[Breaking News] Secret Passage Being Reverted

Options

Comments

• Hera_aether - Sanctuary
    Hera_aether - Sanctuary Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Him, Datalec, Elayne, Kitamura are all legit 105s. There was another guy in the same faction as Kitamura and Elayne as well. Forget his name. Sorry whoever you are. b:surrender I believe there were a couple of more too. Names escape me.

None of them are from sanc. Sanc has only two (and TheDan is questionable but I'm giving him the benefit of doubt). Server's was singular possessive form, not plural possessive.
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Update: Just wanted to be up front with you all and set a realistic expectation-

The way that we get content from China is that, instead of giving us one new thing every week or two, they wait a few weeks and then give us a bigger patch with multiple things. Doing it this way makes it easier to test and ensures a more stable client for us.

For this reason, the reversion to Secret Passage will come to us as part of one of these "content-bundles". What this means is that we will not be receiving it next week, and probably not the following week either. The patch with the reversion should be in our version in 3-4 weeks, along with some other cool new content.

So yeah, I'm sorry it has to take this long, but just know that it's on its way, and will be here within the above time-frame.

Also, some of you have asked whether we will now start punishing players for PKing in SP. The answer is that PK will still be allowed in there until it is actually changed with the patch. Remember, the change was made intentionally, so it's not like people are exploiting a bug here.

Thanks all, and let me know if you have any further questions.
  • Aeyisha - Lost City
    Aeyisha - Lost City Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Update: Just wanted to be up front with you all and set a realistic expectation-

The way that we get content from China is that, instead of giving us one new thing every week or two, they wait a few weeks and then give us a bigger patch with multiple things. Doing it this way makes it easier to test and ensures a more stable client for us.

For this reason, the reversion to Secret Passage will come to us as part of one of these "content-bundles". What this means is that we will not be receiving it next week, and probably not the following week either. The patch with the reversion should be in our version in 3-4 weeks, along with some other cool new content.

So yeah, I'm sorry it has to take this long, but just know that it's on its way, and will be here within the above time-frame.

Also, some of you have asked whether we will now start punishing players for PKing in SP. The answer is that PK will still be allowed in there until it is actually changed with the patch. Remember, the change was made intentionally, so it's not like people are exploiting a bug here.

Will we get the arenas open at least?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |=>theempire.ucoz.com<=|
    Where wizards pull catas and barbs are nearly extinct...
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

Were the exploiting some kind of bug when they pvped in there before? The initial reason that the ruling was made was because of people blocking other people from doing things like completing their cultivation and harassing them, not because PvP is some kind of bug in SP on PVP servers to begin with.

None of them are from sanc. Sanc has only two (and TheDan is questionable but I'm giving him the benefit of doubt). Server's was singular possessive form, not plural possessive.

Ah, I admittedly wasn't really paying attention to the grammar. I tend to ignore it when I post on the forums due to the fact that people of all different age groups and differing English speaking abilities play here. In this case, it probably would have been better to look more closely. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Chadric - Heavens Tear
    Chadric - Heavens Tear Posts: 489 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    The Secret Passage change was intentional, which made it much easier to revert. The FC glitch was a bug, as was the duke rose fiasco.

uhh say what? Intentional my ***, we ALL know (including the ADMIN what's hisface i think said it too), the devs FRACVKED UP when they made the tourney rooms in there.

If this was intentional... it was pretty fracking convienant timing..... World Tourney (IN CHINA), they made the extra rooms for it in SP on the CHINESE version. In the process f'ing up Secret Passage. A month or w/e later WE get the update from that changing OUR SP.....

Are you honestly going to sit there and try to tell us this was intentional when we have devs that didnt' make it out of c++ basic classes?Christ they dont' even test **** b4 they put it out. Remember the scerw up with MAKING mystics in the character screen when Genesis came out? Unless u used a specific preset and went from there AFTER logging in your female mystic went bald and had the freaky eyes? I mean c'mon, test ****, not like THAT'S hard to notice. Hell they STILL HAVEN"T FIXED THE MUSIC.

Yes i know you can verify files AFTER installing from the launcher and it'll download the music files (after dbl checking every damn file in the game).... but how long's it been now? You people can't get a damn downloader that has the music back in it by now?

Sorry if i sound ticked off but the excuses you come up with are just getting more and more.... ridiculous.

Edit: Just read your next post.... you mean to tell us these INCOMPETENT DEVS dont' keep back-ups of files they change? They can't SWAP THE OLD SP (THAT SHOULDN'T HAVE TO BE TESTED) into the next patch? Christ I hope PWCN don't pay these people well................ Don't PWI own their version of this and just get updates from china? Maybe you should take the THOUSANDS u make a month and hire your own people.

