Options

Comments

• krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited October 2012
    Options
    KawaiiJen wrote: »
    Hey now don't hijack this thread take it to pms you two :P

xD, sorry, I got caught up (but we did say that people obsessed with the common ideals of "We need a +10" or "We need OHF" are annoying) b:cute
  • Cathulion - Dreamweaver
    Cathulion - Dreamweaver Posts: 235 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    KawaiiJen wrote: »
    Hey now don't hijack this thread take it to pms you two :P

Sorry I've always been a venomancer enthusiast, just hated the squishyness. But yeah as Krisnda stated, would relate that I would have some trouble finding squads If I'm ever forced to find random squads for anything. People will be like 'O.O What are you doing!?" to me. That will get annoying for sure I can say.
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    i have a new one

saw a wc for a barb, for fc 99+

i PM him and say "barb".... cause you know.... dafuq else do you need to know?

he then asked me for my level b:lipcurl

all i could say back was "srsly?"

that was worse than being asked to link weapon for bh w2b:surrender

moments later i duo fc with a sin in maybe... 18 minutes
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    i have a new one

saw a wc for a barb, for fc 99+

i PM him and say "barb".... cause you know.... dafuq else do you need to know?

he then asked me for my level b:lipcurl

all i could say back was "srsly?"

that was worse than being asked to link weapon for bh w2b:surrender

moments later i duo fc with a sin in maybe... 18 minutes

That's still not quite as funny as the occasional BH100 squad that is looking for any class... and the WC ends with "Pm level".
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Celestyna - Heavens Tear
    Celestyna - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    That's still not quite as funny as the occasional BH100 squad that is looking for any class... and the WC ends with "Pm level".

I think that its habit from doing all the FF's b:laugh

my biggest pet peeve is weapon linking. So to combat this annoying habit I troll people who ask for weapon link, i will link them anything but my r9 weapon. Currently i have been using the prize from tw b:chuckle However for caster nirvana most the time just saying "psychic" is enough to get an invite i do not even have to link a weapon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    "I need, please wait for me to do base quest."

These are the people who usually take a half hour to do the base quest, and it's not like BQ is going anywhere. You can get it done at anytime of the day. I'm not gonna wait an half hour so you can save like 20k, when you'll probably make that back doing the BQ anyway. ><
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    I HATE when this happens:

" LFM wined BH 59 "

* one PMs for invite and gets inved *

" What?! Is it wined?? I needed divine!!! " * goes off *
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options

There are also times when people say BH seat, lf bm only, pm class.
    my biggest pet peeve is weapon linking. So to combat this annoying habit I troll people who ask for weapon link, i will link them anything but my r9 weapon. Currently i have been using the prize from tw b:chuckle However for caster nirvana most the time just saying "psychic" is enough to get an invite i do not even have to link a weapon.

I link my annihilator soul fists when ever people ask for me to link weapons. If they invite, awesome, if not, no worries, but so much fun, as some people take it seriously and actually start talking to me, and some pester me to link the real weapon b:shocked.
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Was running BH RB wave 3 the other day when I notice one member of the party is just standing around hardly doing anything. Occasionally targeting and killing a single mob, then more standing around. I ask about it and he says "sorry, my sin is in BH as well on the other screen." In any other BH I would have booted him... but you can't replace someone in RB.

Unfortunately this is all too common in my runs these days. I really wish people would NOT join a BH that they are not capable of participating in. I'm starting to think I should start wcing "no multiclienters please."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Was running BH RB wave 3 the other day when I notice one member of the party is just standing around hardly doing anything. Occasionally targeting and killing a single mob, then more standing around. I ask about it and he says "sorry, my sin is in BH as well on the other screen." In any other BH I would have booted him... but you can't replace someone in RB.

Unfortunately this is all too common in my runs these days. I really wish people would NOT join a BH that they are not capable of participating in. I'm starting to think I should start wcing "no multiclienters please."

Frankly, you should have booted the person. If they aren't doing anything they may as well not be in squad.... So not like replacing them is an issue.
    edited October 2012
    Options
    truekossy wrote: »
    Frankly, you should have booted the person. If they aren't doing anything they may as well not be in squad.... So not like replacing them is an issue.

