TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Options

Comments

• _Tristin_ - Sanctuary
    _Tristin_ - Sanctuary Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Darcabyssal said that Regicide gives Legendary money from the land that Regi gets from the no show TWs for TW pays and other events Leg might have. Now that Leg has bidded on Regi, does that count as a fake bid since their giving away free land? Or is it going to be a normal bid of 80 vs 0 and saying it was a good fight and they couldn't do anything cuz it was a triple defence

Regicide will do anything to get free land. They scared on how fast DOW grew cuz we go hard. Funny danny boy say he wants a fun tw 80 vs 80 then why no show vindi when its juan vs. juan? Vindi goes hard too so ur point is invalid danny boy and a lie
    [SIGPIC]http://i848.photobucket.com/albums/ab45/MoonChildTruth/Exiled.jpg[/SIGPIC]

Lvl 103 DEMON Psychic - "you just don't know when you have to run outta safe going YOLO"
  • NephlimJade - Sanctuary
    NephlimJade - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    .....I usually hate involving myself on forums, but this is pathetic.....attack the 5 week old faction or vindi...hmmm. I'm sorry no matter how I look at the situation it makes regi look terrible.....inclined to agree with the hubby for once lolz....even though I hate bashing anyone.....it really does make regi look terrible. I mean christ we've barely had time to form.....rofl.....I've never been so busy on a stupid game in my life cordinating a faction because we've grown so freakin fast....its like having a toddler that has a growth spurt and you have to continually buy new clothes and shoes for him. But Dan had one thing right....we won't no show...that's for sure. That's my two cents for what its worth. Happy Friday everyone! :D<3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]-Killing people won't bring you peace Jade.-

-Peace was never an option-
  • MasamuneXero - Sanctuary
    MasamuneXero - Sanctuary Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I ordered a steak today, they made it well done tho.. i asked for medium rare :(
  • _Nukey_ - Sanctuary
    _Nukey_ - Sanctuary Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Stop the hypocritical statements for the love of god you only make yourself look bad. We all here can act like mature grown ups, leaders and rational individuals, this weekend tws were all planned as some people have already said. It is ridiculous to expect any faction on this server to fight 2 others of the magnitude of Leg + Regi with 80 ppl or less online and win them both. Legendary couldn't even defend Vindi + Amp more than once without getting rolled by either one of them or acknowledging they would lose vindi anyway if they took any key players from that tw to the other and I doubt Regicide is any better.

I'm aware LG have suffer a mayor loss of players and sign ups during this past few weeks that have render them unable to give vindicate a good fight and that is sad, have happened to all of us at one point.

If a 1v1 against Vindicate is what Regicide so desperately wants then attack us next weekend without LG interrupting. I assume they will be busy going for more free land from you guys.
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Vind vs LG were pretty long after LG's comeback when the bidding thing was fixed no? What happened to that?

Basically what Nukey said. I did some counting, and this is entirely accurate. The Amp+Vindi double def you had 30+ R9s in the TW and a full 80. We had 60 with 10 R9s as three of our squads went to Amp. Combined we had 17 people with R9 and close to 80 sign ups? The next day we did a bit better better because we had around 70ish people, even though we had a similar number of OP Vana and R9s involved, around 10-13. Gear isn't everything, of course, but having three times the number of OP'd players present when trying to execute tactics does make a massive difference. ie we have to send 3 squads to deal with one and when we don't have those 3 squads to spare...

Hmmm what else to say... Clearly you can see a lot of our best geared members are now members of your faction. This sorta started in September and has extended to this point. We of course have dedicated people who show every TW or as much as they can, and we have 1 TW a month rule, but we can't literally force them to come. Vindi should know a thing or two about low sign ups already. Perhaps we do have the membership to still defend you guys or hit back hard, I haven't looked, and we're certainly not weak, but getting them all to show up at one time is key.

Darca is pulling your leg, Regi gives us no money. Guess you fell for his joke? I wouldn't have to make so many gdmn fundraisers if they did.... When LG is out of money or low on money our leader usually ends up having to pay out of his pocket. b:surrender

Dan, start giving us money. If we're your "pets" like everyone insists, treat us better damn it >:O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    .....I usually hate involving myself on forums, but this is pathetic.....attack the 5 week old faction or vindi...hmmm. I'm sorry no matter how I look at the situation it makes regi look terrible.....inclined to agree with the hubby for once lolz....even though I hate bashing anyone.....it really does make regi look terrible. I mean christ we've barely had time to form.....rofl.....I've never been so busy on a stupid game in my life cordinating a faction because we've grown so freakin fast....its like having a toddler that has a growth spurt and you have to continually buy new clothes and shoes for him. But Dan had one thing right....we won't no show...that's for sure. That's my two cents for what its worth. Happy Friday everyone! :D<3
    im sure vindi had their TW initiation way faster than 5, or maybe around the same time >.> no TW fac in their right mind is gonna wait till a baby TW faction that has a load of oldies with better alt gear than some other local facs, 'grow up' from a toddler to the point where they may pose a threat >_> if you take a step back the situation isnt pathetic its only natural. Sure factions will say they want fun but in the end no one likes to loose, and no TW participating fac forms to loose either. Including that your newly built kinda suggests your asking them to wait until your fully grown to take them on with a good chance of beating them.
    Darca is pulling your leg, Regi gives us no money. Guess you fell for his joke? I wouldn't have to make so many gdmn fundraisers if they did.... When LG is out of money or low on money our leader usually ends up having to pay out of his pocket. b:surrender