"Sorry guys... you have to wait another month cause.... our devs are morons and can't replace things they ALREADY SHOULD HAVE IN FRONT OF THEM" heh...
  • Light_Heal - Heavens Tear
    Light_Heal - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Actually I farmed everything I have and I lvled the old fashioned way. I just worked to damn hard to loose gear in pvp so why shouldn't I like being able to pk without the risk of loosing things. And no I don't have my thrid fairly since I don't like doing full RB. But I do have my second one.

So just because you refuse to get your 3rd fairy, you think that no else wants it? And don't you need to complete oht to get your 100 skills?
    I understand that you want to pk but SP is not the right place for it. Stop getting mad at players who want to achieve something of their own without getting killed over and over again because of it. You think that being chased by lvl 100+ players, to kill silver frost to be able to open oht is ok?

Your basically saying forget all the new players! "I'm 100 and I'm the one that matters!" That's not the way it works, boy. Everyone deserves chance to be where you are now. b:kiss
  • FatalFem - Heavens Tear
    FatalFem - Heavens Tear Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

Really? We have further questions. How can you in good conscience allow people to continue being mistreated while trying (attempting) to play the game that pays your salary? I don't think you quite realize the impact this has had on the lower lvls trying to play this game. They quit, you lose a customer. No, they are not exploiting a bug, but they are harassing low lvl players to purposely inhibit their game play. Which IS against your terms of service. Frankie, I don't understand why you aren't putting in place the same rule as before, or at least a modified version of it. Simply put, STOP THE HARASSMENT!! It would be fairly easy for you to say: Stop harassing the low lvls during this time, go to a room to the SP that is less used and get out of the main room so the low lvls can quest. See: Problem solved. Then make a consequence if they don't. Such as a ban til the SP is changed back. Seriously, please.. show some respect for the PVE servers at least. We do not like being forced to PVP
    Were the exploiting some kind of bug when they pvped in there before? The initial reason that the ruling was made was because of people blocking other people from doing things like completing their cultivation and harassing them, not because PvP is some kind of bug in SP on PVP servers to begin with.

This is my exact question. There was no bug in there before. It purposely was made for people to be able to Pk in there, yet it was stopped before.
  • Chadric - Heavens Tear
    Chadric - Heavens Tear Posts: 489 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    **** it, anyone know a good free to play game i can try (good as in looks as good as this but ACTUALLY HAS gm's in game... devs that know what they're doing.... isn't impossible to get the best gear w/o using real money.... oh ya and has Auction House so we can sell things w/o being on 24/7)?

I've been looking but so far the games i found look like **** lol.... or they're TOO easy.
  • mcfreakie
    mcfreakie Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    This is what I don't understand, if PvP is SOOOO important to them; why are they on a pve server?

You are the one QQing now. If high lvl ppl hadn't taken advantage of their new fun, by 1 shotting every lowbie that walked by preventing them from doing quests then perhaps this would have turned out different. Blame them, its their lack of restraint that made this happen. Don't you DARE blame anyone else. I tried and tried to tell them that the more they kept killing low lvls, the more apt it was that this new instance would be taken away. They just wanted to act like little kids and bullies and this was the end result. So blame them.. that is where the real blame lies.

Thank you! I am not sure lil Dan has the comprehension to understand this point. I just dont think the PK people get it. They want this entire game to be FREE to them. Free exploits to level super fast. Freedom to harass others. Freedom from any penalty in the game. They even want all of us to feel sorry for them because they are bored. We dont see actual constructive ideas for how to improve the game other then 'ugh, give me free place'.

Players came to the forums with detailed complaints about the change. They researched who to contact and provided others ways of contacting those people and pointed out the very TOS abuse being allowed with this change. What was given from those few who are bored and wanted a place? Ummm... nothing. Other players who have sympathy had to do the work giving constructive suggestions for them. Do they embrace any of those ideas and actually help to develop those ideas to present to the developers? NO. Its the entire mindset of GIVE TO ME FOR FREE. We should halt OUR game for them all because they are bored.
    edited September 2011
    Options
    **** it, anyone know a good free to play game i can try (good as in looks as good as this but ACTUALLY HAS gm's in game... devs that know what they're doing.... isn't impossible to get the best gear w/o using real money.... oh ya and has Auction House so we can sell things w/o being on 24/7)?

I've been looking but so far the games i found look like **** lol.... or they're TOO easy.

