Things that annoy you in-game...

Comments

• Wickedbrew - Raging Tide
    Wickedbrew - Raging Tide Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    The thing that annoys me is the artificial gold price manipulation.

Unfortunately its not artificial. Is made by the population of players on the server.
    WeBeKinky Leader - lvl 10x psychic

If you don't like my attitude, you should realize I don't care.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
  • Gravediggr - Dreamweaver
    Gravediggr - Dreamweaver Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    smelly feet
  • witniss
    witniss Posts: 517 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    smelly feet
    Fu...............
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Bumping because of spam.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • _Charlex - Harshlands
    _Charlex - Harshlands Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    bumping cu of spamb:bye
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    purple
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    bump to fight spam
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    What annoys me, is barely going back in too PK periodically back in {LC} server and then finding a squad of 3 people who have banded together for anti-Pk protection especially since they were (a veno & 2 mystics "with their pets out") all who were barely (10~levels) under my Squishy newbie SIN....

And the moment I do try a (solo strike) on them "knowing I can easily get Ganked by them and their pets "More Glory for me, if I succeed!" ~ and I stun the (1st mystic), the (2nd one) stands there immitating a Garden Gnome "not helping his squady at all (I can only guess he forgot where the {CTRL} button was)" & the (Veno) switches from a 'land' too an 'aerial pet' "the only smart thing I saw any of them do by the way" and then flies away in a hellbent retreat, leaving her 2 comrades too take DIRTNAPZzz "and only used her pet as a cover for she herself too fly away too the nearest SZ?!!!!"b:shocked

I mean Wtf Happened too the early days?! When those of us who squaded on {PvP Servers} for protection; knew that the moment we see a Squady type
    ((HELP!b:cry /or/ PKr!!b:cryb:cry)) we knew too turn and do our best too Mass Gank the Assaulter, too the best of our abilities????

I was Shocked too see how care free & CareBearish {LC's} newer populations become, compared too its ~ first years (It seems most the current players lack the (Edginess & Combat Instincts) that all the earlier players had back in the day, that made {Pk~in a~PvP server} a challenge.......b:sad
  • akosireann
    akosireann Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    b:cuteANTI SPAM BUMP
    Go Pure or go Fail

You have enemies? Good. That means you stood up for something in your life - Winston Churchill

Status of PvP in RT

The best pk in Raging Tides is in World Chat- Dylena
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    - venos
    i dont like pets in general
    and i dont like venos in caster form in general
    they are utterly useless for most instances
    yes even outside instances
    the only use for veno is purge and amp on bosses and look pretty... but most of them are actually very ugly...

-pulling single mobs.
    and the existance of "earthflame"
    this is the main reason why i dont like venos.
    this urge to not aoe.
    i wish people would stop pulling the freaking sword mobs in warsong and pull 2-3 groups right away instead..

Who are you calling ugly? I spent many, many days getting my veno as she is now... And she now has a cute yet realistic look...
    True they may be useless but they can Amp and Purge and when done right their pets can be good debuffers as well... At least we still DD, right? b:surrender

I do agree with you on your last point though... Just lure the runners (with tame pet if no zeal) 1st and then just throw Noxious gas over the rest... Or just use Noxious gas immediately to pull if gear is good enough... Either way, if a veno is the only magic class in metal they better stop being lazy and pull the damn instance... b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • Sassii - Harshlands
    Sassii - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Pretty much repeating others.

But what annoys me :

People who pm to join my caster and then unable to get invited because they joined another caster.

Duke spam.

People demanding barb for bh when the squad clearly can do it w/o.

My friend(cleric) when he rambos in bh lureing a bunch of mobs causing us all to die.

FC market.

Random squad/friend inv and then ask for buffs.

People using the word 'Scammer' for everything on WC.

I find really really really it annoying that AEU wont give me a damn book after being close to 200 runs b:angry

Them damn horns.

Clearing bh 2/3 of the way to boss when the rest of the squad apears.

Think that was it.
  • Wickedbrew - Raging Tide
    Wickedbrew - Raging Tide Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I remember when I was in one of my first squads that required certain spells being cast when I was on my cleric. Early on someone playing the tank said "cast IH a few times on me", sorry clerics don't have IH, as ironheart is ONE word. The spell is called Ironheart Blessing, which would be IB. Don't call a lower level cleric a fail because you use the wrong initials for a spell.

