"Care Bear" b:chuckle

Proud member of Drakon - forever !! RAWR
  • Asgardeus - Sanctuary
    Asgardeus - Sanctuary Posts: 551 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    lol u wana pk come lost city u noobs ****ing carbear pkersb:laugh
    [...]
    And for the argument I shouldn't be on Sanctuary if I want to pk: Sure, give me the funds to make a r8 herc/nix veno on the German server or LC. [...]

b:mischievous

And eh.. this has been a big flamewar from the start and still is lol
    Whatcha expect from a community with such a low age average? :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hera_aether - Sanctuary
    Hera_aether - Sanctuary Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    You are the last person who should talk about pedestals with this pretentious holier-than-thou attitude you have in just about every place I see you show your face in around here.

You want to throw that "Oh but the noobs!" argument around? Throw it at me, I've spent a great deal of time helping noobs, and never getting help myself, and here I still support this. PvP is a part of this game, PvE server or not, what the hell do you think people are gearing and leveling for anyway? Also, from what I have seen, you are the one exaggerating about the impact this has on noobs. This is what everyone has failed to realize, getting killed a few times during quests...is really not that bad. It's not a huge deal. people are not getting farmed like all this QQ makes it sound. And this argument of yours is petty anyway, It is just another personal attack on someone, can you EVER post an opinion without attacking someone? Christ.

We aren't talking about just a few elites here, we are talking about an open kind of instance that many people can spend time in and enjoy.

I'm holier than thou and elitist? That's rich. I'm one of those who actually speaks up for the people being ganked and griefed. All you do on threads is post about how it's okay for you to cheat. Or to selfishly ignore the needs and wants of others. 'Cause apparently you're special.

You have grossly understated the reality of the size of the problem on sanctuary, just as you grossly understated the severity of the goon glitch problem. And you're on the wrong side of both arguments. I hope and trust reality is beginning to set in for you.

There is nothing special about YOU or your friends that grant you the right to break the rules, or abuse the rights of others in pursuit of your own. THAT is the very definition of elitism.

Now that you realize the majority of opinion sides with a more egalitarian stance, you try to say we're opposed to having any sort of PvP instance for you. I don't remember a single person saying that, quite the contrary. The only people trying to deny anyone anything are on your side of the fence. Give that some thought.

And while you're at it, why don't YOU stop QQ'ing. Put your energy into making constructive comments and suggestions about a new arena/instance instead of belittling others.
  • rainbowlogic
    rainbowlogic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    So, I was thinking, why do PKers whine about the whiners that whine about the PKers?

Like, reroll to a PvP server = problem solved?
    Don't play at a PvE server if u gonna log in and only PK anyway...?
  • Eilexa - Heavens Tear
    Eilexa - Heavens Tear Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    So, I was thinking, why do PKers whine about the whiners that whine about the PKers?

Like, reroll to a PvP server = problem solved?
    Don't play at a PvE server if u gonna log in and only PK anyway...?

b:laugh

• Eilexa - Heavens Tear
    Eilexa - Heavens Tear Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Ok, so tired of the pkers QQing in here, so I made a thread for constructive suggestions as to where and how to place an entirely new pvp instance. Please if you have good ideas, go take and look and comment please, I'm pretty sure the DEVS are already thinking about an instance and with some help an ideas, maybe you'll just get it faster b:laugh

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1186101

• rainbowlogic
    edited September 2011
    Options
    And a bit offtopic, is anyone else his/hers Core Connect not loading properly >.>?
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    _Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    cos they are chicken that is why i mean how hard is it to see ur in a PVE server wish mean MAJORITY like to kill mobs.
    i knew ts booring but hej u pick the server u pay the price BUT u knew what there is a solution TWO pvp server out here u noobsb:laugh
  • rainbowlogic
    edited September 2011
    Options
    cos they are chicken that is why i mean how hard is it to see ur in a PVE server wish mean MAJORITY like to kill mobs.
    i knew ts booring but hej u pick the server u pay the price BUT u knew what there is a solution TWO pvp server out here u noobsb:laugh

This.
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

That.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I'm holier than thou and elitist? That's rich. I'm one of those who actually speaks up for the people being ganked and griefed. All you do on threads is post about how it's okay for you to cheat. Or to selfishly ignore the needs and wants of others. 'Cause apparently you're special.

