Rate a Character thread. Hot or Not.

Comments

• onlydolly
    onlydolly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2012

OnlyDolly - she's pretty cute. if you were going for doll look you did it well. 8/10
    Thanks b:thanks

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ayasu - Sanctuary
    Ayasu - Sanctuary Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Onlydolly - I don't know what kind of doll look you're going for but dolls usually have small mouths. (Just assuming you go for that look cause of your name) But she's quite cute like that anyway b:pleased

w6uqkm.png

I tried to make her look a bit like a bunny..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

★ Ayasu - 79 - Venomancer ★
    ★ Kathface - 56 - Cleric ★
    ★ Psykath - 2x - Psychic ★
    ★ Scarlin - 1x - Mystic ★
  • onlydolly
    edited January 2012
    Onlydolly - I don't know what kind of doll look you're going for but dolls usually have small mouths. (Just assuming you go for that look cause of your name) But she's quite cute like that anyway b:pleased

w6uqkm.png

I tried to make her look a bit like a bunny..

Thank You and I really love Your Veno 5/5 b:chuckle All my Venos were a Cat or Fox but now I think I'll do a Bunny Veno :).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • onlydolly
    edited January 2012
    onlydolly wrote: »
    Thank You and I really love Your Veno 5/5 b:chuckle All my Venos were a Cat or Fox but now I think I'll do a Bunny Veno :).
    Bunneh.jpg

Now I don't think that it was a good idea. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ayasu - Sanctuary
    Ayasu - Sanctuary Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    aw she's adorable.. didn't think of that eyeshadow. Would make the lips match the shade of eyeshadow and the pink in the ears though. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

★ Ayasu - 79 - Venomancer ★
    ★ Kathface - 56 - Cleric ★
    ★ Psykath - 2x - Psychic ★
    ★ Scarlin - 1x - Mystic ★
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Onlydolly, I usually ain't a fan of cute characters but that's just wow. She looks so sweet :) best bunny veno I've seen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • onlydolly
    edited January 2012
    OMG than You soo much b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Niteshadows - Harshlands
    Niteshadows - Harshlands Posts: 583 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    nite-2.jpg

nite2.jpg

nite3.jpg

hi. :)
    Do you hate me? Good, that makes for an adequate conversation starter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Niteshadows - Harshlands
    Niteshadows - Harshlands Posts: 583 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Ayasu and onlybunny

both avitars r hot.
    Do you hate me? Good, that makes for an adequate conversation starter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wolf_kittyj - Sanctuary
    Wolf_kittyj - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Hmmm...
    Niteshadows: Not bad ...he looks English with his hat :D Love ittt <3 7/10
    Onlybunny: D'AWWWWEEEE Shes ADORABLE!!! I wanna make bunny now .... her eyes are PERFECT and suppperrrrr cuteeeee b:kiss 10/10
    Narriru: >:) I like him alot... hes really cute but he still looks blue lol jkk OH AND I LOOOVEEE EG EYES b:cute 8/10
    Baby_pho: Your veno is super duper cute and I love the eyes on both chars...although the cleric is wearing nurse top and the bunny on the back scares me b:shocked 8/10
    Accalica: I tottally love your char...she looks so soft and gentle and the <3 the green eyes 9/10
    I also did a closer picture of myself because its said that you couldnt see ... sorry b:cry
    2012-01-1818-34-28.jpg

b:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirty
    Wolfy <3
  • Ziraia - Raging Tide
    Ziraia - Raging Tide Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Soo.. anyone got the new Prissy fash yet? (or Butterfly fash, as it's called here) i wanna see some screenies! :D

Also, i changed my sins look again. I'll post a screenshot of her later.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ Ziraia 101 Assassin ★
    ★ _Nari_ 100 Seeker ★
    ★ xBunneh 82 Veno ★
    ★ Zushie 77 Psychic ★
    ★ HerAssassin 73 sin ★
    ★ HisHealer 54 Cleric ★
  • Narriru - Dreamweaver
    Narriru - Dreamweaver Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Whoo, responding to those who rated my male mystic:

HotMist - Took your advice. He got a tan and minor tweaks to his face/body. I def like his look now compared to before.
    rankaifin.png
    Baby_Pho - Thanks for your POV. :3 I cant make a manly male chara, theyre all boyish, I'm ok with that though. Would rather people not think I'm a guy irl when I play them. x.x btw your veno is sooo cute.
    Kerona - Thank you! I like his coloring too. b:cute
    Wolf_kittyj - He's over his blues now. :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wolf_kittyj - Sanctuary
    Wolf_kittyj - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Whoo, responding to those who rated my male mystic:

