Rate a Character thread. Hot or Not.

Comments

• Xinaeco - Harshlands
    Xinaeco - Harshlands Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Night your char looks alot like Pry's if you've seen her o.O;

b:surrender

No I haven't... Idk who Pry even is. o.o
    All I did was take a random preset and change it up to look like I wanted it to :P I didn't even look at anyone else to model her after, although after looking at Susy's bm some more, I might make her face shape similar since I like it so much.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    NiightmareXz; lv 92 demon archer (retired)
    xinaeco; lv 9x sage veno (retired currently)
    lil nab secret cleric (main)
  • Yuima - Heavens Tear
    Yuima - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    So this isn't my character.. but I put her together for fun!

10418k9.jpg
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    No I haven't... Idk who Pry even is. o.o
    All I did was take a random preset and change it up to look like I wanted it to :P I didn't even look at anyone else to model her after, although after looking at Susy's bm some more, I might make her face shape similar since I like it so much.

Old Valala leader O: if you chill at south banker long enough you'll find her lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    tbh, it's pretty much just the hair Night's using. That seems to be the second most popular of the EG hairstyles to use on other classes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Xinaeco - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    I don't really care to look that long tbh. :p I decided to change her up a bit regardless, because the UI window made her look like a horse.
    At certain angles, she looks really weird with her new face shape but other than that, her dead on face is pretty to me tho. :3

2a85edt.png
    Considering everyone that posted their characters after me didn't have the decency to rate anyone else, I'm not going to rate anyone right now as I did already in my older post.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Lovely character as always Xinaeco 4.5/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Clare_ - Raging Tide
    Clare_ - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    My Seeker, recent look. b:shy

20111218112457.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    @Yanami
    I like the soft, almost pastellish colours you picked for your sin. And I see where you're going with your cute style but yea, it's not really my type of bread ^^' Nevertheless.. she's cute. But her thin nose and the raised eyebrows bug me a little ._.
    And I think she would look really epic if she had colourful eyes.
    3.5/5

@NiightmareXz
    I'm just gonna go with your updated look. o_o I like her rather natural look. Brown hair <3 It works on her and she does kinda have a look of 'Oh no, don't die on me D:' lol
    But her full face is such an epic contrast to her body... Her body, I know you like it this way. But to me it just looks very very weird b:surrender I don't know where she even keeps her inner body parts ._.
    2.5/5

@The rest in between. You didn't rate so no rating for you :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • ahedet
    ahedet Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Obama ?? b:laugh
    obama4.jpg
  • Xinaeco - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    @Xainou lol yeah, i know her body is so small >< the thing is I create my characters based on the UI since that's what people normally see unless they zoom in... And her face is just perfect size in the UI but it looks very disportional on her actual body if I make her body bigger than what it is now. (The "normal" settings are 100-110 and her current ones are around 85-95 ish so it's not that extreme, also keep in mind my cleric is on the Euro servers, where, last I checked ini file editing is allowed o.o)
    And obviously she keeps her body parts in her **** b:scorn

b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Griffs_Lycan - Raging Tide
    Griffs_Lycan - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    My alt/cleric Lady_Obama/Obama_Mama xqi4pw.jpgayul4j.jpg2jfhz6x.jpg
    edited January 2012
    Joke wasn't all that funny the first time, and it's not really that funny a second time. Besides that, you've again failed to rate other posters. If you just want to show off your character, please use the "love your perfect character" show off thread. kthks bai
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
    edited January 2012
    Joke wasn't all that funny the first time, and it's not really that funny a second time. Besides that, you've again failed to rate other posters. If you just want to show off your character, please use the "love your perfect character" show off thread. kthks bai

How about you get off your nerd high horse,ease up a bit and change your tampon so you can maybe be in a better mood hun...Just a suggestion though =) also with over 3,000 posts under your belt maybe you should consider getting out of the house sometime.Do you remember what the sun looks like?It'll put you in better spirits luv <3
    edited January 2012
    How about you get off your nerd high horse,ease up a bit and change your tampon so you can maybe be in a better mood hun...Just a suggestion though =) also with over 3,000 posts under your belt maybe you should consider getting out of the house sometime.Do you remember what the sun looks like?It'll put you in better spirits luv <3

I'm not the one hacking game files to make a fake chick obama. b:mischievous And it's called a smartphone, maybe you've heard of it? I'm not surprised you're defensive though because someone rated your joke in a rate-a-character thread. It's not the original, would have found it funny if it involved creativity instead of a celebrity look-a-like. But that just me. I'm sure there are other people that found funny. I got news for ya sunshine, not everyone is gonna like everything you do. It's not big deal.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
    edited January 2012
    I'm not the one hacking game files to make a fake chick obama. b:mischievous And it's called a smartphone, maybe you've heard of it? I'm not surprised you're defensive though because someone rated your joke in a rate-a-character thread. It's not the original, would have found it funny if it involved creativity instead of a celebrity look-a-like. But that just me. I'm sure there are other people that found funny. I got news for ya sunshine, not everyone is gonna like everything you do. It's not big deal.

Thats not a **** just saying.Any gm is welcome to check.I dont need to **** files in order to make a decent char.On that note,no hard feelings :) and enjoy your night~ Also u should live by the mantra,if u have nothing nice to say dont say anything at all.If you didnt like it you should have kept it to yourself.Why offer a negative opinion like a troll?
  • Lynzeya - Dreamweaver
    Lynzeya - Dreamweaver Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    2ir86kw.jpg
    My two cence b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Vixter - harshlands:
    hey, i got a good idea, lets complain about gas prices, since thats also something we have no control over!

