Options

Comments

• Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    new look for sin. :3

2011-12-1515-33-58.jpg

lordhanzo- i like this hair color and the hair style :3 its nice but maybe diff eye color idk if that eye color is working.

Cocobelle- cute char's i like ur psy the best. ur cler looks like she's squinting er eyes.

Ziraia- the new look is definately more bold. and in old look maybe take a pic of the real hair not a wig so its better to compair. i think it is the eyes that's making her stand out.
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    Cocobelle - Sanctuary Posts: 960 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Cocobelle- cute char's i like ur psy the best. ur cler looks like she's squinting er eyes.

Thanks. I wanted to go for a "dreamy eyed look" for my cleric. Thus why she looks squinting.
    http://www.filmsofcrawford.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/coloryoungjoanillustration.jpg

Anyways, your sin is cute. I think a darker eye colour would make her even cuter and possibly a bigger head to support her body. b:cute

@ lordhanzo: Thanks.
    3/5 for your sin. I feel like more can be done to her. Perhaps close her eyes a little bit so she doesn't look too surprised? Also not into that hairstyle so yeah. But cute look!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    lordhanzo wrote: »

pic002.jpg

She's a cutie, i like that you pulled that hair off. Not many can. I would lower the eyebrows and close the eyes a bit though, she looks really surprised. 4/5

2011-12-1515-33-58.jpg

I would close her a eyes just a teensy-tincy-littlest bit and maybe give her slightly thinner eyebrows. They kinda overpower he beautiful and delicate features. Overall though I think she is one of your prettiest characters. 4.5/5

I finally gave my seeker the her long needed makeover.
    Before
    myseeker.jpg
    After
    2011-12-1621-24-32.jpg

What do you guys think?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Thanks for the input on my seeker guys. I'll keep playing around with it and see what I get. I recently tried the posh bucket hat + elegant dress on her after seeing Venus doing it and it looked good enough that I'm holding off on the makeover.

Yuima - In my opinion, I think that's quite a bit better. She looks good, except that I'm not a big fan of the long nose and skinny waist. 8.3/10

Cocobelle - I think I like Cocobelle better with lighter hair. Idk maybe I'm just used to it but she looks way too pale now with the darker hair? Nonetheless adorableness all around.

lordhanzo - She looks nice, but something just throws me off, not exactly sure what it is. 8/10

Baby_pho - Overall kawaii :) I think the placement of the eyes or the eybrow needs to be fixed tho. She gives more off a buggy look than a cute doll look cause her eyes seem too down low or her eyebrows seem up too high. Everything else, shape/color I'd not touch. 8.5/10

VenusArmani - Nice seeker, she looks beautiful. That body doesn't seem to match her face tho, maybe try a different hairstyle or hair color? It seems a little feminine compared to her expression and her body composition imo. 8.8/10

I went back to a more sad look for the veno, and tried to make her look more natural with a softer blend of colors since I noticed most of my characters tend to have very bold coloring. Does it work or no?

zn8un7.jpg
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options

zn8un7.jpg

I like the subdued colors better, shes pretty much perfect. 5/5

And I ninja fixed my seekers chin XD

2011-12-1703-08-05.jpg

2011-12-1703-08-34.jpg

As for the body, tweaked it a bit to be more stocky so it looks like she can carry that big sword XD. The hair I couldn't really change cuz a lot of the long seeker hairs have barrettes and such in it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Amourie - Heavens Tear
    Amourie - Heavens Tear Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Yuima - 3/5 she's really interesting to look at... but as a personal preference it bugs me that her head is so big compared to her body.

Cocobelle - 5/5 on all, your chars are always nice to look at, but I don't know how you have the heart to change them so much! My wizzie is too perfect for me to dare to touch :<

lordhanzo - 4/5 I actially really like that color and the hair works really well.

Baby_pho - 4/5 she's adorable but I think her eyes could be just a tad bit higher on her face.

VenusArmani - 3/5 she looks tuff. I'm not sure I like the hair color or third eye.

Susylu - 5/5 I love her eyes.. I've always loved that particular eye makeup.

I have not changed my wizzie in a long time, but I still like to hear opinions. I'm forever changing my cleric though b:surrender

2011-12-1720-26-382.png
  • lordhanzo
    lordhanzo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Thanks for the comment ^-^, will work on her fashion now to see a diff view :B
    And I ninja fixed my seekers chin XD

2011-12-1703-08-05.jpg

2011-12-1703-08-34.jpg

As for the body, tweaked it a bit to be more stocky so it looks like she can carry that big sword XD. The hair I couldn't really change cuz a lot of the long seeker hairs have barrettes and such in it.