Secondly as a lower mid-level cleric, we dont have a spell with the initials BB. And when asked "whats BB?" And you say blue bubble, we again don't have a spell called blue bubble, we have Rejuvenation Aura, with the initials RA. Again this isn't a fail cleric, its probably a learning cleric. Granted I know all the various spells and what people call them now, but don't expect everyone to know right off the bat.
    WeBeKinky Leader - lvl 10x psychic

If you don't like my attitude, you should realize I don't care.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
  • Ayasu - Sanctuary
    Ayasu - Sanctuary Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    The worldchat on Sanctuary and a certain person in it.. makes me wanna vomit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

★ Ayasu - 79 - Venomancer ★
    ★ Kathface - 56 - Cleric ★
    ★ Psykath - 2x - Psychic ★
    ★ Scarlin - 1x - Mystic ★
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    *sigh* Anti-spam bump... b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • Titheka - Lost City
    Titheka - Lost City Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    -Duke Black
    -Random friend/squad invites
    -When I'm killing a boss and then some person comes and one shots it, then when it's freakin DEAD, they send me a squad invite.
    -People who advertise for their factions spouting bull about helping with fbs/bosses and just general quests, and then no one is ever active. b:angry
    -Bored high levels who decide to "help" by killing all your mobs and you get no exp and to make matters worse...they ask you for your drops. >.<
    -Insane arguments in WC, I mean seriously get a freaking life.
    -And this happens to me sometimes; A random pker will kill me like a million times ad I try to quest and then follow me when I try to quest somewhere else!
    -Players that brag about their skills and how many ppl they've pker or their armor and just ugh.
    -Horns.
    -The unoriginal mounts. (Land and Fliers). I mean hell, what is with pwi's fixation on glowing animals?
    -The fact that low level dq items are only worth one coin.
    -People in squad that repeatedly ask for lead then when they get it, they just keep whining.
    -Sins and their damn invisibility.
    -Hypers
    -Tellus city: That place is damn confusing.
    -The earthguard quests.
    -And basically new pwi. Two years ago and even before that, pwi was awesome. And now it's just **** but I can't find a better game. -.-
    -When I'm in a squad and someone wants a buff and then they're like "Can i get ______(insert nickname that they made up for your buff). And then I'm like "Uh...I'm sorry?" then they get all snotty and what not.
    -People who get pissed off because I'm taking a long time to fly to the bh/fb dungeon. And I'm like.."Well betch if you want me to get their quicker than you better start handing out donations, cause I'm broke!
  • ponyduck
    ponyduck Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    The thing that annoys me most in general is the need for speed
    that has developed in the game.

It seems everything has got to be done fast, faster, fastest.

Gotta level fast, get from here to there fast, run this instance
    fast. This perhaps more than anything has taken the fun out of
    the game for me.

It used to be fun, going into an instance & everyone waiting for
    all the squad to arrive. We'd duel & chat & generally mess
    around till everyone got there. Then we'd all gather for buffs,
    ascertain that everyone was ready to go, then start for the
    first group of mobs. We'd get them done, then pause to regroup,
    rebuff if needed, etc., then on to the next set. It was
    leisurely & fun & friendlier. There was definitely a sense of
    camaraderie in the group. We never separated (unless by accident, lol),
    we stayed in a bunch, no one running ahead.

Now the skill I use most in instances as a cleric is Holy Path.

A big part of it I realize is that most players now, apart from
    being uber-geared, are alts, and they've done these instances
    hundreds of times already. They just want to get thru it asap
    for the rewards. But I often think--why the great rush to get
    to the top, the best gear, etc.? To what end? To stand afk around
    the south banker 'cause you're bored?

To me PWI is like this long journey thru absolutely beautiful
    countryside. And at the end--nothing to see. Turns out the
    purpose of the journey was to linger along the way, enjoy the
    beauty of the journey itself, not merely rush thru it to get
    to the end.

The only solution I can think of, is to introduce new instances
    at all the lower levels. Then players could make new chars,
    and have something new & unknown to explore.

And, oh yeah--sins. Sins too annoy me.
    (ofc have to throw that in)
  • Nihiilia - Archosaur
    Nihiilia - Archosaur Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Well, I cant keep my mouth shut right now aka trying to get rid of the (last time I checked) few spams that's still on the first page..

- Hyperbabies
    Seriously, when I meet those whose 90x that have less clue about gameplay or seem to play their class worse than me I'm literally speechless. I'm new to the game (not mmo/rpg, but still..) low lvl and still in process of learning, so being worse than me by then is just sad (imo, anyway)

- The fact that Duke still gets his hyperpsycho freakouts.
    Not just annoying, but making it more or less impossible to follow guildchat/whispers unless all focus is spent on scrolling up and down.

