still not looking forward to this reincarnation thing... They might add 1 map (as there are links to in this thread somewhere) to get away from their first failed project, but then what? And will anyone really even be there? Many sound all ready and prepared to click their way to as high as possible and then off to FC if I had to guess... That would be time to up and move along if that is the case.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Well, 2 reincarnations does not seem so bad... but we would still need to hit 105 each time to maximize on the benefits?

I'm still not looking forward to this reincarnation thing... They might add 1 map (as there are links to in this thread somewhere) to get away from their first failed project, but then what? And will anyone really even be there? Many sound all ready and prepared to click their way to as high as possible and then off to FC if I had to guess... That would be time to up and move along if that is the case.

I think the whole system is stupid. All it will mean is people will be doing FC all day every day and the game will be full of insanity. I really dont see why they would even implement a system like this. TBH it sounds about as fail an idea as them giving us a bot system i mean seriously like we need MORE people to be playing pwi and be AFK the whole time. Pretty soon the game will just be full of afk botters and no one will be sociable. The entire social part of the game is really what keeps it alive ijs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2013
    I think the whole system is stupid. All it will mean is people will be doing FC all day every day and the game will be full of insanity.

Lovely~
    I really dont see why they would even implement a system like this. TBH it sounds about as fail an idea as them giving us a bot system i mean seriously like we need MORE people to be playing pwi and be AFK the whole time. Pretty soon the game will just be full of afk botters and no one will be sociable. The entire social part of the game is really what keeps it alive ijs.

I'd probably use my Hyper Exhaustion time to do those 4x(?) XP-rewarding quests...possibly with others who are doing the same.

It's going to be hard to tell who's using the "legit" botting system and those who aren't now, though. If it really becomes a thing, we'll also have competition for spots not only with bots vs farmers but bot vs bot.
  • Boomz - Harshlands
    Boomz - Harshlands Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    have any of these new skill changes been verified yet? Or it is still in the translation phase?
    ░░░░███████]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂ cause i can't make art, so i made
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤this awesome tank.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] 1 shot king. LV 150 FSP bosses hit for 3m. Top Player hit record: 652,656.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    So in light of the news about the reincarnation cap, how important is it to hit 105 before reincarnating?
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Well, it's good to know the cap is at 2, at least for now o.o
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • slamstone
    slamstone Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013

QQ hit that BM Armor on the R9 (HA NV looks fine the way it is :p)
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I think the whole system is stupid. All it will mean is people will be doing FC all day every day and the game will be full of insanity. I really dont see why they would even implement a system like this. TBH it sounds about as fail an idea as them giving us a bot system i mean seriously like we need MORE people to be playing pwi and be AFK the whole time. Pretty soon the game will just be full of afk botters and no one will be sociable. The entire social part of the game is really what keeps it alive ijs.

Considering the Chinese version has FC as a farming instance, not an exp one, with no hypering possible, then the update is lovely. The game gets updates for their core, Chinese players, it's always been like that. Of course, there are changes made for our version, but they seem much poorer in quality.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bubbles - Morai
    Bubbles - Morai Posts: 1,143 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Well that's interesting.

I make a new character on their new servers and I end up in the new map.

Requires a character level 29 with 29 culti or higher beforehand.
    Luckily I did that for the first instant 80 promotion.

Apparently, I can't make more characters on this server.
    Even though I did get used names errors, I also got another kind of error that I don't recognize.

Edit:

These screenshots will be taken on a weaker rig than my desktop.
    I'll take higher quality shots if I can.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • STrickeeN - Harshlands
    STrickeeN - Harshlands Posts: 273 Arc User
    edited October 2013
  • ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver
    ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited October 2013

wrong version?
  • FateBlade - Lost City
    FateBlade - Lost City Posts: 519 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Thanks for info.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    >Leap skills
    >Not Resistance debuffs

Now that you mention it, aren't psys the only class without a resistance debuff?
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
This discussion has been closed.