[Breaking News] Secret Passage Being Reverted

Comments

• VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    China's SP has been PK since July. The devs would not have changed it back but for the uproar of our community.

b:victoryb:coolb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Aardrani - Raging Tide
    Aardrani - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Why all the hostility about this? Clearly some people like PvP and some do not.

You want to PK? great. Groovycool. PK other people who want to pk.

Should be possible in mechanics to make non-pk's unattackable.

Oh wait, I forgot, flaming is a pastime in its own right. Silly me.
  • DaggerSin_ - Heavens Tear
    DaggerSin_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Why all the hostility about this? Clearly some people like PvP and some do not.

You want to PK? great. Groovycool. PK other people who want to pk.

Should be possible in mechanics to make non-pk's unattackable.

Oh wait, I forgot, flaming is a pastime in its own right. Silly me.

To some people yes, but hell I just want an instance where I can pk blue name, I worked hard for my gear and don't want to loose it.
    BarbHammer - 95 - Retired

DaggerSin_ - 101 - Active
  • Mestorat - Sanctuary
    Mestorat - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Here's what I think:

I don't PVP at all. I really have no interest in it. Does that mean I'm somehow better than those players that do enjoy PVP? No, not at all. To each his own, I say. What really gets me, though, is all the so-called "Hardcore PVP'ers" now complaining about the fact that they can't PK in Secret Passage anymore without having to worry about any consequences.

See, my problem with this is the simple fact that in this game, PK mode ALWAYS had possible consequences. And there are ways implemented in the game to counter those consequences. Before Secret Passage was PK-enabled, there wasn't another open instance, as far as I know, where one who wanted to PVP could go to at any time, 24/7. But yet, there are so many people who seem to be acting as though they lost something that was in game ever since PWI's creation.

And to all you supporters of the enabling of open PK in Secret Passage, I just want to say this:

If you want to PVP so much, GO WHITE NAMED. That's what it's there for. Turn on your safety lock, and hit the little button that says "PK Mode". But please, everyone, stop the freakin' complaining. It won't do any good either way.
    edited September 2011
    Here's what I think:

I don't PVP at all. I really have no interest in it. Does that mean I'm somehow better than those players that do enjoy PVP? No, not at all. To each his own, I say. What really gets me, though, is all the so-called "Hardcore PVP'ers" now complaining about the fact that they can't PK in Secret Passage anymore without having to worry about any consequences.

See, my problem with this is the simple fact that in this game, PK mode ALWAYS had possible consequences. And there are ways implemented in the game to counter those consequences. Before Secret Passage was PK-enabled, there wasn't another open instance, as far as I know, where one who wanted to PVP could go to at any time, 24/7. But yet, there are so many people who seem to be acting as though they lost something that was in game ever since PWI's creation.

And to all you supporters of the enabling of open PK in Secret Passage, I just want to say this:

If you want to PVP so much, GO WHITE NAMED. That's what it's there for. Turn on your safety lock, and hit the little button that says "PK Mode". But please, everyone, stop the freakin' complaining. It won't do any good either way.

But safety lock sucks, you can't do anything until it's off. and to revert it takes 72 hours. How fun is that?

• Ms_Mystic - Heavens Tear
    Ms_Mystic - Heavens Tear Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    True, but just moving mobs around would be easier.

I hope they find a good solution for all. My sin is getting up there. Only 40% more of lvl 88 and I will have to decide whether to go demon or sage. I am still on the fence there. Only attack rate gear I have so far is the Energetic Wraithgate Cape but most of the gear to improve the attack rate is lvl 90 and above. Maybe I will eventually grind enough to afford 1 of the tomes to help.
  • FatalFem - Heavens Tear
    FatalFem - Heavens Tear Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    mcfreakie wrote: »
    Lil dan... there is a fun place just for you called a PVP server. Go have fun! I will promise you none of us carebears will EVER say anything bad about you playing there. Promise!

This is what I don't understand, if PvP is SOOOO important to them; why are they on a pve server?
    I'm part of the PVE community, and represent many of the frustrated people stuck on a PVE server with nothing to do after our gears are complete. You're naive if you think I'm the only one with this opinion, we're also part of the PVE community if you took your blinders off.