You have grossly understated the reality of the size of the problem on sanctuary, just as you grossly understated the severity of the goon glitch problem. And you're on the wrong side of both arguments. I hope and trust reality is beginning to set in for you.

There is nothing special about YOU or your friends that grant you the right to break the rules, or abuse the rights of others in pursuit of your own. THAT is the very definition of elitism.

Now that you realize the majority of opinion sides with a more egalitarian stance, you try to say we're opposed to having any sort of PvP instance for you. I don't remember a single person saying that, quite the contrary. The only people trying to deny anyone anything are on your side of the fence. Give that some thought.

And while you're at it, why don't YOU stop QQ'ing. Put your energy into making constructive comments and suggestions about a new arena/instance instead of belittling others.

funny you should tell me to stop belittling others...all while keeping that tone of undeserved superiority. My stance on goons: who gives a ****? My stance on this: yes would prefer arena be opened, but this was all we had. No, the ganking problem is not as bad as people blew it up here, and simply because the scared cow herd agrees with you does not mean you are right.

All I'm saying is we could really use this feature in the game. You are the one who can't voice an opinion without conveying personal attacks simultaneously. And when I point this out, you turn your focus to me, acting like you know something I don't. Like you help others and I don't. The stance the majority has taken here is actually the selfish one, but I have explained this too many times, and it really isn't unlike screaming at a wall.

While you are at it looking for opportunities to talk down to/lecture/harrass people, take a second and look in the mirror. You can't really tell me to write constructive comments in that snarky way without looking like a hypocrite. Even when I'm being vicious I can generally keep it from turning personal, why don't you try the same?
  • Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Aaw :< no faction pk anymore T_T
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Selak - Dreamweaver
    Selak - Dreamweaver Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Thank you to all the mods and gms you are doing a wicked job.

And ty to all the PvE and PvP players who make the game i choose to play so much fun for my friends and I at least.
    There are old Warriors, and bold Warriors,
    but there are very few old bold Warriors. b:chuckle
  • Pytharia - Lost City
    Pytharia - Lost City Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Please make a pvp instance where you can enter it whenever you want. Like SP but a place with less traffic and low levels wanting to quest b:shocked.
  • dragongod90
    dragongod90 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    yes good idea! make a new place with free pk free to enter!! PLS
  • populationcontrol
    populationcontrol Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I'm happy with the decision.

The fact that the chinese community thought the same, in numbers significant enough to make the devs back track, vindicates the community here: can't turn a bug into a 'new feature'; SP wasn't the place for it; PVE servers allow the CHOICE to pvp or not and that needs to remain so. The fact that it was a quests zone is all I really caed about, personally.

Now, you bluenamed pvp enthusiasts, should start working towards getting the instance you've been wanting. I'd support that, in fact I think it would enhance our gaming experience. I'd even go there once in a while, if only to get pnwt by rank 9's. I'm really interested to see how many people want an instance where you can't have fun massacring lowbies cause they're just not there, but can have fun pvping amongst more or less equals, without dropping gear, in a dungoen that's been created for that sole purpose (or a fixed arena).

I know it's alot more work than just just grabbing on to a bug for dear life, at the expense of others, but it should be doable. Get in touch with the chinese community. Some of you may speak chinese. Some of them may speak english and they have a more direct access to the devs. Point is: when people get together to ask for change, it works. That's just been proven.

One last thing; the fact that you spend alot money on this game still doesn't mean you own it. You're a player. Players are part of a community. Only the community has power to decide where the game goes. This SP pvp issue was one example of it.
  • Ms_Mystic - Heavens Tear
    Ms_Mystic - Heavens Tear Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Originally Posted by _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    i knew ts booring but hej u pick the server u pay the price BUT u knew what there is a solution TWO pvp server out here u noobs

But fighting people their lvl who actually want to PVP is too challenging for the Enrage bullies on the Heavens Tear server. It is so much better to kill unsuspecting PPL 1/3 your lvl who do not want to PVP. That is what makes Enrage bullies real tough. b:laugh b:laugh
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

There are some players who like the option of choosing when, and where, they PK at; force PK isn't always appealing to some of the playerbase. No matter what the individual choice is, it does not make them any more noob than you. Personally, I like having a choice in the matter; it enables me to have the ability to go grind DQ in peace without having to worry about asshats interrupting me.

