New PW Expansion (PWCN: Glory and Rebirth)

Comments

• Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    So that's 76 extra stat points on top of the 525 you'd get if you level to 105 again.

Man, they really don't encourage leveling alts like this...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Heartz - Dreamweaver
    Heartz - Dreamweaver Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Actually now that I think about ir soloing FCC would be pretty easy even at level 40 with full R999 and would probably beat PV until PV100. If those bonus stat point values are right you get the most stat point per total XP at level 101. If you push things I think you could hit that in 2-3 weeks? That's 50 xp points a month with no upper limit? You'd see sins with 1000 dex inside of 5 months.

I hope I'm missing something and there is some limit to this nonsense.

I'm just afraid of this. like example, if I reincarnate to lvl 1, lvl is saved as 105, if i then lvl to lets say 102 and reincarnate again, will lvl saved then be 102, or still 105?
    105 - 105 - 105 (14th march 2014)

• Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    good questions.
    another one: if I reincarnate before 105 will those bonus points from my current 101 be lost forever? I hope not because that would mean months of working to get to 105 to be able to start this reincarnation system. By that time I would be at such disadvantage stat wise it won't be funny at all...

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Actually now that I think about ir soloing FCC would be pretty easy even at level 40 with full R999 and would probably beat PV until PV100. If those bonus stat point values are right you get the most stat point per total XP at level 101. If you push things I think you could hit that in 2-3 weeks? That's 50 xp points a month with no upper limit? You'd see sins with 1000 dex inside of 5 months.

Actually, hitting 101 inside 2 weeks on sin is easy and I am working on hitting 105 prior to expansion. Something like 30m/day on sin is easy, that would get us 370xp / 30xp/day ~ 12 days. So any of the sins who truly want to farm those stat points will be hitting 101 every other week, quite literally. There has to be limitations, it really cant be right.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2013
    yup, even farming FC only I can be 101 on my sin in 2 weeks, that's no question about it, and farming/doing fc will get soo much easier with those extra stat points...

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bubbles - Morai
    Bubbles - Morai Posts: 1,143 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I'm just afraid of this. like example, if I reincarnate to lvl 1, lvl is saved as 105, if i then lvl to lets say 102 and reincarnate again, will lvl saved then be 102, or still 105?

Historical highest level.
    Whatever is your highest is your highest level.
    Goes for the opposite, if you reborn at 102 the first, then 105 the second time, you're historical high level will be 105.

Well, we've yet to see what happens on a second reincarnation.

Wanmei might change things around for the official release or later on...
    Not likely, but might happen if enough people on pwcn complain.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited October 2013

105. What I'm not sure about is whether the extra stat points awarded would be based on level 102 or 105.

From the Japanese blog post:

If you first reincarnate at level 103 and you are currently level 50, your historical high level is 103.
    If you first reincarnate at level 103 and your current level is 104, your historical high level is 104.
    If you first reincarnate at level 103, reincarnate a second time at level 100, and your current level is 50, your historical high level is 103.
    If you first reincarnate at level 103, are currently level 101, and have used the record rewrite function to change your next reincarnation level to 104, your historical high level is 104.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    Asterelle - Sanctuary Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    At today's gear levels sins don't really have an advantage in FCC anymore. Pretty much every R999 can 1 shot all the mobs and kill all bosses in 1 spark. That instance isn't exactly end game.
    If you first reincarnate at level 103, are currently level 101, and have used the record rewrite function to change your next reincarnation level to 104, your historical high level is 104.

Record rewrite function? Do you have a link for that?
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    PWI Calculators - aster.ohmydays.net/pw
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2013
    http://rustrust.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-377.html item 2. I think Bubbles has been referring to it as the red book. Basically if you reincarnate the first time before level 105, you can transfer your current XP through this facility to your historical character to eventually bring it to 105.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MyMate - Dreamweaver
    MyMate - Dreamweaver Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    http://rustrust.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-377.html item 2. I think Bubbles has been referring to it as the red book. Basically if you reincarnate the first time before level 105, you can transfer your current XP through this facility to your historical character to eventually bring it to 105.

That would mean that its probably better to reincarnate if you're not 105 yet and take advantage of the extra exp gained after reincarnating to make you get to 105 faster..
    "In the beginning, it was claimed that all in Perfect World were equal. But now it seems that some are more equal than others..." ~ Lost City Recluse
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    This is all so confusing
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Charmshoppa - Lost City
    Charmshoppa - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    what my chinese friends say is you only get stats once and they dont give each time when you reincarnate which would make it good and less broken
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2013
    That would mean that its probably better to reincarnate if you're not 105 yet and take advantage of the extra exp gained after reincarnating to make you get to 105 faster..

yeah, that's ok, but the bonus points for reincarnation you already got them when you did it, so even if you bring historic lvl to 105 you still lost those 30ish points...right? or is there a way to recoup those?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • STrickeeN - Harshlands
    STrickeeN - Harshlands Posts: 273 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    what my chinese friends say is you only get stats once and they dont give each time when you reincarnate which would make it good and less broken

makes no sense, so why would i reicarnate several times just for the enojoyment of being low again? since no extra points after u reach 105-... worthless
  • Charmshoppa - Lost City
    Charmshoppa - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    makes no sense, so why would i reicarnate several times just for the enojoyment of being low again? since no extra points after u reach 105-... worthless

it makes sence cuz you can transfer the exp to your historical high lv so you can lv 5 times to 100 to get 105 on historical to get max stat points instead of farming billions of exp for lv 105 at once to reincarnate one time
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    it makes sence cuz you can transfer the exp to your historical high lv so you can lv 5 times to 100 to get 105 on historical to get max stat points instead of farming billions of exp for lv 105 at once to reincarnate one time