If you think the entire PVE community is a bunch of 3x who can't complete their quests, they should all go play hello kitty with the rest. What does a 3x player have to lose besides 3 seconds of their time by clicking the go to town button. Honestly, it takes 10 minutes to get to level 30 in the first place, whereas people seeking real content and PvP would need to reinvest thousands of hours to get back to where they were.

There's plenty of PVE players that enjoy risk-free PvP areas, removing it and offering nothing to compensate for another area is total horse ****.
    Just when I thought PWI was gaining some of it's potential back, PWI community = killjoy. Nuff said. At least replace it with a PvP area instead, this is such **** as there's nothing now.

And the rules will be reverted too I suppose, still bannable in SP.

Another disappointment I see here, the game catering to early game content and heavy cash shopping rather than offer veterans end-game content.

You are the one QQing now. If high lvl ppl hadn't taken advantage of their new fun, by 1 shotting every lowbie that walked by preventing them from doing quests then perhaps this would have turned out different. Blame them, its their lack of restraint that made this happen. Don't you DARE blame anyone else. I tried and tried to tell them that the more they kept killing low lvls, the more apt it was that this new instance would be taken away. They just wanted to act like little kids and bullies and this was the end result. So blame them.. that is where the real blame lies.
  • Mestorat - Sanctuary
    edited September 2011
    But safety lock sucks, you can't do anything until it's off. and to revert it takes 72 hours. How fun is that?

Okay, that's true. But what about Binding Charms? Guardian Angels? Those work also.

Now, don't get me wrong; I think the idea of having a PVP Arena is genius. As I said in my previous post: I myself, do not PK. However, there is a chance when I reach more of an endgame status, and am not such a fail Sin as I am now, my curiosity may win out and I would love to just give PK mode a try. And to be able to do so without having to stay in PK mode for 10 hours would be great. But if that's what I have to do to satisfy my curiosity, then so be it. When I signed up for the game, going white-named had it's consequences. That's how it's always been for me. But the past couple weeks seems to have gotten so many people worked up. And it's been just that: a couple weeks. Secret Passage wasn't like that for two years. It was PK enabled for just a relatively short while, yet so many people seem to be acting as though PWE just stripped them of something that was implemented since day one.

Either way, I'm not trying to argue. I think each person should be free to play as he/she sees fit, so long as it doesn't adversely affect the gameplay of others.
    edited September 2011
    Here's what I think:

Once you are at lvl 90, you start getting more bound gear. Almost all the gear on my lvl 100+ characters is bound (tt99/rank) so loosing stuff is not a huge issue unless you keep expensive things in inventory. I agree with DaggerSin that the safety lock sucks. I wish I could set it to 0. A lot of us want the ability to do PVP when we want to without being locked into it for 10 hours and a PVP instance would be perfect for us to have fun when we want to.
    edited September 2011
    Okay, that's true. But what about Binding Charms? Guardian Angels? Those work also.

Now, don't get me wrong; I think the idea of having a PVP Arena is genius. As I said in my previous post: I myself, do not PK. However, there is a chance when I reach more of an endgame status, and am not such a fail Sin as I am now, my curiosity may win out and I would love to just give PK mode a try. And to be able to do so without having to stay in PK mode for 10 hours would be great. But if that's what I have to do to satisfy my curiosity, then so be it. When I signed up for the game, going white-named had it's consequences. That's how it's always been for me. But the past couple weeks seems to have gotten so many people worked up. And it's been just that: a couple weeks. Secret Passage wasn't like that for two years. It was PK enabled for just a relatively short while, yet so many people seem to be acting as though PWE just stripped them of something that was implemented since day one.

Either way, I'm not trying to argue. I think each person should be free to play as he/she sees fit, so long as it doesn't adversely affect the gameplay of others.

Why not just let us have the instance of PK while blue name. Maybe I will sell my stuff for better stuff down the road, I don't want to bind it. And GAs are freaking expensive now. So scree that.

edited September 2011
    If high lvl ppl hadn't taken advantage of their new fun, by 1 shotting every lowbie that walked by preventing them from doing quests then perhaps this would have turned out different. Blame them, its their lack of restraint that made this happen. Don't you DARE blame anyone else. I tried and tried to tell them that the more they kept killing low lvls, the more apt it was that this new instance would be taken away. They just wanted to act like little kids and bullies and this was the end result. So blame them.. that is where the real blame lies.

