New Skill Rebalance In China

Options

Comments

• Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    On a slightly different note, I wonder if there will be any visual changes to old skills b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Sage Quickshot: Changed from "50% chance to give 20 additional chi" to "10 additional chi and 10s of 20% more crit"
    Well DAMN. o.o Color me excited, then.

And the other ones are pretty nice too, considering. :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
  • Vancore - Sanctuary
    Vancore - Sanctuary Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    damn it i really wish the would lower some of the cool downs on the morai skills
    Federation of United Casters Keeping Others From Failing And
    Positively Succeeding (Taken from SkogDyr of Lost City)
  • Rerum - Sanctuary
    Rerum - Sanctuary Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Psychic

Telekinesis: Additional weapon attack power increased to 150% from 130%.

Sandtrap: Additional weapons attack power increased to 500% from 200%

Torrent: Additional weapon attack power increased to 350% from 100%
    How to play the game? 5.0 has the final say!!!
  • VKnightV - Lost City
    VKnightV - Lost City Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    is a bit desapointed i tho when speaking of balancing they would put a 20 sec min cooldown on all sparksb:shutup
  • shotwhointhewhat
    shotwhointhewhat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Haha.. in the past I was saying DoTs should be based on % of weapon damage rather than a fixed rate so it scales as power increases. I will take full credit.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Ast think it says damage over time is increased by 600% wep damage, otherwise the Stormrage would actually be a threat.

Not sure what SOT meant on the description of BV, but I'm guessing the amp on the BV got decreased to 9s as well.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Ast think it says damage over time is increased by 600% wep damage,

Not sure what SOT meant on the description, but I'm guessing the amp on the BV got decreased to 9s as well.

I'm guessing SOT is just the metal damage over time component. Otherwise that skill is getting a huge nerf while every other skill on that page is getting buffed. I understood the 600% to refer to the metal damage over time but I guess I wasn't perfectly clear when typing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • AlysonRose - Heavens Tear
    AlysonRose - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    The google translate of the class name of "Charm Spirit" is that Mystic?

I could figure out most of the other ones, due to this thread with translations, but the skills and class for Charm Spirit I had no idea what it was talking about lol

Whatever it is sounds like its getting buffed with bigga numbas whoo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    f:sneakyf:sneakyf:sneaky
  • Vancore - Sanctuary
    Vancore - Sanctuary Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Psychic

Telekinesis: Additional weapon attack power increased to 150% from 130%.

Sandtrap: Additional weapons attack power increased to 500% from 200%

Torrent: Additional weapon attack power increased to 350% from 100%

i can live with this
    Federation of United Casters Keeping Others From Failing And
    Positively Succeeding (Taken from SkogDyr of Lost City)
    edited August 2012
    Options
    1 minute cooldown on cornered beast is insanely broken. They'll be able to cast it again while they still have the buff on.

Now you have to kill them once to clear the buff they currently have, kill them again once they rebuff cornered beast, and kill them a third time to actually kill them since cornered beast is finally in cooldown. All the while you have to hope they are too stupid to use invoke or solid shield or an IG.

Absolutely ridiculous.

EDIT: false alarm, was mislabeled
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
  • Sjuggs - Lost City
    Sjuggs - Lost City Posts: 617 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Someone should translate the bm ones, they have the longest post b:shocked

and some tweaks are quite interesting
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    For example Archers Take Aim deals basic physical power plus 400% weapon damage as a instant damage, surely you can see a good difference in its power based on the weapon you use and the charge time. Now if instead of instant those 400% would be over 9 seconds, it will still scale great with your weapon.

Asterelle should probably explain the formula much better that I can, Im not even a english speaker anyway b:surrender but is supposed to be a boost.

The DoT improvement for archers' poison and bleed were upgraded with this supposed 100% weapon damage component, but if that's the DoT addon replacing the previous fixed damage, it would be very terrible. lv 11 poison and bleed were ~5k and 6k DoT addon previously, making them roughly 170% and 200% weapon damage, respectively. All I'm saying is that the weapon damage is probably added on instead of replacing the fixed addon, otherwise it wouldn't make a lot of sense.
    1 minute cooldown on cornered beast is insanely broken. They'll be able to cast it again while they still have the buff on.

