Things that annoy you in-game...

Options
Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion
Ppl that make squads for BH 69-79 and then are like "I only have a few thousand coins, someone else get free wines plz?" and when everyone refuses to they go like "We can do unwined"... For Arceus' sake if you make a squad make sure you can provide the damn wine or at least make sure you can at least pay split... Those are the kind of squads that just make me go like "**** this, I'm out"...

So anyone else had this kind of stuff happening? And what annoy's you the most in this game while playing?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
BigHearts member... f:grin
Post edited by Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Duke.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Barson - Raging Tide
    Barson - Raging Tide Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Ppl that make squads for BH 69-79 and then are like "I only have a few thousand coins, someone else get free wines plz?" and when everyone refuses to they go like "We can do unwined"... For Arceus' sake if you make a squad make sure you can provide the damn wine or at least make sure you can at least pay split... Those are the kind of squads that just make me go like "**** this, I'm out"...

So anyone else had this kind of stuff happening? And what annoy's you the most in this game while playing?

wish everyone thought this!!!
  • Daftajr - Lost City
    Daftajr - Lost City Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Never happened;
    Things that annoy me:

-Game cant use all cores from a multicore processor (very bad on a TW day)
    -Buged mobs that can pass through a wall or "jumping" on a edge, aka bh 59m morai quests

But... if u want all those fixed pay more so developers can develop something better!
  • Slegtst - Dreamweaver
    Slegtst - Dreamweaver Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    GM's not enforcing rules.
  • ILacy - Sanctuary
    ILacy - Sanctuary Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Duke.

+1000 b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    A lot of things, annoying people on wc, lack of black list space, red spam, people who dare to demand weapon links even though they themselves have pathetic gear, people with absolutely no skill (hyper babies),and some more frustrations,annoyances,etc I can`t remember at the moment.
  • BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
    BerserkBeast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Nubs pretending to be pro's
    The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
  • Jesusisback - Raging Tide
    Jesusisback - Raging Tide Posts: 480 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    +1000 b:angry

+1,000,000 he spams everyone's business in wc now. ._.

And y u steal my color? b:cry
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    -Squad-makers who say LFM for anything before saying "only need X and/or Y".

-Barbs who only pull one mob at a time with Earthflame

-Players who constantly brag about their gear/how OP they are

-Suck-ups to the above.

-Watching other Psychics Soulburn/DoT/Diminish Vigor stuff in Caster NV...

-Beggars.

-Stalkers (though rare)

-Those who QQ about certain things in duels, speaking as though there are actual rules
    to dueling.

-BMs who fist everything instead of use their Axes while we're swarmed by wraiths.

-Metal-Mage Clerics who DD w/o getting an OK from the squad/second Cleric

-Cube of Fate [url=(11/14/32/34/38/47)

-Locen of the Flame, and his path of AEU

-Packs, Packs, Packs, Packs, Packs, Packs, Packs, Packs, Packs, Packs, Packs, Packs...

-Duke Blacke
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • LividLemur - Dreamweaver
    LividLemur - Dreamweaver Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    .sins.
  • Roseary - Sanctuary
    Roseary - Sanctuary Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Ponies and Pony related content or players.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    People that complain
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Duke.

Seriously.

Someone needs to shove a pair of dirty underwear in his mouth and put ducktape over it.

And then break his fingers so he can't type his nonsense, either.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • crystalpink
    crystalpink Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Duke.

+1

He ruins the chat box so badly that makes it hard for me to read what people said on the chat....

PWE needs to mute him ASAP.

Other than Duke, things that annoyed me are beggars "o hai dere cud j00 gib meh sum itamz en moneyzzz plis?!!!111onez!!!??"
    (\__/)
    (O.o )
    ( > < )
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this attached message into your signature to help him on his quest for world domination.