<3 proud to be autistic! /watch?v=Q7lJ8ioD2-g Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited January 2012
    I agree with Venus. The show off thread is the other way.
    If you don't rate others, don't expect us to rate you or comment on you at all. :p

Also, Venus was polite towards you. And you start insulting her? Really really low.
    Look at the previous pages. Yes, there are so many people that dind't even have the courtesy to rate ONE other person. That's why we are ticked off. The other thread is there too, ya know.

/ignoring this from now on and going with thread
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Xinaeco - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    2ir86kw.jpg
    My two cence b:avoid

it's... so.... CUUUUUUUUTE!!! >u< 1000000000000/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vixter - Harshlands
    Vixter - Harshlands Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    scaled.php?server=641&filename=pumpkinguy2.jpg&res=medium

scaled.php?server=192&filename=pumpkinguy.jpg&res=medium

I'm pretty sexy right? b:shy

makes me want to be fat on my veno again xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    vixter (101 Heavy Veno) ~ TT farmer
    Peachie (102 Mystic) ~ Main character
    edited January 2012
    From now on, all my ratings are just gonna be techno flowers. Tired of people defacing my handle, getting testy, etc because someone had to nerve to rate them negatively on a rate-a-character thread.b:flowerb:flowerb:flower If anyone wants my help tweaking a character though, feel free to message me or add me as a friend on core connect. ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • MyuMyu - Harshlands
    MyuMyu - Harshlands Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    adds j00 ^ o__ob
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2012
    adds j00 ^ o__ob

Accepted, message me anytime. ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • onlydolly
    onlydolly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    My lovely Archer :)

30wxsug.jpg

She's only 14 Level now. ;P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TiikeriLilja - Heavens Tear
    TiikeriLilja - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    onlydolly: Really cute. The eyes are pretty but maybe bit far from eachother? The hair suits her. And she's a bit too skinny for my taste, but that's just me. I'll give her 8/10.

And since my main char isn't much to look at here's my alt.
    laineet12.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Enjoy the Silence
  • Ziraia - Raging Tide
    Ziraia - Raging Tide Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    LMAO Ahed and Griff b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ Ziraia 101 Assassin ★
    ★ _Nari_ 100 Seeker ★
    ★ xBunneh 82 Veno ★
    ★ Zushie 77 Psychic ★
    ★ HerAssassin 73 sin ★
    ★ HisHealer 54 Cleric ★
  • Brillance - Raging Tide
    Brillance - Raging Tide Posts: 1,643 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    For the most part you all look great! Got to hand it to PWI for having the best characters by look of any MMO, imo. The bear cub gets 5 of 5.

2woyf7q.jpg

Here's what I look like now - used to have pink hair. Changed eye color to match Huntress Tattoos top which I got to look like a real biker-babe when mounted on my Chronobike. Switched out the Thunder pants for Vampire later. Did the makeover to get rid of that free scroll basicly.

28s54dl.jpg

This shot was taken right after the makeover. I was standing at the Auctioneer and someone ran up over me with their mount, lol. xD

Note: I am no longer in the faction represented in the siggys.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited January 2012
    @TiikeriLilja

Ohh I love that your psy has blue skin :p Unnatural colours <3
    Her eye colour and hair match with itself too. Proportions are okay too, the only small thing I'd maybe criticize is her facial expression. It's kind of surprised together with bored. o_o
    But besides that I really like her ^^
    5/5

@Brilliance

Mystic with thunderpony... sigh. I guess I'll have to do a Renza now for once. Besides that her eyes are a tad more openend, I fail to see a big diversity from the preset she's based on. And white hair doesn't help that ^.~
    Body proportions... Either her head is too big or her shoulders are too small for her body. Or her **** to big. And the narrow waist probably adds to it too.
    Sorry for the harsh rating but yea, I'm not a fan of sugar coating my opinion.
    2/5

At the pretty archer abvoe there: Damn you for not rating anyone. I'd have loved to say something about your char.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited January 2012
    You are entitled to your opinion Xainou - I dont mind & dont love her any less. b:cute

I also worked on the lips, giving her a pouty effect, but there honestly isnt that much you can do a EG to make them more beautiful than they naturally are. I cinched her waist just a bit, instead of giving her overly large **** like many people do. And although the siggys dont show it, I enlarged the booty just a bit as well.

I like the thunder ponytail, just wish it didnt completely cover one eye & the 3rd one as well. b:victory

Judging from your siggy - I see you like white hair & a thunder ponytail for yourself. Maybe its the ponytail that gives that bigheaded effect? ^^
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited January 2012
    Yea, that fashion is part of my rather *cough* big wardrobe. However, I barely wear it anymore, it's kind of too mainstream. lol My siggie needs an update too. ~_~

Hm I don't think I actually posted my veno since PWINTM o_o
    Xain has come a loong way. Started from a preset cutie veno over various makeovers gone to an adult woman.
    I had that look for the longest time but it started to bug me. Something was off there. So makeover time:

xainjan2012.jpg

That's what she looks like now and I'm fully happy with it. No earthguard eyes or hair. I just don't think it fits her. I like my kitty the way she is :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited January 2012
    I guess no one is going to like someone else more than they like themselves xD

Yeah - get to work on that siggy if you dislike EG's so much (I know - its a Veno). And, not to be mean, but you really shouldn't comment on proportions if yours are not indeed perfect. *winks, giggles and runs*