Now you have to kill them once to clear the buff they currently have, kill them again once they rebuff cornered beast, and kill them a third time to actually kill them since cornered beast is finally in cooldown. All the while you have to hope they are too stupid to use invoke or solid shield or an IG.

Absolutely ridiculous.

lol then barbs cannot die unless chain stunned for extended periods of time. Cornered beast also happens to regenerate 2 sparks and purify. Coupled with the insanely short channeled time, it'd be almost impossible lol. Come to think of it, everyone will need to start spamming their precious new DoTs on invoked barbs LOL
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Rerum - Sanctuary
    edited August 2012
    Options

Absolutely ridiculous.

What? thats not the skill is the 100 skill let me correct that.

The cooldown was for Ancestral Rage, IDK what mess I did to put Cornered Beast there really sorry.
  • andrius930
    andrius930 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    There won't be anything for BM or seeker? :(
  • shotwhointhewhat
    edited August 2012
    Options

The cooldown was for Ancestral Rage, IDK what mess I did to put Cornered Beast there really sorry.

Hehe, that still makes my barb very happy.
    edited August 2012
    Options

Good to hear! I should have checked that for myself before raging. Going from a 5 minute to a 1 minute cool down on a broken skill like cornered beast is nuts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sjuggs - Lost City
    Sjuggs - Lost City Posts: 617 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    andrius930 wrote: »

Yes there is, go to the link and the 1st post has it all for bm

http://bbs.w2i.wanmei.com/viewthread.php?tid=2016138&extra=page%3D1
  • Rerum - Sanctuary
    edited August 2012
    Options
    andrius930 wrote: »

Working on mystic atm, Seeker and BM list is kinda huge so will take me more time, if anyone can help with those two please do so, doing remote support for work ATM :(
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I wish they would do something about veno pets. Its what makes the class unique. How about - all pet effects doubled. That would make veno's a good class again. My herc would be a usefull dd and tank again at least, the nix would be a pvper again. My two cents.
  • Yulk_owns - Lost City
    Yulk_owns - Lost City Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    ^-- An example of people who think PETS are essential to an OP class have no skill at all and think they were useful even by level 90 where level 90 bosses kills pets and pets can't even keep aggro at all. b:chuckle Probably you don't have good gear for your veno or something. Having buffed pets would be ignored in PVP anyways...
    Good to hear! I should have checked that for myself before raging. Going from a 5 minute to a 1 minute cool down on a broken skill like cornered beast is nuts.

Barbs are impossible to kill even without cornered beast unless an APS veno purges/debuffs the barb then he will be facerolled. So QQing about that won't even matter.

Change isn't bad but I am sure not all are going to be buffed / promised. This is Wanmei/PWE after all... I was hoping for % bonus damage from chi used and/or channeling time from each skill as well as chi gain. Sin's Chi skills should go to the cleric and wiz which heavily uses chi... Wiz with inner harmony
    I, II and III spark is the most cheesiest skill in PWI and it should be removed or massively nerfed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rerum - Sanctuary
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Mystic

Sublime Transfusion: Chi reduced from 200 to 100.

Swirling Mist: Sage additional damage increased from 3100 to 5100.
    Demon additional damage increased from 2300 to 4300.

Absorb Soul: modified so now you have 3 times your critical chance to deal 1.3 times damage. In other words it still cant critical but has a chance of dealing 1.3 times the regular damage.

BLADEMASTER (work in progress going to take a while)

Tiger Leap: While leaping there is a 65% chance to dodge negative status. Chi consumed decreased rom 25 to 10.

Leap Back: While leaping there is a 35% ochance of avoiding most of the damage recieved chi consumed decreased from 15 to 10.

Smack: Cooldown reduced from 40 seconds to 30 seconds, additional damage increased from 1000 to 5135, 100% accuracy.

Blade Hurl: Disarm time increased from from 3 seconds to 6 seconds, 3 seconds disarm on self remains the same, Cooldown shortened from 90 seconds to 60 seconds, chi reduced from 100 to 35.