This is the best explanation I have seen. If the high lvl bully PKrs did not take advantage to kill as many low lvl people as often as they could, the instance change would not have been an issue. It was only made an issue because of how it was used by immature bullies. Even though a lot of them in Heavens Tear were from Enrage, some of the blame goes to people in GoldDigrz and Drakon as well.

BTW .... Please don't think that every member in any of these guilds are the problem. I have good friends in all of these guilds and they did not take part in the slaughter of low lvl characters. Since these guilds happen to be very good TW guilds, a lot of bullies want to join them.
  • Mestorat - Sanctuary
    edited September 2011
    Why not just let us have the instance of PK while blue name. Maybe I will sell my stuff for better stuff down the road, I don't want to bind it. And GAs are freaking expensive now. So scree that.

Believe me, I understand where people are coming from. As I said, I think it'd be a great idea to be able to PK while blue named...but ONLY so long as it was ultimately my CHOICE to do so. Meaning: I think having an instance for the sole purpose of consequence free and open PVP is a great idea. I suppose my biggest problem with the whole situation was the location of said instance. I truthfully feel that turning Secret Passage into this sort of PVP Arena was a poorly thought-out idea by the game developers.

But no, I agree with everyone who is saying that there should be an instance they can go to so they can freely PK, as long as if a blue-named player gets PK'ed in there, it was there intention upon entering the instance, to PVP. And having an instance that is dedicated to open PVP would ensure that. No quests, no bosses, just players.

I may sound like I'm contradicting myself, but I'm just trying to view the situation from both sides.
  • MinervaEris - Sanctuary
    MinervaEris - Sanctuary Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    God forbid that you should be inconvenienced instead of the PVE community.

I'm part of the PVE community too. And when I first started this game I didn't know what PVE or PVP meant. I just started a char on the server my irl friends played. It'd be nice to be able to actually have a PVP place where we can fight against other players without having to sit around waiting for the next TW to come around or having to switch to a PVP server where I have to restart all over again.

Just because we are against the reverting of the SP back to normal doesn't mean we all want to kill lower levels. I don't chase down low levels that come through and do their quests. Nor do alot of other people. They should make a duplicate of the SP for those who do like having a free PVP area. Then everyone who needs quests in the real one can't complain that they've been killed. But of course I'm sure their would still be people saying to the PKERS on PVE servers that we should just switch to a PVP server if we want to PK.

It's nice being able to be blue name and PK too. And don't have to worry about dropping things. Or having to sit around for hours to be able to switch out of PK when we want too. Having to use safety lock or binding things or guardian scrolls (which are too expensive) it makes alot of people not want to go PK.

Not just me but a lot of other players in the PVE community would like to have a 24hr PK instance where we can PK as blue names and not have to worry about killing lower levels.
    Life is chaotic peace
    MinervaEris- 101 demon sin
    Pyrothena- 91 sage veno
    HadesDeimos - 80 Archer
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2011
    Believe me, I understand where people are coming from. As I said, I think it'd be a great idea to be able to PK while blue named...but ONLY so long as it was ultimately my CHOICE to do so. Meaning: I think having an instance for the sole purpose of consequence free and open PVP is a great idea. I suppose my biggest problem with the whole situation was the location of said instance. I truthfully feel that turning Secret Passage into this sort of PVP Arena was a poorly thought-out idea by the game developers.

But no, I agree with everyone who is saying that there should be an instance they can go to so they can freely PK, as long as if a blue-named player gets PK'ed in there, it was there intention upon entering the instance, to PVP. And having an instance that is dedicated to open PVP would ensure that. No quests, no bosses, just players.

I may sound like I'm contradicting myself, but I'm just trying to view the situation from both sides.

people had a choice to go into SP, they had a safe zone.

edited September 2011
    Our Community don't want anything fun...just goes to show that QQers united are a force to reckon with.

I think you missed something. Those of us from the PvE servers really enjoyed the PK in SP and still being blue named. I know I did! The problem wasn't that we don't want the fun, the problem is that a small few used the new instance to repeatedly grieve other low lvl players. If they had quit doing this, and just stuck to having fun with other people who wanted to pvp and pk then none of this would have been an issue and guess what, it wouldn't be being reverted back.