- Being questioned about why I choose to take it slow lvl:ing.
    And then called noob after I explain. Then get a million offers to buy hyper stones. By the same player. Why bother to ask if you wont listen? I don't want to lvl faster, esp my first time around. Is it really so bad to actually want to play the game?

- Getting a ridiculous amount of **** for playing as a assassin.
    Yes, the game went worse after the expansion, yes there is alot of sins who don't know how to play alt. don't care to even try. Sure, anyone can play a sin, but it really does take research/skills to make it good. And no, didn't choose my main cause it's easy, chose cause I love the whole TB thing, get info before you judge me, thanks.

- "You got a CS mount"
    "Yeah, my friend bought a prepaid card as a gift for getting in at -personal thing- to take my mind of RL"
    "You bought your gear and lvl!"
    "Eh.. What gear? What lvl?"
    "CS FAIL NOOB SIN!"
    = Logic fail.

- Random squad inv. Asking for BP. Random player runs away after 5 mins to afk.
    I don't mind BP players that's in range since I like to help. I don't mind random squads that is doing the same mob-quest cause in (at least) other games its a way to make friends. But running away and then afk is just rude/**** way to try to get epx/drops.

- When close to everyone don't seem to understand that RL-issues actually is issues.
    Having the urge to explain that 'issues' is not mommy telling me to go to bed, since I'm 20 years old and more than capable of living my own life.
    So sometimes I really have struggle stop myself to caps the real 'issue' so people may either understand or at least hate me and BL. Don't want to tell random's cause I know how much trashtalk there is and don't want anyone to angle it to make make me an total outcast for no legitimate reason

Probably alot more, but 50% could be c/p and the rest either mostly ignore or don't come to mind right now. b:tired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Awesome sig made by Xainou

-Swedish, so my spelling and grammar is probably kind of worthless, sorry b:embarrass-
  • Nihiilia - Archosaur
    Nihiilia - Archosaur Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    ponyduck wrote: »
    The thing that annoys me most in general is the need for speed
    that has developed in the game.

It seems everything has got to be done fast, faster, fastest.

Gotta level fast, get from here to there fast, run this instance
    fast.

A big part of it I realize is that most players now, apart from
    being uber-geared, are alts, and they've done these instances
    hundreds of times already. They just want to get thru it asap
    for the rewards. But I often think--why the great rush to get
    to the top, the best gear, etc.? To what end? To stand afk around
    the south banker 'cause you're bored?

To me PWI is like this long journey thru absolutely beautiful
    countryside. And at the end--nothing to see. Turns out the
    purpose of the journey was to linger along the way, enjoy the
    beauty of the journey itself, not merely rush thru it to get
    to the end.

Just have to say, apparently I'm not alone in my view b:pleased

(at least in the forum, in game I haven't noticed any even remotely similar view of this)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Awesome sig made by Xainou

-Swedish, so my spelling and grammar is probably kind of worthless, sorry b:embarrass-
  • ColdEP - Harshlands
    ColdEP - Harshlands Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Fight the spam!

Other thing that annoys me is people walking away when im buffing.
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Fight the spam!

Ugh yeah I do hate that. I get everyone in a group and hit my squad buff macro, and inevitably two or three people dash away and start killing stuff. Very irritating.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Vanflyheight - Heavens Tear
    Vanflyheight - Heavens Tear Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Ugh yeah I do hate that. I get everyone in a group and hit my squad buff macro, and inevitably two or three people dash away and start killing stuff. Very irritating.

i second that also, whether its as a cleric, seeker, archer, wizard or barb. its like they can solo the whole instance themselves without gettin buffed by a certain class or they just get buffed by those that are already inside the instance and just speed on ahead soon as its wined (such as bh runs) or in other instances.

From my opinion, if players want to speed on ahead unbuffed or partially buffed and eventually die, then that is their fault and will have to wait till the rest of squad can catch up to em and the cleric can rez em less they have rez balls from a mystic.