Server: Abyss
    IGNs: Valentina (Magus), Amanita (Heretic), Avicenia (Slayer), Mirabillis (Champion), Solange (Berserker)
    Xfire username: crystalpink
  • Jesusisback - Raging Tide
    Jesusisback - Raging Tide Posts: 480 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Ohh I know what I cannot STAND -_-

BMs that can't even time their HF so the highest DPS class can make good use of it ESPECIALLY on bosses that need to be dropped sooner than later. Seriously if you can't even time your HF with people's spark then you might as well not even use it and just 3 spark.
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options

BMs that can't even time their HF so the highest DPS class can make good use of it ESPECIALLY on bosses that need to be dropped sooner than later. Seriously if you can't even time your HF with people's spark then you might as well not even use it and just 3 spark.

This also, If we have some random peeps, I usually tell them to let me do my combo 1st sometimes rib strike, then SS, rising drag, spark, inner h. and power dash for maximum damage, before I noticed also when BM`s HF`ed even before people used 3 spark, that`s why it`s better with people you have squaded before who know how to do things.
  • Slegtst - Dreamweaver
    Slegtst - Dreamweaver Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    "Just 3 spark"?

Hf + 3 spark is the standard.
  • Descendus - Lost City
    Descendus - Lost City Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I know I'm going to get some people hating &/or Others loving me for saying this but it really needs to be said...

Big Room Market b:irritated

Seriously I've lost track how many times I've been stuck in a BH squad with someone who has just paid for big room spots from what ever low level they were 3 days ago to 100...

It. Needs. To. Stop.

Put a level 80 Requirement to enter FCC and we might actually start to see some skilled players again in a few months time...b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Need better/up-to-date sig)

Remember my name. For it's the one you will fear in your waking nightmares...
  • BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
    BerserkBeast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    People would just switch to oracles or they would literally hire high levels to solo their BHs and still do nothing to actually play the game.
    The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    When I'm grinding and questing and having fun on a certain low level char and some high level invites me to squad, kills all my mobs before I have time to protest, and then all he says is "follow" repeatedly and tries to drag me back to the npc that my quest is from like I'm some brainless cattle in a hurry.

:| I appreciate the help and all, but for the love of pangu let me play my game. Or at least ask before you hijack my questing and my drops. b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options

I don't mind this so much as sometimes the costs of the teles to get a lowbie squad together outweighs the cost of the wine. I get more irritated by people who refuse to form squads TBH. Like I've seen a barb, a cleric, a bm, and a sin all around the same level going "LF FC" before in common chat. Just invite each other and get over yourselves. :P I do find it annoying though when they can't pay the split.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • bearyflair
    bearyflair Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Ppl that absolutely want a Sin in their squad instead of picking any other class like a Veno for example, specially for Abaddon and Delta.

Ppl that insist of killing the mobs in the spot you're in instead of moving further away from you. With this comes the random squad invites from some of them.

Random squad invites/whispers asking for buffs.

PK wars/ PK drama/PK trolling on WC. It's always the same bunch of ppl bragging/trolling on how good they are cuz they "killed"/"1 shotted" someone, or they're QQ'ing cuz supposely they got ganked.
  • NastyMuffinz - Sanctuary
    NastyMuffinz - Sanctuary Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    People who says stuff in wc such as:

"WTS blah blah blah pm offer, no reply = nty"

the last couple of words annoy me so much! If the people know how much their stuff is worth, why don't they put a definite price on it? And another:

"WTS blah blah blah c/o 10m, any higher?"
    "WTS blah blah blah c/o 11m, any higher?"

I think bidding in wc is also annoying. People can just easily fake bid you if you do something like that. Oh wells there's my pet peeves. And i'm pretty sure there's much more to come
  • Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    -Duke
    -Being in a squad with another seeker... x'D
    -veno's that don't go fox because they're "pure mag veno's" and didn't bother leveling their fox skills
    -veno's that go fox, amp the boss, and don't purge his crapload of buffs ._."
    -Clerics that foreverBB and foreverCHB
    -st3 in delta 8D
    -Not being allowed to use my aoe's at certain things T__T

