140 Level 105s now?

Comments

• TrueHarmony - Archosaur
    TrueHarmony - Archosaur Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    im so sick of dagroon fcs srrsly. I haven't done one but they are **** up normal fc in a big way -.-. Whenever i got a squad for normal fc even part way built up and said "remember guys this is normal, were just doing normal jail." About half the squad would leave lol... 98-100 was done almost entirely on dailies for me, which i didnt mind but bleh -.- dailies are boring lol.

My qualm with dragoon fc is simply this:

A.) Its bannable. People who say "the game changes and ways of lvling evolves bleh bleh bleh" are leaving out the fact that this wasn't put in as a new way for us to level, thats why its a glitch exploit ...lol

B.) Leveling is already easy enough for the love of god. I heard everyone complain about the grind from 99-100 but the one fc i did get in that lvl gave me 10 fricking %... so ten runs would have gotten me from 99-100 , that's stupidly easy, i dont see the need for anything faster than that

(before you get on me saying, its harder to lvl at 103+ ...yes, thats the idea of a level curve )
    Yeah my sig doesn't match my name...i would say im being all clever and trying to confuse people...but im really just too lazy to make a new one
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SkogDyr - Lost City
    SkogDyr - Lost City Posts: 561 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    QQ FC glitch
    QQ lvl 105s
    QQ I am not pro enough to do dragoonz so i QQ when others do it
    QQ if you dont lvl with traditional way, you suck at game
    QQ this QQ that

For everyone who thinks like above, you suck. Grow up and realize that things evolve...so does pwi..so does the way of leveling. and grow up with it or stop QQing on how others r turning 105..cuz even doing the glitch requires some skill(well, unless u have 2 rank 9 psychics one shotting the mobs) geez lol

Says the 101 on a very new server... ijs... b:chuckle

TBH, I don't care how ppl level. It isn't my business. What I do find sad is that if you are rolling a new to you class toon, you may very well miss learning more about your class and skills. Some of us who have been here for years still learn new things now and then. I can only imagine a new to PW toon lvl'ing 1-100 in a day... you are missing out on so many things that make PW, PW.

With that being said, there are many other things that need fixing before the goon stoppage. How about a graphical update for the original three classes?

One more thing, I want a new cleric skill!!!

<Spirit of the Tartar Sauce>
    Deals no damage but makes all stealthed sins in the area unstealth and smother in tartar sauce goodness.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Doing dragoons does not present any challenge whatsoever to the vast majority of rank 8 or better players who have even a tiny bit of skill and game knowledge. If your thinking dragoons is fun becuase its a challenge, then yes you are surely the sort of player who does not deserve to be 105.

That said it is pwi's fault for not lack of enforement of thier laws. Fact is you can regually break the rules in this game and not expect to get either ->caught or if caught, then punished in a severe way.

It is a bannable offense an wrong to do STATED by the officials of the game, therefore to do it is not morally right. It makes you a cheater at the very least. As the pwi game does evolve, if it has evolved to a game full of cheater, then it surely will be on its way to becoming nolonger worth putting ANY money into.

Because they're not really doing it efficiently. The thing about the glitch is you can pull a little bit such that it's really not that different from a regular Dragoon pull, or you can pull enough that burns out most people's monitor. The vast majority of R8 or better players have not reached 105, and the glitch has been out for some time, ever wondered why? Still going to call it easy? It's easy if you don't want 105 in a week. lol.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Anfisa - Lost City
    Anfisa - Lost City Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    @Empu
    Strong will and setting goals for yourself is generally a good trait, but still depends on what goals are setup imo.

@Tremble
    GV glitch is more breaking than frost. It has crashed an entire market and people who can't play well enough to do a full gv can now do it with no effort.
    Frost glitch on the other hand is just levels.

@Both
    Now we get to the morality of it being a bannable offense. Does this give people who don't use it a moral high ground? Not really. This "cheating" does no harm to other players, and there is no win condition for this game so they aren't cheating their way to victory.

Warsong glitch is abusing a boss's behavior and programming just like frost glitch. Is it as broken as frost? No. But the bannable offense is still the same.
    If you are going to pull the "Its bannable therefore cheating therefore bad" card, then you also cannot have never glitched warsong and gv (though I really doubt you glitch gv). Otherwise you are just being a hypocrite. Maybe you don't glitch warsong, but I bet most of the players that are complaining about frost glitch, glitch warsong and possibly gv.
  • Razorburn - Dreamweaver
    Razorburn - Dreamweaver Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    SO, just curious , what good is the rebirth glitch or the warsong glitch I keep hearing about? Obviously I have never done it, nor does it seem to be something done daily by my faction mates. Not really asking how to, just what are the results of.

Again, your wrong, it does affect my game play. This isn't a solo game even though it seems much of it is becoming that way. 1. it affects me in tw. 2. it makes it hard to find normal squads 3. it affects the economy of the game due to several reasons 4. it affects me in open world pvp

Oh, and yeah rank 8 or better equipts is all thats needed even for the biggest of pulls, Thats what they make genies,apoths, an seekers for.
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    @Empu
    Strong will and setting goals for yourself is generally a good trait, but still depends on what goals are setup imo.

@Tremble
    GV glitch is more breaking than frost. It has crashed an entire market and people who can't play well enough to do a full gv can now do it with no effort.
    Frost glitch on the other hand is just levels.

@Both
    Now we get to the morality of it being a bannable offense. Does this give people who don't use it a moral high ground? Not really. This "cheating" does no harm to other players, and there is no win condition for this game so they aren't cheating their way to victory.

Warsong glitch is abusing a boss's behavior and programming just like frost glitch. Is it as broken as frost? No. But the bannable offense is still the same.
    If you are going to pull the "Its bannable therefore cheating therefore bad" card, then you also cannot have never glitched warsong and gv (though I really doubt you glitch gv). Otherwise you are just being a hypocrite. Maybe you don't glitch warsong, but I bet most of the players that are complaining about frost glitch, glitch warsong and possibly gv.

Maybe on Lost City, the RB glitch has crashed the market from which the mats via RB are given. However, on Heaven's Tear those mats have stayed at a steady price for the last 6+ months. In my opinion, the morality of it is the best. Players who don't glitch it, are Godly in my opinion. That is, of course, if they are not glitching it based upon morals, instead of inability (gear/finding squads). So, in my personal opinion -- players who don't abuse bugs/glitches are the good people, while players who abuse bugs/glitches are the bad people.

Warsong glitch isn't bannable. It's a known glitch for the last 2+ years, and everyone who is unable to kill the boss quickly for their BH, will use that glitch. If needed, you can always send a ticket and find out the status of that glitch, but I'm pretty confident that I've never heard/seen anyone get banned for the glitch, so I'm guessing it's not bannable. People openly World Chat for the BH Metal glitch, when they are in need of an Archer, on Heaven's Tear.
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    SO, just curious , what good is the rebirth glitch or the warsong glitch I keep hearing about? Obviously I have never done it, nor does it seem to be something done daily by my faction mates. Not really asking how to, just what are the results of.

The warsong glitch was already explained above you. The GV glitch causes the bosses to not attack harpy and run into a wall of sorts near the cardboss NPCs. (According to the forums anyway. I stopped playing before I heard about either.) :<
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    toast223 wrote: »
    and if pwe grows a pair they should ban this guild
    or ban characters and see if they ragequit? b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited August 2011

Again, your wrong, it does affect my game play. This isn't a solo game even though it seems much of it is becoming that way. 1. it affects me in tw. 2. it makes it hard to find normal squads 3. it affects the economy of the game due to several reasons 4. it affects me in open world pvp

Oh, and yeah rank 8 or better equipts is all thats needed even for the biggest of pulls, Thats what they make genies,apoths, an seekers for.

That's why there are only 3 level 105 seekers right? That's also why there are only 140 level 105s out of all the servers right? It's been more than a month since most know of the glitch, do people suck this bad? Maybe they need another rank sale?
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
  • Anfisa - Lost City
    edited August 2011
    Maybe on Lost City, the RB glitch has crashed the market from which the mats via RB are given. However, on Heaven's Tear those mats have stayed at a steady price for the last 6+ months. In my opinion, the morality of it is the best. Players who don't glitch it, are Godly in my opinion. That is, of course, if they are not glitching it based upon morals, instead of inability (gear/finding squads). So, in my personal opinion -- players who don't abuse bugs/glitches are the good people, while players who abuse bugs/glitches are the bad people.

Warsong glitch isn't bannable. It's a known glitch for the last 2+ years, and everyone who is unable to kill the boss quickly for their BH, will use that glitch. If needed, you can always send a ticket and find out the status of that glitch, but I'm pretty confident that I've never heard/seen anyone get banned for the glitch, so I'm guessing it's not bannable. People openly World Chat for the BH Metal glitch, when they are in need of an Archer, on Heaven's Tear.
    Glad that gv glitch hasn't impacted your server as much as Lost City.

But both Warsong and Frost glitch you are doing the same thing. Taking advantage of the boss's programming in order do something you wouldn't normally be able to do. The difference between the two is that everyone can do Warsong and its reward isn't as big so there has never been a huge ****storm about it.

By your wording in your last post, those that glitch warsong are bad people. Which is most of the 10x players.
    edited August 2011
    That's why there are only 3 level 105 seekers right? That's also why there are only 140 level 105s out of all the servers right? It's been more than a month since most know of the glitch, do people suck this bad? Maybe they need another rank sale?

If you can't find a Barb, a Seeker is the second best puller for a Goon squad. So, in reality -- they are in high demand. Also, the ranking is and always will be forever messed up/out of date. Just sayin'.
  • KagamineRin_ - Sanctuary
    KagamineRin_ - Sanctuary Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Here is the current 105 class distribution
    Sin    53
    BM     30
    Barb   16
    Cleric 11
    Archer 10
    Psy     8
    Wizard  7
    Veno    4
    Seeker  3
    Mystic  1

Still way too many damn sins. b:spit
    We need alot more 105s from the other classes to balance them out. Keep it up b:victory
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited August 2011
    If you can't find a Barb, a Seeker is the second best puller for a Goon squad. So, in reality -- they are in high demand. Also, the ranking is and always will be forever messed up/out of date. Just sayin'.

In reality, the first 105s to come out of the glitch craze were neither barbs nor seekers. High demand whatever. Again, goon pulls are as easy as you want it to be, and as slow as you want it to be. Easy to say "blah with **** gear can do the biggest pulls," why don't you go do it? Why isn't blah with **** gear level 105?

If you want to complain about people reaching 105 in a week, then obviously they're not doing it easy, and their costs are not low.

If you want to complain about people doing this without much gear or cost needed, then they're certainly not reaching 105 in a matter of weeks.

Pick one or the other and keep ********. I don't see anyone level 105 saying it's easy with **** gear. Why is that? Do they magically get good gear upon reaching level 105?
    edited August 2011
    By your wording in your last post, those that glitch warsong are bad people. Which is most of the 10x players.

Just those who glitch goons.

In reality, the first 105s to come out of the glitch craze were neither barbs nor seekers. High demand whatever. Again, goon pulls are as easy as you want it to be, and as slow as you want it to be. Easy to say "blah with **** gear can do the biggest pulls," why don't you go do it? Why isn't blah with **** gear level 105?

If you want to complain about people reaching 105 in a week, then obviously they're not doing it easy, and their costs are not low.

If you want to complain about people doing this without much gear or cost needed, then they're certainly not reaching 105 in a matter of weeks.

