Things that annoy you in-game...

Options

Comments

• Algiz - Dreamweaver
    Algiz - Dreamweaver Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    i second that also, whether its as a cleric, seeker, archer, wizard or barb. its like they can solo the whole instance themselves without gettin buffed by a certain class or they just get buffed by those that are already inside the instance and just speed on ahead soon as its wined (such as bh runs) or in other instances.

From my opinion, if players want to speed on ahead unbuffed or partially buffed and eventually die, then that is their fault and will have to wait till the rest of squad can catch up to em and the cleric can rez em less they have rez balls from a mystic.

I dont know if i said this here, but what also annoys me is certain classes having the wrong kind of shards in their weapon or armor. such as a sin i saw standing around south arch teleporter with a high grade topaz shards in his weapon. plus a cleric i squad ed with in a 69 that had incomparable alabaster shards in her tt80 weapon. saying that it it helps with her metal skills which is totally stupid and ignorant. anyone knows that sapphire shards do alot better in a mag weapon than the element shards.

in that sin's defense, i have magic shards in my sins r8 daggers to allow me to help a little on phys immune mobs, cause the sin's condensed thorn does have a cd and wizzies can be tough to find. Elemental shards only effect your melee weapon damage, it does nothing for skills. 'nuff said.
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    Nariin - Dreamweaver Posts: 890 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    People that wc " ... pm me FAST"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    Want a custom faction/fav icon? Look no further! Visit my 👿 Icon Repository in the Fanatics Forum.
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ^ but please, for the love of god, read the first page before making requests (UPDATED)
  • KingCrash - Dreamweaver
    KingCrash - Dreamweaver Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I find it annoying when I'm clearly trying to separate a single enemy from the pack by pulling it with the genie and the healer won't stop spamming Ironheart on me. If I'm getting healed while pulling with a genie, the whole mob will get agro and then all of them will come running at us.
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    People that wc " ... pm me FAST"

Oh yeah. I also hate it when a squad advertises that an instance is going to be free wine/random drops and then QQ if someone else gets something good.
    I find it annoying when I'm clearly trying to separate a single enemy from the pack by pulling it with the genie and the healer won't stop spamming Ironheart on me. If I'm getting healed while pulling with a genie, the whole mob will get agro and then all of them will come running at us.

On the opposite end, I hate it when I'm trying to give someone an ironheart stack and they just rush in and "pull" midheal. Just wait til it's done channeling. It don't take long. b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
  • X_Mirage_x - Heavens Tear
    X_Mirage_x - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Besides everything else that has been mentioned there is one thing that is really annoying, and that is getting kicked from squads for no good reasons.

Every once in a while I decide to do a FC run with my level 96 veno, just for fun or to help a friend. Now, out of all those FC runs about 70% I'll never finish because I get kicked from the squad before.

Just 2 days ago a friend invited me to a FC and because I had nothing better to do, I joined. We get to the instance and kill the first boss, everything is going well until the cleric decides to leave without saying a word (he didn't dc btw). So we start looking for a new cleric. Since we can't find any after 5 minutes of shouting in the world chat, I decide to go for a snack. I'm away for ten minutes and when I return I get instantly kicked (not by my friend, who left shortly afterwards).

Another time was a while ago, when I was doing bh69. I get to the cave and as 3 people are not there yet I say that I'm going afk for a few minutes. When I get back and I'm ready to pay for my wine split, I get kicked. And when I ask for an explanation I get "u didnt pay 4 wine" and "we got someone else sorry".

Such things happen almost half the times I join a squad. Is this my fault? I don't think so. If everyone else can go afk and leave whenever they want, so can I. And it's not like I'm leaving in the middle of a fight - I usually say that I'm going afk for a moment and I go only when I need to. And besides, FC and BH aren't things you can't do without a veno. I'd get it if I was the tank or a cleric, but the rest of the squad doesn't even have to wait for me.

So yeah, people need to be more patient and understanding.
  • D_u_s_t_y - Archosaur
    D_u_s_t_y - Archosaur Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    -when i start the ih stack and they stand there whilst im spammig ih on them and they dont move untill i stop or rush ahead mid stack and then nearly die.

-when people atk a boss as soon as the barb does gain agro and die then pms me saying "res please" (in a nice way) when im trying to stabilize the tank so he can last for 6 seconds whilst i cast revive on them (happens everytime im in a squad with archers/psys and yes i tell them not to atk right after the barb does ... next group of mobs (or next boss) ... doesnt take my advice gets agro and dies...again)

-lack of communication: okay 1st time in bh69 and at pole ... no one told me about his de-buff untill i saw it halfway through casting IH (they told me everything about nob though) although im lucky to never have a squad complain at me i think its becuase i tell them striaght that it was my fault and tell them exactly what happened (or maybe im just lucky to not get a bunch of idiots)

-(this only happened once) i said "brb" then they rushed and came up with some abrivation and said brb=be right behind so they all rush in ... and die

-the fact that i rarely see caster classes (clerics excluded since i am one ^^) the amout of casters ive seen well excluding my self hasnt reached double figures yet

-venos who sit there not using amp but instead spam thier magic skills

-people who scream for rez buff (or mystics who use it on themselves 1st)

-sins who go afk at the buffing part before without giving seeker bp (mobs+heads)

-people with weird looking toons

please note: they will be more to come but for now im out of stuff to say
    :b (my version)
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Besides everything else that has been mentioned there is one thing that is really annoying, and that is getting kicked from squads for no good reasons.