So you saying 1 reincarnation worth of work from 1 to 99 = 1 free level on historical level? If thats true, 105 just became mainstream.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • GlenRoss - Archosaur
    GlenRoss - Archosaur Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    This is a microcosm of my entire PW life. After questing for years and working the system as designed, I will reach 105 less than two weeks from now. Three months later the whole PW world will fast-forward to meet me there and my efforts will have been for little.

b:laugh b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Atrocious - Heavens Tear
    Atrocious - Heavens Tear Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    This is a microcosm of my entire PW life. After questing for years and working the system as designed, I will reach 105 less than two weeks from now. Three months later the whole PW world will fast-forward to meet me there and my efforts will have been for little.

I feel you bro.
    PWI trolls hard.
    Veteran PWIer.
    Trolled by PWI for 5* years and counting.
    You have gained the status: Immune to trolls.
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited October 2013

We should be used to it, eventually all hard work becomes wasted after some new implementation that lets others achieve smth. WAY faster/easier!
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited October 2013

Least you get there soon, I hit 105 by my estimation some weeks into January ( december 2x I dont touch leveling). Or I can try to step up my farming so I wont surely be stuck with 104 by expansion. Positive side, least I can make a killing with FC for the first few weeks when everybody and their moms hitting 105 historical.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2013
    So you saying 1 reincarnation worth of work from 1 to 99 = 1 free level on historical level? If thats true, 105 just became mainstream.

I don't think it's anywhere near as simple as 1 reincarnation if 1 free historical level. Reading a little bit more, after reincarnation there's a transform button in your reincarnation record, and after you reach 100 again you can call forth this demon and transfer your experience to it. It probably will take just as much experience to level it to 105 as you would have needed before reincarnation, but since you gain experience faster after reincarnation, it might be to your advantage to reincarnate before 105 (if you haven't yet reached that level.) This also allows you to acquire the status points you missed out on by reincarnating early, if I'm reading it right (and the blog writer is understanding it right.)

If you reach 105 on your current reincarnation, all experience is applied to the book demon until it reaches max experience (historical level reaches 105 I assume.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nniotora - Lost City
    Nniotora - Lost City Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited October 2013

i hope its only once since stats gain is over historical lv means the difference between 103 and 105 will be even greater then be4 since 103 reincarnate with 42 extra points and 105 with 76 .so if both keep reincarnating at 100 the 105 will jsut gain 34 points per lv100 more
    100% F2P legit 105 since starting this game. Full rank9 jaded +12 seeker. .tinyurl.com/nocashshopHaters gona hate cuz they cant play a game
  • Pwnallagain - Heavens Tear
    Pwnallagain - Heavens Tear Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Does anyone else think it is unfair that there is a point difference between 101 and 105? Most of the players who are 105 used goons to get there. They already got 1 advantage from an ingame exploit and now they will get another. Seems stupid if you ask me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    We've already been over how to level to 105 in this thread. It's just time consuming more than anything.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • angrysin
    angrysin Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Does anyone else think it is unfair that there is a point difference between 101 and 105? Most of the players who are 105 used goons to get there. They already got 1 advantage from an ingame exploit and now they will get another. Seems stupid if you ask me.

Welcome to the world of pwe my friend
  • Liveena - Heavens Tear
    Liveena - Heavens Tear Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited October 2013

Even now those with Emperor tome have extra +45 stat and more. Yay to balance b:surrender
    Heaven Tear

Liveena 102/102/102 Demon Cleric
    Milfeena 103/102 Demon BM
    Silpheena 104/103/102 Sage R9S3 Seeker
    Cieleena 101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited October 2013

yeah, very unfair for me to get more statpoints than you after soloing 2 times pv a day + multiple fc runs for several months in a row.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Valirah - Sanctuary
    Valirah - Sanctuary Posts: 522 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Most people 105 now, did not goon their way there. The number of gooned 105's goes down every week as those old players stop playing while new, legit 105's are made every day.

If you weren't so lazy you'd be 105 too. But it's much easier to complain about some perceived slight than to actually get off your *** and do something about it.
  • Pwnallagain - Heavens Tear
    Pwnallagain - Heavens Tear Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Most people 105 now, did not goon their way there. The number of gooned 105's goes down every week as those old players stop playing while new, legit 105's are made every day.

If you weren't so lazy you'd be 105 too. But it's much easier to complain about some perceived slight than to actually get off your *** and do something about it.

Wow you are a complete ****. Maybe if you played on HT you would know what I mean. Maybe on Sanctuary it is like that, but for HT it isn't. Seriously, have you heard of being nice? That time of the month? >...>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XxWilxX - Heavens Tear
    XxWilxX - Heavens Tear Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Wow you are a complete ****. Maybe if you played on HT you would know what I mean. Maybe on Sanctuary it is like that, but for HT it isn't. Seriously, have you heard of being nice? That time of the month? >...>

Pwn... Stop qqing cause u dont even try or u fail on leveling...
    Im almost 105 on HT, with barb, no cs, no gnoons, etc... And there are more players that keep going up that way

b:victory
This discussion has been closed.