Dan, start giving us money. If we're your "pets" like everyone insists, treat us better damn it >:O
    truth or not, the inner workings of a faction will never be 100% revealed to the members and most officers. Even if it was true any info would be between 2-3 pple at most.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    Options
    OR="MediumTurquoise"]truth or not, the inner workings of a faction will never be 100% revealed to the members and most officers. Even if it was true any info would be between 2-3 pple at most.
    [/COLOR]

b:cute Which is why Darca would not know either way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NephlimJade - Sanctuary
    NephlimJade - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    im sure vindi had their TW initiation way faster than 5, or maybe around the same time >.> no TW fac in their right mind is gonna wait till a baby TW faction that has a load of oldies with better alt gear than some other local facs, 'grow up' from a toddler to the point where they may pose a threat >_> if you take a step back the situation isnt pathetic its only natural. Sure factions will say they want fun but in the end no one likes to loose, and no TW participating fac forms to loose either. Including that your newly built kinda suggests your asking them to wait until your fully grown to take them on with a good chance of beating them.

truth or not, the inner workings of a faction will never be 100% revealed to the members and most officers. Even if it was true any info would be between 2-3 pple at most.

I'm not asking them to wait...I just find it kinda low, when vindi poses more of a threat. It wouldn't matter if I had asked or not. It was simply an opinion. An opinion is an opinion is an opinion. And if you don't like mine, simply don't read it :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]-Killing people won't bring you peace Jade.-

-Peace was never an option-
  • Rfskkirby - Sanctuary
    Rfskkirby - Sanctuary Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    wait...so why did leg attack regi?
  • AirSonic - Sanctuary
    AirSonic - Sanctuary Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options

coz of no skill, vindi caaashoppers like u
  • Kanmi - Sanctuary
    Kanmi - Sanctuary Posts: 205 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Didn't you see they send 3 squads to kill one of ours . Those squad are "kill kirby" squad b:surrender
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I'm not asking them to wait...I just find it kinda low, when vindi poses more of a threat. It wouldn't matter if I had asked or not. It was simply an opinion. An opinion is an opinion is an opinion. And if you don't like mine, simply don't read it :)
    your not asking them to wait but your also emphasizing how young the faction is and then how horrible regi is and... b:puzzled but sure its an opinion. Btw if you dont like mine, simply don't read it b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    Options

We had a vote to attack either Regi or Vindi. People voted for Vindi. Nobody show. So we decide to attack Regi to see if ppl show. Simple as that. SO faaaaaaaaaaaar mixed results. We'll see. WARFACE RWAR.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    Options
    We had a vote to attack either Regi or Vindi. People voted for Vindi. Nobody show. So we decide to attack Regi to see if ppl show. Simple as that. SO faaaaaaaaaaaar mixed results. We'll see. WARFACE RWAR.
    Didn't you see they send 3 squads to kill one of ours . Those squad are "kill kirby" squad

Can I be on a Kill Kirby squad? b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TnTn - Sanctuary
    TnTn - Sanctuary Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    interesting....they trash talk regi about attacking a weaker faction but dont say anything about enelysion o.O
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    interesting....they trash talk regi about attacking a weaker faction but dont say anything about enelysion o.O

Kakumau wanted to participate in the tw's up north. Please feel free to list the other factions enelysion has bullied, otherwise crawl back under your bridge O.o
  • Kanmi - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Can I be on a Kill Kirby squad? b:dirty

b:puzzled Arent you already ? Seems you're always been sent where he is .
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    Options
    b:puzzled Arent you already ? Seems you're always been sent where he is .

b:cry Not so much lately.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TnTn - Sanctuary
    TnTn - Sanctuary Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Kakumau wanted to participate in the tw's up north. Please feel free to list the other factions enelysion has bullied, otherwise crawl back under your bridge O.o

I concede to you good sir. Did not know that detail.
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I find it hard to believe that Legendary didn't tell you that they're not bidding on us. As far as I know, Legendary and Regicide place bids seconds after each other so there has to be some form of exchange of information between the bidders so you guys can get the same time slot for double attacks.

Not that there's anything wrong with that. Do what you gotta do.

Funny thing about low sign-ups that I just remembered.. Back when Legendary was beating Vindi in TW week after week because vindi had low sign ups, our first victory after those consecutive defeats was the result of a simple change of set up in TS. We went in thinking we'd get rolled so our squads were made up of whatever we got but we actually won!