Every once in a while I decide to do a FC run with my level 96 veno, just for fun or to help a friend. Now, out of all those FC runs about 70% I'll never finish because I get kicked from the squad before.

Just 2 days ago a friend invited me to a FC and because I had nothing better to do, I joined. We get to the instance and kill the first boss, everything is going well until the cleric decides to leave without saying a word (he didn't dc btw). So we start looking for a new cleric. Since we can't find any after 5 minutes of shouting in the world chat, I decide to go for a snack. I'm away for ten minutes and when I return I get instantly kicked (not by my friend, who left shortly afterwards).

Another time was a while ago, when I was doing bh69. I get to the cave and as 3 people are not there yet I say that I'm going afk for a few minutes. When I get back and I'm ready to pay for my wine split, I get kicked. And when I ask for an explanation I get "u didnt pay 4 wine" and "we got someone else sorry".

Such things happen almost half the times I join a squad. Is this my fault? I don't think so. If everyone else can go afk and leave whenever they want, so can I. And it's not like I'm leaving in the middle of a fight - I usually say that I'm going afk for a moment and I go only when I need to. And besides, FC and BH aren't things you can't do without a veno. I'd get it if I was the tank or a cleric, but the rest of the squad doesn't even have to wait for me.

So yeah, people need to be more patient and understanding.

10 minutes is a long time to AFK, and a snack isn't a really a "must have" right then and there unless you have to eat the second you feel hungry for medical reasons. You should probably try to reduce the time and amount you're afk so that you don't get kicked. And don't go afk right before things like wine splits, since many people claim that to get out of paying.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • Khallie - Sanctuary
    Khallie - Sanctuary Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    People who tell me their charm is ticking. And? You have a charm because it looks pretty in that slot? There are 4 other people in the sq, not just you with your pretty charm.

People who ask for to squad with you then go afk while you kill. They get booted.

People who go afk while doing a bh then come alive when we are at the boss...boot!

People who leave a bh after they have gotten the boss they need, leaving the rest of the sq to carry on with the other 2 or more. This has happened alot in bh51/59.

Begging for free wine for bh on chat or joining bh sq and saying i dont have money for wine, can i have it for free. After being told no, paying the fee. b:angry

Asking for money...go grind for some. Its not hard.

Squad expecting me to pay for share of wine in lower BH when I have been asked to help because they cannot find a cleric.

Players who have a death wish and who do not stay with the squad. I will ask for lead then give them warning. Do it again and your booted.

Tanks who should be able to tank boss's but cant cause they have tt80 unsharded, unrefined gear at level 100. Then wonder why they get one shotted and blame the cleric.

People who are responsible for sq wipe outs and do not say sorry but blame everyone else. Everyone makes mistakes, just own it.
  • XShui - Lost City
    XShui - Lost City Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    **** noobs which still don't get to NOT AOE on last boss in FC.
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options

**** noobs who think FC ends at EXP room. b:bye

Oh and fyi, you can ArE on that boss as long as you're smart about it and aren't laggy.
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options

The general pattern is hand>>>hand>>>mob>>>hand>>>hand>>>mob. When i solo the boss, he dies by the time 3rd hand shows up. I aoe all the time, just not when the mob is there. The reason why people say no aoe, it is better to be safe than sorry.
  • lightcharm
    lightcharm Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Duke.

Doubt anyone can out spam that guy.

However, the number one spot for annoy things in game would be jerky players esepcially the me so pro you so noob ones as like Duke their off button seems to be broken.
    "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." -John3:16
  • XShui - Lost City
    edited September 2012
    Options
    truekossy wrote: »
    **** noobs who think FC ends at EXP room. b:bye

Oh and fyi, you can ArE on that boss as long as you're smart about it and aren't laggy.

**** noobs who think I dont know about that. b:bye
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    **** noobs who keep arguing about nonsense.

+ paperclip
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • XShui - Lost City
    edited September 2012
    Options
    When ppl ask for weps in BH 100's.
    I just got kicked from GV squad cuz of my TT90 armor. *facepalm*
  • Tigriss_o - Raging Tide
    Tigriss_o - Raging Tide Posts: 625 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    elitist
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Thia_ - Dreamweaver
    _Thia_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Language . This kind of language in wc is unseen in all games i have played/play. It really sux.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited September 2012
    Options
    When ppl ask for weps in BH 100's.
    I just got kicked from GV squad cuz of my TT90 armor. *facepalm*

+1 to this.
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    The lack of muffins ingame. b:sad

But, mostly people that say "We dun have enough APS!!!1!" for something simple, like the timed boss in TT.

