TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Options

Comments

• _Nukey_ - Sanctuary
    _Nukey_ - Sanctuary Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I've heard it!

Congrats vindi on a successful triple defense even though the odds were against us more than ever with the lack of sign ups. Impressive work!

Only thing I regret was not being able to see it for myself, I got home at 4:00am! b:laugh
  • FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary
    FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary Posts: 536 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I've heard it!

Congrats vindi on a successful triple defense even though the odds were against us more than ever with the lack of sign ups. Impressive work!

Only thing I regret was not being able to see it for myself, I got home at 4:00am! b:laugh

Vindicate is having hard time to double defense when you're signed up Nukey! b:cute
    youtube.com/user/maltaeye

[SIGPIC]http://photouploads.com/images/mepro.png[/SIGPIC]
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    while, majority of our members rolled Ene in 5 mins even people number tws for the past year more than dozens of times. I wish luck to Ene tho and all the best in the new years, but in the next 6 months we shall put much stronger fights : )

lol at this comment. You were in all in a different faction back then. Maybe you should all go back to Regi if you want to win that badly. I'll say it here first, we will never let Pinnacle take a land from us in a defense as long is there is fight left in us :3 So keep trying to get other small factions to jump in on us. I highly doubt TW gets any better in the next 6 months, with new MMO's slated to release, the Sanctuary population will only dwindle.

Apologies for the poor "sportsmanship" comments though. People are a bit frustrated when they can't properly enjoy their holidays due to a 6 minute TW.
  • _Nukey_ - Sanctuary
    _Nukey_ - Sanctuary Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Vindicate is having hard time to double defense when you're signed up Nukey! b:cute

QQ I hope not b:cry
  • Svaarog - Sanctuary
    Svaarog - Sanctuary Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Apologies for the poor "sportsmanship" comments though. People are a bit frustrated when they can't properly enjoy their holidays due to a 6 minute TW.

So ppl find the game that important so they can't enjoy the holiday?
    That is your issue then, not ours.
    Maybe you should all go back to Regi if you want to win that badly

And... umm huh? We don't need to win badly really, never stated that; you're awfully defensive about somethning what was not even meant to be a discussion piece.

I think that the fact that we did leave major faction which we consider home and was loyal to for many years even, who holds the most lands and actually pays you for TW is a proof enough we're not must win and have all lands kind of dorks, not that me or anyone else have to justify to you.
    So keep trying to get other small factions to jump in on us

Rather whiny and unncessary comment really, we never had any contacts with any factions regarding Ene TWs, if you feel that important to think we would actually do that is again your issue not ours. Its your reputation to do such things rather than ours, I remember Ene trying to do smth similar to Regi. Why, the whole reason some of us are not part of Regi anymore is lack of challenge in taking Vindi's lands in gank tws or rolling factions such are DoW or Ene.

I'd rather look at it this way, if you hold half of the map you can't expect not to be attacked, there isn't always a great conspiracy behind it.
    Viking Pride b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    b:surrender
    Most of LG was out partying, came to TW drunk, or left after 10 min to party. Were kinda hoping Vindi would be in the same boat!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TPstar - Sanctuary
    TPstar - Sanctuary Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Most of LG was out partying, came to TW drunk, or left after 10 min to party. Were kinda hoping Vindi would be in the same boat!

That was our Christmas plan. b:bye
  • AckIes - Sanctuary
    AckIes - Sanctuary Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Grats Vindi
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Its your reputation to do such things rather than ours, I remember Ene trying to do smth similar to Regi. Why, the whole reason some of us are not part of Regi anymore is lack of challenge in taking Vindi's lands in gank tws or rolling factions such are DoW or Ene.

I'd rather look at it this way, if you hold half of the map you can't expect not to be attacked, there isn't always a great conspiracy behind it.

Our reputation? Lol. If you can deny collaborating with anyone then so can we. I certainly don't recall contacting any other TW factions to attack Regicide in the past.

Btw, impressive triple defense Vindi.
  • Svaarog - Sanctuary
    Svaarog - Sanctuary Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Our reputation? Lol. If you can deny collaborating with anyone then so can we. I certainly don't recall contacting any other TW factions to attack Regicide in the past.

While you directly accused us to do such a thing, which is complete bs, I never said you contacted anyone, i just said you did smth similar, might have been collaboration, might have been coincidense, see? You are just being paranoid, chill dude.
    Viking Pride b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
  • TPstar - Sanctuary
    TPstar - Sanctuary Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I think that the fact that we did leave major faction which we consider home and was loyal to for many years even, who holds the most lands and actually pays you for TW is a proof enough we're not must win and have all lands kind of dorks, not that me or anyone else have to justify to you.