There's something about her lips that I found adorable, its like she's making a duck lips and cutely mad about something and made a "hmphh!!" expression :p
    And smexy body too, proporsional! Im not quite fond of the third eyes thou (but its just my opinion).

4.5/5 ;)

I went back to a more sad look for the veno, and tried to make her look more natural with a softer blend of colors since I noticed most of my characters tend to have very bold coloring. Does it work or no?

zn8un7.jpg

I like the brown hair and green eyes over the white hair and red eyes.
    The combination of sad face + red eyes makes her looks like she went throu 3 hours crying and made her eyes red xD

3.5/5 ;)

I have not changed my wizzie in a long time, but I still like to hear opinions. I'm forever changing my cleric though b:surrender

2011-12-1720-26-382.png

just perfect, looks like a down-earthed royalty with have a nice personality.

5/5 ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm on Heavens Tear!
  • nsilva182
    nsilva182 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    bf012d13a85a79c1a8f7ed5586389f3e1316369487.jpg
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    ^not

can't rate what we can't see, also you didn't rate someone else, double fail.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Cocobelle - 5/5 on all, your chars are always nice to look at, but I don't know how you have the heart to change them so much! My wizzie is too perfect for me to dare to touch :<

2011-12-1720-26-382.png

Thank you. I actually just love tweaking things even if it doesn't come out right. I've spent a lot on DQP with makeovers and dyes so I can do what I want. b:chuckle Maybe I'm also just really picky with my own characters. b:surrender

Anyways...

5/5 for your wizard. I always thought Amoreux as very delicate and sophisticated and I always like that look. I like the green eyes and nude pink lips a lot. Plus (as I've seen before) the ballet dress suits her perfectly. Like you said, I would not change a thing about her.

@ Venus: 3.5/5
    I'm not a huge fan of the third eye and her hair colour. I also think a shorter hairstyle might be better. For a seeker, I like the "tough girl" image you tried to do and it works (just the hairstyle) b:surrender.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • //ei - Heavens Tear
    //ei - Heavens Tear Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Cocobelle Cuteness alert! I really love what you've done with your characters, they all look unique and very pretty :3 5/5

lordhanzo She's cute, and I luv hair colour ^^. 4/5 because I agree with others, you should lower eyebrows and fix distance between her eyes :3

Baby_pho A very adorible sin, she doesn't look similar to others! And that eye coulour.. 5/5

Susylu She's perfect.. I really love the new look! A very nice work with coulours :o 5/5

Amourie O.O just wow.. Perfect! 5/5

Huh...So many pretty characters... Hope ye all will like mine b:surrender

mei3e.png

I think eyebrows are too thick and maybe smth wrong with eyeshadow.. I really want to hear your opinion b:thanks
  • Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I think those thicker eyebrows look good on her :o That along with the dark eyeshadow gives her a bit of a mysterious look ^^
    Her skin, eye and haircolor match nicely and also I like you made her lips that color.
    The attention is really on her eyes because she looks natural further ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I think the eyebrows are lovely in thickness but I might try a different shape. 4/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited December 2011
    Options
    *covers eyes*

The .ini edits, they burn us.

b:cry
  • Xinaeco - Harshlands
    Xinaeco - Harshlands Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    *covers eyes*

The .ini edits, they burn us.

b:cry

so did "special" fcs but you don't see them doing anything about it kritty :P

also, about the eyebrows, i think they're awesome :3 The character is awesome. Different components that I wouldn't ever use, but put together like that makes her look so cool. 5/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    NiightmareXz; lv 92 demon archer (retired)
    xinaeco; lv 9x sage veno (retired currently)
    lil nab secret cleric (main)
  • Xinaeco - Harshlands
    Xinaeco - Harshlands Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Is this considered a double post, a bump or a new post? >_> Anyway trying to burn time til event. b:surrender

Anyway I'm not in the mood to rate again (not really any new posts anyway, and I did rate //ei's character in the above post).

