[Breaking News] Secret Passage Being Reverted

Options

Comments

• Eilexa - Heavens Tear
    Eilexa - Heavens Tear Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Once again they can go grind, and oh btw one can get charms with dq points. How does on get dq 's they grind for them! Who said it was a PK'er that came up with the idea to turn sp in to a pvp area in the first place!?!? To me it sounds like your qqing because you would rather cry than do something about it.

b:laugh you don't know what you are talking about - I'm the one encouraging people/pk'ers to make a thread with suggestions etc about a separate new pvp instance...WHY, cuz I actually support the idea and I think people could have a lot of fun with it, the initial placing just sucked, that's all...LMAO at least I'm making suggestions and not just QQ'ing. And I never said a pk'er come up with the idea. LOL you're a noob
    "Care Bear" b:chuckle

Proud member of Drakon - forever !! RAWR
  • mcfreakie
    mcfreakie Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Pretty much this. People ruined it for themselves by QQing and griefing others.
    Would be really nice to get some other place with the same free pk. But then again... Going to be reverted "soon". We know the meaning of this, eh... b:chuckle

And for the argument I shouldn't be on Sanctuary if I want to pk: Sure, give me the funds to make a r8 herc/nix veno on the German server or LC. You can't blame people for not wanting to start over after 3 years.

Hahaha and yet you and others expected EVERYONE else to put their game on hold and wait till we could get thru all the harassment so a few who SHOULD have gone to a PVP server and are BORED.... if you are so dang bored... MOVE. All the QQing over being bored and yet you are crying like crazy cause you cant have your lil playground and it takes so long to level a character with most people exploiting FC anyway. Those of us who took action when we were forced out of playing the game... NOT EXPLOITING... did not take issue with anyone wanting a space for YOU to play but its hilarious all the QQing cause your fun is over. But its incredibly insulting for you to think we should just put all of our lives on hold not doing our quests so you can play and yet cry over rolling on a PVP server which people are crying are so empty now. Its so funny my entire faction was laughing about it. So incredibly selfish.
  • Halnore - Archosaur
    Halnore - Archosaur Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    well you know us people that are above that lvl range do see it unfair that those in that lvl range are being killed while questing inside SP.. and you haven't you seen? noobs need shade eido, high lvls need silverfrost, noobs also need the iron chests inside that place.. and remember they are newbies, in some of those noob's knowledge this thread does not exist because they either do not know how to navigate in the forums or don't want to post a reply for whatever the reason..

someone with >>>>COMMON SENSE<<<<< (which is what hundreds here lack) has to speak out for them ^_^.

Now i see its pkers' turn to QQ about a place to pk LOL.. try suggesting a 24/7 openned arena or a new instance LOL

Their will always be those people who will pk you regardless of ones lvl.
    They say that silence is golden, and duct tape is silver. So get golden before i get silver!!!!!!b:sinb:sinb:sin
  • Eilexa - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    Options
    mcfreakie wrote: »
    Hahaha and yet you and others expected EVERYONE else to put their game on hold and wait till we could get thru all the harassment so a few who SHOULD have gone to a PVP server and are BORED.... if you are so dang bored... MOVE. All the QQing over being bored and yet you are crying like crazy cause you cant have your lil playground and it takes so long to level a character with most people exploiting FC anyway. Those of us who took action when we were forced out of playing the game... NOT EXPLOITING... did not take issue with anyone wanting a space for YOU to play but its hilarious all the QQing cause your fun is over. But its incredibly insulting for you to think we should just put all of our lives on hold not doing our quests so you can play and yet cry over rolling on a PVP server which people are crying are so empty now. Its so funny my entire faction was laughing about it. So incredibly selfish.

+1 b:victory

• _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Sorry, Mr Big, but your year doesn't trump my year. And if your bully friends hadn't ruined it for you, it wouldn't have been a problem.

Sitting so high up on your pedestal, you showed quite clearly over the past week you were absolutely totally frickin clueless about the issues. Post after post, you proved you had no idea of the impact the ganking was having on the server. Why? Because the people affected weren't in your high falutin fac? They weren't of a significant enough level for you to care? They don't get the same rights as you, whether they are alts with end-game chars as well, or the much needed infusion of new blood this game has been needing?

So, lesson to you all, who are so bored at your 101+. Other people get to play too, and they get to play their way. The game does NOT belong to you and your cronies. You don't just get to push your way into an area meant for lower levels and claim it as yours because you're too bored to either switch servers, or find something else to do.