But I will say again, because a few small minded people chose against showing restraint and wanted to bully low lvl players we were left with no choice but to fight for the greater good. Seriously... you are QQing about our QQing I fail to see your point about that.
    edited September 2011

You have a choice to Pk in the entire rest of the map in PK mode. You also had a choice to utilize pk in Dragon Temple Raider, and the Cube. See... we all had "choices". Unfortunately, some ppl abused the choices they had; making game play not fun for many players. Had they been more mature about the issue and used the new "pk blue names" in a civilized manner, things would be different now.
    edited September 2011
    I think you missed something. Those of us from the PvE servers really enjoyed the PK in SP and still being blue named. I know I did! The problem wasn't that we don't want the fun, the problem is that a small few used the new instance to repeatedly grieve other low lvl players. If they had quit doing this, and just stuck to having fun with other people who wanted to pvp and pk then none of this would have been an issue and guess what, it wouldn't be being reverted back.

But I will say again, because a few small minded people chose against showing restraint and wanted to bully low lvl players we were left with no choice but to fight for the greater good. Seriously... you are QQing about our QQing I fail to see your point about that.

I want the open pk, hence why I said QQuers united is a force to be reckoned with.

Hey has mobs outside the instance that are needed to kill. And for the fire heads they can always go to teh side that has 6 in there away from the pks not our fault they don't look around.

• Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Yes, some when there for honest pvp, while some wanted NOTHING to do with it, and SOME went there just to harass lowbies or people questing for giggles. <_< And the safe zone in SP sucks. Anyone below 40 doesn't go there to stand in safe zone, they go there to do quests. They had no choice in if they wanted to be subjected to a-holes repeatedly killing them.

It's being changed back. There's nothing your complaining will do now.

And while I'm in no way a pvp'er right now, I would honestly love a consequence free area to pvp with others in...but not anywhere where they can kill newbies or alts of people that want nothing to do with pvp. SP was possibly the worst place for this to be implemented in.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Yes, some when there for honest pvp, while some wanted NOTHING to do with it, and SOME went there just to harass lowbies or people questing for giggles. <_< And the safe zone in SP sucks. Anyone below 40 doesn't go there to stand in safe zone, they go there to do quests. They had no choice in if they wanted to be subjected to a-holes repeatedly killing them.

It's being changed back. There's nothing your complaining will do now.

And while I'm in no way a pvp'er right now, I would honestly love a consequence free area to pvp with others in...but not anywhere where they can kill newbies or alts of people that want nothing to do with pvp.

bahahaha. Their complaining will add to my enjoyment. Let them continue.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    bahahaha. Their complaining will add to my enjoyment. Let them continue.
    b:chuckle Hey, I didn't tell him to stop, I just told him it'd do nothing to keep the change. XD

So yes, continue to complain so me and Sarrafeline can lol at you. =P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • Hera_aether - Sanctuary
    Hera_aether - Sanctuary Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    funny you should tell me to stop belittling others...all while keeping that tone of undeserved superiority. My stance on goons: who gives a ****? My stance on this: yes would prefer arena be opened, but this was all we had. No, the ganking problem is not as bad as people blew it up here, and simply because the scared cow herd agrees with you does not mean you are right.

All I'm saying is we could really use this feature in the game. You are the one who can't voice an opinion without conveying personal attacks simultaneously. And when I point this out, you turn your focus to me, acting like you know something I don't. Like you help others and I don't. The stance the majority has taken here is actually the selfish one, but I have explained this too many times, and it really isn't unlike screaming at a wall.

While you are at it looking for opportunities to talk down to/lecture/harrass people, take a second and look in the mirror. You can't really tell me to write constructive comments in that snarky way without looking like a hypocrite. Even when I'm being vicious I can generally keep it from turning personal, why don't you try the same?

You take every opportunity to criticize me and my posts, and yet you become annoyed when I respond. TheDan spent pages of this thread declaring how unimportant lower level characters were in comparison to his desire to have fun. Honestly, if you people can't stand the heat, stay the heck out of the kitchen. Don't demean others if you don't expect a response in kind. Now stop QQ'ing and go argue your point about a PvP arena in a constructive way. Use your energy to accomplish something. You're not making any headway with me whatsoever.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    China's SP has been PK since July. The devs would not have changed it back but for the uproar of our community.
    but we've uproared about alot of other stuff in the last 3 years and this was the first time they acted on it ;< like that roseoutfit rollback or the recent efseesee

This is what I don't understand, if PvP is SOOOO important to them; why are they on a pve server?
    those QQ are only from the pple that were too afraid to fully immerse themselves on a PK server. Its too tough for them there ;o so they like to be tough guy among the carebears
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Light_Heal - Heavens Tear
    Light_Heal - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I want the open pk, hence why I said QQuers united is a force to be reckoned with.