So my veno finally got sage & her tt90. :3 I love that robe set <3 Ofc I have rank top on so I don't have the full thing. :c
    t0px5g.png
    2lj22v5.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    NiightmareXz; lv 92 demon archer (retired)
    xinaeco; lv 9x sage veno (retired currently)
    lil nab secret cleric (main)
  • Asthariel - Dreamweaver
    Asthariel - Dreamweaver Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Hmm I'd say 4/5 for Xinaeco, I like her face and her eyebrows makes her look a bit sad and I find that cute ^o^

Here's my cleric <3

f0ykh1.jpg
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    @Night, I love your Veno >w< shes so cute, but she looks so sad :< b:chuckle if I could find my TT90 top Id lend it to you just so you can have a full set. I got that problem with my armor too.

@Asthariel, I love how you blended those colours so nicely together. I think you may want to make her lips a bit fuller though. Only thing I can really pick out from her :>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • lizrau
    lizrau Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Asthariel: Very cute char, I think she looks a bit feline like. Only problems I see with her is, 1. her eye shadow is too thick for my taste, her eyes are a tad far apart and her lips seem a bit thin. 3/5
    Xinaeco: Very nice facial structure, however she looks very confused, which is still a cute look. Although her eye shadow is too thick imo, her nostrils and too thin and her red lips really steal away from her pretty face. 4/5
    //ei: Very nice looking char. Her eyebrows seem perfectly fine, thick like that. Her eye shadow is too much, and her lips look a little too large. Despite this, she's a very well put together pixel lady <3 3.5/5

Stole my Bm's hair to try out on the Cleric I recently started to level.
    Whatya think :D?
    21343o7.jpg

35m47km.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig credits to Myra :D
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2011
    Options
    //ei - I like your character. I think the eyebrows and eyeshadow work nicely, just seems like her head is a little small for her body. She's really the kind of image I have in my mind when I picture a lady "blademaster." 9.5/10

Asthariel - Meow... Cool character. She looks cute but sinister at the same time. If it was my personal character I'd make the waist bigger tho, her silhouette looks off. 9/10

Xinaeco - I rated your veno befores, but just gotta say she looks nice in her armor o.o

lizrau - She's very well made and pretty. However, I wouldn't say she exactly catches my eyes because she looks kinda normal. Maybe having her fashion/armor will give her a little more personality/character. 8.5/10

Going through a small dilema. I know how everyone said they liked the natural color better, but it was a little -too- normal/plain for me, idk.

2rxxile.jpg

So I tried something different.. maybe like a sunkissed look. I'm not sure what to make of it. I want a color combination that's subtle yet not... plain? Any ideas?

epk8ch.jpg

2sb96xs.jpg
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    Options
    @ Xinaeco: Very cute veno. I always liked her look and eyebrows. She does look very good in her TT/Rank Armor o.o; TT90 is always nice. I'm glad you're sticking to the body that you really like regardless what other people say (like too skinny, etc.). I like it ;D

@ Asthariel: I'm not really a fan of the eye colour (orangey from what I see) and much like what Kui said, make the lips a little fuller. Otherwise, nice fash.

@ lizrau: Your cleric looks really cute. I like the eye shape and eye shadow a lot.

@ Susylu: I still prefer your old look compared to your new one. b:surrender

The hair colour is nice (since most of my characters are blonde...blonde bias here b:avoid) and I always like that eyeshadow with the white eyelashes. Maybe try a bolder/darker lip colour? She looks washed out with the light eye shadow/nude lips. Nonetheless, she looks great.

Anyways...here's Skybelle again. I changed her whole design because realized she looked like her old look from 1 year ago. Not saying it's a bad thing...just saying I want a new look since I'm playing her again. b:chuckle

sky006.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2011
    Options

@ Susylu: I still prefer your old look compared to your new one.

The hair colour is nice (since most of my characters are blonde...blonde bias here) and I always like that eyeshadow with the white eyelashes. Maybe try a bolder/darker lip colour? She looks washed out with the light eye shadow/nude lips. Nonetheless, she looks great.

Anyways...here's Skybelle again. I changed her whole design because realized she looked like her old look from 1 year ago. Not saying it's a bad thing...just saying I want a new look since I'm playing her again.
    Blonde is a nice color isn't it b:laugh I have yet to find a blonde color that sticks to me tho, for some reason I keep going back to the white hair. I love the blonde you have on Skybelle, but I'm not sure about the lip color. Also think the pink bow hair looks cute but makes her forehead look so flat/low (it does that to everyone tho I noticed... bleh).

And thanks for the tip. I'll try a darker color for the lips and see what happens. Gonna temporarily stop trying to "fix" her after trying that out and go back to playing bm and cleric for a while.