What a majority of the higher leveled PK'ers tend to forget is what it was like when they were just starting out. But once the individual gets to end game, what does it matter what it was like for them, now it's their chance to be an *** towards lower levels in the same manner that they were treated.
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    But fighting people their lvl who actually want to PVP is too challenging for the Enrage bullies on the Heavens Tear server. It is so much better to kill unsuspecting PPL 1/3 your lvl who do not want to PVP. That is what makes Enrage bullies real tough. b:laugh b:laugh

Enrage isn't the only guild who participated in that by the way: GoldDigrz, Drakon, and a few non-factors did as well.
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    dumbasses.....
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FerClaw - Heavens Tear
    FerClaw - Heavens Tear Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I'm glad SP is going back to normal.

The idea of a safe place to PK in was good, but the execution was really really poor. Especially if we take in consideration that thing about "it was a mess up from the devs, so let's cover it up with this pvp thing."

Let's just hope that this uproar will teach a thing or two to the devs, but I'm not putting my hand over the fire for it.
  • lissajane
    lissajane Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Yay, Woot and Deep Joy b:pleased

The normally silent majority of PVE people win!!

Can only hope now that 'forced PVP' (translation : Low level ganking for imbeciles) will NEVER re-surface on PVE servers. Even on high level instances/areas this would be so wrong for PVE players. Theres the Theatre of Blood if PVPers really must do their thing after all :)

Thankyou PW b:victory
  • Elstraya - Heavens Tear
    Elstraya - Heavens Tear Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Awesome news, thanks to everyone who helped make this happen.

I do hope they go on to create a proper arena for the PvP folks, will keep them outta our way lol.
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Enrage isn't the only guild who participated in that by the way: GoldDigrz, Drakon, and a few non-factors did as well.

True ... Other guilds have these individuals but it is Enrage that has been doing this for the last 2.5 years. It is Enrage that used to charge coin to allow low lvl people do do their Striped Spider King Quest. It is Enrage clerics who I have seen hover above low lvl people who who have died and taunt them instead of resing them. The personality I see is a total disregard and contempt for other people.
  • thebluebeast
    thebluebeast Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Thx for hear our complains, the only thing about it what would me make more happy is know a date when its original again, but rlly thx, thats rlly good news
  • Daedallus - Sanctuary
    Daedallus - Sanctuary Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Finally a sound decision.

Now, about the "soon" part... I hope it's fast.

Does this mean pk in SP is bannable again?
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Finally a sound decision.

Now, about the "soon" part... I hope it's fast.

Does this mean pk in SP is bannable again?

I doubt it .... The GMs would then actually have to log onto the game to enforce that.
  • Hexalot - Dreamweaver
    Hexalot - Dreamweaver Posts: 871 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    of course they did. since when did the eastern MMO playerbases EVER care for pvp over pure grinding/questing? the majority of easter MMO players QQs over anything pvp/PK related which is why most eastern MMOs are grind fests.

Yet the same eastern MMO player base who (according to you) don't care about PvP... only grinding/questing... kicked our Western "PVP" butts first chance they got in the recently held cross-server tournament.

Go figure. b:bye
  • Lady_buffer - Heavens Tear
    Lady_buffer - Heavens Tear Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    i wonder what the players in china thoght of SP being a PK zone. i'm just super curious lol
  • Daedallus - Sanctuary
    Daedallus - Sanctuary Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Yet the same eastern MMO player base who (according to you) don't care about PvP... only grinding/questing... kicked our Western "PVP" butts first chance they got in the recently held cross-server tournament.

Go figure. b:bye

I wonder if that had anything to do with playing the game on easy ( read Credit Card ) mode?