If that happened, it was in the summer... many months ago. I've had all day class on Thursdays since Fall semester lol. So I always bid a day earlier than LG, and no we don't collaborate about it. I had no idea whether or not they were going to bid on Vindi or not. As Kerona said, their bids were the result of a faction poll, which has nothing to do with me nor do I know the poll results.

@ Kirby/Kerona, the only free money we gave to LG came in the form of payment for good "entertainment." Yeah you gurlz be trippin'! b:sin
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    Cocobelle - Sanctuary Posts: 960 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options

The little green dot doesn't satisfy us anymore. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    Options
    The little green dot doesn't satisfy us anymore. b:bye

Gonna miss the Christmas color corner :/
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I concede to you good sir. Did not know that detail.

Strifey is correct. While not an official speaker for Kakumau, I can say our faction did vote on weather or not we wanted to keep our corner, or if we wanted to give it up and attempt to go on the offensive elsewhere on the map.

Let's just say, the vote was pretty strongly in favor of going out and stirring up some trouble up North. b:quiet
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Strifey is correct. While not an official speaker for Kakumau, I can say our faction did vote on weather or not we wanted to keep our corner, or if we wanted to give it up and attempt to go on the offensive elsewhere on the map.

Let's just say, the vote was pretty strongly in favor of going out and stirring up some trouble up North. b:quiet

You make it sound a lot like a fake TW bid. You're not really allowed to pass land like this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Land wasn't passed. Both sides showed up to fight to the best of their abilities.
  • MagicChu - Sanctuary
    MagicChu - Sanctuary Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Land wasn't passed. Both sides showed up to fight to the best of their abilities.

So...let me get this straight... Based on previous posts, Kakumau determined that they will give up the land and go north (coming from your post). So you guys as officers and leaders then decided to attack them so they can go up north (this means they told you attack them so they can lose?). Besides the fact that a good number if not majority of TW members in Kakumau are alts of Enelysion and that the majority of officers of Ene are decision makers in Kaku...how can you claim you aren't passing lands? It really doesn't matter if Kaku showed up to "fight" Ene. The rules of TW states that you aren't allowed to pass lands over to each other. Whether you guys decided to have a friendly dueling contest or not is your business. Factions in previous TW situations much more vague than this situation has been banned 2-3 weeks. How silly, you guys went and declared it in public forum that you are passing land. b:chuckle If it quacks like a duck, looks like a duck, taste like a duck after you BBQ it, it must be Chicken!

But hey, no hard feelings. North is the place to be. Fun hours long Dynamic TWs that was only possible in days long gone. Everyone wants to have a piece. Personally, I'd like to welcome everyone up north. The more the merrier. I was hoping we could expand the playground beyond just 4 lands, but that hasn't happened yet.

I hope the map will reset again with new skills coming out. I hope our playground will be bigger than these measly parcels and more fun TW will come about. b:victory
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Someone's a little testy. Since you seem to be an expert on TW rules why don't you go ahead and link me them, give us all a little refresher. There wasn't a land swap, or a land block. We took them off the map.

Also, a "good number" of Kakumau's being Enelysion alts is a pretty bold statement. Allow me to save you the trouble of trying to count yourself and tell you 6 members in Kakumau are also in Enelysion. Kakumau has roughly 190 people, so that "good number" is actually a pretty small number :P We also are not involved in Kakumau faction decisions, we have our own faction to run n__n

Don't worry endeavours, I am pretty certain big bad Kakumau is not going for your "measly" parcel of lands.
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    You make it sound a lot like a fake TW bid. You're not really allowed to pass land like this.

That also is not true. Kakumau is not run by the same people as Enely, nor does the Leader/Director have any characters in Enely, so how can it be a fake bid? Also, Kakumau was started by people who never were in Enely, as was the case with *CoughVindiCoughJolibeeCough* other fake bids.

Both factions showed to the TW. Both factions tried. The fact that Enely never attacked us in the past was due to the fact that the factions are friends, we've had an alliance for a long time.

Kakumau asked Enely to attack. We showed to the TW. Well most of us. I FCCed... We lost, as we all figured we would, now we're gonna attack another land.

And for the record, I don't have a character in Enely. >_> Just Kakumau.

Back to watching Ponies for you Asty. b:bye
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Mistbelle - Sanctuary
    Mistbelle - Sanctuary Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Gonna miss the Christmas color corner :/

I would too but too much red decor killed the green part of the tree. b:sad

Kakumau is in no way, shape or form affiliated with Enely. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kanmi - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Also, Kakumau was started by people who never were in Enely, as was the case with *CoughVindiCoughJolibeeCough* other fake bids.

Both factions showed to the TW. Both factions tried. The fact that Enely never attacked us in the past was due to the fact that the factions are friends, we've had an alliance for a long time.

Kakumau asked Enely to attack.
    We showed to the TW. Well most of us. I FCCed... We lost, as we all figured we would, now we're gonna attack another land.

*CoughJollibeeCough* is older than *CoughVindicateCough* and wasn't made by anyone in Vindi cause Vindi didnt exist back then . Get your fact straight . You publicly announce that you had a alliance for long time and ask them to attack you b:bye