Things that annoy you in-game...

Options

Comments

• VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    This is so disheartening -_-
    - Also when people join your faction, never say anything, and leave after complaining no one ever helped them.
    A faction is a bunch of people who do their best to help each other, not a bunch of people there to help -you- immediately, or else.
    I actually saw a WC the other day of someone asking for a faction that would "help him make money" >.> I rofl'd quite a bit at that. Sounds like another "you do all the work, I get all the $" kinda player -_-

I saw someone world chatting for a faction that "helps with making coins and refining," a while back. Made me LOL.

- Getting kicked out of groups because I'm dualclienting, even if I'm actively doing so. Most of the time, it's because I get twice the rewards at the same time, such as in BH runs with a wine fee where I have to pay twice (which I don't mind!). I've never asked for twice the TT mats.

If it's noticeable that you're dual clienting, than that means you aren't as efficient at it as someone who isn't dual clienting. And if you're not doing twice the work and aren't playing both classes just as good as someone who is only playing one, than you don't deserve twice the rewards. I've known people who dual client both tank and healer, and then rage when people start aggroing things because the tank is going too slow and now they have to heal multiple groups. Which can be difficult if you're dual clienting and both aren't in a short range forcing you to use single target heals. It shouldn't be that hard to heal multiple groups, provided neither needs intensive healing. If they have to wait for you, when they wouldn't have to wait for a dedicated healer/tank/DD/ETC, then I don't blame them not wanting to give twice the rewards to someone who didn't do twice the work. A person who is good at multiclienting generally won't get found out.

-seekers having to pay for mobs+heads i mean the're paying you for so they can waste money on herbs/repair bills (even though im not a seeker it still annoys me for some reason)

I can guarantee you that the person who cleared the FCs repair bills and pots are far higher. Seekers are paying to save time (can be like 45 minutes to an hour for lower levels), repair bills, and herbs. It annoys me that people think the seeker is special and should have it's bill paid when any aoe class can do what they are doing and don't get paid. The reason that so many people let seekers go free is that many people buying the bmh are noobs who don't know what they are doing, and having a seeker there makes the whole thing idiot proof usually. And so many people gave the seekers free that there is the assumption that they are somehow entitled to a strangers work. Because they are somehow saving them money. They aren't, in fact they are costing them money. Since having say an archer and a barb who know they are doing and will pay makes you more money than bringing the seeker who doesn't want to pay. At the end of the day, when you buy mobs+heads you aren't buying something that anyone is entitled to you. You're paying someone else to do all the work for you. Being a seeker doesn't make you entitled to another person's effort and you shouldn't feel bad for them paying. You should more annoyed that you're powerlevelling with a group that cant do it without one. Because those same people are going to be in your 100+ BH later, and chances are they still won't know what they are doing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • VKnightV - Lost City
    VKnightV - Lost City Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    -seekers having to pay for mobs+heads i mean the're paying you for so they can waste money on herbs/repair bills (even though im not a seeker it still annoys me for some reason)

nope a bm can do it easy to with a good stun hf what mob

a barb can do it with invoke arma sunder slamm

again i do not see seeker as the one and only class who can do killl the mobs in one go
    b:bye try again
  • Abstractive - Archosaur
    Abstractive - Archosaur Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Girls actively whooring themselves on world chat, who are probably not older than fourteen or fifteen years old.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Mainly, people who are set on doing things in a certain way that refuse to try out anything new.

Like how they left my BH delta squad because a veno and a mystic in squad won't be good enough and we'll all die, or when they demand for a barb even though there is another class with good gear capable of tanking.

That and show offs who think they are cool because they have shiny pixels.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Brillance - Raging Tide
    Brillance - Raging Tide Posts: 1,643 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    1. People who claim their factions are friendly, when they are anything but. Getting a 'hi' is a Popularity Contest for some groups apparently. Some people seem to be able to type the complete Encyclopedia Brittanica during BHs and other instances, but everyone's too busy to type H-I...cause they are, ya know...friendly. >.<

Why would anyone think you would actually do something with them? *shrugs*

2. People who spend hours on end discussing smex in World Chat - its like a big sign saying, "No one will touch me with a ten foot pole".