Oh, and certain people that are so scared of TT and refuse to go to it, but then complain they don't have enough money to buy their TT gear...<_< I'm looking at you, certain person whom I shall not name.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • Seriphelia - Raging Tide
    Seriphelia - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    -Random party invites without saying anything. I usually ignore these -- if they actually have a legit reason, they can say so. Otherwise, go away.

-Random friend requests from people I just walked by and have never seen or talked to, ever.

-"___ whispers: u look hot in that outfit/u got a bf?/etc." I mean, really? It's a game, and even those of us on female toons that actually are female in real life typically don't want to be whispered random come-ons from complete strangers. It's awkward. Save yourselves the humiliation and just don't touch the "Enter" button. b:surrender
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    edited September 2012
    Options
    People who dont understand that there are different time zones.

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I shall tell you my story of a FC that had one of my pet peevs.
    I was running with a squad of a Seeker (tank), 2 sins(stun, and shades, they were pretty darn good), a cleric from my fac, a psy and a BM. Think it turned out to be a good run?

Nope

The BM was one of the most arrogant, bossy and selfish people I had generally met ingame. She kept telling us what to do, even though we all knew already.
    She QQed whenever she died, even though the 2 main reasons she did was because she had purple/TT70 gear and a lvl 60 mold wep; and she constantly ran away to get mobs we did not need (e.g the blue foxes that appear after 2nd boss). We were actually trying to be nice in letting her stay.
    Also, she didnt listen when the seeker went afk, and ran into Dread while screaming at said seeker to come and help while calling him a pr*** (scuse me language)

In the end, we got her to the last boss, but the final straw was when she told the psy to leave for the heads ('sorry but we dont need your fish for this part'). We booted her instead. And when we were done, WCed to tell other people not to squad with her.

Its those sort of people who think they are the big 'I Am', boss us around when we know what we're doing, and dont listen to people who need to brb for a moment.
    Apologies for my rant.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Astraea - Raging Tide
    Astraea - Raging Tide Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I was running with a squad of a Seeker (tank), 2 sins(stun, and shades, they were pretty darn good), a cleric from my fac, a psy and a BM. Think it turned out to be a good run?

Nope

The BM was one of the most arrogant, bossy and selfish people I had generally met ingame. She kept telling us what to do, even though we all knew already.
    She QQed whenever she died, even though the 2 main reasons she did was because she had purple/TT70 gear and a lvl 60 mold wep; and she constantly ran away to get mobs we did not need (e.g the blue foxes that appear after 2nd boss). We were actually trying to be nice in letting her stay.
    Also, she didnt listen when the seeker went afk, and ran into Dread while screaming at said seeker to come and help while calling him a pr*** (scuse me language)

In the end, we got her to the last boss, but the final straw was when she told the psy to leave for the heads ('sorry but we dont need your fish for this part'). We booted her instead. And when we were done, WCed to tell other people not to squad with her.

Its those sort of people who think they are the big 'I Am', boss us around when we know what we're doing, and dont listen to people who need to brb for a moment.
    Apologies for my rant.

you are way too nice.....
    i would have kicked that BM at dread and just gotten a good dd.
    "Common sense isn't so common anymore." ~ Yusiong - Lost City
    b:surrender
  • KingCrash - Dreamweaver
    KingCrash - Dreamweaver Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    People who ask for buffs they already have. And people who want me to buff every single one of their weapons, one's that they won't even be fighting with.
    edited September 2012
    Options

Nope

Apologies for my rant.

I would have kicked her way before that, probably at dread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver
    Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver Posts: 461 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options

Nope

Apologies for my rant.

That got my inner fish quite...miffed..

But dear lord. That BM sounds absolutely horrid.
    Being from DW as well and with a toon that is quite possibly around their level range, I shall now be ever paranoid if I get in an fc with someone who could quite possibly be them ._.;;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NeonSeeker - Harshlands
    NeonSeeker - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    1. People who are like "ooooo send me 100/1000 coins everyone =O i want to count how much i get =O" <-- im like about to waste real life cash just troll this guy... -.-
    2. People who speak other languages in world chat even though english is the only allowed language at the u.s servers.
    3. people who are being cocky about how rich they are...
    4. seing people marrying shemales...
    5. people that raise or/and change prices of dq items or food. (like hay, today i saw 50k each and yesterday i saw 30k - and it keep changing from the day to day)
    6. morons who get carried away with their ego in boss fights (like a sin that is tanking the last boss in tt 1-2 with tt 90 set and all guards surrounding him... and after all get the squad killed -.- _ happened to me few times)
    7. alot more but these are the most annoying things for me.
  • Reliea - Sanctuary
    Reliea - Sanctuary Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    2. People who speak other languages in world chat even though english is the only allowed language at the u.s servers.
    4. seing people marrying shemales...
    2 - no languages are banned, besides swearwords. People are totally allowed to speak in whatever language they want, totally. Totally allowed to annoy you, for some odd reason, but if you're under the impression that other languages are banned from being spoken on wc for some reason, you are mistaken.

4 - ...k <.< that's just weird.

Ahhaha awesome that you booted her!
    "Sorry but we don't need your fish for this part"? XD What kind of statement is that even XD
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    edited September 2012
    Options
    people who think everything needs a high lvl to be done.