Rate a Character thread. Hot or Not.

Comments

• Xinaeco - Harshlands
    Xinaeco - Harshlands Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Okay, so I gave my veno a makeover to match her new fash. (The old makeup looked too intense for such an old-styled dress. Thanks to my friend for random dying it light blue for me b:kiss)

vp8cuh.png
    I'm not sure how I feel about it o.o I accidently screwed up her head size so now it looks really weird in the little window. :/ But she looks okay to me close up.

15ri1dd.png
    In her new dress. :3
    Before anyone asks, I didn't change her hair because I got in trouble for ini file editing, I did it because this look calls for a simple hairstyle o.o

The one thing I'm bummed about is the fact that I had to change her eyebrows. :/ But I wanted to make her... kinder? looking, lol. So those brows wouldn't work with this look. I'll probably go back to her confused/sad look shortly though.

Okay, now to rate.

Asthariel, I can't really see him, but i think i rated him before on my archer. o.o Regardless, from what I CAN see, I'd say he looks adorable and I would marry him if he was on my server. :D 4/5

Susylu, I love all your characters. ;_; They are so cute, like little porcelain dolls. 5/5 for both of them, and yes they could be related. :3

Cocobelle, I LOVE the new look. It's so dreamy and seductive. ;D Haha, I think she looks perfect, esp with the cougar hair. Loooove love love it. 5/5

Okay that's all the posts I can see on the Topic Review, and while i'd normally go back and look for more, I'm too lazy. b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    NiightmareXz; lv 92 demon archer (retired)
    xinaeco; lv 9x sage veno (retired currently)
    lil nab secret cleric (main)
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Xineco, KAWAII! is all I can say, its just.. the eyebrows make her look kind of sad, if you rotated them it would look better. Overall though, shes absolutely adorable. 4/5

Shadys back :o
    2i1o3et.jpg

2lt2xi.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Always liked how your character looked like, Esne. :P 4/5 b:cute

This is my nubby veno~

2011-12-2321-04-05.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • pwiqq
    pwiqq Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    @esnemyl face too fat and could use different hair

@serenitymare not bad for veno i like her pink antlers b:shutup

pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1138561&page=2

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nelyssa - Harshlands
    Nelyssa - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Asthariel>I find your character really beautiful, it should take you so long to do it o.O (4.5/5)
    Xinaeco> On the first picture, your veno seems really sad lol. You're right, the face is too big for the body... (3.5/5)
    Esnemyl> How I love to see the facial expression of a character when it attacks... Your character is pretty but she seems a little bit angry because of your eyebrow... (4/5)
    SerenityMare>Your veno isn't really my style, for me, your mouth is too small... But she's cute ^-^

mini_785886mystic.png

So there is my mystic <3
    I don't know what to change, but I wanna change her b:surrender
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2011
    pwiqq wrote: »
    @esnemyl face too fat

b:chuckle
    b:laugh
    Sorry, that just cracked me up, its just big bones b:cute
    Actually, the eyebrows look different to everyone depending on what angle they are at, Es has only had about 3 makeover scrolls, but I was thinking of getting different eyes sooner or later :)

SERIIIIIIIIIII +glomps+
    Omegiah! Girl i havent seen you in ages! And looking gorgeous as usual! 5/5

@ Nelyssa its the mouth that you are looking to change, other then that, she's beautiful 4.5/5

• Exiirah - Lost City
    Exiirah - Lost City Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    288z6t3.png

My seeker, go easy, its my first time posting here. XD **** graphics card ftw .-.

AAhh~ forgot to rate x) Xinaeco your characters always look so unique. 4/5
    SerenityMare your veno is also very unique :3 i love it when people personalize their characters more. 4/5
    Nelyssa your mystic is very pretty but she has a very serious look on her face. 3.5/4
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RainbowSyrup - Dreamweaver
    RainbowSyrup - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    e89xlj.jpg

b:dirtyb:heartb:dirty that is all
  • RumorRei - Heavens Tear
    RumorRei - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    288z6t3.png

My seeker, go easy, its my first time posting here. XD **** graphics card ftw .-.