14d28f6.jpg

3092fdw.jpg

Made them and later realized they could be related b:laugh
    Enough postings from meh for the week. Merry Christmas everyone!
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Lizrau: Very pretty and natural looking char ! Don't see what else I could say :3 9/10

Susylu: Hmm I must admit I like her old hair color better, same for eyeshadow. Idk she looks a bit too pale with the new makeup. The hair color itself is nice, but her eyebrows are too pale I think, maybe if you make them a tiny bit darker she would look less pale. Usually, most ppl eyebrows are a bit darker than their hair color, idk you could use a darker blonde for her eyebrows maybe :o Same for eyeshadow, maybe a bit darker too.
    The last two chars, your bm and cleric are absolutely awesome ! 9.9/10 (cause perfection doesn't exist xD)

Skybelle: Hmm overall very pretty character, her lower lip is maybe a bit to thick imo (well Im not a fan of thick lips, that's also why my cleric has quite thin lips xD)
    Nice outfits too, I particularly like how the cougar hair looks on her and yeah like Susylu said, the millenial hair looks quite weird since it looks like her forehead is really low/flat. I love the hair itself with all those nice curls, but I never bought that hairstyle cause of the forehead part, it usually looks weird on most characters. 8.5/10

Well, are male chars even allowed here ? b:chuckle
    So, after my Cleric, I'm posting my Mystic b:dirty

e89xlj.jpg
  • xtrasensation
    xtrasensation Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    2011-10-2902-24-09-1.jpg
  • Narriru - Dreamweaver
    Narriru - Dreamweaver Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Lizrau: Very pretty and natural looking char ! Don't see what else I could say :3 9/10

Susylu: Hmm I must admit I like her old hair color better, same for eyeshadow. Idk she looks a bit too pale with the new makeup. The hair color itself is nice, but her eyebrows are too pale I think, maybe if you make them a tiny bit darker she would look less pale. Usually, most ppl eyebrows are a bit darker than their hair color, idk you could use a darker blonde for her eyebrows maybe :o Same for eyeshadow, maybe a bit darker too.
    The last two chars, your bm and cleric are absolutely awesome ! 9.9/10 (cause perfection doesn't exist xD)

Skybelle: Hmm overall very pretty character, her lower lip is maybe a bit to thick imo (well Im not a fan of thick lips, that's also why my cleric has quite thin lips xD)
    Nice outfits too, I particularly like how the cougar hair looks on her and yeah like Susylu said, the millenial hair looks quite weird since it looks like her forehead is really low/flat. I love the hair itself with all those nice curls, but I never bought that hairstyle cause of the forehead part, it usually looks weird on most characters. 8.5/10

Well, are male chars even allowed here ? b:chuckle
    So, after my Cleric, I'm posting my Mystic b:dirty

e89xlj.jpg

I'd love to play with his .ini file. b:mischievous
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I'd love to play with his .ini file. b:mischievous

I'd love to play with his... something else, if he came out of my screen b:chuckle
  • pwiqq
    pwiqq Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options

e89xlj.jpg[/COLOR]

need tan and makeover b:spit

pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1138561&page=2

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Well you don't need to add this puke emote, beauty criterias are meant to be purely subjective. Imho, my mystic is the most beautiful male char I have ever seen and it took me several hours to make him look like this and i'm very proud of it.
    You can say you don't like, or that you're not a fan of this style or make constructive comments, but that puke icon is too much.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Well you don't need to add this puke emote, beauty criterias are meant to be purely subjective. Imho, my mystic is the most beautiful male char I have ever seen and it took me several hours to make him look like this and i'm very proud of it.
    You can say you don't like, or that you're not a fan of this style or make constructive comments, but that puke icon is too much.

It's the PWI forums, you have to expect a bit of trolling now and then. I'm not taking his side but you really shouldn't get bent out of shape because someone dislikes the way your character looks or uses a smiley you deem inappropriate.

Just take what people say with a grain of salt, you put a lot of work into your character and he looks pretty decent so why does it matter what someone else thinks as long as you like him?
  • Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options

b:quiet don't feed the troll. It's pwiqq again, this guy/girl has been posting in this topic before and started a flamewar ;)
    As Zan said, its actually of no importance what people think of your char, as long as you like him :)
    (and especially pwiqq is one you shouldn't pay too much attention toob:chuckle)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]