I once logged in early one morning to find members of the faction I had joined having a 15 minute discussion in the Faction Chat on ball licking at what was 5AM for me while I was still waiting for my first cup of morning coffee to brew. The discussion probably easily went on for hours...after I had left.

C'mon, we all know if you actually were getting any, you wouldn't be obsessed with publicly discussing such topics. b:chuckle

3. Alleged girls that claim they are on 'that special time' 24/7 365 days a year. Another big sign, saying - "No, I obviously haven't matured yet, but think everyone wants to hear me pretend that I have - CONSTANTLY." Trust me, no one except your Mommy & Daddy really cares. b:shutup
  • Kuratsu - Dreamweaver
    Kuratsu - Dreamweaver Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    b:surrender I stoped caring about annoying things in the game and if I encounter them I try to ignore or 'play my way". If I keep track of them I might end up just quitting b:irritated ; yes, I once got to that point but after a small break i said, "Hey it's just a game, so I'll just have fun and try to ignore the bad parts" b:cute seems so far so good.
  • __Survival__ - Raging Tide
    __Survival__ - Raging Tide Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    damn horns being spammed everyday now is currently tops, but the ppl joining a faction and leaving just because we happen to be busy at the moment they need help is too, even if i say ill help them when im done yet they still leave, also the lame arguments on world chat daily bout whos cat is better than whos dog because one time it ate kibble n bits (although in reality this argument would probly be better than the ones i see currently on world chat)
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Girls actively whooring themselves on world chat, who are probably not older than fourteen or fifteen years old.

I gotta agree with him on this one.

That and people complaining just to hear themselves complain in worldchat.

Other then that it takes a lot to annoy me b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Running into issues with the idiots I blacklisted ages ago. Idiots who run around in TT80 gear untouched at 100 and then QQ about noone taking them into BH and trash talk the game for hours a day.

Story is, 2 friends and me were leveling the slow way with our sin/seeker/psy trio. We enjoyed running PV as a trio. One day we were buffing up outside, it happened to be BH delta day. And the same moron is standing around there, whispering and raging at my friend why we only do faction bh and would be *******s to not take other people.

At that moment I just wanted to beat sense into that guy. Talking **** is one thing, harrassing my friends another. What a ****...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options

More likely they are G.I.R.L's Guys In Real Life

Don't you know all the woman on the internet are men and all the children are police.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • Vesemr - Sanctuary
    Vesemr - Sanctuary Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I could just copy/paste most of posts tbh..

- BMs who asking me wth is GS/ BMs who barely using axes

- Casters telling my psy "I don't care your all skills re sage, you re not r8 so gtfo"

- FCC-fast leveling noobs

- For every single random squad "You have to take sin" (friends ftw)

Like I said.. copy/paste..

What made me laugh, Hazu i agree with: I hate 2nd seeker in squad! LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Safeng, thanks for syg <3

Look how I care, that you don't like my English ,,|,,
  • witniss
    witniss Posts: 517 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I gotta agree with him on this one.

That and people complaining just to hear themselves complain in worldchat.

Other then that it takes a lot to annoy me b:chuckle

People who mindlessly trash sage ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    More likely they are G.I.R.L's Guys In Real Life

Don't you know all the woman on the internet are men and all the children are police.

