140 Level 105s now?

Comments

• Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    To repeat:

I'm sure you knew more people in-game than yourself.

No I don't I'm factionless more than year. And all my friend from friendlist are dead. And I had huge friendlist but nobody from them is not online anymore. So I really don't know any1 who share accounts. Actually I don't know these new players whose play today. For sure some of players breaking TOS but they should be punish. The TOS is for some reason.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
    FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    We've all seen people violate ToS on many grounds. I challenge to find someone over level 101 that doesn't know anyone who has shared accounts.

Every major faction lead has probably shared accounts with another important officer, many player who quit has probably given his/her account to a good friend, "husbands" or "wives" sign on their spouse's account all the time, either to ress or buff or to run BH for them or whatever.

When PWI had the "no multi-client" rule, there were people multi-clienting instances and running shops all the same.

If PWI were to ban for every ToS violation, half the server would be banned by now.

There's like an accepted margin for these rules, like going 5mi over the speed limit.

The problem is, if PW would have enforced ToS violations from the beginning, people would have taken it as an example, and we would not have the incidents that followed.

As with all of the glitches rising popularity in the game, the issue is the absence of initial action by PW "GM"s. With no initial threat of repercussions, well damn, of course people are going to abuse the hell out of it.

Any and all ToS violations are NOT ok, whatsoever. There should be no "margin of error" to things that are written in black & white as bannable.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    "Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Uh no, because enforcing every instance like that would have taken way more work and people to enforce, something PWI obviously did not have or care to have. It'd be like having a monitor in every car.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Uh no, because enforcing every instance like that would have taken way more work and people to enforce, something PWI obviously did not have or care to have. It'd be like having a monitor in every car.

But the ToS brakers are very obvious. Every lv. 104 and 105 except few sins are ToS breakers. So punish them is very easy. Of course if they wanted to punish them but obviously the don't want.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited August 2011
    ^
    I was only responding to Fate's post about PWI not permabanning anybody around here in general.

About
    As with all of the glitches rising popularity in the game, the issue is the absence of initial action by PW "GM"s. With no initial threat of repercussions, well damn, of course people are going to abuse the hell out of it.

PWI's own willingness to jump at getting rank money from power levelers started this problem. The reason no one is getting permabanned is because PWI would be banning their target audience.

Notice PWI allows Hypers in FCC, and PW-CN does not. That is also why Devs are slow in response, because it's only PWI's problem.
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
  • Barunaa - Heavens Tear
    Barunaa - Heavens Tear Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    the longer this goes on "hold" the more 105s that will emerge. soon the list will be before the list was only around less then 10. then a few weeks later it shot up to 50. then it reached the tripple digits.

its only a matter of time untill the number reaches 200, then 300, then 400, then 500. then what? it will be so many ppl that will be 105 from this glitch at that point that they will have no choice but to make it legal just like with dual clienting.

then guess what happens after they make that decision?

troll face PWI: great news everyone! rank sale now 15% off this month! not only that rank 10 gear has been unleashed with all its fury! this gear is only for players 105 and is available for 1 month. take advantage of this offer now while it last! it will only cost you your soul!

mark my words, if this bug is not fixed and the bug abusers not dealt with then this is what will happen more then likely. ive seen it happen in other games and dont want pwi to follow the same fate just because of pure greed.
  • KagamineRin_ - Sanctuary
    KagamineRin_ - Sanctuary Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    But the ToS brakers are very obvious. Every lv. 104 and 105 except few sins are ToS breakers. So punish them is very easy. Of course if they wanted to punish them but obviously the don't want.

Actually all those sins exploited a design flaw of the dungeon since it was never designed with the ability to bypass mobs and teleport through walls. If you have ever seen videos of a sin doing FCC you can tell that is not the way it is intended to be played. Exploiting design flaws is a violation of the ToS.
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    No I don't I'm factionless more than year. And all my friend from friendlist are dead. And I had huge friendlist but nobody from them is not online anymore. So I really don't know any1 who share accounts. Actually I don't know these new players whose play today. For sure some of players breaking TOS but they should be punish. The TOS is for some reason.

