New PW Expansion (PWCN: Glory and Rebirth)

Comments

• Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Wow you are a complete ****. Maybe if you played on HT you would know what I mean. Maybe on Sanctuary it is like that, but for HT it isn't. Seriously, have you heard of being nice? That time of the month? >...>

>Counter argument is nothing shy of an insult
    >Provides no backing evidence
    >Assumes a neutral statement to be said in a hostile manner
    >Blames it a sex based feature

You are a complete *** aren't you?
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • Pwnallagain - Heavens Tear
    Pwnallagain - Heavens Tear Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I am only an *** to people who are to me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CroPsy - Heavens Tear
    CroPsy - Heavens Tear Posts: 476 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Wow you are a complete ****. Maybe if you played on HT you would know what I mean. Maybe on Sanctuary it is like that, but for HT it isn't. Seriously, have you heard of being nice? That time of the month? >...>

Oh cmon. Going to 105 is much easier now and there is no need to QQ about goons anymore. You can get more EXP in PV than with goons.
  • Ahira - Lost City
    Ahira - Lost City Posts: 791 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I'm sure everything will be clarified in the coming weeks. Could I ask if anyone knows whether we will be able to use higher level genie's once we're reincarnated?
    --Retired--

Factions: Forbiden, Genesis, Conqueror, BloodLust, Zen, Spectral
    Active October 2008- August 2009; Semi-active- May 2010
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I'm sure everything will be clarified in the coming weeks. Could I ask if anyone knows whether we will be able to use higher level genie's once we're reincarnated?

I wonder about that too..and pets...what about my pets b:sad
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    As I posted upthread...
    If a player's level is greater than or equal to pet's level - 35 - (number of reincarnations * 5), the pet can be summoned.

So you'll be able to summon your 100+ pets when you're 60-ish, earlier on subsequent reincarnations. Before that... well, grab a walker or something.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited October 2013
    As I posted upthread...

So you'll be able to summon your 100+ pets when you're 60-ish, earlier on subsequent reincarnations. Before that... well, grab a walker or something.

I see, hmm. Well, time to grab an old Glacial Walker I had b:chuckle
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    This is wrong. It is very easy to get to 105 doing PV's, daily quests, AEU, etc. People who leveled by these methods outnumber those who gooned back in 2010/2011.
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Oh cmon. Going to 105 is much easier now and there is no need to QQ about goons anymore. You can get more EXP in PV than with goons.

While I agree leveling is easier than it was before prior to PV, saying like PV is anything like goons is complete bs.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Does anyone else think it is unfair that there is a point difference between 101 and 105? Most of the players who are 105 used goons to get there. They already got 1 advantage from an ingame exploit and now they will get another. Seems stupid if you ask me.

>Goon Glitch
    >Relevant in 2013
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    >Goon Glitch
    >Relevant in 2013

come on lets be honest on HT, looking at the player lists in the big factions the 105s are still 75%+ from goon times, sure some have been doing PV for a while now but a small %
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    come on lets be honest on HT, looking at the player lists in the big factions the 105s are still 75%+ from goon times, sure some have been doing PV for a while now but a small %

I can't speak for the exact numbers of those who did abuse it (reaching 105 or otherwise), but its still a matter that's been over and done with for quite some time - more than enough time for those who want to hit 105 to have done so or at least be well on their way to it.

Nowadays "goons' is a buzzword to rile up those who still feel betrayed about how it was handled and can't move on from it.
    b:scorn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    i still didnt get a pleasing answer about the usefullness of lvling my alt to 105 now or rather do it after reincarnation with the 4x exp :/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • angrysin
    angrysin Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I can't speak for the exact numbers of those who did abuse it (reaching 105 or otherwise), but its still a matter that's been over and done with for quite some time - more than enough time for those who want to hit 105 to have done so or at least be well on their way to it.

Nowadays "goons' is a buzzword to rile up those who still feel betrayed about how it was handled and can't move on from it.
    b:scorn

Well a screwup like the goons in just going to continue to echo in the community for years to come. Some of us are mad because we followed the tos and leveled the hard way. While a good few got to exploit a glitch without any repercussions. Gaining a even greater benefit from their illegitimate levels now too with this reincarnation system. Although, I completely agree its time to move on. There's still a good reason why quite a few of us are miffed.
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    >Goon Glitch
    >Relevant in 2013

I went trough faction lists 105, if I had to guess 4 gooned, 5 didnt. We also got 2 104s, neither of which touched goons. One of them is going for 105, one isnt I believe.