Well at the time I really hoped he would straighten up for wave 3. You need all the DD you can get, there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    People who are *******s on WC, spam WC for useless ****, and in general, stupid people.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Squad ignoring chat.

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Reliea - Sanctuary
    Reliea - Sanctuary Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options

This really ticks me off too.
    It's one thing if both chars are in the same bh, but doing 2 separate bhs on 2 different chars at the same time is just... rude. Especially considering that most multi-clienters are running both clients on 1 computer, they're not even playing at half capacity. At least if you have 2 different monitors you have a better chance at actually participating, but chances are one screen gets more attention anyway.

The thing that really annoys me right now...
    Alt factions on the TW map. Especially ones that are named pretty much the same as the main faction is named. Seriously guys -_- it just makes you look greedy n totally spoils the fun. New TW is great with all the names up now! Double-dipping should totally be against the rules >.>
    Want to TW on not your main, you person in big TW faction you? Join an independent, smaller faction that accepts alts to TW. There's a bunch, and you probably know people in them already, and they could really use your support too.
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Ran SoT today with a level 101 cleric, all seemed good until she got killed by aoe. So 2 more tries and she got killed again. So we ask...do you got O malleys? She says:

"No"
    We ask why and to get one.
    "son said facebook had a virus, its bad, never used one"
    We said naturally no facebook has no virus, we all have a blessing and our computers are good. Please get one.
    "Can anyone rez me? If not I'll release"(On a squad where shes the only cleric and she used up mystic rez....really?)
    *she releases and comes back without a blessing*
    *We get boss down to low hp, she dies, half the squad wipes and boss gets killed*

Annoying squishy clerics who don't use O malleys at certain bosses and refuse to do so are ANNOYING.
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Ran SoT today with a level 101 cleric, all seemed good until she got killed by aoe. So 2 more tries and she got killed again. So we ask...do you got O malleys? She says:

"No"
    We ask why and to get one.
    "son said facebook had a virus, its bad, never used one"
    We said naturally no facebook has no virus, we all have a blessing and our computers are good. Please get one.
    "Can anyone rez me? If not I'll release"(On a squad where shes the only cleric and she used up mystic rez....really?)
    *she releases and comes back without a blessing*
    *We get boss down to low hp, she dies, half the squad wipes and boss gets killed*

Annoying squishy clerics who don't use O malleys at certain bosses and refuse to do so are ANNOYING.

Blessing shouldn't be necessary. If she's a one shot, she'd of probably been simply a two shot afterwards. Her gear or stats are probably not good enough to be in SOT.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Blessing shouldn't be necessary. If she's a one shot, she'd of probably been simply a two shot afterwards. Her gear or stats are probably not good enough to be in SOT.

Boss doesn't aoe twice in such a fast time frame to kill her. So we wouldn't have squad wiped.

Also drunk clerics. Ran a FB SoT and we had a drunk cleric off Vodkha, she kept afk'ing repeatedly for 5-10 minutes 3-4 times througout the run before we finally finished the SoT run. Felt like forever.
  • Tye - Harshlands
    Tye - Harshlands Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    For some reason, it's always kind of annoyed me that the wristguards on the equipment screen is on the left side near all the ornaments. I've always considered wristguards/gauntlets part of a "full" set (helm,body,legs,boots, gloves, maybe even pauldrons) in other games. Though I suppose if they changed it for some reason, it would just confuse me because I'm used to it now.b:chuckle
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Boss doesn't aoe twice in such a fast time frame to kill her. So we wouldn't have squad wiped.

Also drunk clerics. Ran a FB SoT and we had a drunk cleric off Vodkha, she kept afk'ing repeatedly for 5-10 minutes 3-4 times througout the run before we finally finished the SoT run. Felt like forever.