And you know what? Since you are apparently oh so bored, why not take the time to do some random acts of kindness for lowbies? Then you'd actually have an idea about what we've all been talking about since the **** up, and you might actually make some connections with the very people you seem to have so much disdain for.

Do that, give a damn about others, and then I'll be willing to give you an ear. Otherwise, you're just the server's window dressing as one of only TWO legit 105s.

You are the last person who should talk about pedestals with this pretentious holier-than-thou attitude you have in just about every place I see you show your face in around here.

You want to throw that "Oh but the noobs!" argument around? Throw it at me, I've spent a great deal of time helping noobs, and never getting help myself, and here I still support this. PvP is a part of this game, PvE server or not, what the hell do you think people are gearing and leveling for anyway? Also, from what I have seen, you are the one exaggerating about the impact this has on noobs. This is what everyone has failed to realize, getting killed a few times during quests...is really not that bad. It's not a huge deal. people are not getting farmed like all this QQ makes it sound. And this argument of yours is petty anyway, It is just another personal attack on someone, can you EVER post an opinion without attacking someone? Christ.

We aren't talking about just a few elites here, we are talking about an open kind of instance that many people can spend time in and enjoy.
  • Asgardeus - Sanctuary
    Asgardeus - Sanctuary Posts: 551 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

I never said that. lol Stop raging already and putting words in my mouth that I never said b:chuckle

Oh, and your pm gave me a good laugh :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eilexa - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    Options
    You are the last person who should talk about pedestals with this pretentious holier-than-thou attitude you have in just about every place I see you show your face in around here.

You want to throw that "Oh but the noobs!" argument around? Throw it at me, I've spent a great deal of time helping noobs, and never getting help myself, and here I still support this. PvP is a part of this game, PvE server or not, what the hell do you think people are gearing and leveling for anyway? Also, from what I have seen, you are the one exaggerating about the impact this has on noobs. This is what everyone has failed to realize, getting killed a few times during quests...is really not that bad. It's not a huge deal. people are not getting farmed like all this QQ makes it sound. And this argument of yours is petty anyway, It is just another personal attack on someone, can you EVER post an opinion without attacking someone? Christ.

We aren't talking about just a few elites here, we are talking about an open kind of instance that many people can spend time in and enjoy.

Once again...it's most certainly not the idea that's a problem but placing.

• Halnore - Archosaur
    edited September 2011
    Options
    b:laugh you don't know what you are talking about - I'm the one encouraging people/pk'ers to make a thread with suggestions etc about a separate new pvp instance...WHY, cuz I actually support the idea and I think people could have a lot of fun with it, the initial placing just sucked, that's all...LMAO at least I'm making suggestions and not just QQ'ing. And I never said a pk'er come up with the idea. LOL you're a noob

Go read your previous comment, wait better yet here is the part i was referring to "you pk'ers that come with these idiotic ideas just because you want your fun", plus it is easy to call one a noob to try and save face when you run out of logical points to argue.
    They say that silence is golden, and duct tape is silver. So get golden before i get silver!!!!!!b:sinb:sinb:sin
  • mcfreakie
    edited September 2011
    Options

No its really pathetic someone like you who just doesnt get it. Do you think people took time to come and complain on the forums cause they felt like complaining? Many of the people who made well thought out complaints with walls of text do not normally even visit the forums let alone comment and yet you feel the game play choice others make is wrong cause its not what you chose. Petty is the lame reasoning you keep giving in favor of letting SP be a PK the noob room. For someone who seems to want to get more people interested in PVP... you offer less then an argument in all of your posts.
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    No its really pathetic someone like you who just doesnt get it. Do you think people took time to come and complain on the forums cause they felt like complaining? Many of the people who made well thought out complaints with walls of text do not normally even visit the forums let alone comment and yet you feel the game play choice others make is wrong cause its not what you chose. Petty is the lame reasoning you keep giving in favor of letting SP be a PK the noob room. For someone who seems to want to get more people interested in PVP... you offer less then an argument in all of your posts.

FFs McFreakie, learn to read before responding to me or I won't read your replies anymore no matter how vulgarly entertaining~

You missed the point of why I called her argument petty. And have assumed things hastily...again.
  • Eilexa - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Go read your previous comment, wait better yet here is the part i was referring to "you pk'ers that come with these idiotic ideas just because you want your fun", plus it is easy to call one a noob to try and save face when you run out of logical points to argue.