Best way to find what you are looking for is to google: Best Free to Play MMO games of 2011 :) Hope that helps... best way I could tell you without violating TOS.
  • Outlaw_Arch - Heavens Tear
    Outlaw_Arch - Heavens Tear Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    a sound decision. a little bit of faith in PWE has been restored.......... about 2MGs to be exact.

if the high level morons had just been mature about this thing they would have been able to enjoy a pk area for years to come. now it's going to get taken away what is the moral of the story? actions have consequences. the player in china had this up. i'm willing to bet they went about it in a much more civil manner.

as for all you super high level with nothing to do who are mad at it changing back, correct me if i'm wrong, cos i never messed with these darn features myself, but isn't there a PK button? and can't you set the safety lock to make it so you can't drop items? if all this is true then seriously you guys have the means for open PK where ever the hell you want. and if the safety lock isn't a good idea, then BIND your gear if you're so scared to lose you're stuff. honestly the high levels QQing about the QQers are no better. they can have as much pk as they want in the form of the PK button. if you can get end game gear then surely you can scrap the money to get a few binding charms to bind your stuff. (unless the binding system doesn't work the way i think it does.
    edited September 2011
    Options
    a sound decision. a little bit of faith in PWE has been restored.......... about 2MGs to be exact.

if the high level morons had just been mature about this thing they would have been able to enjoy a pk area for years to come. now it's going to get taken away what is the moral of the story? actions have consequences. the player in china had this up. i'm willing to bet they went about it in a much more civil manner.

as for all you super high level with nothing to do who are mad at it changing back, correct me if i'm wrong, cos i never messed with these darn features myself, but isn't there a PK button? and can't you set the safety lock to make it so you can't drop items? if all this is true then seriously you guys have the means for open PK where ever the hell you want. and if the safety lock isn't a good idea, then BIND your gear if you're so scared to lose you're stuff. honestly the high levels QQing about the QQers are no better. they can have as much pk as they want in the form of the PK button. if you can get end game gear then surely you can scrap the money to get a few binding charms to bind your stuff. (unless the binding system doesn't work the way i think it does.

Some don't like it because it makes it non tradeable.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
    edited September 2011
    Options
    An easier thing to do, would be to omit room 32 of the cube. (I believe that is the higher Jail room) Make a place on the illusion stone to teleport to that room for all Pk. The ev1 gets their Pk instance, those who hate that room being in the cube get a break and ev1 goes home happy :)
  • Dellores - Dreamweaver
    Dellores - Dreamweaver Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Its an argument between people who don't want to be bothered vs people who want to bother others but without risking consequences. The people who don't want to be bothered have a more valid point as far is I'm concerned. b:laugh

Those wannabe pkers should just PK >:o Take necessary precautions and you won't drop anything plain and simple.
    edited September 2011
    Options
    An easier thing to do, would be to omit room 32 of the cube. (I believe that is the higher Jail room) Make a place on the illusion stone to teleport to that room for all Pk. The ev1 gets their Pk instance, those who hate that room being in the cube get a break and ev1 goes home happy :)

I actually quite like that idea. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • Dellores - Dreamweaver
    Dellores - Dreamweaver Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Or just make Blood Theater open 24/7 and take the mobs and quests out b:victory
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I actually quite like that idea. b:pleased

I think it would be much easier then them working on the arenas which obviously aren't working already and it would also give the pkers what they want, and it would stop ppl from getting ganked in there especially on the Pve servers. I see it as a win/win :) Shouldn't be too hard to do this.
  • Outlaw_Arch - Heavens Tear
    Outlaw_Arch - Heavens Tear Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Some don't like it because it makes it non tradeable.

oh i understand that completely. what i was getting at was that the gear is END GAME. they will have them for a LONG time. i would think that merits binding them
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Or just make Blood Theater open 24/7 and take the mobs and quests out b:victory

Another fantastic idea :0)
  • waxtadpole
    waxtadpole Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I am very glad that this decision has been reconsidered and the Secret Passage is being changed back. It made me angry when my daughter, who also plays, told me what had been done. I certainly do not feel that those of us who wish not to engage in PK, whatever our reasons, should be subjected to it in a location where we have to go in order to complete quests. That was just plain wrong. And if PK players want a PK arena, there is one -- on a PK server. Those of us who would rather not deal with PK should not be forced to against our will.

Thank you for responding positively.
  • ShannyChan - Raging Tide
    ShannyChan - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Hmm, after reading all the posts,suddenly got an idea.

If in SP,before a player wanna pk someone else,the someone else get a box pops up to ask if he/she wanna pk,so it's up to the person's choice.

Everyone will be happy...

PKers can fight to their heart content...

PvEers get to do their quest...Without being forced into PK...