HotMist - Took your advice. He got a tan and minor tweaks to his face/body. I def like his look now compared to before.
    rankaifin.png
    Baby_Pho - Thanks for your POV. :3 I cant make a manly male chara, theyre all boyish, I'm ok with that though. Would rather people not think I'm a guy irl when I play them. x.x btw your veno is sooo cute.
    Kerona - Thank you! I like his coloring too. b:cute
    Wolf_kittyj - He's over his blues now. :P
    I think he looks sexy now ;ob:dirtyb:dirtyb:kiss
    b:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirty
    Wolfy <3
  • Accalica - Heavens Tear
    Accalica - Heavens Tear Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    @Narriru - 4/5 I like him, he doesnt look too boyish and his eyes really stand out.
    @onlydolly - 4.5/5 - She's really cute indeed and her petite way reminds a littlebit of a bunny. You made the hairstyle work on a non EG class which is quite hard. I like her!
    @Niteshadows - He looks like he's having a bit too small eyes for his other proportions. I got problems judging male humans so I'll stay away from judging anymore u_u I just find them VERY hard to make goodlooking..3/5
    @Wolf_kittyj - I think her expression gives her a bit of personality which is great, was never a fan of that type of nose on my toons but u made it work without looking big which it mostly does for me I reckon. Only thing I'd tweak is a bit more shade around her eyes to frame them a bit more to blend with the EG texture. 4/5

So...my cleric has pretty much looked the same way for over a year now and ever went through only one makeover..cause I liked the way she looks. But recently I notice more and more pale lipped, blonde elve females around and well..she just doesn't look any different from them anymore. I felt it's time for a change...maybe, I made a new preset using her face but tweaking a few things..making her look completely different. Who is prefered?:/ Present or new one, psst the eyes are sadly a big maybe cause of the...u ppl know. b:surrender I find it really hard to chose since they're both so different..

Current face:
    20p8rrs.jpg
    The "maybe" preset face:
    w2k9qu.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ Suspended on Silverwings ~
  • onlydolly
    edited January 2012
    Letthalin

fonin7.jpg

xepg8h.jpg

And Lumetra

wbe3bd.jpg

b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ziraia - Raging Tide
    Ziraia - Raging Tide Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Accalica
    I like the new look, but the colors you gave her make her look a little "boring" imo. And i like the 'long jaw' on her current look. Maybe give her the same jaw, and try make her colors look more... colorful? Would love to see her with the Thunder Ponytail btw. ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ Ziraia 101 Assassin ★
    ★ _Nari_ 100 Seeker ★
    ★ xBunneh 82 Veno ★
    ★ Zushie 77 Psychic ★
    ★ HerAssassin 73 sin ★
    ★ HisHealer 54 Cleric ★
  • onlydolly
    edited January 2012
    Tried to make Coco's look. b:surrender

169nxa0.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • pwiqq
    pwiqq Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    nite-2.jpg

nite2.jpg

nite3.jpg

hi. :)

why did you give your charcter down snydrome? b:shocked

pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1138561&page=2

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • pwiqq
    pwiqq Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    havent post my cleric/veno in a while here are their new look. teaked them a lil bit from bfor.

2012-01-1723-01-11.jpg

2012-01-1722-52-54.jpg

scriblez3- cant really rate you bc ur pics are too far and the pics are either too bright or too dark to see anything. but from the look of it she got great body and face feature. cleric got too skini of a waist comepair to her shoulder proportion. it is also a curtasy to coment others.

HotMist-the first one and the last one is eye catching. everything else looks kinda ok.

Narriru- i think the face feature is nice. pretty boy ish. and the skin color is quite pale, make him look like a vamp if that's wut u want. tho i feel like if you did that skin color redish eyes would look nice as well. or yellow. he still looks like a mystical creature with brown hair i like that. :3

_Marta_- i agree with everyone on the nose. it looks like he's inhaling all the time. he looks like an asian male pop star. nothing too yaoi lol.

DuckTapez- ur pic isnt close enough for me to see her feature. the dress looks really nice.

duckyborna- not sure y but the lip color bugs me? or maybe the lips itself. ur char's eyes color goes well with the hair color. over all it is a nice look.