Hey has mobs outside the instance that are needed to kill. And for the fire heads they can always go to teh side that has 6 in there away from the pks not our fault they don't look around.

I worry about the brains of some of the pkers sometimes.

Just to point out that your QQing about others QQing.

You must have plvl'd your way up to 101. You probably can't get into oht and you must also not have your 3rd fairy because silver frost is in there. I don't think he hangs out in that side room.

QQ b:chuckle
    edited September 2011
    The stance the majority has taken here is actually the selfish one, but I have explained this too many times, and it really isn't unlike screaming at a wall.

I do apologize for the stance of the majority which I happen to be part of. We all understand that you feel you have the right to repeatedly kill lvl 30 characters getting their FB and lvl 70 characters trying to get Silver Frost and that you feel that they have no right to be upset at your having fun at their expense. How dare they feel that they should be able to do their quests. After all we realize you feel it is a game made for you and that the others players are only their for your enjoyment and for you to harass them. We apologize for your loss of this ability to harass people, who do not have high enough lvl to defend themselves,at whim in the game. We realize that this much more fun to you than actually fighting people who are close to your lvl.

There is still a solution for you. Go down to the nearest elementary school and go beat up all the kindergartners and you will get the same form of entertainment and sense of achievement while leaving the rest of us who play PWI peace.
  • Light_Heal - Heavens Tear
    Light_Heal - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I do apologize for the stance of the majority which I happen to be part of. We all understand that you feel you have the right to repeatedly kill lvl 30 characters getting their FB and lvl 70 characters trying to get Silver Frost and that you feel that they have no right to be upset at your having fun at their expense. How dare they feel that they should be able to do their quests. After all we realize you feel it is a game made for you and that the others players are only their for your enjoyment and for you to harass them. We apologize for your loss of this ability to harass people, who do not have high enough lvl to defend themselves,at whim in the game. We realize that this much more fun to you than actually fighting people who are close to your lvl.

There is still a solution for you. Go down to the nearest elementary school and go beat up all the kindergartners and you will get the same form of entertainment and sense of achievement while leaving the rest of us who play PWI peace.

+1
    no +10000

LOL so sry for being so selfish in wanting to do my quests. b:sad Don't hate meh. b:cry
  • jjfusion
    jjfusion Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Hey all,

Due to the extremely negative feedback about the recent change to Secret Passage, the developers have agreed to revert it to its original state - the way that it was before the change.

From what I understand, the change is about to be implemented on the Chinese servers, and it will soon take place over here as well.

Thank you for all of your feedback on the matter :)

b:thanks thanks so much, here u have a happy costumer with the future change again to NO Free PK zone at SP b:victory

A happy news about this game b:pleased
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    but we've uproared about alot of other stuff in the last 3 years and this was the first time they acted on it ;< like that roseoutfit rollback or the recent efseesee

The Secret Passage change was intentional, which made it much easier to revert. The FC glitch was a bug, as was the duke rose fiasco.
  • lustwolf
    lustwolf Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011

I had rarely posted in this forum, but I could not resist to tell you that I tottally agree with everything you said. It makes me sick to see a level 100+ killing a level 30. For those people who feel better when killing a person 100 times weaker than them, go solo a World Boss and let me know if you like it.
  • /polIo - Sanctuary13
    /polIo - Sanctuary13 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    The Secret Passage change was intentional, which made it much easier to revert. The FC glitch was a bug, as was the duke rose fiasco.

yo frankie....

I appreciate it dawg. b:victory Finally something went right for a change, huh? hahaha
    IRHAX....Core Connect cannot detect me, forums cannot keep track of my post count. It's like I don't even exist! b:laugh
    edited September 2011
    I worry about the brains of some of the pkers sometimes.

Just to point out that your QQing about others QQing.

You must have plvl'd your way up to 101. You probably can't get into oht and you must also not have your 3rd fairy because silver frost is in there. I don't think he hangs out in that side room.

QQ b:chuckle

Actually I farmed everything I have and I lvled the old fashioned way. I just worked to damn hard to loose gear in pvp so why shouldn't I like being able to pk without the risk of loosing things. And no I don't have my thrid fairly since I don't like doing full RB. But I do have my second one.