Unless all the PKers like to stab people from behind without warning and happy killing people don't fight back.

Though I thought PK should be people fighting each other but not killing those who are weaker.
  • brazenbusboy
    brazenbusboy Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    To the vocal minority of end gamers who like to gank lowbies, you are in the wrong place at the wrong time. Please leave the PVE servers and go to the PVP servers. Someday you may just come to realize just how badly you have miss-understood what the term PVE server stands for.

So I say good riddance, and tough tomatoes to them and their lowbie bashing ilk.

Hopefully PWC will see this overwhelming rejection of PVP and forget about trying to market it to players on PVE servers.

As far as the latest sale, it's not time to turn out the lights yet. That will be when they start selling the only thing left that can't be bought now which is cultivation in general and end game cultivation (demon/sage). At that point WC will consist solely of FC goon squad adverts, and trash talk.
    Just some guy
  • yardbird
    yardbird Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I applaud the devs for correcting this problem for the PvE servers. It was actually a good attempt to help the pk/tw folks; but, it was just pooly implemented in SP.

It would be nice if tw factions had a place to go to practice as well as those who pk. I would recomend an instance which is large enough for several rooms or arenas where you can use an aoe without covering the whole room. It would also be nice to have "safe" hallways to them to allow forming up squads to enter the areas. I guess this sounds like the arena areas that aren't used because they're bugged. Just keep it seperate from the questing areas to keep peace with those who just want to pve on the pve servers. It would be great added content and make PWI more money due to the consumables and gear purchases.

Thank you for your efforts.

b:bye
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    You take every opportunity to criticize me and my posts, and yet you become annoyed when I respond. TheDan spent pages of this thread declaring how unimportant lower level characters were in comparison to his desire to have fun. Honestly, if you people can't stand the heat, stay the heck out of the kitchen. Don't demean others if you don't expect a response in kind. Now stop QQ'ing and go argue your point about a PvP arena in a constructive way. Use your energy to accomplish something. You're not making any headway with me whatsoever.

annoyed? I'm amused. And don't think its so much me taking opportunities as it is you giving them when you are radiating that air of Im-better-than-you and writing posts that are 9/10ths just personal attacks. I'm inclined to react when I see that kind of thing. And once again, you look hypocritical.

EDIT: and reading more responses It's clear to me that many noobs are self centered. Do you think that I want our only 24 hour pvp instance in this game open so I can sit in SP and 1-2 shot you all? I couldn't care less about pking noobs. Quit being so pretentious.
  • Light_Heal - Heavens Tear
    Light_Heal - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    annoyed? I'm amused. And don't think its so much me taking opportunities as it is you giving them when you are radiating that air of Im-better-than-you and writing posts that are 9/10ths just personal attacks. I'm inclined to react when I see that kind of thing. And once again, you look hypocritical.

EDIT: and reading more responses It's clear to me that many noobs are self centered. Do you think that I want our only 24 hour pvp instance in this game open so I can sit in SP and 1-2 shot you all? I couldn't care less about pking noobs. Quit being so pretentious.

Anyone else see someone, who doesn't like Pk in SP, declare being more important then anyone else? I saw nothing in Hera's posts saying she was better then you. Either big words confuse me or you don't understand what self-centered or pretentious means.

The whole point of the complaining was because noobs like me couldn't do their quests. You have your oht map open, right? Well, I would like mine also. If I'm happy because of that then fine, I'll be your definition of "self-centered".

My advice to you is to try QQing to the devs about opening a place for you guys. We whined and we were heard. Doesn't matter if it was because of our QQing or China players. Maybe because of this PW might open a safe place for you guys to have your fun in.
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Sorry, Mr Big, but your year doesn't trump my year. And if your bully friends hadn't ruined it for you, it wouldn't have been a problem.

Sitting so high up on your pedestal, you showed quite clearly over the past week you were absolutely totally frickin clueless about the issues. Post after post, you proved you had no idea of the impact the ganking was having on the server. Why? Because the people affected weren't in your high falutin fac? They weren't of a significant enough level for you to care? They don't get the same rights as you, whether they are alts with end-game chars as well, or the much needed infusion of new blood this game has been needing?

So, lesson to you all, who are so bored at your 101+. Other people get to play too, and they get to play their way. The game does NOT belong to you and your cronies. You don't just get to push your way into an area meant for lower levels and claim it as yours because you're too bored to either switch servers, or find something else to do.

And you know what? Since you are apparently oh so bored, why not take the time to do some random acts of kindness for lowbies? Then you'd actually have an idea about what we've all been talking about since the **** up, and you might actually make some connections with the very people you seem to have so much disdain for.