Osh- hes on to us!b:shutup
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    no matter what you do
    there will always be some people who are offended by it

sooo many things you can do "wrong"
    ive been reading most posts of this thread and some people surely have strange problems within this game

so apart from the obvious problems with the game (red spam, cash shop)
    here are my odd things i get bothered of:

the game:

class based attacks from bosses in aba sot and aeu

i undestand the hate for sins
    but why does the bushes boss and sot boss hate casters too?

sot boss bleed doesnt hurt heavy armor classes because of their class
    then they brag about how great their gear is lol (hurr durr i has so many def lvls thats why i live hurr durr)

using a fail 10k hp buff barb to tank sot when im on wizard since im not allowed to tank it by class
    while bm can tank it without issues because its a heavy armor class

class racism!

and sin can still go all out thanks to sin buffs... the update only hurts ranged dds /o/
    (the boss buff doesnt worry you much whn you stack high dd in squad)

the people:

- venos
    i dont like pets in general
    and i dont like venos in caster form in general
    they are utterly useless for most instances
    yes even outside instances
    the only use for veno is purge and amp on bosses and look pretty... but most of them are actually very ugly...

-pulling single mobs.
    and the existance of "earthflame"
    this is the main reason why i dont like venos.
    this urge to not aoe.
    i wish people would stop pulling the freaking sword mobs in warsong and pull 2-3 groups right away instead..

-bms who are being wussies and wont pull and aoe large groups of mobs in /any instance here/
    use your marrow!

-your charm ticked once. who cares?
    thats what its for...

-"bh lunar costs so much"
    wrong. the drop value + bh reward outweights the fee cost.

-"need a cleric and seeker for ..."
    no you dont need a seeker when you have a cleric
    you dont need a seeker in general
    in fc other classes can do it just as well
    some even faster (archers can start aoe earlier)
    seekers also have the worst dps on bosses of all classes. so if you have a boss to kill too you might as well take a bm or archer instead.
    i like potato
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I love the update to seat and abba, even Seekers have trouble pulling there.

Found a use for my barb again. He's level 90 with marginal 70/80's Leg gear and he will go into Seat and Abba and do the boss. It's freaking awesome to watch an R9 seeker get one-shot by that fekker, and then go in with my little barb and own it.

Too bad that's the only reason I have to play my barb.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Traydor_Styx - Raging Tide
    Traydor_Styx - Raging Tide Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Natural low income and high priced items with nobody giving a **** to help others.

World Chat were players speak casually in. I mean if we got to spend 11k or so (or CS) it would typically be meant for support. Requesting help/ Selling items

^ Take it to guild chat that be what it is for. Socializing.

Just remembered another... Requesting a party for bh 69/79 w/o wine.

hmm that be about it.
    Born to be an Assassin, raised as a Thief.

Keliska - RT 70
  • _Adrasteia_ - Dreamweaver
    _Adrasteia_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    i don't know about you guys but one thing that really annoys me is when Venos leave hair AL over the public restroom behind General Summer b:cry , Venos need to get their own public rest rooms
    {o,o} NERF RLY?
    |)__)
    -
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    This gonna be a long list I assume...