Flame Tsunami: Now can be used when less than 75% HP (changed from 40%), stun probability increased to 90% from 75%.

Blade Tornado: The phisycal additional damage increased from 5000-11000 to 12000-20000, you have twice your critical rate of dealing 1.5 times regular damage.

Sage Meteor Rush: Chance to interrupt channeling increased from 50% to 100%.

Draw blood: Sage bleed duration reduced from 15 seconds to 9 seconds, Demon from 12 to 6, bleed damage overtime increase to the equivalent of 300% weapon attack.

Mage Bane: Increased channeling remains the same on monsters, on players is increased from 50% to 100%. Additional based Based on weapon attack power increased from 0% to 50%.

Sage vacuous palm: skill has a 35% chance to not consume chi (increased from 25%).
  • shotwhointhewhat
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Google and chinese is a bit weird at times...

"...get a knife in people **** cushion pad..."
  • MiniST - Sanctuary
    MiniST - Sanctuary Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    4 sec stun for lucky scarab :O and almost guaranteed parasitic nova b:dirty
  • Tsyren - Archosaur
    Tsyren - Archosaur Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Wow.
    Excellent revamp, a step in the correct direction.

Impressed with:

Increasing effects to match other classes.
    Reducing %s to fail to rely more on skill, not luck.
    Making Damage over Time a factor.

When is this again?
    The sentence below is true.
    The sentence above is false.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Cornered Beast with a 1 minute cooldown? Win.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Lunari_Fenix - Heavens Tear
    Lunari_Fenix - Heavens Tear Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Seekers:HELL YES! (Somewhat incomplete, but, best I can do with google and the skill list from ecatomb)
    Sage Rock Splitting Cleave: Cast range is increased to 20m. The 12m range is replaced to deal an additional 500 damage.

Demon Rock Splitting Cleave: Cast range is increased to 20m.

Sage+Demon Staggering Strike: Cast range is changed from 12m to 20m.

Arme Nier?: Cast range is increased from 25m to 28m
    (Only skill that seems to match)

Quid Pro Quo
    : Cast range is increased from 25m to 28m.

Sage+Demon Quid Pro Quo: Both cooldowns are decreased to 30 seconds.

Sage Blade Affinity
    : Cooldown is decreased from 60 seconds to 30 seconds.

Demon Blade Affinity: Cooldown is decreased from 50 seconds to 30 seconds. Duration is extended by 2 seconds.

Sacrificial Slash: Cooldown is decreased from 60 seconds to 30 seconds.
    (This one is weird, but, it looks like it can stack with the debuff from NSW as well?)

Edged Blur*:Cast time is decreased from 1.5 seconds to 1.3 seconds.
    (From what I can tell, it can also proc Parchedblade?)

Heartseeker
    *:(Similar to above, it appears to now proc Parchedblade?)

Sage Heartseeker
    : Immobilize rate is increased to 100%. Deals an additional 1600 damage.

Demon Heartseeker: Immobilize rate is increased to 100%. 5m cast range bonus is changed to increase duration by 2 seconds.

Ion Spike*:(Changed to proc Parchedblade?)

Sage Ion Spike: weapon damage is increased from 180% to 200%, additional damage is increased from 3900 to 5100. Metal resistance debuff is increased from 35% to 50%, duration is increased from 10 seconds to 15 seconds. The 5% bonus debuff is replaced with an additional 1600 damage.

Demon Ion Spike:Exact same changes as Sage, but, the duration is increased from 14 seconds to 25 seconds.

Something?: Gives twice the crit rate to deal 1.5x damage.
    (I have no bloody clue as to what this one is.)
    Edit*: I've had a closer look at this one; it's related to a sage/demon skill.

Rewinding Gesture: Chi consumption is reduced from 100 chi to 20 chi. Cooldown is reduced from 5 minutes to 3 minutes.

Arch/Angels of Justice
    : Chi consumption reduced from 2 sparks to 1 spark. (Unsure of which version, hopefully both?)
    Angel skill change: (Something about the stun being increased or better success rate?)