And you still play... why? b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nniotora - Lost City
    Nniotora - Lost City Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Actually all those sins exploited a design flaw of the dungeon since it was never designed with the ability to bypass mobs and teleport through walls. If you have ever seen videos of a sin doing FCC you can tell that is not the way it is intended to be played. Exploiting design flaws is a violation of the ToS.

+1 QTF truth
    finally some ppl understand exploiting design flaws running 69 with 80+ is a design flaw to same as bringing a 75- to frost i vote we should bann all those ppl
    100% F2P legit 105 since starting this game. Full rank9 jaded +12 seeker. .tinyurl.com/nocashshopHaters gona hate cuz they cant play a game
  • Barber - Heavens Tear
    Barber - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    only way to fix this now is reset everyone lvl 104 and 105 back to lvl 1....because everyone lvl104 and above has exploited the ff glitch...

the player base knows this no matter "IF" the gm's care or not to do anything about it

Banning the people for 3 days or so has no affect at all on this, the people getting banned just make fun of it when they come back
    Barbarian(Barber)=104
    Cleric(MysticFrost)=104
    BM(TooCold)=104
    Seeker(TiltedKilt)=104
    Assassin(Spongeworthy)=104
    Veno(UnZipped)=103
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    its only a matter of time untill the number reaches 200, then 300, then 400, then 500. then what?

They make a faction called 105orGtfo?
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited August 2011

"Enemies with an Awareness Level lower than your Stealth Level can not see you."

hmmm odd sounds like that's working exactly like it's intended in FC

"Instantly move to the target's location."

hmmm I don't see a (except when there's a wall in between you and target)

Sins have to kill every single guard just like anyone else to get through FC as it's intended. We cannot jump ahead to any other section we wish. If you really care to complain about anything else then it's a simple case of umad. b:bye
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited August 2011
    So mobs appear, and you kill them until they die or your party wipes.

What glitch? What design flaw?

Stop complaining just because you're mad.
    edited August 2011
    "Enemies with an Awareness Level lower than your Stealth Level can not see you."

hmmm odd sounds like that's working exactly like it's intended in FC

"Instantly move to the target's location."

hmmm I don't see a (except when there's a wall in between you and target)

Sins have to kill every single guard just like anyone else to get through FC as it's intended. We cannot jump ahead to any other section we wish. If you really care to complain about anything else then it's a simple case of umad. b:bye

I never said the sins were using glitches. I said they were exploiting design flaws.

BTW once you identify yourself as a sin people tend to not take you seriously anymore b:bye
    If I were you I'd keep that a secret.
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Seriously, what's the issue? All this does is make 105 attainable for people that don't feel like no lifing, as well as makes it cheaper/fast to p lvl alts.

All pro's imo
  • Hera_aether - Sanctuary
    Hera_aether - Sanctuary Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    +1 QTF truth
    finally some ppl understand exploiting design flaws running 69 with 80+ is a design flaw to same as bringing a 75- to frost i vote we should bann all those ppl

...says the obvious gooner. Jesus. Really?
    edited August 2011
    I never said the sins were using glitches. I said they were exploiting design flaws.

BTW once you identify yourself as a sin people tend to not take you seriously anymore b:bye

trolololololol, like you keep your gooning main a secret?

Being a sin is nothing to be ashamed of. Unlike being a cheater. Know what I'm saying?
    edited August 2011

If PWI were to ban for every ToS violation, half the server would be banned by now.

There's like an accepted margin for these rules, like going 5mi over the speed limit.

God i'm glad you're not in law enforcement. You clearly can't recognize the difference between going 5 and 50 miles over the speed limit.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited August 2011
    Glad to know you can't read. That was talking about account sharing.
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2011

Jumping to the next guard saves time... it doesn't magically get me to some place that no one else can go...... if I didn't jump I'd simply.... walk around.... there is no difference other then time it took me to get there.

I don't clear the hallways? That isn't my issue or a design flaw. They knew sins could stealth threw all the hallways or go places in any instances. Anything more you want to QQ about is a personal problem.