LMAO I wasn't referring to the SP idea, I was referring to the ideas that all you pkers come up with to try and make it so that this SP idea is ok for noobs, like the charms, the grinding, the stoning in etc all of that. I was stating that the ideas are stupid and flawed and that noobs/low levels/or high levels helping shouldn't have to go through all this trouble for something that wasn't that hard previously, just because they incorrectly placed a pvp instance for the pk community that well deserves an instance like that. BUT the instance should be away from questing areas and noobs, so that there can be no harassment etc and people that get killed in such an instance cannot QQ about it cuz they were there for that specific reason.

• mcfreakie
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I never said that. lol Stop raging already and putting words in my mouth that I never said b:chuckle

Oh, and your pm gave me a good laugh :p

Considering I just downloaded the patch after not being IN game since the change... I doubt you had a PM from me. But thanks for thinking I would take the time. But I will let ya know I will stop 'Raging' when the official patch comes down to fix the mess AND as long as there are people QQing cause they lost their harassment room. If someone wants to open a thread with actual constructive ideas for a free PVP room which has various levels where players can actually practice pvp I will be glad to fully support the ideas. However the people coming here to QQ cause they cant continue to harass other players have provided ZERO to a conversation. And feel free to chuckle all you want cause far more of those who made legitimate thought out complaints are having huge laughs at all of the weak comments with ZERO to back it up.
  • Eilexa - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Considering I just downloaded the patch after not being IN game since the change... I doubt you had a PM from me. But thanks for thinking I would take the time. But I will let ya know I will stop 'Raging' when the official patch comes down to fix the mess AND as long as there are people QQing cause they lost their harassment room. If someone wants to open a thread with actual constructive ideas for a free PVP room which has various levels where players can actually practice pvp I will be glad to fully support the ideas. However the people coming here to QQ cause they cant continue to harass other players have provided ZERO to a conversation. And feel free to chuckle all you want cause far more of those who made legitimate thought out complaints are having huge laughs at all of the weak comments with ZERO to back it up.

+1 Agreed, this is my problem also, and I've also mentioned starting a thread with suggestions.

• Chadric - Heavens Tear
    Chadric - Heavens Tear Posts: 489 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Did anyone else beside's me notice that the majority of the people qqing on the forums where well above the 29-49 lvl range. I dont think this should change at all. The ability to pk without losing gear makes pk fun. When it comes to the people who where questing and getting killed in sp, all they needed to do was either stone in or kill the same mobs that are outside of sp.

I jsut have a one word response to this one..... dumbass.....
  • Eilexa - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    Options

+1 TY - what I've been trying to say

• Simi_P - Dreamweaver
    Simi_P - Dreamweaver Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    For whatever reason this got changed back - THANK YOU!

And to all you high levels from PvE servers that are on here being mad because they're reverting something back to what it was originally intended for; how did you get to your high levels?? Questing maybe? How can you be mad at other people for wanting to have the right to do the same and level their characters up by doing their quests in peace without the chance of being PK'd by some random person or being forced into PK???? Y'all say you like PvE and that's why you're on PvE servers, but the way you all are coming off on this makes you guys sound like now that you're high level and bored that nobody else should have the right to do their quests to become high level, also. And that's just selfish and wrong, sorry.

I feel bad for you guys not having somewhere to go kill each other; I genuinely do, and hopefully they give it to you. But there's a time and place for everything and that wasn't it. And forcing other people into doing something they don't want to do for whatever reason is wrong, too. Again, I'm sorry for you guys; but other people have rights, too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mcfreakie
    edited September 2011
    Options
    i Jsut Have A One Word Response To This One..... dumbass.....

Ty... Ty...
  • Halnore - Archosaur
    edited September 2011
    Options
    LMAO I wasn't referring to the SP idea, I was referring to the ideas that all you pkers come up with to try and make it so that this SP idea is ok for noobs, like the charms, the grinding, the stoning in etc all of that. I was stating that the ideas are stupid and flawed and that noobs/low levels/or high levels helping shouldn't have to go through all this trouble for something that wasn't that hard previously, just because they incorrectly placed a pvp instance for the pk community that well deserves an instance like that. BUT the instance should be away from questing areas and noobs, so that there can be no harassment etc and people that get killed in such an instance cannot QQ about it cuz they were there for that specific reason.