Blood-Thirsty Blitz: Text change from Threat to Massive Threat, making it consistent to it's effect.
    Overall; Holy flaming mothballs, Batman! It's like they fused both Sages and Demons to make both of them freaking awesome! Improvements all across the board, increased ranged on Staggering and Rock Splitting, just, my god these improvements are truly amazing and improve both types of Seekers. It's just beautiful man, it brings tears to my eyes as to how awesome we're gonna be when we get these.
    *EDIT*My avatar wasn't showing up.
  • Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
  • Kinjeto - Raging Tide
    Kinjeto - Raging Tide Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options

Yeah watch as the customers bail the Perfect World: Titantic

b:laugh

OH WE'RE SKILL REBALANCING -- Sinking... and customers are running...

Having too much fun in other things right now just close this Free-to-Win piece of shovelware and be DONE WITH IT. b:laugh
    Time won't wake/make you wiser, but it will definitely wound you.
    b i t . l y /
    I was a man of ideas and action, but at the same time a gentleman. -- S a Z T u R
    Subtly is never my strong point, but I like to find the gaps in walls and the cracks in bricks.
    Are you kind of seeing what I'm saying. b:bye
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Seekers:HELL YES! (Somewhat incomplete, but, best I can do with google and the skill list from ecatomb)
    Sage Rock Splitting Cleave: Cast range is increased to 20m. The 12m range is replaced to deal an additional 500 damage.

Demon Rock Splitting Cleave: Cast range is increased to 20m.

Sage+Demon Staggering Strike: Cast range is changed from 12m to 20m.

Arme Nier?: Cast range is increased from 25m to 28m
    (Only skill that seems to match)

Quid Pro Quo
    : Cast range is increased from 25m to 28m.

Sage+Demon Quid Pro Quo: Both cooldowns are decreased to 30 seconds.

Sage Blade Affinity
    : Cooldown is decreased from 60 seconds to 30 seconds.

Demon Blade Affinity: Cooldown is decreased from 50 seconds to 30 seconds. Duration is extended by 2 seconds.

Sacrificial Slash: Cooldown is decreased from 60 seconds to 30 seconds.
    (This one is weird, but, it looks like it can stack with the debuff from NSW as well?)

Edged Blur*:Cast time is decreased from 1.5 seconds to 1.3 seconds.
    (From what I can tell, it can also proc Parchedblade?)

Heartseeker
    *:(Similar to above, it appears to now proc Parchedblade?)

Sage Heartseeker
    : Immobilize rate is increased to 100%. Deals an additional 1600 damage.

Demon Heartseeker: Immobilize rate is increased to 100%. 5m cast range bonus is changed to increase duration by 2 seconds.

Ion Spike*:(Changed to proc Parchedblade?)

Sage Ion Spike: weapon damage is increased from 180% to 200%, additional damage is increased from 3900 to 5100. Metal resistance debuff is increased from 35% to 50%, duration is increased from 10 seconds to 15 seconds. The 5% bonus debuff is replaced with an additional 1600 damage.

Demon Ion Spike:Exact same changes as Sage, but, the duration is increased from 14 seconds to 25 seconds.

Something?: Gives twice the crit rate to deal 1.5x damage.
    (I have no bloody clue as to what this one is.)

Rewinding Gesture: Chi consumption is reduced from 100 chi to 20 chi. Cooldown is reduced from 5 minutes to 3 minutes.

Arch/Angels of Justice
    : Chi consumption reduced from 2 sparks to 1 spark. (Unsure of which version, hopefully both?)
    Angel skill change: (Something about the stun being increased or better success rate?)

Blood-Thirsty Blitz: Text change from Threat to Massive Threat, making it consistent to it's effect.
    Overall; Holy flaming mothballs, Batman! It's like they fused both Sages and Demons to make both of them freaking awesome! Improvements all across the board, increased ranged on Staggering and Rock Splitting, just, my god these improvements are truly amazing and improve both types of Seekers. It's just beautiful man, it brings tears to my eyes as to how awesome we're gonna be when we get these.
    *EDIT*My avatar wasn't showing up.

Seekers REALLY needed this buff, perhaps it will be harder to just ignore them in pvp now, especially since they seem to have increased stun chance.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.