I'm a 103 sin and I have solo'd my way to 103 and 12.7%. I don't care if you believe it or not and I don't care if frankie himself goes and checks. You QQ about something as simple as me not walking around a damn room and think you have some valid concern, but instead you simply show your stupidity.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary

• Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited August 2011
    Killing a lot of goons in a very small amount of time saves time... it doesn't magically get me to some place that no one else can go...... if I didn't kill goons I'd simply....do other stuff for exp.... there is no difference other then time it took me to get there.

I don't grind or solo FCC for 10 hours a day? That isn't my issue or a design flaw. They knew 3rd boss could spew mobs since last year when someone did it by accident and reported it. Anything more you want to QQ about is a personal problem.
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2011
    Killing a lot of goons in a very small amount of time saves time... it doesn't magically get me to some place that no one else can go...... if I didn't kill goons I'd simply....do other stuff for exp.... there is no difference other then time it took me to get there.

I don't grind or solo FCC for 10 hours a day? That isn't my issue or a design flaw. They knew 3rd boss could spew mobs since last year when someone did it by accident and reported it. Anything more you want to QQ about is a personal problem.

I see you're still as narrow minded as normal. Jumping to the enemy is what the devs designed it to do, they didn't design the second boss for people to spawn 100s and 100s of goonz. That's the end of the story.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary

• Namari - Dreamweaver
    Namari - Dreamweaver Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    So...um...did we like, hit the magic number?

And yes, I can go and just look for myself, but that many 105s in a row gives me a migraine.
    Censorship is the bane of creativity. Censorship is the bane of personality. Most of all...censorship is the bane of identity.

My main is Ivy_. I'm better known as Destini. Also known as _Yvi. Yes, I have an identity crisis. b:chuckle

Looking for a signature for this character. Wanna make me one?
  • JeffProbst - Heavens Tear
    JeffProbst - Heavens Tear Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    So...um...did we like, hit the magic number?

And yes, I can go and just look for myself, but that many 105s in a row gives me a migraine.

There was 181 last time I checked which is to say about 10 minutes ago.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited August 2011
    I'm narrow-minded or you are? Only pointing out how inconsequential this glitch is.

How do you know they didn't design the boss to spew goons? Maybe you're supposed to wipe if you do whatever it is you do to spawn goons, and the mass goons were supposed to make sure of it? Just like how pulling a certain TT boss from a door caused a very long stun in the vicinity of the puller? Or how frenzied TT bosses attack much harder?

Hey lets spew some goons at impossibly large numbers.
    edited August 2011
    They designed FCC BEFORE they made sins. It was NEVER designed with stealth in mind.

Any sin QQ here is a **** since sins regularly abuse a design flaw in FCC. There is no reason to respect the way sins solo FCC.
  • Nniotora - Lost City
    Nniotora - Lost City Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    also note this glitch was known with old frost when cyclopta styrean was in the big room
    also frost as it is now was designed for 75-85 to lv not 85+ and certainly not made to solo
    100% F2P legit 105 since starting this game. Full rank9 jaded +12 seeker. .tinyurl.com/nocashshopHaters gona hate cuz they cant play a game
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2011
    I'm narrow-minded or you are? Only pointing out how inconsequential this glitch is.

How do you know they didn't design the boss to spew goons? Maybe you're supposed to wipe if you do whatever it is you do to spawn goons, and the mass goons were supposed to make sure of it? Just like how pulling a certain TT boss from a door caused a very long stun in the vicinity of the puller? Or how frenzied TT bosses attack much harder?

Hey lets spew some goons at impossibly large numbers.

Because frankie...... said so.... (even though follow up punishment has been pathetic).

Their programming flaw is the boss isn't immune to damage when it resets (shows gold animation like IG). If it was we would never have a reason to complain about it because you wouldn't be able to get any goonz.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary

• FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
    FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited August 2011

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Obtuse much?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    "Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited August 2011
    Because frankie...... said so.... (even though follow up punishment has been pathetic).

Their programming flaw is the boss isn't immune to damage when it resets (shows gold animation like IG). If it was we would never have a reason to complain about it because you wouldn't be able to get any goonz.

Nothing in PvE is immune to damage while it resets. It's possible to kill anything while it's resetting as long as you have the damage output. Don't know what that has to do with anything.