~ Seekers who QQ about me ruining their Krav with devour though demon devour > krav so get over it (except for lenght but I can spam my devour continously)
    ~ Other players who dont listen when I say my devour > their physical debuffs (venos w/o demon ironwood, clerics, MYSTIC PLANTS etc) and then after overwriting it QQ when the boss goes down slowly (lol)
    ~ People who want 2 sins in FC, dont take venos and all that ****
    ~ High lvls who QQ when I dont want them to do my low lvl BHs if not a real must. I like to do BHs in teams, not watch 101 sins **** the whole thing. If I'd want a effin easy run, I'd multiclient my barb
    ~ People who ask for my gear and then leave if its not good enough in their opinion (warsong enough said)
    ~ People who QQ when I consider APS barb
    ~ Duke spam
    ~ Arrogant ones who are like " QQ the mystic started tanking and didnt wait for me QQ im not tanking, I just go in normal form and watch them do my job " result > I kick the barb on my psychic and then tank all the magic stuff while mystic does the physical mobs with his pet and othher squad helps as our little barb cant handle mob cleaning)
    ~ That same barb crying whe didnt tell him to tank
    ~ Nukers who dont care when squad has no barb, someone else has to tank and they steal aggro
    ~ People giving up TT when wipe one time
    ~ Noob powerlvl
    ~ People who ask money for helping to get their repairs done etc
    ~ People (non-barbs) who QQ about repairs or charm **** if they steal aggro on Warsong etc
    ~ People who refuse to explain me how dungeon works if it's new to me (gotta only face this problem anymore with Endless Universe, vana and 3-3 + full delta and full warsong... hope that nicer people will guide me there, I can listen)
    ~ Cash shoppers
    ~ People who think they know everything because they have read the forums and place their knowledge on written information, not game experience (a newb cleric telling to my lvl 82 cleric that BB's heal sucks and blah)
    ~ People who think my barb can't solo pole and QQ that I will cause a squadwipe, I should bring my cleric instead
    ~ Players who leave factions because of friends after being like 5 month or longer in the fac and say they could never leave (and they prob. lie about the reason)
    ~ PK drama/people who laugh at me if I don't want to duel
    ~ Beggars, scammers, trolls
    ~ PWI changing into a lets-kill-everything-asap-and-be-pro -game instead of lets-have-fun-and-learn-things-together -game. I try to change this; my faction goes with the oldschool way often
    ~ Speaking another language and faking they dont know a word of english.. how you play this game then? ask a friend to translate EVERY single quest and all?
    ~ Arrogant sins and arrogant other players

And lot else..
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • ponyduck
    ponyduck Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I'll admit it--I hate sins, period.

First off, I think sins were the most ill-conceived class in the
    history of this game. I mean, really, were the devs truly that
    short-sighted when they developed this class? Could they truly
    not see how game-altering the class would be?

And they ARE arrogant, as if their abilities were due to their
    own efforts. It's like someone organizes a race--he gives everyone
    a bicycle & says, first one to point B wins. Oh, but wait--he
    then gives one guy a Porsche 917/30. OK, now, ready--set--go!

The guy with the Porsche ofc blasts by everyone & is sitting
    there eating a Whopper & fries at the finish line, bragging
    about how great he is because he beat everyone SO BAD. He
    actually thinks it's his own skill & abilities that did it.

I hate their swishy, slimy looks. They all look alike & are
    ugly. Female Tides (I basically hate all the Tides) all
    look like ****. I'm sick of seeing everyone around me in game
    with daggers. The very mention of the name "sin" produces a
    feeling of excruciatingly painful boredom in me. A high level
    sin?--big deal, they're a dime a dozen. A high level wiz or
    veno, etc., I kinda have some admiration for. But a high-lvl
    sin? Meh, so what, it's meaningless. And to see this op,
    broken class dominating the game makes me ill.

Whew!! ok, I got that off my chest. Now discuss.
  • Abstractive - Archosaur
    Abstractive - Archosaur Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    ponyduck wrote: »

I feel for you friend...those God damn 'sins.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I have sin but I don't like the "lets-steal-aggro-and-****-everything" -purpose thus I control my aggro, rather use my time to rib strike and subsea than **** the dungeon (unless there is no-one else who can tank)

Barb is still my main, and many sins have stolen my tank purpose.

QQ

No wonder we go APS.

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • _Adrasteia_ - Dreamweaver
    _Adrasteia_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options

99% of al the high lv wiz are made in fc so a high lv wiz don't mean much today sorry to burst your bubble on that , wiz was ubber rare before fc, but with fc you see them al over the place
    {o,o} NERF RLY?
    |)__)
    -
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Natural low income and high priced items with nobody giving a **** to help others.

World Chat were players speak casually in. I mean if we got to spend 11k or so (or CS) it would typically be meant for support. Requesting help/ Selling items

^ Take it to guild chat that be what it is for. Socializing.