Do that, give a damn about others, and then I'll be willing to give you an ear. Otherwise, you're just the server's window dressing as one of only TWO legit 105s.

I'm not unaware of what can happen in SP. Me nor any of my friends partake in any of the griefing, we're legit players wanting more action than just the normal PK wars at west gate that only happens once a week or so?

I am simply stating I disagree with people telling players who have been around for years to re-roll to a PvP server when the effort is clearly not worth it to start 3 years on a server over again.

You really shouldn't assume people who disagree with the instance being removed are ignorant of what happens, there are other legitimate reasons for wanting it to stay; 24/7 PvP action without having to re-invest 3 years of gaming to play on a PvP server.
    You take every opportunity to criticize me and my posts, and yet you become annoyed when I respond. TheDan spent pages of this thread declaring how unimportant lower level characters were in comparison to his desire to have fun. Honestly, if you people can't stand the heat, stay the heck out of the kitchen. Don't demean others if you don't expect a response in kind. Now stop QQ'ing and go argue your point about a PvP arena in a constructive way. Use your energy to accomplish something. You're not making any headway with me whatsoever.

Are you being serious right now? Please tell me you are not. I made no indication to state such arrogant remarks that lower levels are unimportant; but I'm simply stating the facts that lower levels have invested less into the game, and have less to lose than players who have been playing for years being asked to re-roll and start over.

You are a big hypocrite; telling others off yet demanding respect. Doesn't work that way princess, respect has to be earned. Don't misunderstand me, I have made my intentions clear; I'm not against them removing the forced PvP in SP; I'm against there being no replacement for 24/7 PvP alternative, as well as those arrogant enough to order people to re-roll servers.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    There is a significant cost issue that makes normal PVP unappealing. You have to invest in Guardian Scrolls (like 100k each and are known to glitch) or your gameplay has to be marred by being in safety lock (with the associated risk of gear shattering).

You could bind all your gear but that costs like a billion coin in resale value for some. On a pve server you may be stuck in PVP mode at an inconvenient time like during the tiger event or a world boss.

All these things add to the barrier of entry which makes standard pvp on a pve server anything but light hearted. You only have the best geared people PVP while fully buffed so as to avoid as many negatives as you can.

With free pvp much of the cost and inconvenience is removed and the only things at risk is your pride. This lowers the barriers and encourages a lot more light hearted approach to pvp. Having both options available stratifies the pvp experience and caters well to a larger group of people.

So yes the free pvp in SP serves a valid function on pve servers and in my opinion that function is more significant than the few pve quests in there. Still it is stupid for one to come at the cost of another and is another example of PWE laziness at work.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • MinervaEris - Sanctuary
    MinervaEris - Sanctuary Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    There is a significant cost issue that makes normal PVP unappealing. You have to invest in Guardian Scrolls (like 100k each and are known to glitch) or your gameplay has to be marred by being in safety lock (with the associated risk of gear shattering).

You could bind all your gear but that costs like a billion coin in resale value for some. On a pve server you may be stuck in PVP mode at an inconvenient time like during the tiger event or a world boss.

All these things add to the barrier of entry which makes standard pvp on a pve server anything but light hearted. You only have the best geared people PVP while fully buffed so as to avoid as many negatives as you can.

With free pvp much of the cost and inconvenience is removed and the only things at risk is your pride. This lowers the barriers and encourages a lot more light hearted approach to pvp. Having both options available stratifies the pvp experience and caters well to a larger group of people.

So yes the free pvp in SP serves a valid function on pve servers and in my opinion that function is more significant than the few pve quests in there. Still it is stupid for one to come at the cost of another and is another example of PWE laziness at work.

I agree with Ast.
    Life is chaotic peace
    MinervaEris- 101 demon sin
    Pyrothena- 91 sage veno
    HadesDeimos - 80 Archer
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

Don't forget you can't buff in safe zone either (with swords).
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Anyone else see someone, who doesn't like Pk in SP, declare being more important then anyone else? I saw nothing in Hera's posts saying she was better then you. Either big words confuse me or you don't understand what self-centered or pretentious means.

The whole point of the complaining was because noobs like me couldn't do their quests. You have your oht map open, right? Well, I would like mine also. If I'm happy because of that then fine, I'll be your definition of "self-centered".

My advice to you is to try QQing to the devs about opening a place for you guys. We whined and we were heard. Doesn't matter if it was because of our QQing or China players. Maybe because of this PW might open a safe place for you guys to have your fun in.

you really think people haven't been asking for an instance like this for years now?

As for the rest, I honestly can't be assed to explain for for the millionth time.