AAhh~ forgot to rate x) Xinaeco your characters always look so unique. 4/5
    SerenityMare your veno is also very unique :3 i love it when people personalize their characters more. 4/5
    Nelyssa your mystic is very pretty but she has a very serious look on her face. 3.5/4
    4/5 She has really big eyes, and is more cute than hot in my opinion.
    Here is mine
    o104.jpg
    0q15.jpg
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    o104.jpg

I like how she looks like a realistic person. I would close the eye a smidge though. 4/5

Gave my mystic a makeover. May still switch back. :P

mysticheadshot-2.jpg
    2011-12-2602-23-01-1.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Airlinde - Dreamweaver
    Airlinde - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    My low level Cleric - Airlinde ;P

z0fav.jpg

2v0namo.jpg

1zzhkr6.jpg

So? What do You think?b:cute
  • Airlinde - Lost City
    Airlinde - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Ok, I found my fashion on Lost City and I think I'll stay there b:chuckle

315mqfk.jpg

She looks much much better now :)
  • MysticStella - Lost City
    MysticStella - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    My,what big eyes you have...it's scary but also cute. b:shocked
    4.5/5 for the bells and tattoos. b:chuckle

My character seem to look too generic.
    shy.png

A quest is going to be giving me makeover scrolls so I am considering a make over for her.
    thinking.png
    Maybe a more smaller face? The eyes a little bigger?
  • Airlinde - Lost City
    Airlinde - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    My,what big eyes you have...it's scary but also cute. b:shocked
    4.5/5 for the bells and tattoos. b:chuckle

My character seem to look too generic.
    shy.png

A quest is going to be giving me makeover scrolls so I am considering a make over for her.
    thinking.png
    Maybe a more smaller face? The eyes a little bigger?

I know but I love BIG EYES xD
    And I really love Your character 5/5 :)
  • Lady_Dyanna - Dreamweaver
    Lady_Dyanna - Dreamweaver Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I like how she looks like a realistic person. I would close the eye a smidge though. 4/5

Gave my mystic a makeover. May still switch back. :P

mysticheadshot-2.jpg
    2011-12-2602-23-01-1.jpg

I really really like the before pic simply because the tribal-ish hairstlye really complements her facial structure and third eye. Her lips could use a bit more color on both ends, but really, she was darling the before the makeoverb:cute.

I have a question tho, how do you give toons features belonging to another class/race? For example, how is it possible that your fishy has EG hair, or one cleric might have TB eyes? Is it a fancy ****? If so, teach me haha
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    I really really like the before pic simply because the tribal-ish hairstlye really complements her facial structure and third eye. Her lips could use a bit more color on both ends, but really, she was darling the before the makeoverb:cute.

I have a question tho, how do you give toons features belonging to another class/race? For example, how is it possible that your fishy has EG hair, or one cleric might have TB eyes? Is it a fancy ****? If so, teach me haha

Find your PWE folder, then PWI>element>userdata>character>customize then all the folders in there have the ini files to edit them, like when you save your custom in the game, that is where the file is stored, e.g 00 is human warrior male, 01 is human warrior female and etc, when you open the file and look at the stuff, it's fairly easy to figure out whats what, just experiment, though it's "illegal", the chance of getting banned is insanely slim.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • KiuXing - Sanctuary
    KiuXing - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    My little Veno Doll b:laugh

2ziq39z.jpg

255kvlt.jpg

27xqt79.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

--

Love Is Love
    ♂ + ♂ = ♥
    ♀ + ♀ = ♥
    ♀ + ♂ = ♥
  • KiuXing - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    Just a project of my Archer b:victory

2n9zsio.jpg

ser67p.jpg

anlsf6.jpg

So what do You think? b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

--

Love Is Love
    ♂ + ♂ = ♥
    ♀ + ♀ = ♥
    ♀ + ♂ = ♥
    edited December 2011
    Find your PWE folder, then PWI>element>userdata>character>customize then all the folders in there have the ini files to edit them, like when you save your custom in the game, that is where the file is stored, e.g 00 is human warrior male, 01 is human warrior female and etc, when you open the file and look at the stuff, it's fairly easy to figure out whats what, just experiment, though it's "illegal", the chance of getting banned is insanely slim.

