TnTn - Sanctuary Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited December 2011
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    never had to study for finals ;O
    if took notes properly
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Would have taken notes if Chess wasn't so addicting to play :|
  • Paolo_Silver - Sanctuary
    Paolo_Silver - Sanctuary Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    WEEEEEE!
    Good Fight Angeles!
    Love Kakumau!
    Took like 2:40hrs long
    I didn't enjoy being a one shot >:/
    edited December 2011
    Pinnacle VS Ene

And while we enjoy fighting 20 vs 70 so we can attack in all directions, we do recruit :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsM-x86-XPM
    that reminds me of this song >.>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0qdeHBVYTw&feature=related

like u got a mouthful of bread
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    b:cry
    Dan made me lose 800k charm RAGE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aquilez - Sanctuary
    Aquilez - Sanctuary Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    b:cry
    Dan made me lose 800k charm RAGE

nearly 1 mil gone from mine =P, but it was worth cause i missed fights like that, the last half hour was crazy b:pleased
  • Suiryujin - Sanctuary
    Suiryujin - Sanctuary Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    QQ 1.1-1.2m from my charm
    My body is made of swords.
    Iron is my blood, and glass is my heart.
    I have overcome countless battlefields undefeated,
    Without once retreating,
    Nor once being understood.
    Always alone, intoxicated with victory on the hill of swords.
    Therefore, there is no meaning to that life.
    Perhaps this body is nothing but a sword itself.
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    3 hour TWs are hard to come by these days. Was a semi-even match so it was interesting. I used up just over 2 charms in 2 hours because I was charmless the last 2-3 minutes of TW. xD
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Aquilez - Sanctuary
    Aquilez - Sanctuary Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    3 hour TWs are hard to come by these days. Was a semi-even match so it was interesting. I used up just over 2 charms in 2 hours because I was charmless the last 2-3 minutes of TW. xD

cheap dan, i will tell our TW officer about that b:laugh
  • Chrisssss - Sanctuary
    Chrisssss - Sanctuary Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Damn your 3 hrs tw Regi if I'dda known it was gonna be 3 hrs long I would of gotten my spirit charm. >.> next time I'll be more prepared but nonetheless it was a nice fight and good times b:victory.
    edited December 2011
    soo... what happen to DoW??
  • TPstar - Sanctuary
    TPstar - Sanctuary Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited December 2011

Yeah... b:bye

Dow Jones Industrial Average
    11,918.80 -102.59 (-0.85%)
    Real-time: 3:35PM EST
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited December 2011

i think as Tristin put it in world chat 'all the pros left and applied to vindicate'
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • B_K - Sanctuary
    B_K - Sanctuary Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    i think as Tristin put it in world chat 'all the pros left and applied to vindicate'

you forgot the "and the trash that couldn't get in stayed" lol

looks like its rebuilding already though they keep saying new management, idk if tristan is still there or not
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    b:laugh
    Vindi consphiracy theorists make me giggle.

Yes, I let Dan whack me over and over to burn a charm for 3 hours.

Tristin is no longer in DoW and they are rebuilding without him.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Ah yeh, more TW's for us.
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Um no, that is backwards. We bid on DOW because we know Vindi does not do double defenses and we wanted to avoid another no-show TW. We were under the assumption that LG was still attacking you guys so we bid on a faction that wasn't going to be a no-show.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I always bid a day earlier than LG, and no we don't collaborate about it. I had no idea whether or not they were going to bid on Vindi or not.

Right... So... What happened this week?
    I'm not sure if anyone else noticed, but Mount Lantern and Dreamweaver Port were bid on no more than 10 seconds within each other, with no other factions bidding on the lands afterwards.

EDIT: I can't figure out how to multi-quote for the life of me.
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Right... So... What happened this week?
    I'm not sure if anyone else noticed, but Mount Lantern and Dreamweaver Port were bid on no more than 10 seconds within each other, with no other factions bidding on the lands afterwards.

Defaulted to Vindi, no other person to attack that wouldn't have been a triple on them. b:cute That, and some people like it down low. =D

No class today... graduation night. Was home to have sexy times. b:sin

What happened to bidding on Leg? o_O No more ice cream? D:
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    We switched to low-fat frozen yogurt.b:surrender

@ Mistah-
    To double quote move the [ /Quote] tag to the end of the first one, then start next with [Quot3] (with an e not a 3) and end it with the [ /Quote] again. This makes two quote boxes!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Nukey_ - Sanctuary
    _Nukey_ - Sanctuary Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    We switched to low-fat frozen yogurt.b:surrender

@ Mistah-
    To double quote move the [ /Quote] tag to the end of the first one, then start next with [Quot3] (with an e not a 3) and end it with the [ /Quote] again. This makes two quote boxes!

Nerd.
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    Nerd.

Jerk. :<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kairu_ - Sanctuary
    Kairu_ - Sanctuary Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Jerk. :<

lol ker, you never change do ya
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    lol ker, you never change do ya

b:scorn
    Should I?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • silkroad14
    silkroad14 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    b:sad
  • OonaVile - Sanctuary
    OonaVile - Sanctuary Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited December 2011
  • Raikena - Sanctuary
    Raikena - Sanctuary Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited December 2011
  • Nayane - Sanctuary
    Nayane - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2011
  • cereilla
    cereilla Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2011
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty