140 Level 105s now?

Options

Comments

• Noriliza - Sanctuary
    Noriliza - Sanctuary Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Don't get your panties in a bunch.

Do you really think PWE is gonna ban their meal ticket? Those 'cheats' are cash shoppers, in most cases, I mean look at their gear. Lots of them have +10 or +12 gear, some even R9+10 or +12. If someone is gonna stick that much cash into the game, do you think PWE can justify banning them?

I love how you automatically assume that they are indeed cashshoppers...one of the richest people I know on sanctuary is 100% f2p, just has an alt that was here for years and has exploited you alls greed in merchanting, taken advantage of a billion coin investment prior to gold going above 400k, you do realize that's a 3x turnaround, you do the math.and I'm almost positive she's the only one like this across all the servers lol...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Copied from the top of the forum ads, I knew this was really pwusa
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    devotion wrote: »
    In my day we grinded for 3% an hour with exp scroll at level 88 and that's the way we liked it.
    F*** yeah, thats how we did it

I wouldn't say I liked it... but it definitely encouraged more lower-level squad play since it took so damn long :p
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I love how you automatically assume that they are indeed cashshoppers...

I'm almost positive she's the only one like this across all the servers lol...

Oh hey look, you did my job for me, now I don't need to prove you wrong by saying almost nobody is like that b:pleased

btw, Kitamura is 100% f2p. Obviously didn't glitch, but ijs your friend isn't the only one.
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    23 more since I started the thread 4 days ago, gogogogogogo goonz goonz goonz goonz b:pleased
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Go go gadget goons!

Bans wut?
  • KagamineRin_ - Sanctuary
    KagamineRin_ - Sanctuary Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Have you guys seen the gear of these 105s? I don't know about your server but on mine almost every single one is sporting highly refined R9 gear.

Do you really think PWI will ban their most hardcore players for the sake of a few whining underachievers on the forum? Lol GL with that. b:chuckle
  • Razorburn - Dreamweaver
    Razorburn - Dreamweaver Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Did anyone notice that heavens tear seems to have the biggest amount of lv 105 cheaters-according to the ranking page

I wouldn't say people with really good gear are that important to pwi, pwi has on more than one occasion completely crapped on its biggest cash shopers. Those people with super ger already are much less likely to spend as much as some new guy who wants to be op like them.
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Have you guys seen the gear of these 105s? I don't know about your server but on mine almost every single one is sporting highly refined R9 gear.

Do you really think PWI will ban their most hardcore players for the sake of a few whining underachievers on the forum? Lol GL with that. b:chuckle

UNDERACHIEVERS.......wow I really resemble that statement thank you very much.....b:laugh
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Just wait until PWe troll everyone by introducing way too gain exp (lv up) that faster and cheaper than what we have now. b:mischievous
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Kitamura - Lost City
    Kitamura - Lost City Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

Yesterday I saw in Lost City a level 104 sin with Hook and Thorn daggers +1 b:laugh

163 level105 and 190 level104 so far b:surrender
    [SIGPIC]100% F2P Assassin[/SIGPIC]
    Overclocked 100% F2P Assassin (1st lvl105 @ 22Nov2010)
  • Amup - Raging Tide
    Amup - Raging Tide Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

also instead of perma banning ppl that does this they should REVERT them back to there previous level. it will be a MUCH bigger slap in the face if a 105 character lost about 2 weeks of FC glitching and got reverted back to level 20 rofl. that would be a better alternative. it is a glitch after all and u werent suppose to get those levels anyway. then after they get reverted they should get a temp ban of 1 or 2 week.

thats how they SHOULD do things anyway. but we all know they wont do it seeing as how not a single person that has done this glitch (out of the like 147+ ppl that has done it?) has been banned yet

I agree with that, using a glitch is using a glitch, and should be punished in a way.

I mean, the solution ain't easy to find, to "punish" those who deserve to be, but by not doing it, it almost opens doors to other "over-passing the ToS" kinda things. What's gonna be next ? Now that dual-logging is legal, people will start triple and quadra-logging and if they charge it's gonna be fine ? West Arch will be completly green of catshops ?

Really, i'm not whining cause I coudn't do it. This ain't my main, just wrong account to post. I have a bm 101 and "could" find a squad for "said glitch" probably easy enough and I won't. I don't care. i don't PvP and I don't TW. What I see on my server lately is people that used that and are just sitting at south banker showing off their gear and saying that a 1 socket nirvana dagger +10 is pure **** and they should pay 80 mils to get 2nd socket.

The game has just turned upside down. Just imagine a sec, new players reaching lvl 20, here on good will to have a good time, to level slow, to maybe read quests (ok that's far fetched) coming to arch.

- New player : "Wow ur gear is hot !! What lvl are you ?"
    - Random guy : "I'm 105 and that's called R9 gear"
    - New player : So it's easy to get 105 and godly gear here ?"
    - Random guy : "Yeah sure, just put around 2000$ and you'll be there in a week or 2"
    - New player : "And if I don't want to put money in ?"
    - Random guy :"Oh u'll end up lvl 100 with ****ty gear like that guy in about a year"

*Points someone with "just" tt99 refined at +3*

New player does the math to see cost of rank gear in coins, goes outside arch, kills a rhino, picks 25 coins up, rage quits.

b:laugh

But seriously. what this whole stoty does, is in fact, give a false view of the game. We will all agree that over 50% of glitchers are cs'ers. The ohers are just very good merchants.

So a casual player coming here just to have fun will "think" right off the bat, that it's easy to get to max level and high end gear. Witch in fact, is false.

Whatever anyone will reply "yeah it's easy, bla bla" Think about it a second. You come here, u have NO friends at all, and you can't make some cause "most" have powerleveled and don't care about that bh39 u might have. Oh and you are poor, you can't cs. How "easy" and "fast" will it be to be lvl 100 with full tt99 if you have no one to help you out ?

That perticualr glitch sucks. On top of the FC heads service, it's now created a even bigger gap between big money makers and the everyday "dude"

What was once just showing my cleric on disk and getting 10 pm's for bh to go to, now I pass 2 hours 1/2 AS A CLERIC trying to find a bh69 squad over disk, hmm, hello ????

And now, when people DO ask a "barb to tank" for higher level instances, it's just to be polite. With the many sales we had, a barb has become mostly useful for buffs. So really, PWE, what were u thinking ? Hyper sale in this time ? What is the message you are trying to pass ? Those who can put cash in can play and glitch how they want and those who don't want to spend a time will either have to leave or get the ban hammer for a minor offense ?

Tideborn race slowly injured gameplay (Sins are OP, bla bla, we heard that)

Constant Rep sale slowly injured it more ( R8/R9 or GTFO mentality kicked in)

Overlooked and allowed Fc head selling made a new breed of brain-dead powerleveling just putting cash in to be "pro" (The "what took u so long to get to 100, u suck" came in)

Now, unfixed Goon glitching widens the gap and gives a false view to any newcomer.

I rest my case.

Sir_Puma out...
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    also instead of perma banning ppl that does this they should REVERT them back to there previous level. it will be a MUCH bigger slap in the face if a 105 character lost about 2 weeks of FC glitching and got reverted back to level 20 rofl. that would be a better alternative. it is a glitch after all and u werent suppose to get those levels anyway. then after they get reverted they should get a temp ban of 1 or 2 week.

thats how they SHOULD do things anyway. but we all know they wont do it seeing as how not a single person that has done this glitch (out of the like 147+ ppl that has done it?) has been banned yet

^ This

Because we all know PWI " Banning " system is Inept at it's best and corrupt at it's worst ( More $ you spend the more " perm " bans you get. I always thought Perm ment permanent, obviously in PWI's eyes its just long enough to go get yourself a frizzy hair style ) and anyone who is actually banned will be shortly back in game STILL with their glitched levels.
    They are not going to catch those 105's red handed now because doh !! they don't need to glitch anymore they have already benefited.

It's getting to the stage that unless they start taking serious action against those that have abused it then they might aswell just make it legal.
    Fixing it without any action taken vs those people just creates a gap between honest and dishonest players.

b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    So really, PWE, what were u thinking ?

" b:pleased Everyone should be 105 + put dollar on this old cashc... i mean game. b:chuckle So it become balanced again. "
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2011
    Options
    "They see me glitchhheeeeeeen they hatttiiiinnnnnn" lolz kids on thie inet make me laugh b:laugh
    BladedZero - Sanctuary

• Liba - Heavens Tear
    Liba - Heavens Tear Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    they're just stalling the glitch so everyone gets to 105, then release R10 with the lvl restriction of 105... b:surrender
    Haters gunna love this ^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Liba- 9x Sage veno, TheEmpire
    X_xMoonx_X - 7x Future demon cleric
    _Nix_x - 7x Sin :)
  • Noriliza - Sanctuary
    Noriliza - Sanctuary Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Oh hey look, you did my job for me, now I don't need to prove you wrong by saying almost nobody is like that b:pleased

btw, Kitamura is 100% f2p. Obviously didn't glitch, but ijs your friend isn't the only one.

I dunno what to say im in dumb dumb mode(incredibly long night/day), I cant tell if your agreeing with me, joking, or missed my point, as that was exactly what I was saying was that I find it hard to beleive that my friend is the only one who is like that...
    163 level105 and 190 level104 so far b:surrender

If I was you Id be personally disgusted, they made a huge deal when you hit 105, celebrations, threads, the welcoming parade, and now they are mocking you with not dealing with it, its kind of like when I saw that wiz who was rank 8 before the rep sale, and I thought wow I cant imagine how much that cost....and then I got it a month later for 78$

not tryin to dog you or make you feel bad, Im empathizing, really :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Copied from the top of the forum ads, I knew this was really pwusa
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Man dont get why everyone is in such a rush these days. Ya gotta enjoy the ride. Man when im walking around it allways feels like im walking in slow motion and everyone else is running around like the flash rushing toward endgame and then geting bored after about half a month. Then quiting when they could have been here for a couple or more years like i have and enjoyed the ride and had alot of fun along the way.
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • Kitamura - Lost City
    Kitamura - Lost City Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    If I was you Id be personally disgusted, they made a huge deal when you hit 105, celebrations, threads, the welcoming parade, and now they are mocking you with not dealing with it, its kind of like when I saw that wiz who was rank 8 before the rep sale, and I thought wow I cant imagine how much that cost....and then I got it a month later for 78$

not tryin to dog you or make you feel bad, Im empathizing, really :(

I got Rank8 on my sin in September 2010, 3 months before first rep/rank sale.

It cost me something like 800~900M coins and took few hours converting Tokens of Luck in Badges, but at least I was first sin getting Rank8 in Lost City.
    [SIGPIC]100% F2P Assassin[/SIGPIC]
    Overclocked 100% F2P Assassin (1st lvl105 @ 22Nov2010)
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2011
    Options

It cost me something like 800~900M coins and took few hours converting Tokens of Luck in Badges, but at least I was first sin getting Rank8 in Lost City.

Aujami spent 700m 1 day before, trust me he was mad. b:laugh
    BladedZero - Sanctuary

• Barunaa - Heavens Tear
    Barunaa - Heavens Tear Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

for a long time u were the ONLY lvl 105 character on all of PWI. now there are 160+ 105s that got there in less then a few weeks. some of them still in rank 1 gear even.

how do u feel? im almost tempted to get my baby mystic to 105 if they dont do anything about this in the next few weeks.
  • jaxaether
    jaxaether Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

Whining underachievers? Wow. Just wow. Why don't you post from your main? Too cowardly to plop that cheating 105 avatar out there?

The players who are cheating their way to endgame are the real underachievers, toots, don't kid yourself. And propagating the lie that all the cashshoppers cheat is just as lame.

There are a LOT of us who ACHIEVED our levels without cheating. (You might wanna check that word in the dictionary.) And, having REAL jobs in the REAL world, we have used our money to enhance our entertainment with nice gear. We may continue to do so IF PWI shows us that the game is still worth it by summarily handing you and your little underachieving friends level resets or permabans.