I dont know if i said this here, but what also annoys me is certain classes having the wrong kind of shards in their weapon or armor. such as a sin i saw standing around south arch teleporter with a high grade topaz shards in his weapon. plus a cleric i squad ed with in a 69 that had incomparable alabaster shards in her tt80 weapon. saying that it it helps with her metal skills which is totally stupid and ignorant. anyone knows that sapphire shards do alot better in a mag weapon than the element shards.
    The Sure Shot that Flies Straight

Tiduswarrior Demon 101 (Main), Vanflyheight 100 (Demon RB2), SasukeZx 95 (Demon), Leobeastking 90s (Sage), Swiftterror 80s, AquaStriker 99 (Sage)

2nd Acc: BlademageX 88, RazorFalcon 89, RavenwingZ 79, Veilpor 73, TidalLight 30, SythrilZ 64, Stormthril 64
  • Xinnz - Heavens Tear
    Xinnz - Heavens Tear Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    one time in bh metal, squad consisted of me (sin), my alt sin, 2 bms, cleric, and barb.

timer finished, everyone ported and bb was set up.

barb turns into tiger form, uses earthflame to pull one runner then the other, afterwards uses earthflame to pull 1 dino one after the other, so i pulled the 2 swords that were left, barb then does the same thing for the next group of mobs, and the next, and the next, so i decided to pull the mob groups myself and kill the 2 runners with both sins and then barb died and complained. he said he was doing it to make the squad safe.

hello 45 mins of doing metal lane with this barb.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    pwcalc.com/ea8859329e47bb43
    456 fashion items and counting
    #1 Adversity - tinyurl.com/Xinversity b:thanks
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    i second that also, whether its as a cleric, seeker, archer, wizard or barb. its like they can solo the whole instance themselves without gettin buffed by a certain class or they just get buffed by those that are already inside the instance and just speed on ahead soon as its wined (such as bh runs) or in other instances.

From my opinion, if players want to speed on ahead unbuffed or partially buffed and eventually die, then that is their fault and will have to wait till the rest of squad can catch up to em and the cleric can rez em less they have rez balls from a mystic.

I dont know if i said this here, but what also annoys me is certain classes having the wrong kind of shards in their weapon or armor. such as a sin i saw standing around south arch teleporter with a high grade topaz shards in his weapon. plus a cleric i squad ed with in a 69 that had incomparable alabaster shards in her tt80 weapon. saying that it it helps with her metal skills which is totally stupid and ignorant. anyone knows that sapphire shards do alot better in a mag weapon than the element shards.

I found out that elemental shards didn't work on magic weapons at like level 40-50, can't remember when exactly. In most games it would work on them, with the penalty being that you're sacrificing overall magic damage for a small increase in one type. I didn't do it because I figured the sapphires worked also on plume shot and heals, instead of just metal damage. This one really is one of those until you meet older players you may not know any better type of things.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • ColdEP - Harshlands
    ColdEP - Harshlands Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    ANTI-SPAMb:angry
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I'm annoyed to get either million Warsong BHs or Lunars... arrrggh
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Stupid people annoy me.

Stupid people that think they are intelligent and don't want to listen anything annoy me.

Ex: I needed 15 minutes to explain to a girl that when people buy the over canny/rapt at the shop price after a nirvana run they actually don't pay really the same amount since when they drop money and pick they get 1/6 of that money, she never understand that and told me i was a selfish cow to want to make the person pay the catshop price, so they sold to the person 20k less than the catshop price saying i'm stupid and selffish to want make people pay the price of shop. People don't understand that if the catshop buy 340k, that mean the person drop 340k and get back 56k which mean she actually get the canny for 284k.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I steal with lvl 74 sin aggro from a lvl 101 seeker.. wtf.
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I was on my seeker doing bh GV earlier with another seeker. This other seeker had some op Nirvana weapon +7, Awakened Lionheart everything with 65hp shards and anyway everthing he was geared with was like that.

...so what annoys me in game is that I'M A PEASENT and cant get that stuff wwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaab:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Algiz - Dreamweaver
    Algiz - Dreamweaver Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Fight the spam!

i found a very simple solution for that. I tell them about 60 seconds before i buff to gather up, and once they're there if they run, they just do without. Sorry nope, you were warned, don't want to stand still for 5 seconds for my buff, tough s**t.

my top pet peeve is class elitism. I have two mains, my mystic and my sin, both 101 and both decently geared. It never fails, no matter which one i happen to be playing, people will judge me. With my sin, oh lulz you haz 6k hp you fail tard bla bla bla, neglecting the fact that im +10 5aps and i can do more than *gasp* hit the autoattack key and watch. With my mystic its, you'z a cleric/veno wannabe fail fail; which just infuriates me to no end. Yes im primarily a healer in my play style, but im not a d**n cleric, im a friggen mystic. Or here's my favorite. Other mystic's infuriate me. Where other mystics choose something like defense and hp or attack power to focus on, i focused on my speed because i prefer to heal. -64 channeling base, -94 full base buffed and rapid growth. I can insta cast my heals, but the minute another mystic that specialized in attack power looks at my gear the posturing and e-peen measuring begins.