Who paid who for TW?
  • RealVonDutch - Sanctuary
    RealVonDutch - Sanctuary Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options

Isn't that your regular TW?

Should I drink less?

Is there a roadkill in my glass?

Why am I here?

Where am I....

huh?
    Sins are Scissors, Psychics are Rocks, and Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.

Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock ...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE.
  • MasamuneXero - Sanctuary
    MasamuneXero - Sanctuary Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    While you directly accused us to do such a thing, which is complete bs, I never said you contacted anyone, i just said you did smth similar, might have been collaboration, might have been coincidense, see? You are just being paranoid, chill dude.

I guess you mean the 5 min roll Enely did vs RR.

Yea, that was kind of a lame action they did.

I'm out again! b:surrender
  • FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary
    FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary Posts: 536 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Isn't that your regular TW?

Should I drink less?

Is there a roadkill in my glass?

Why am I here?

Where am I....

huh?

Yep you're right, You should hear Kerooooooo in vent b:avoid
    youtube.com/user/maltaeye

[SIGPIC]http://photouploads.com/images/mepro.png[/SIGPIC]
  • silkroad14
    silkroad14 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Yep you're right, You should hear Kerooooooo in vent b:avoid

Yeeeeee ..She does moan a lot <3 ..Heard her on skype b:dirty
  • B_K - Sanctuary
    B_K - Sanctuary Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Who paid who for TW?

ment all of pinn who left regi where they got paid for tw.

but strify u have lots of land to expect anything but multi attacks is just plain silly ;D and to be mad about it shows u dont deserve the land .x.

beyond that, we didnt tw xmas and u still ***** cant even say thanks for that Q.Q so mean so mean
  • Skooge - Sanctuary
    Skooge - Sanctuary Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Who said we are complaining about multiple atacks?
    Seems more like the only thing that was said is that's it's anoying to have a tw on new years.
    But thank for not atacking on Christmas I'm sure it is much apreciated by our entire faction. We just wish you could of held of for new years to.
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    b:cry
    I was tipsy for TW too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mi$ta - Heavens Tear
    Mi$ta - Heavens Tear Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I wish I didn't have to TW on Christmas. :(
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Not mad, irritated :P Especially to have to TW on a holiday. Would have been cool if people had just taken the week off b:sweat

But it's whatev, all went well as usual :3
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    man if its about collaborations between factions i got alot of skeletons i can rip out from other pples closets b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Aquilez - Sanctuary
    Aquilez - Sanctuary Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    man if its about collaborations between factions i got alot of skeletons i can rip out from other pples closets b:chuckle

dooooooo eet, is funny o see all the rage, hate and qqing that comes with those, makes me have something to do at work b:laugh
  • deathrider35
    deathrider35 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Blergh, Tw map only has "6" landholding facs o.0
    We need more action on the tw map, atleast the colors are pleasing...
  • Hurrdurr - Lothranis
    Hurrdurr - Lothranis Posts: 1,468 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Blergh, Tw map only has "6" landholding facs o.0
    We need more action on the tw map, atleast the colors are pleasing...

Dude...most other servers have 3 or 4.
  • deathrider35
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Dude...most other servers have 3 or 4.

Well yeah...but its still kinda boring and repetitive .-. needs more action.
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Quality tw servers are not ones with multiple colors. Biggest problem with TW on our server is all the smaller factions that field only 20-40 people at a time, which could be players fielded to larger land holding factions already if it weren't for the fact that many just want to have their own faction name over their heads.
  • deathrider35
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Quality tw servers are not ones with multiple colors. Biggest problem with TW on our server is all the smaller factions that field only 20-40 people at a time, which could be players fielded to larger land holding factions already if it weren't for the fact that many just want to have their own faction name over their heads.

Just would suck to eventually have 3-4 landholding facs...like other servers.
  • uranig
    uranig Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options

Don't worry it will get there, considering how desperate reg and leg are, they have to attack each other, and small factions for land.
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited January 2012
    Options

Why do you think it would suck. Consider how things are now, with any given faction attack/defense resulting in roughly a 6 minute tw. The last decent TW was LG vs Regi. Angeles brought some fun for a while, but they recently splintered off.
  • deathrider35
    edited January 2012
    Options
    uranig wrote: »
    Don't worry it will get there, considering how desperate reg and leg are, they have to attack each other, and small factions for land.

That's what I'm worried about, hopefully smaller facs can get strong too.