[Breaking News] Secret Passage Being Reverted

Comments

• ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Thanks PWE for actually doing something right even if you had to do it wrong in the first place b:chuckle

It wasn't a bad idea just a bad place. There are plenty of other places you can have a PvP instance where low lvl players won't get sucked into needless bloodshed and all the QQing can be left at the door. So since you are listening try and keep listening and don't **** something else up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • Takeva - Heavens Tear
    Takeva - Heavens Tear Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    At least change is going to happen due the Chinese community opinion and not by the rubbish posted on this forums. A big LOL to our crying carebears b:laugh

So we need keep enjoying SP PVP until is reverted and I hope they only do that when new pvp instance is ready.

I know that most carebears just want keep ppl away from pvp/fun so all can be bored to death and admire their new mounts an fashion in Archosaur, but SP as it is now is the only place where you have the same conditions to practice PVP as was done in PWIC, and I bet that lot's of pvpers in all servers want to be ready for next year.

All the QQ posted on anti-SP topics doesn't reflect the community opinion, only the bored carebears have time to spend all day in forum, rest of us are having fun in game pking other players :P

LOL your so right...

Oh yea... QQ Moar! b:chuckle

Did a smart thing by deciding to revert this back!! Thanks for the update frankie!
  • Schznider - Dreamweaver
    Schznider - Dreamweaver Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    At least change is going to happen due the Chinese community opinion and not by the rubbish posted on this forums. A big LOL to our crying carebears b:laugh

So we need keep enjoying SP PVP until is reverted and I hope they only do that when new pvp instance is ready.

I know that most carebears just want keep ppl away from pvp/fun so all can be bored to death and admire their new mounts an fashion in Archosaur, but SP as it is now is the only place where you have the same conditions to practice PVP as was done in PWIC, and I bet that lot's of pvpers in all servers want to be ready for next year.

All the QQ posted on anti-SP topics doesn't reflect the community opinion, only the bored carebears have time to spend all day in forum, rest of us are having fun in game pking other players :P

LOL speaking about QQ and u just QQed right there lmao.. u fail so hard hun, im sowwy ur pvp playground was taken away but u see, it was pve playground b4 n no matter how much u dis carebears the pve community is alot bigger than the pvp people who wanna pk their way out of boredom.. just like u see no fun with pve we see no fun in PvP, we consider ure just a bunch of cashlayers with no life who lvl up to 105 and got nothing to do but pk n pk n pk. a big LOL to those PKers whos playground was taken away.. i feel so sorry for you guys, im glad china does not listen to the bored children that go to them n say "b:sadi wanna pk! i wanna pk! i wanna pk! b:cry make a pk instance for me make it! make it! b:cry".. wether they listenned to PWI Players or Chinese players does not matter.. what does matter is that SP is going back to PvE.. carebears win.. pkers.. fail.. LOL

now time to sit back n see pkers like you QQ about this :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"The only thing to do with good advice is to pass it on. It is never any use to oneself."
    "Always forgive your enemies; Nothing annoys them so much."
    -Oscar Wilde.
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I hope you're trolling, otherwise *epic facepalm.* It'd take me a year to get to where I am again

Should've thought about that from the beginning.
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • buffnuts
    buffnuts Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011

Sour Grapes. Even many avid PvP'ers agreed that this was an awful placement on the PVE servers and led to abuse. I don't care if they make a new instance for this or just make blue names unable to be pk'ed, but I'm thrilled it's being fixed. Oh and alot of people from one of the Heaven's Tear factions that attempted(and failed) to make it to the PWIC finals was in there griefing(causing alot of the QQ here) so you can thank them for getting your new toy taken away. Also your community couldn't get the strongly support on the forum over 100, while the strongly oppose was approaching 600, so you also should try out for the bullcrap championship too.

And why carebears(I assume it's supposed to be insulting, it's not.. at least to me), I would think the Smurfs would make more sense as most PVE'ers are blue named. Seriously watch the robot chicken where the carebears genocide their cousins and create New Jersey, it's awesome.b:laugh Maybe I should make a new thread for this...
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited September 2011

Not sure if troll....... or just delusional... o_O

If this isn't a troll, it's at best a perfect example of how PVP-minded players see the world. XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
  • lissajane
    lissajane Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    LOL speaking about QQ and u just QQed right there lmao.. u fail so hard hun, im sowwy ur pvp playground was taken away but u see, it was pve playground b4 n no matter how much u dis carebears the pve community is alot bigger than the pvp people who wanna pk their way out of boredom.. just like u see no fun with pve we see no fun in PvP, we consider ure just a bunch of cashlayers with no life who lvl up to 105 and got nothing to do but pk n pk n pk. a big LOL to those PKers whos playground was taken away.. i feel so sorry for you guys, im glad china does not listen to the bored children that go to them n say "b:sadi wanna pk! i wanna pk! i wanna pk! b:cry make a pk instance for me make it! make it! b:cry".. wether they listenned to PWI Players or Chinese players does not matter.. what does matter is that SP is going back to PvE.. carebears win.. pkers.. fail.. LOL

now time to sit back n see pkers like you QQ about this :3

THIS POST +10 b:laugh
  • /polIo - Sanctuary12
    /polIo - Sanctuary12 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2011

Over-use of the word 'carebears' a bit much?

Why should you care what people do in their free time? It's not hurting you, on your pvp server, is it?
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Do that, give a damn about others, and then I'll be willing to give you an ear. Otherwise, you're just the server's window dressing as one of only TWO legit 105s.

Him, Datalec, Elayne, Kitamura are all legit 105s. There was another guy in the same faction as Kitamura and Elayne as well. Forget his name. Sorry whoever you are. b:surrender I believe there were a couple of more too. Names escape me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • frogtamer
    frogtamer Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    fairly pointless fighting with each other over something that was probably just a financial decision by the company ---- normal pvp = cash generated ---free pvp in SP = ?

dont hold the pebble so close to your eye !!
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Him, Datalec, Elayne, Kitamura are all legit 105s. There was another guy in the same faction as Kitamura and Elayne as well. Forget his name. Sorry whoever you are. b:surrender I believe there were a couple of more too. Names escape me.

Only legit 105s are ones that didn't hyper to get there. Oh I guess that means there aren't any.b:chuckle
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Only legit 105s are ones that didn't hyper to get there. Oh I guess that means there aren't any.b:chuckle
    I can respect this point of view, but "legit" means different things to different people. I for instance think there's nothing wrong with hypers as long as they aren't abused. By contrast, I consider most (if not all) current r8 gears non-legit. :P

So take it from someone who used to use that word extensively... "legit" is very loaded. XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
  • BaldwinBoy - Dreamweaver
    BaldwinBoy - Dreamweaver Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    frogtamer wrote: »
    fairly pointless fighting with each other over something that was probably just a financial decision by the company ---- normal pvp = cash generated ---free pvp in SP = ?

dont hold the pebble so close to your eye !!

This. When was the last time the developers deliberately changed an aspect of the game that they made money from to one they didn't. It was unintentional and then passed off as some master plan to benefit the players and we all know how often they go out of the way to benefit their player base.

Go buy your GS's or commit to safety lock if you must and find that there is a whole big world out there that you can pk in but it's a world that belongs to PWI so it comes with a cost.
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited September 2011

I don't like the people hyper high level and then decide to have their fun learning their character when squad wipes matter more and it's harder to gain exp the "legitimate way" too. But to me, they are an easily obtained commodity that is free for anyone to use whether they personally cash shop or not. Which makes it a legit, albeit somewhat unfair, method of obtaining levels imho. Different people consider that point differently, but they aren't super expensive things that someone can just use to pay their way to power to use. A hyper level noob in terribad armor isn't going to matter in PK, and is just going to be a liability in an instance. They aren't gaining money from doing that, that lets them be instantly better than everyone else without any ingame effort. So to me, those are all legit 105s.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    You say that like our feedback actually means something.

honestly... best post in the entire thread, on page 1 lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ms_Mystic - Heavens Tear
    Ms_Mystic - Heavens Tear Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I can respect this point of view, but "legit" means different things to different people. I for instance think there's nothing wrong with hypers as long as they aren't abused. By contrast, I consider most (if not all) current r8 gears non-legit. :P

So take it from someone who used to use that word extensively... "legit" is very loaded. XD

but all the +12 R9 is legit ... b:chuckle

I am sure most, if not all, rank 8 and 9 bought a percentage of their rep but some of us got a good amount on our own as well. My veno solo'd almost every FB cave (not Polearm and the 99s yet) and tt and did so before rank gear and I still found an inexpensive cat shop to help her get to the full 200k rep. I miss the days when high lvl guilds actually helped the low lvl ppl do their FBs for Exp and Rep. The game was a lot more friendly back then. Now too many people build characters with their American Express card and I am not willing to spend tons of real money to compete with them. None of my characters are power leveled with hypers.
  • MasamuneXero - Sanctuary
    MasamuneXero - Sanctuary Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I just has one thing for yo lazy *** pwi -> ..i..
  • DaggerSin_ - Heavens Tear
    DaggerSin_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited September 2011

I farmed my R8 so how is that not legit?

now on topic: I liked SP being PK enabled was actually fun pking while blue name without the risk of dropping anything.
    BarbHammer - 95 - Retired

DaggerSin_ - 101 - Active
    edited September 2011

Do you consider armor and/or rank partially gotten with in game coin as legit? I can net 3 million coins in a few hours with my veno and her gear has nothing to do with it (rarely any repairs since pet is the main tool). What is wrong with spending that coin on tt mats to go with the tt mats I farmed or rank from a cat shop? What is wrong with spending that coin to pay pro squads to help do trophy runs to get a cape? I do runs for mats and grind for coin to get decent gear on all my characters and I see nothing wrong with that.

