TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Options

Comments

• Wyborn - Sanctuary
    Wyborn - Sanctuary Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Really? I'm not an officer. I didn't make the bid. So, they're going to ban me for what? I didn't even participate in the TW.

If you don't care, then why did you quote the post? You had to quote the post, type that out, copy it, quote another post, then paste it. That's a lot of effort for not caring. b:sweat

Man... now I understand why you have so many posts - you just say random gibberish to all the threads on the forum. Is that how you get kEwL nowadays? b:surrender

Honestly... who cares about Kakamau and Enelysion... we should worry more about Regicide and Legendary right?
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Err, go ahead and quote me saying anything about enelysion and kakumau having any kind of alliance. I'm 100% sure myself or euzebe, another enelysion officer has stated anything about an alliance. I did say we are not involved in kakumau related decisions, and that both factions did the best they could in our attack.

Hmm, I did say kakumau wanted to go up north... Was that comment indirectly construed as an alliance or something? I'm confused by the part where an officer made an official comment on there being any type of alliance. What's with the Enelysion hate anyway D: I thought we were the cutie faction :<
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    This and this! b:cute

What the ****?? Cicadas are best fried.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Kanmi - Sanctuary
    Kanmi - Sanctuary Posts: 205 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Man... now I understand why you have so many posts - you just say random gibberish to all the threads on the forum. Is that how you get kEwL nowadays? b:surrender

Honestly... who cares about Kakamau and Enelysion... we should worry more about Regicide and Legendary right?

Actually no one cares about them . It's only the protagonist that brought up that they were allied and that they give up land . Why ?

Remind you anything ?

Yes so most of people posting here, just find it really funny and ironical b:laugh
  • Mistbelle - Sanctuary
    Mistbelle - Sanctuary Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    This thread should be closed already for the drama. b:chuckle

A cutie faction never existed. We're all frienemies. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Roly - Sanctuary
    Roly - Sanctuary Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    This thread should be closed already for the drama. b:chuckle

A cutie faction never existed. We're all frienemies. b:cute

Just sush. b:cute
  • Mistbelle - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Just sush. b:cute

Too late for that. b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TwilightSong - Sanctuary
    TwilightSong - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    *poke*

Whee i'm making a post. =^__^=

I wonder what number it will be...

or 4
    or maybe 5, 6,eleventeen kabillion.
    these bear smiles aren't very good either btw. cept maybe this flowers b:flowerb:flower
  • Wyborn - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    Options
    *poke*

Whee I'm Making A Post. =^__^=

I Wonder What Number It Will Be...

Or 4
    Or Maybe 5, 6,eleventeen Kabillion.
    These Bear Smiles Aren't Very Good Either Btw. Cept Maybe This Flowers B:flowerb:flower

Y U No Log In Ts?
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    That also is not true. Kakumau is not run by the same people as Enely, nor does the Leader/Director have any characters in Enely, so how can it be a fake bid? Also, Kakumau was started by people who never were in Enely, as was the case with *CoughVindiCoughJolibeeCough* other fake bids.
    funniest denial i seen in a while. So when did they take the characters out?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I think she was referring to Kyoko/SO not having chars in Enelysion, which is true.
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I think she was referring to Kyoko/SO not having chars in Enelysion, which is true.
    D: oh

well I guess to summarize the bits n parts. you know what your doing. The server isnt oblivious. Theres no enely hate... just.. i think pple never cared to point what u do, out.
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    Cocobelle - Sanctuary Posts: 960 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    D: oh

well I guess to summarize the bits n parts. you know what your doing. The server isnt oblivious. Theres no enely hate... just.. i think pple never cared to point what u do, out.

It's srs biz though Decepty. b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Maybe people are just super eager to revive this thread ;o
  • Mistbelle - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Maybe people are just super eager to revive this thread ;o

Forums are dead though. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Forums are dead though. b:surrender
    come bother the old lady thats using the same color as me on the forum D:
  • Mistbelle - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    Options
    come bother the old lady thats using the same color as me on the forum D:

WHO!? we need to kick her out of here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DryadLaFey - Sanctuary
    DryadLaFey - Sanctuary Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I'm not asking them to wait...I just find it kinda low, when vindi poses more of a threat. It wouldn't matter if I had asked or not. It was simply an opinion. An opinion is an opinion is an opinion. And if you don't like mine, simply don't read it :)

Problem is Vindi doesn't show up and thats just plain boring.
    b:cute
  • Rfskkirby - Sanctuary
    Rfskkirby - Sanctuary Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options

I KNOW YOU AINT SAYING I THINK YOU SAYIN
  • Wyborn - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    Options

Better you bored than us being bored right? b:chuckle
  • OonaVile - Sanctuary
    OonaVile - Sanctuary Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options

(flex)(smoking)
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • OonaVile - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Fay (flex):$
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Fay (flex):$

b:cute Hey OonaHob b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • OonaVile - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    Options
    hey Faybabe <3 b:cuteb:kiss
  • Paolo_Silver - Sanctuary
    Paolo_Silver - Sanctuary Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Enelyyyyy Goooo!
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    enely so i heard you wanted tws with your tws in your tws.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    Options
    People gankin us D;
  • AckIes - Sanctuary
    AckIes - Sanctuary Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    People gankin us D;

Well you guys are the "Big Red" on the map b:laugh

Seemonkey still playing? Just send her to solo a TW.
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    Options
    SM got banned for loadin PWI through a proxy. Tech support, ever so helpful, has not been able to help her out.

Such a waste of a weekend, got finals to study for and holiday shopping to do >:o