*shrugs* I can't be bothered with it for long anyways, except the duke. Just slightly agitated at moments that such things happen. :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Duke Black
    People that want exactly perfect squads and are too particular. Especially when those same people did not form the squad.
    Seekers that don't aoe
    Clerics that don't heal
    Mystics that don't know how to heal, but join squad when you're looking for a healer only anyway.
    The fact that there is no way to obtain the gilded ribbon dress.
    That is about it for now
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options

I know most bms can not time their hf b:chuckle, but those who can have to deal with the opposite. Each class has debuffs, amps, but only the bm is expected to use his/her hf. I find that is rude towards bm. Sins should sub sea, veno got soul degen, amp, barbs have phy debuff, clerics have their debuff, seekers have their range of debuffs, just to name a few. If everyone does their debuff at the start, bosses do drop, the highest dd does not need to hit 500k crits, 300k is fine, as long as others are hitting well to. It's a squad, not a one dd show. People often forget that and the highest dd thinks their job is triple spark, highest damage skill. The game has room for all characters to flex their powers, but sadly people don't.

bearyflair wrote: »
    Ppl that absolutely want a Sin in their squad instead of picking any other class like a Veno for example, specially for Abaddon and Delta..

I would quit the squad, unless the sin is +12 g15/g16 weapon b:pleased. Barb, veno are very useful for squads that can not kill boss instantly. I have been in squads where boss died in 3 seconds, and in others that took 5~8 minutes, it just takes patience and working together. Things players tend to lose in fcc.

FCC eats your soul b:angry b:avoid b:bye
  • uncleblademaster
    uncleblademaster Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Wonder where you got this thread idea from, LOL

Anyways it's opposite for me. I get annoyed when i make a squad and 1 or 2 people in the squad say "wine?" It annoys me because wined runs are extremely boring, and they would rather do it the boring, lazy way. I would rather it be done the way it was suppose to be done, They need to destroy bh59 wine and below. Unwined runs can be fun/fast if there's a good squad and teamwork :P

It also annoys me when i say "LFS bh59, or 69" or whatever, i always get someone pming me that they wanna join my squad. Like don't you understand what LFS means? Lol

This also annoyed me today, i was running a fb19 for a alt of a friend of mine. I went through the entire dungeon until i got to the boss, i gave him lead to tab. Then he responds with "I don't got enough rep to tab, i got 65, i need 80." I know sometimes you can't know these things but it annoyed me because i couldn't finish it right away, lol

There's probably more but that's all i can think of at the moment :P

Oh yeah, People who want Cleric for everything. Like i insist i can solo heal as i play a Mystic on one of my characters. But there's always gotta be those people that just quit a squad automatically when they see no cleric.

Also, it annoys me when there always happens to be someone who disconnects during a BH run, i know they can't control it, but the irony of it always happening in the time frame of a BH annoys me kinda.

People who power level their character WITHOUT every trying to learn the class or at least level skills. Like, i joined fc heads/mobs squad once, and once everyone in squad met at xp room, i noticed a 91 Psy, who still had lv 5 NPC gear and the starting Soulsphere. I asked him if he knew about Soul Of Vengeance and he said "wat that?" lol What's the point in powerleveling a class all the way to the top if you don't even know the basics? Their even worse in squads too, lol Lazy
  • Descendus - Lost City
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I get more irritated by people who refuse to form squads TBH. Like I've seen a barb, a cleric, a bm, and a sin all around the same level going "LF FC" before in common chat. Just invite each other and get over yourselves. :P I do find it annoying though when they can't pay the split.

Bugs the hell out of me when I used to see that around central arch for BH squads, kind of miss it for BH's now though, what with the lower level BH community practically being dead and all b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• duckname
    duckname Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    low levels asking for money >.>
  • Descendus - Lost City
    edited August 2012
    Options
    duckname wrote: »
    low levels asking for money >.>

+1

They should just go and do the new revamped lower level quests... I've heard they give more money now, not sure how much by, as I've not made a new lowbie since the update but I hear its more then significant.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]