Oh thanks it is pretty easy to figure outb:laugh. Pretty niftyb:cute Wonder if this is pretty common. I'll post a picture of my masterpiece hybrid sometimeb:chuckle
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    th_2011-12-2821-12-39.jpg

Got a new computer, and tweeked Kuis lips a bit. Thoughts?

th_2011-12-2923-43-33.jpg

And my BM I made a while ago, that I recently started playing again.

KiuXing - You stole my name D:! Your char is very cute tho, although she looks very sad. 4/5

Venus - Might just be a personal thing, but her lips seem to long and thin to me :c I love her eyes tho, very nicely done :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
    edited December 2011
    Lady_Dyanna - Might just be a personal thing, but her lips seem to long and thin to me :c I love her eyes tho, very nicely done :)[/QUOTE]

Haha sadly that sin isnt mineb:chuckle, just critiqued someone's fishy from a while back. I do agree on the eyes, I want that mystifying look when I redo my own sin.
    edited December 2011
    Lady_Dyanna - Might just be a personal thing, but her lips seem to long and thin to me :c I love her eyes tho, very nicely done :)

Haha sadly that sin isnt mineb:chuckle, just critiqued someone's fishy from a while back. I do agree on the eyes, I want that mystifying look when I redo my own sin.[/QUOTE]
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    edited December 2011
    Well then, Imma derp... Imma go double check that now :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • KiuXing - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    KiuXing - You stole my name D:!
    I'm sorry... My friend did an account for my in LOL with this nickname :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

--

Love Is Love
    ♂ + ♂ = ♥
    ♀ + ♀ = ♥
    ♀ + ♂ = ♥
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    edited December 2011
    I'm sorry... My friend did an account for my in LOL with this nickname :(

b:chuckle its okay, no harm, no foul.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KiuXing - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    b:chuckle its okay, no harm, no foul.
    Thank You :D

And now my Mystic xD (I love creating new characters)

2hxumvr.jpg

157p3dk.jpg

153abo8.jpg

And my favourite ScreenShot

vx2p7q.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

--

Love Is Love
    ♂ + ♂ = ♥
    ♀ + ♀ = ♥
    ♀ + ♂ = ♥
  • Ziraia - Raging Tide
    Ziraia - Raging Tide Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    KiuXing
    She looks cute, serious and a lil skinny at the same time. I cant see her face good enough to give a good rating. I like her tho, 7/10

Here's Ziraia again, with some of her new fash b:shy

2011-12-3100-53-462-1.png

2011-12-3101-48-532.png

I kinda figured i really like how she turned out after last makeover. Oh, and she finally got her R8 ^^ Anyways, tell me what you think, but be nice b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ Ziraia 101 Assassin ★
    ★ _Nari_ 100 Seeker ★
    ★ xBunneh 82 Veno ★
    ★ Zushie 77 Psychic ★
    ★ HerAssassin 73 sin ★
    ★ HisHealer 54 Cleric ★
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    And now my Mystic xD (I love creating new characters)

The face is nice but the character looks like it had some rope tied to her hands and feet and then pulled with so much force that your characters body is now a string bean lol, not going to judge though as it seems to be some peoples tastes in characters =x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
    edited December 2011
    Ok @ KiuXing She's very cute...and skinny lol. I do like the hairstyle you choose for her tho. 3/5

@Ziraia I like the color theme you went for in your new fash, really compliments her skin tone. I esp like the gloves ^^. Her eyes imo look a little beady, probably due to her eye color. Besides that, I like your look (: 4/5

Now for the twin tunas: Zephyra (sin) and Persia (psy) that I made few months ago. Im not too satisfied with the sin's look, whether its the hair, eyes or w/e lol. Thinking of starting from a new preset lol. Any feedback is welcomed ^^

2011-12-3101-03-39.jpg
    2011-12-3101-03-25.jpg
    2011-12-3017-12-30.jpg
    2011-12-3016-46-33.jpg
    2011-12-2923-27-32.jpg

Yeyyy screenies :3
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2011

Dy, your sin looks so happy! I love the colour scheme too! 4/5

I gave Me a makeover, I realised that I ignored her ears for too long.. so I made them look more elven, and made them pointier. I also tweaked the brows and eyes slightly.
    Smile for the camera!

2qa2437.jpg