Ps. This from more or less troll faction(61 members) to TW on reset. Granted we rolled servers top4 faction of last season in 30mins last weekend but <.<.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited October 2013
    On the level 105 note...PWCN has hypers disabled in FCC as far as I know. That means, everybody who's 105 over there did it the normal way. It makes sense then for them to reward those people and since we're getting updates from that version of PW, we're getting the same things here regardless of whether some deserve it or not.
  • GlenRoss - Archosaur
    GlenRoss - Archosaur Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    pwn, condemning the goonies is one thing. Dismissing those of us who have earned our levels by lumping us in with them is insulting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MyMate - Dreamweaver
    MyMate - Dreamweaver Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I abused the goon glitch.. I got from ~0-40% on level 100 from it b:laugh
    "In the beginning, it was claimed that all in Perfect World were equal. But now it seems that some are more equal than others..." ~ Lost City Recluse
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I abused the goon glitch.. I got from ~0-40% on level 100 from it b:laugh

ban this guy !!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Post with detailed translation of Venomancer skills (translated from Japanese blog post on them, with reference to the imaged Chinese skill description, checking where possible against Ecatomb's skill list (Chinese and English versions) and pwdatabase to insure I got the correct prerequisite skills (which were given in Japanese, and aren't listed in the skill descriptions.))
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • _Lisanna_ - Morai
    _Lisanna_ - Morai Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    New information on the new weapons ?

Weapon Group 26
    Weapon Group 27
    Weapon Group 28
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    Asterelle - Sanctuary Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    New information on the new weapons ?

Weapon Group 26
    Weapon Group 27
    Weapon Group 28

The group 28 weapons turned out to be "Reincarnation" weapons. They are meant to be used after you reincarnate since you probably won't be able to use your old weapon immediately. You get them for free upon reincarnation.

They are level 1 and can't be refined and the stats aren't anything special unless you compare them to other level 1 weapons.

There is no new end-game gear. No R10 or R9999. At least not yet.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    PWI Calculators - aster.ohmydays.net/pw
  • FlyingStab - Archosaur
    FlyingStab - Archosaur Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    The group 28 weapons turned out to be "Reincarnation" weapons. They are meant to be used after you reincarnate since you probably won't be able to use your old weapon immediately. You get them for free upon reincarnation.

They are level 1 and can't be refined and the stats aren't anything special unless you compare them to other level 1 weapons.

Do u got any screen of the stats? I guess those will have to be compared with the dreamchaser pack weapon. Anyway, if u take precaution on save the morai exp pills+bh2 orbs u will get the stats u need to use ur end game weapon inmeditaly. But they do look very nice =)
  • anasrababah
    anasrababah Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited October 2013

damn when i saw that there's dual and sowrds and dual blades i said no way r10, thought it gonna be reincarnation weapons but thought that im crazy with this idea, but seems its realb:chuckle
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited October 2013

Figured as much when I saw a recent venomancer video demonstrating the new Ironwood animation.

Quite neat, I get to have a weapon just to carry around for the looks b:chuckle I almost wanted to make a Nirvana Pataka just to wield for the looks.
    Do you know if it's class specific or you can choose weapon of choice?
  • Klinsy - Dreamweaver
    Klinsy - Dreamweaver Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Figured as much when I saw a recent venomancer video demonstrating the new Ironwood animation.
    Wait, there's new skill animation? The first post doesn't have anything about that... where are you seeing it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MrJohnDoe - Dreamweaver
    MrJohnDoe - Dreamweaver Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Wait, there's new skill animation? The first post doesn't have anything about that... where are you seeing it?

There new Ironwood.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acc7fyKJTYk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Samare - Dreamweaver
    Samare - Dreamweaver Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited October 2013

that looks like the WBD o.o
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    Asterelle - Sanctuary Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Here's the mystic one: http://i.imgur.com/mP9ajW3.png

All of them are similar stats:

Base damage between TT60/TT70
    Class restricted
    +10 PVP Att Level
    -6% Chan (AA) / 2% crit (LA) / 30% Acc (HA)
    +49 Mres (AA) / PDef (LA HA)
    +360 MP
    (another +360 MP for AA)
    Unable to refine
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    PWI Calculators - aster.ohmydays.net/pw
  • Cantabrum - Archosaur
    Cantabrum - Archosaur Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    better looking weapone >r10
This discussion has been closed.