And you wanna talk hardcore? You think it's the lazy players who have such short attention spans that they have to cheat their way to endgame in a couple of weeks? Do you really think they'll stick around long when there's nothing to do anymore? The core of PWI players are those who actually enjoy PLAYING the game, farming or spending their money on gear and goods that last awhile and then spending more as they move on up. NOT the players who plop down daddy's credit card for a one time end game gear purchase, then move on to the next MMO everybody's talking about.

Seriously, you lack so much credibility in all of your posts, you oughta just give it up.
    edited August 2011
    Options
    jaxaether wrote: »
    Whining underachievers? Wow. Just wow. Why don't you post from your main? Too cowardly to plop that cheating 105 avatar out there?

The players who are cheating their way to endgame are the real underachievers, toots, don't kid yourself. And propagating the lie that all the cashshoppers cheat is just as lame.

There are a LOT of us who ACHIEVED our levels without cheating. (You might wanna check that word in the dictionary.) And, having REAL jobs in the REAL world, we have used our money to enhance our entertainment with nice gear. We may continue to do so IF PWI shows us that the game is still worth it by summarily handing you and your little underachieving friends level resets or permabans.

And you wanna talk hardcore? You think it's the lazy players who have such short attention spans that they have to cheat their way to endgame in a couple of weeks? Do you really think they'll stick around long when there's nothing to do anymore? The core of PWI players are those who actually enjoy PLAYING the game, farming or spending their money on gear and goods that last awhile and then spending more as they move on up. NOT the players who plop down daddy's credit card for a one time end game gear purchase, then move on to the next MMO everybody's talking about.

Seriously, you lack so much credibility in all of your posts, you oughta just give it up.

Let me guess you're a sin?

Sin QQ b:dirtyb:dirty
  • jaxaether
    jaxaether Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Let me guess you're a sin?

Sin QQ b:dirtyb:dirty

Wrong again. 102 cleric, 101 veno, 101 bm. All without cheating.

Man you fail. Give up.
    edited August 2011
    Options
    jaxaether wrote: »
    Wrong again. 102 cleric, 101 veno, 101 bm. All without cheating.

Man you fail. Give up.

Just checked your core. Never heard of any of your characters and never heard of your guild. I can see why you'd identify with the 'whining underachiever' remark.
    Why should PWI ban dozens of highly refined R9 105s for you? They won't.
  • Hera_aether - Sanctuary
    Hera_aether - Sanctuary Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Just checked your core. Never heard of any of your characters and never heard of your guild. I can see why you'd identify with the 'whining underachiever' remark.
    Why should PWI ban dozens of highly refined R9 105s for you? They won't.

Too bad you don't know how to use core. Might wanna study up on that feature if you're trying to bolster your arguments.

Doesn't it feel a little sad embarrassing yourself so often?
  • DaMastaSin - Sanctuary
    DaMastaSin - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    i haz a feelin KagamineRin_ might be trollin these forums cuz she already lvld her main to 105 and is bored nao :o cuz she aint got nothing to do now
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
    FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    WTB better pathetic forum trollb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    "Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • DaMastaSin - Sanctuary
    DaMastaSin - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    i wonder if the average gooner knows what the dizzy quest is? :o or what bosses are in bh39, or why when they get to 105 their so bored... possibly because they skipped past the funnest part of the game :O the "midlvls" where the average player learns their class and what their skills do
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    The first gooners pretty much had the best gear on the server and were level 101 and above, I recognize a lot of those names and they are relatively old and well-known players. So to answer your question, they've done every PvE part of the game to death. As for those who would get to 105 straight from the low levels, then that's content and game experience that they are losing. Doubt someone would goon a leecher straight to 105 anyway, unless you're having very good friends level a new alt.

@Jax

"Never heard of any of your characters" means just that. It doesn't mean that person used CORE wrong.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Lafuteria - Sanctuary
    Lafuteria - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    F*** yeah, thats how we did it

Yes let's have everyone level up a the rate others want them to level up.
    The Infernal City..