TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Options

Comments

• _Tristin_ - Sanctuary
    _Tristin_ - Sanctuary Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    and this .

Next TW Music for me....This is awesome stuff!!!! Got me all gigggy!!!b:cute
    [SIGPIC]http://i848.photobucket.com/albums/ab45/MoonChildTruth/Exiled.jpg[/SIGPIC]

Lvl 103 DEMON Psychic - "you just don't know when you have to run outta safe going YOLO"
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Did this for like twenty minutes >.> dammit.
    i made it fat witha LOL face
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Lycanthar - Sanctuary
    Lycanthar - Sanctuary Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    You guys are dicks, stop playing this game.
    ==Sanctuary's Last Demon Barbarian== ... (lol strife)

Off through the new day's mist, I run
    Out from the new day's mist, I have come
    We shift, pulsing with the earth
    Company we keep, roaming the land while you sleep...
  • TPstar - Sanctuary
    TPstar - Sanctuary Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    So... What happened to the Regicide that just wants to TW? When Legendary doesn't bid on Vindicate any more, Regicide doesn't bid either? That seems like avoiding TW and just going after free land. b:cold
  • Ruvil - Sanctuary
    Ruvil - Sanctuary Posts: 382 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    everyone do what you want how you want with who you want! b:mischievous
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I agree! I say we all tie Ruvil up and tickle her til she poops herself! b:victory
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    Options
    So... What happened to the Regicide that just wants to TW? When Legendary doesn't bid on Vindicate any more, Regicide doesn't bid either? That seems like avoiding TW and just going after free land. b:cold

They get free land either way b:shutup
    At least DoW might show up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Tristin_ - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    Options
    They get free land either way b:shutup
    At least DoW might show up.

There is no "Might" about it. We go Hard, And always will. Hope Your Ready for a fight Regicide, Cause it wont stop. Yeahh thats right Danny Boy I be callin you out b:victory
    [SIGPIC]http://i848.photobucket.com/albums/ab45/MoonChildTruth/Exiled.jpg[/SIGPIC]

Lvl 103 DEMON Psychic - "you just don't know when you have to run outta safe going YOLO"
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    There is no "Might" about it. We go Hard, And always will. Hope Your Ready for a fight Regicide, Cause it wont stop. Yeahh thats right Danny Boy I be callin you out b:victory

Vids of 5 minute TW ploz!
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Aliure - Sanctuary
    Aliure - Sanctuary Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I agree! I say we all tie Ruvil up and tickle her til she poops herself! b:victory
    So this is what quilue is into.....
    "There is nothing worth your complete trust in this world other than yourself. The moment you lean on someone, you'll lose the strength to remain standing and when that person leaves, you'll end up hitting the ground."
  • _Tristin_ - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Vids of 5 minute TW ploz!

Have Faith Sarren, I bring old school Tactics up in here, not this stuff about gear, cuz honestly, gear does not matter b:pleased not sure when people will figure this out, all u need is tactics yo!!

unless your kirby _)_

anyways, Love you too Sarren, Hope you enjoy your 5 min TW with Endy b:shutup

• truthhurtsouch
    truthhurtsouch Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Regicide won't attack Vindicate without the help of Legendary, they know its futile if they can't split their forces... It's all politics, don't expect any kind of dignity on a game. :x

Just take a look at this weekend line-up, Regicide vs Legendary is totally a land give away, sure they will probably "put up a fight" and pretend to be having a good war but its all in order of saving Legendary from wipe out.

I must admit it is hilarious how Regicide calls out Vindicate and acts tough when they no show them, however, when they know Vindicate will show for them 1 on 1 Regicide doesnt even bother bidding ijs. XD

As Ruvil said ppl play how they want with who they want when they want, if you don't like it then as Lycanthar said, stop playing the game.