Nevertheless, not everyone has a facebook. Some people don't use facebook for personal reasons. Sounds like she is one of them. Perhaps her son has found a way to get a virus onto her computer from facebook. Obviously Facebook itself can't, but people's kids click on bad links all the time. Probably a good idea is to let them know about the attendance blessings, which don't require them to do things outside of the game. They aren't the best but they should allow the person to (just barely) live. There are also base buffs they could be using for HP if there is no barb in the squad. And if you had a seeker in the squad, they should have given her the defense level buff. All in all though, I think perhaps should've just kicked the cleric. Was the cleric in BB, because that alone should have been enough for anyone whose gear wasn't broken.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Nevertheless, not everyone has a facebook. Some people don't use facebook for personal reasons. Sounds like she is one of them. Perhaps her son has found a way to get a virus onto her computer from facebook. Obviously Facebook itself can't, but people's kids click on bad links all the time. Probably a good idea is to let them know about the attendance blessings, which don't require them to do things outside of the game. They aren't the best but they should allow the person to (just barely) live. There are also base buffs they could be using for HP if there is no barb in the squad. And if you had a seeker in the squad, they should have given her the defense level buff. All in all though, I think perhaps should've just kicked the cleric. Was the cleric in BB, because that alone should have been enough for anyone whose gear wasn't broken.

She was in BB. But her gear was poor, and she had 3.7k HP. Not the average amount at all for a 101 cleric. Didn't wanna kick her cause didn't wanna be rude but if anything like that happens next time, I might kick the cleric if the squad can't work with them.
    edited October 2012
    Options
    She was in BB. But her gear was poor, and she had 3.7k HP. Not the average amount at all for a 101 cleric. Didn't wanna kick her cause didn't wanna be rude but if anything like that happens next time, I might kick the cleric if the squad can't work with them.

Next time tell them they don't have the proper gear. Tell the cleric to wait an hour and go with a different squad using the attendance blessing. And then let them leave on their own accord. Be nice about it and help them out so they know it's not them, it's just that they aren't ready for the instance yet and are missing some things. It's not rude to ask that people have the gear to be able to complete the instance without getting everyone else constantly killed. You don't have to be rude about it and you don't have to put up with it. It's not an either or kind of thing. If you feel bad about it, you can even offer to help sometimes. I did that once with a mystic I had to kick out of snake because she tried to come as a healer but wouldn't have even survived the aoe without BB.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Mobs always getting the last hit when they die x.x

edited October 2012
    Options
    Mobs always getting the last hit when they die x.x

Haha yes, I really hate this. Especially when they are like two feet from you when they die, but they manage to stumble up and hit you *twice*.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Colum - Raging Tide
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Wizard slaves.

Enough said.

• Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Not being able to find a squad for ANYTHING for my Veno, Cleric, Mystic, or Seeker. >_> I can't find FCC, BH69, BH79, TT, or anything.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    edited October 2012
    Options
    People who leave after Warsong boss and try to kill u.

• Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    People that invite me, but then don't wait for buffs and then scatter everywhere to kill things expecting heals.
    Not being able to find a squad for ANYTHING for my Veno, Cleric, Mystic, or Seeker. >_> I can't find FCC, BH69, BH79, TT, or anything.

b:surrender When I'm online, you're welcome to poke me to come along on any char for any of those instances. <_<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    edited October 2012
    Options
    People who do not listen.

• Kittysama - Raging Tide_1432680721
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Almost impossible farming at 60+. It was fun to notice that killing own lvl mobs had even worse drop rates than killing 30 lvls weaker mobs. Can hardly(if even possible) to get money for pots and repairs. No dreaming about getting better skills.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Final ragequit on 21/02/2014 'cause ARC. Back on 15/04/2014, RL was bored.
    Ten Paths of Kittyness(old mains when deleted): Kittysama 100(100) Sage HA-Venomancer |Aivina 100(101) Sage (ex-Zerk) Str. Seeker | Kittytart 90(101) Demon All path Zerk BM | KittyFishie 92(101) Demon APS/DPH Zerk Assassin | Haroin 100(100) Demon Vit. Zerk Barbarian | Elfborn 82(100) Demon Cleric | Pessimiste 85(100) Sage Wizard | PalavaEnkeli 87(100) Demon Fist/APS-Archer | VerenVanki 85(100) Demon Mystic | MerenPeto 85(100) Sage Psychic
    Current mains: Old psy and 19 new/recreated mains(avg. level 82)
  • Shayd - Raging Tide
    Shayd - Raging Tide Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Unbalance, Cash shop. Cash shop campers (Oh look ad myz rank 9 hypersso cool evryone else is so noob lol how do i use thiz skill)
    Mystic: 99 lvl (Main)
    Psychic: 96 lvl (Alt)
    Assassin: 78 lvl (Retired)
    Cleric: 75 lvl (Retired)

Big bumpy ride since 2008