Graviora- i have the same prob with my nurse set as well x.x' it makes any char **** looks big i swear. as i said bfor nice seductive eyes :3 every thing fits well perfectly the nose the eyes the hair color. I think it is just me but i feel the lips are a tad big for the face features.

she look like a baby i waqnt to pinch her cheek b:dirty b:dirty b:dirty

pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1138561&page=2

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Exiirah - Lost City
    Exiirah - Lost City Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    onlydolly wrote: »
    Tried to make Coco's look. b:surrender

169nxa0.jpg

Im not interested in copying the character, but how do you achieve the "curled" eyeliner end on those eyes, i can't for the life of me figure out how to get that look.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • onlydolly
    edited January 2012
    Im not interested in copying the character, but how do you achieve the "curled" eyeliner end on those eyes, i can't for the life of me figure out how to get that look.
    Well I think it's connected with eyes but I'm not sure...

15ro38k.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Exiirah - Lost City
    Exiirah - Lost City Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Hm okay thank you :3 i'll go experimenting later

Your veno is very pretty though x)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • onlydolly
    edited January 2012
    Hm okay thank you :3 i'll go experimenting later

Your veno is very pretty though x)

Thanks b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ajiuo - Harshlands
    Ajiuo - Harshlands Posts: 708 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Wow. Trying to find people that actually rated others is hard now. Might as well rename this thread "Show off your Perfect Character!" Oh wait. b:shutup

Wolf_kittyj.. Hm. She definitely looks different. It's a little bittersweet for me, as i'm not a fan the individual parts, but it all kinda comes together as a whole. Maybe make her lips thicker and less long in width? 3/5

Narriru, your male mystic is pretty much perfect. <3 very delicious, lmao. 5/5 I love the green colors. So electrifing.

Accalica, I love your cleric the way she is before. ;_; But i totally understand not wanting to look like everyone else. Personally, i think clerics only look good in light colours, but that's just me. On her new look, I'd say make her lips a pinkish? And her arch is kind of harsh. >< Her jaw seems kind of long too? But she's still really pretty. 4/5

Gave my cleric a makeover. I wanted something aside from blonde, but like I said, dark colours don't look good on clerics imo.

34s54lc.png
    Side ponytail is my fav on her new makeover, it gives it kind of round? face.
    28hd6pk.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤
    ❝WHATIFTHESTORMENDSANDIDONTSEEYOU❞
  • Csylilaaa - Heavens Tear
    Csylilaaa - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    zs9hu.jpg

I think she's pretty hot... :P
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    pwiqq wrote: »
    why did you give your charcter down snydrome? b:shocked

-.- it's people like this..
    Lemme ask you something quick, what if you, a relative or one of your friends relatives had Downs?
    I have two people in a charity group i'm with. They have Downs. They are bright, bubbly girls who have amazing personalitys, and one is in mainstream about to do her A levels. I'm autistic myself, and it doesnt make me any different to other people. Me and my friends get looked down only because we are different in looks and personality, we're just like you really.
    Please think twice before you speak, and that BM doesnt look like he has downs anyways, he went for an asian look.
    /endreasonablepoint

Ahem, right, lemme rate!

Csylilaa - She's pretty, but I can see small traces of preset. I absolutely love the color scheme, and the third eye matches really well! 3/5

Ajiuo - Shes gorgeous! But slightly puffy under the eyes. They are also a bit wide, but apart from that, kawaii! 3.5/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Ajiuo - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    Ajiuo - Shes gorgeous! But slightly puffy under the eyes. They are also a bit wide, but apart from that, kawaii! 3.5/5
    QQQQQQ if i take the "puffiness" out, it'll give her old lady bags under her eyes, so i'd rather look puffy. b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤
  • Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    since last time i post a pic of my veno people say the thunder hair covers her face. ill repost with a diff hair for you guys to see her better. thanks for the ratings guys :3 I apriciate the coments.

2012-01-2223-02-20.jpg

wolf_kitty- cute next door girl look. i like the earthy colors.

marriru- much better with this skin tone. :3 it gives him more ggrr

accalica- i like the old cleric look better. maybe take a pic of her with the preset hair to better compair with the new look. but the new look is ok, elegant but dark at the same time.

dont wanna double post ajuo- ur cleri's nose seems a bit longish making her face looks kinda flat if you move it up a lil and the lip up a lil maybe it would b flater. i love the lip color. overall ur cleric's very cute.

ps. for the people who doesnt coments on others it is a curtasy to do so bc you are expecting others to do the same for you.

@ esnemyl coment I agree completely with you.
  • Ajiuo - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    Baby_pho, you skipped my character. b:sad
    Anyway, i would give your veno aaaaa.. 3.5/5. Maybe lower her eyebrows, she'd def be a 4/5. her lips are a little small but it makes a cute pout. ;3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤
  • vidiamolta
    vidiamolta Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Vidiamolta - my cleric b:cute

1374bad8c90cfb33d9ecf11bcd8c12bd1295927744.png