Pick one or the other and keep ********. I don't see anyone level 105 saying it's easy with **** gear. Why is that? Do they magically get good gear upon reaching level 105?

That literally made absolutely no sense at all. I don't know if that post was directed at myself or not, but it's highly contradictive.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited August 2011
    It's not all directed at you, but it's not really contradictory.
  • Anfisa - Lost City
    edited August 2011
    Just those who glitch goons.
    You can't take the moral high ground with double standards.
    edited August 2011
    You can't take the moral high ground with double standards.

I believe I can. People who abuse the Goon glitch are the bad players, not I.
  • Anfisa - Lost City
    edited August 2011
    I believe I can. People who abuse the Goon glitch are the bad players, not I.
    And yet you see nothing wrong with abusing another boss's programming, possibly just because the reward is much less. Hypocrisy.
    edited August 2011
    And yet you see nothing wrong with abusing another boss's programming, possibly just because the reward is much less. Hypocrisy.

Correct, and that's not hypocrisy. The GMs/PWE staff seem to feel the same way, as abusing glitches like Warsong, aren't bannable.
  • Barunaa - Heavens Tear
    Barunaa - Heavens Tear Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Once there are 200 we're gonna make a guild: "105orGTFO" b:victory

wth? ur still not banned for being one of the most obvious abusers of this glitch?

what happened to "abusers will be dealt with" frankie?
  • Razorburn - Dreamweaver
    Razorburn - Dreamweaver Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    There is no debate that the fc glitch is bannable. It has been stated so.

The issue is that the majority of 105s,104's an alot of 103 have obviously used the glitch regardless an that makes them cheaters.

Oh, an cheaters in a game are usually considered scum of the earth to me
  • Anfisa - Lost City
    edited August 2011
    Correct, and that's not hypocrisy. The GMs/PWE staff seem to feel the same way, as abusing glitches like Warsong, aren't bannable.
    Sorry, double standards. And how PWE sees this is wrong. They should, at the very least, be consistent. If abusing one boss's programming is bannable, then it should be for any boss. And also enforce what they say. But that would mean they actually cared about the game, which rarely seems to be the case.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Level stopped meaning something a long time ago.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
    edited August 2011
    wth? ur still not banned for being one of the most obvious abusers of this glitch?

frankie cant rule out the 0.001% chance that these pple grinded legitly to 105 in less than a month

or was it 0.01%

or 0.1%

o.O
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited August 2011

The issue is that the majority of 105s,104's an alot of 103 have obviously used the glitch regardless an that makes them cheaters.

Oh, an cheaters in a game are usually considered scum of the earth to me

HAHAHA.

'nuff said.
  • CandyCorn - Raging Tide
    CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
    edited August 2011

She/he was dealt with, the gms gave he/she a stern talking!

So I'm guessing you believe that a person who robs a store and a person who robs a store and shoots people should have the same punishment right? That is basically what your saying with that statement.
    Dragoons glitching> Other boss glitching.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    the shocker glitch is hit and miss, it doesn't ALWAYS work, and it can have DEVISTATING results.

while the dragoon glitch's effect is Devistating when done right. that's the difference
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
    edited August 2011
    this is a good example of how actions speak louder than words dont u think? :D might as well enjoy it
  • Anfisa - Lost City
    edited August 2011
    So I'm guessing you believe that a person who robs a store and a person who robs a store and shoots people should have the same punishment right? That is basically what your saying with that statement.
    Dragoons glitching> Other boss glitching.
    Oh not the same punishment silly. But they both got punished right? Our only form of punishment is banning. I never said anything about the length of a ban for each case.
  • CandyCorn - Raging Tide
    CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Oh not the same punishment silly. But they both got punished right? Our only form of punishment is banning. I never said anything about the length of a ban for each case.

Oh hehe silly me xD misunderstood. I see what your getting at, on that note I do agree with you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along