Just remembered another... Requesting a party for bh 69/79 w/o wine.

hmm that be about it.

now well you state low income
    but ... well 1 hour farming caster nirvana or something on non 2x should give a minimum of 1mil coin with low effort

teles cost about 9.5k coin
    = 105 teles
    thats enough for 1-2 weeks or so for someone who writes in wc frequently

no big deal. dont need to be rich...

with like no effort in farming you can maintain being permanently charmed on every char and wc spamming and whoring around using teleport stones
    only need to do bh100. that should supply enough coins for a careless playtime

cant use fac chat to spam together with friends in the "enemy" faction
    ... reminds me i should update my signature picture

oh i got something else that bothers me

tanks who cant tank but can complain about others picking aggro
    healers who support this and only heal the class who should tank in their eyes
    no matter how poor the skills and gear are in comparsion to the mean mean aggro stealer
    im talking about lvl90range not lvl100

the worst possible tank you can have for a boss is a seeker. defense isnt everything
    low hp dds can tank most content with heals just fine

next time in big room when a cleric refuses to heal my archer on the boss and heals the seeker/bm instead who have no chance to get aggro anyways i think i will just kill the clone shortly before the boss dies.
    cleric s in that lvlrange dont have more than 5k hp
    /o/ oops my bad, um sorry i misclicked
    i like potato
  • akosireann
    akosireann Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    This gonna be a long list I assume...

~ Other players who dont listen when I say my devour > their physical debuffs (venos w/o demon ironwood, clerics, MYSTIC PLANTS etc) and then after overwriting it QQ when the boss goes down slowly (lol)

Gotta remember this barb on one fac trial before, he was qqing about myriad fox causing him lag and his devour > everything else quip.

I spam my 2 myriads (human and fox, fox the one that causes those rings on top of a mob/boss' head) because as far as i know armorbreak is pdef reduced by 100% just like his most beloved demon ironwood. having mindbreak (100% reduced mdef is godly for the other dd'ers besides him that are called the caster class)
    Go Pure or go Fail

You have enemies? Good. That means you stood up for something in your life - Winston Churchill

Status of PvP in RT

The best pk in Raging Tides is in World Chat- Dylena
  • Reliea - Sanctuary
    Reliea - Sanctuary Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    ~ People who refuse to explain me how dungeon works if it's new to me (gotta only face this problem anymore with Endless Universe, vana and 3-3 + full delta and full warsong... hope that nicer people will guide me there, I can listen)

So true. So many things I shy away from and have shy'd away from in the past because I have no idea what to do and I -know- that not many people would have the patience or desire to teach me, or anyone else. We're just supposed to -know- how to do stuff.
    But then people complain when there aren't enough people who want to do certain things.
    I'd probably volunteer to go to more things if people were a bit more open to introducing people to things. If all you want is an 'experienced squad' you're really limiting your participants, and there will be no opportunity for more. If I really want to do something don't know how to do I try to look up vids on youtube and read forum posts about it, but it's never quite the same as having someone give you real-time instructions.
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    edited September 2012
    Options
    akosireann wrote: »
    Gotta remember this barb on one fac trial before, he was qqing about myriad fox causing him lag and his devour > everything else quip.

I spam my 2 myriads (human and fox, fox the one that causes those rings on top of a mob/boss' head) because as far as i know armorbreak is pdef reduced by 100% just like his most beloved demon ironwood. having mindbreak (100% reduced mdef is godly for the other dd'ers besides him that are called the caster class)

Ofc there are these beloved myriads... just seems not many veno use them, or my squad is usually out of venos.
    Anyways I wonder why people do not look out for different defense curses and use their own if there isn't better available.

• D_u_s_t_y - Archosaur
    D_u_s_t_y - Archosaur Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    naming a new alt
    :b (my version)
  • D_u_s_t_y - Archosaur
    D_u_s_t_y - Archosaur Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    also people who ask me to BB every single bh boss regardles if it has an aoe or not
    :b (my version)
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    (I basically hate all the Tides)

While I agree with your sentiment on Assassins, do you feel the same about Psychics too?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • gouraudpalm2
    gouraudpalm2 Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    The thing that annoys me is the artificial gold price manipulation.