Once again with the whole you pkers rant. Your a lvl 102 bm, you've probably popped pk a few times on this toon since you've started, so by theory you are one of those pker's weather you admit the truth or not. On another note if you are so concerned about the well being of lowbies and the hardships one must go through to do their quests in sp then go start a thread for suggestions of a new pvp instance yourself instead of qqing and telling others to do so.
  • Halnore - Archosaur
    edited September 2011
    Options

So voicing ones opinion makes them a dumbass if it doesnt mesh with your own. That sounds more like be close-minded to me. Oh btw dumbass is 2 words not one. you just combined it into one in order to get by the language filter on the forum b:laughb:laughb:laugh
  • Eilexa - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Once again with the whole you pkers rant. Your a lvl 102 bm, you've probably popped pk a few times on this toon since you've started, so by theory you are one of those pker's weather you admit the truth or not. On another note if you are so concerned about the well being of lowbies and the hardships one must go through to do their quests in sp then go start a thread for suggestions of a new pvp instance yourself instead of qqing and telling others to do so.

Firstly, I have never on any of my chars been in PK mode, I haven't touched the switch - I am not against PK it's just not my game style, which is why I am on a PVE server, I like to do quests etc, which is why I am ecstatic about the revert, so no I am not one of those pkers tyvm

Secondly, I am not making a thread for the pvp instance as it does not concern me, but I feel that someone that was for the SP open pk instance should make one if they feel they should have pk instance (I for one think it's a great idea if it's located properly), besides I don't see the need to make such a thread since lowbies are no longer in danger

Thirdly, I am not on a pkers rant, I don't know where you get that idea, I just think your comments are irrelvant and stupid and I don't like you...that's all b:pleased

• Halnore - Archosaur
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Firstly, I have never on any of my chars been in PK mode, I haven't touched the switch - I am not against PK it's just not my game style, which is why I am on a PVE server, I like to do quests etc, which is why I am ecstatic about the revert, so no I am not one of those pkers tyvm

Secondly, I am not making a thread for the pvp instance as it does not concern me, but I feel that someone that was for the SP open pk instance should make one if they feel they should have pk instance (I for one think it's a great idea if it's located properly), besides I don't see the need to make such a thread since lowbies are no longer in danger

Thirdly, I am not on a pkers rant, I don't know where you get that idea, I just think your comments are irrelvant and stupid and I don't like you...that's all b:pleased

If my comments are irrelevant and stupid in your eyes, then why have you continued to respond to my posts???
  • Eilexa - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    Options
    If my comments are irrelevant and stupid in your eyes, then why have you continued to respond to my posts???

Cause you p*ss me off maybe? And like I said I don't like you b:shutup

Oh and I'm bored

• ViciousMinx - Dreamweaver
    ViciousMinx - Dreamweaver Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Alright now how about passing on all the other negative feedback regarding all the other bugs and issues with the game that have not been fixed in three years.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Stupid carebears never let us have anything fun.... b:scorn
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Eilexa - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    Options

Stupid pkers always harassing us ... b:scorn

b:chuckle On a side note I really do hope you get your own fun place soon (hopefully not soon as in EG R9 soon...), maybe once my gear is sorted I might pop in there b:pleased

• Magicsaber - Dreamweaver
    Magicsaber - Dreamweaver Posts: 727 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Almost all players don't want to be killed or to have shattered gear.

Not all characters designed to be Assassins and not all of them have level 100+.

Not all servers are PvP.

You can see poll about it as proof that every 10th of player only like SP to PvP instance change and 70% of them are against it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Halnore - Archosaur
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Cause you p*ss me off maybe? And like I said I don't like you b:shutup

Oh and I'm bored

Well that point has already been established, why don't you try giving an actual answer besides side stepping the issue all together. b:laugh
  • Bellefleurs - Raging Tide
    Bellefleurs - Raging Tide Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Rofl you noobs. They're changing it back for now. But guess what, it'll be going back soon as China tells them to. Just **** and deal with us pk'rs. Idk who in their right minds wants to spend their days battle monsters anyway.... No real skill in that.

I like SP as a PK enabled instance... But since you're taking that away can us white/red names not get banned if we continue to PK there? I missed PK in there so much.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired nonfactor archer.
  • /polIo - Sanctuary11
    /polIo - Sanctuary11 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    frankie, the ppl at PWE & the mods: I am sure many many people appreciate the effort you put into making sure the Devs knew about our unhappiness. I am sure that many people who go into SP are happy about not worrying about getting harassed, when all they want to do is help others out or do quests.

I must say, I am rather shocked that the Devs changed their mind so quickly about this. I do wish that they would listen to us more often, for we are only looking out for the better good of the game. But I guess we will take our victory and be thankful.

I do hope that the Devs do plan on making a free pvp instance. You know, to take care of the other QQ'ers that are throwing tantrums right now.
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    _Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    lol u wana pk come lost city u noobs ****ing carbear pkersb:laugh