BTW ... Archers do decent at grinding as well. My archer is already doing well at lvl 65 and she has not used any aps gear. My veno did finance, make, or got as drops, the gear my archer is using but she is to low lvl to worry about anything special yet.

eather way ... we are supposed to be playing this game to have fun.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Hey all,

Due to the extremely negative feedback about the recent change to Secret Passage, the developers have agreed to revert it to its original state - the way that it was before the change.

From what I understand, the change is about to be implemented on the Chinese servers, and it will soon take place over here as well.

Thank you for all of your feedback on the matter :)
    im glad its going to change.

But i kinda see this as the work of the chinese complaints and not ours =(
    Looking at how fast the change is being implimented, the china servers must have complained helluva lot more than we did.

the only pple who are bored to death are prolly the ones who have time to hyper/grind/goon up to 105. Bored irl that is. Gotta pity them ;o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
    edited September 2011
    I farmed my R8 so how is that not legit?

now on topic: I liked SP being PK enabled was actually fun pking while blue name without the risk of dropping anything.

As far as I am concerned, farming and grinding is a legit way to get things b:victory

Many of us have seen a lot of FB caves for rep and exp
  • PVM_only - Sanctuary
    PVM_only - Sanctuary Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    finally and sadly its fixed.
    like many other i like pk instances so its sad its "closed"
    finally the lowbie are safe once more

hope they give us a new instance (why not make blood theater open 24/7 and only questable on the "propper time?) soon, or even better why not make the Dragon Temple open 24/7 and make the chests pop only at the correct time?

b:bye
    edited September 2011
    finally and sadly its fixed.
    like many other i like pk instances so its sad its "closed"
    finally the lowbie are safe once more

hope they give us a new instance (why not make blood theater open 24/7 and only questable on the "propper time?) soon, or even better why not make the Dragon Temple open 24/7 and make the chests pop only at the correct time?

b:bye

It would be nice to have an instance designed for PK rather than converting a cave that low lvl ppl have quests in. A lot of us would enjoy it.
    edited September 2011
    As far as I am concerned, farming and grinding is a legit way to get things b:victory

Many of us have seen a lot of FB caves for rep and exp

First day I started farming for rep I was at it 13hours straight building rep badges

Why don't they just take the mobs out and place them around the map. Hell I have seen plenty of spots where mobs are scarce that would work just fine for Silverfrost and Dismal and that other one in there.

edited September 2011

I am sorry that they destroyed all your fun preventing low lvl characters from doing their quests. It must have been invigorating to know you can repeatedly kill a lvl 30 who is trying to get to their FB or even a lvl 70 trying to get to Silver Frost. The lvl 70s must have been real difficult for a 105 sin with top gear. I hope that killing them repeatably was not too difficult for you. It will be over soon and you will have to return to the elementary schools so you can beat up kindergartners to get your jolly's.
    edited September 2011
    I am sorry that they destroyed all your fun preventing low lvl characters from doing their quests. It must have been invigorating to know you can repeatedly kill a lvl 30 who is trying to get to their FB or even a lvl 70 trying to get to Silver Frost. The lvl 70s must have been real difficult for a 105 sin with top gear. I hope that killing them repeatably was not too difficult for you. It will be over soon and you will have to return to the elementary schools so you can beat up kindergartners to get your jolly's.

+1

I lol'd

edited September 2011
    First day I started farming for rep I was at it 13hours straight building rep badges

Why don't they just take the mobs out and place them around the map. Hell I have seen plenty of spots where mobs are scarce that would work just fine for Silverfrost and Dismal and that other one in there.

I think a new instance for a PVP arena is the best solution so all can have their fun.
    edited September 2011
    I think a new instance for a PVP arena is the best solution so all can have their fun.

True, but just moving mobs around would be easier.

• frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    im glad its going to change.

But i kinda see this as the work of the chinese complaints and not ours =(
    Looking at how fast the change is being implimented, the china servers must have complained helluva lot more than we did.

the only pple who are bored to death are prolly the ones who have time to hyper/grind/goon up to 105. Bored irl that is. Gotta pity them ;o

China's SP has been PK since July. The devs would not have changed it back but for the uproar of our community.
    edited September 2011
    China's SP has been PK since July. The devs would not have changed it back but for the uproar of our community.

Our Community don't want anything fun...just goes to show that QQers united are a force to reckon with.