Anyways back to my studies b:surrender
  • Lovelyyesy - Sanctuary
    Lovelyyesy - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I guess both leader from those faction listen to my advice when i wc they need to practice more with their sista faction to be able to compete in tw other than that they are garbage..
  • Aquilez - Sanctuary
    Aquilez - Sanctuary Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    i think its funny how some vindi members QQ that they have no challenge in TW, yet they refuse to do double defenses b:chuckle
  • Kanmi - Sanctuary
    Kanmi - Sanctuary Posts: 205 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Funny how some Regi got 80+ sign up a no show, and 60 when we showed up .
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Funny how some of the people of Vindicate have no idea how imbalanced the server is now b:bye

If you're not going to change it, just relax, have fun, and stop the drama llama. Unless your fun is to drama llama D: In which case there's a thread below this that needs some love, I think.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Funny how some of the people of Vindicate have no idea how imbalanced the server is now b:bye

If you're not going to change it, just relax, have fun, and stop the drama llama. Unless your fun is to drama llama D: In which case there's a thread below this that needs some love, I think.

Cheese llama better than drama llama
  • AirSonic - Sanctuary
    AirSonic - Sanctuary Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options

funny how many OP players you have in LG yet cant even give vindi a good fight..
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Vind vs LG were pretty long after LG's comeback when the bidding thing was fixed no? What happened to that?
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • TPstar - Sanctuary
    TPstar - Sanctuary Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Vind vs LG were pretty long after LG's comeback when the bidding thing was fixed no? What happened to that?

Nah, I think it is a change of tactic of LG. They used to have impenetrable defense which they could hold in their base for 3 hours. The Legendary turtle might sound like a mocking, but it was truly the best defense on Sanctuary server.

I don't have a good description of their tactic now, since it doesn't make to much sense to me.
  • AckIes - Sanctuary
    AckIes - Sanctuary Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options

Pretty much low signups, squads are filled with whatever we have. It is usually the same 60 people TWing every weekend, carrying the load for the other 140. b:cold

Sadly I'm usually booked on the weekends now RL>TW
    edited December 2011
    Options
    there other big factions that grew by doing that :P id say its rare for regi if that indeed is true should cut them some slack
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I would now like to propose a method for Regicide and Legendary beating any enemy!

Pay attention now, as you must perform this technique very carefully!!

Behold

Didn't think the solution would be so simple, but sometimes the most obvious things are right under your little noses!
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options

Um no, that is backwards. We bid on DOW because we know Vindi does not do double defenses and we wanted to avoid another no-show TW. We were under the assumption that LG was still attacking you guys so we bid on a faction that wasn't going to be a no-show.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I find it hard to believe that Legendary didn't tell you that they're not bidding on us. As far as I know, Legendary and Regicide place bids seconds after each other so there has to be some form of exchange of information between the bidders so you guys can get the same time slot for double attacks.

Not that there's anything wrong with that. Do what you gotta do.

Funny thing about low sign-ups that I just remembered.. Back when Legendary was beating Vindi in TW week after week because vindi had low sign ups, our first victory after those consecutive defeats was the result of a simple change of set up in TS. We went in thinking we'd get rolled so our squads were made up of whatever we got but we actually won!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • Rfskkirby - Sanctuary
    Rfskkirby - Sanctuary Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options

servers always been imbalanced, Regicide + Legendary vs Vindicate b:pleased
  • Wyborn - Sanctuary
    Wyborn - Sanctuary Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    servers always been imbalanced, Regicide + Legendary vs Vindicate b:pleased

rfskkirby vs legendary+regicide

everyone else just hides behind rfskkirby according to ghost_thief
  • Rfskkirby - Sanctuary
    Rfskkirby - Sanctuary Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Darcabyssal said that Regicide gives Legendary money from the land that Regi gets from the no show TWs for TW pays and other events Leg might have. Now that Leg has bidded on Regi, does that count as a fake bid since their giving away free land? Or is it going to be a normal bid of 80 vs 0 and saying it was a good fight and they couldn't do anything cuz it was a triple defence