140 Level 105s now?

12345679»

Comments

• truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Lol@people who believe that expecting someone to know how to play their damn class is asking for too much. It's folks like you that cause the few people left in the game who do have a clue what the hell they're doing to stay in static squads pretty much all the time.
  • booker224
    booker224 Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Sorry, argument invalid. It's not about everything going our way, it's about people violating the terms of service of the game itself, in a VERY big way.

I am a proud member of the Big People's Club, all grown up and everything, spending very real money on this game. I expect players to be held to the Terms of Service.

You can feel free to play your own game and overlook violations if you choose. But people who hold the company's feet to the fire are not "whiners" or "crybabies" or any other epithet you choose to shoot at them. We are grown adults who expect the service we are paying for.

Whether or not you choose to "mind your own business" doesn't mean I don't get to mind mine.

And are you to say how the owners hand the ToS? Big People don't go crying to the cops every time they see a speeder, drunk driver, etc.. It's a game, play it, have fun or get a life instead of taking everything so seriously. Big People don't whine about who break what rules. That's for the GM's to handle.

On behave of both PWI and myself must thank you for spending real money on this game. I own shares. So keep up the good spending.
  • Daedallus - Sanctuary
    Daedallus - Sanctuary Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    *Checks or banned players*

nope none yet....
  • Hera_aether - Sanctuary
    Hera_aether - Sanctuary Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    booker224 wrote: »
    And are you to say how the owners hand the ToS? Big People don't go crying to the cops every time they see a speeder, drunk driver, etc.. It's a game, play it, have fun or get a life instead of taking everything so seriously. Big People don't whine about who break what rules. That's for the GM's to handle.

On behave of both PWI and myself must thank you for spending real money on this game. I own shares. So keep up the good spending.

Actually, Big People DO report drunk drivers. Every time. No crying necessary, a responsible coherent police report is all that's necessary. Big People report shop lifting, and people driving 25 miles over the speed limit in a school zone, and theft by deception.

Big People report all sorts of things. It's part of being a responsible adult in society. I feel very sorry for you if you ARE an adult and haven't mastered the ability to see the difference between a small infraction and a major offense. Apparently and sadly, you're in good company here.
  • JSXSunny - Sanctuary
    JSXSunny - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    lol yeah Pole is hard for a cleric haha, just healed a lvl80 barb with my little cute lvl62 cleric all alone in front of pole, so whats the prob with that, if you got the clue how he debuffs its kinda childsplay :D
  • Hera_aether - Sanctuary
    Hera_aether - Sanctuary Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    truekossy wrote: »
    Lol@people who believe that expecting someone to know how to play their damn class is asking for too much. It's folks like you that cause the few people left in the game who do have a clue what the hell they're doing to stay in static squads pretty much all the time.

She was expecting a level 62 cleric to know how to heal in BH 69, at Pole. That instance is meant for players 80-89. I have no idea whether the cleric p-leveled to 62 or not, and it's not germane to the discussion. She wasn't a level 92 player in an instance below her level, she was asked to perform well above her expected skill set.

Yes, there are a TON of p-leveled noobs out there, I've seen level 90+ clerics spamming purehearted blessing, apparently clueless that most clerics don't use that beyond level 6. It nauseates me as much as it apparently does you.

But that's NOT what we're talking about here.
  • RosangeIa - Heavens Tear
    RosangeIa - Heavens Tear Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    She was expecting a level 62 cleric to know how to heal in BH 69, at Pole. That instance is meant for players 80-89. I have no idea whether the cleric p-leveled to 62 or not, and it's not germane to the discussion. She wasn't a level 92 player in an instance below her level, she was asked to perform well above her expected skill set.

Yes, there are a TON of p-leveled noobs out there, I've seen level 90+ clerics spamming purehearted blessing, apparently clueless that most clerics don't use that beyond level 6. It nauseates me as much as it apparently does you.

But that's NOT what we're talking about here.

A reply I was expecting, to be quite honest.

We obviously don't see eye to eye, I've already explained a few times over my view on this subject enough, I see no reason to continue.

I never expected her to know how to heal pole right off the bat, and for all I knew she could've been a high level's alt, like majority of lower level toons these days. I was the only person who explained to her clearly how to deal with pole very simple explainations. When you see the boss start casting with the spell around his feet and/or the "flying axe" spell you purify, and otherwise spam IH. Quite simple concept.

Guess I should have video captured it to show exactly what this situation was. It wasn't just some "oh she was nervous and got scared" bull****. lol. But whatever, it was dealt with and no harm was ultimately done. She will probably be in exactly the same predicament later on in her levels anyway if her hubby keeps doing the hard stuff for her and never giving her room to learn.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Here since October 2008 ;)

Check out my Art Corner:
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1212861
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    truekossy wrote: »
    The first 105s did not use the exploit. They simply lived in FC for a while.

bs and triple dipple bs
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • ezazar81
    ezazar81 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    why is this game so complicated :(
  • Daedallus - Sanctuary
    edited September 2011
    Bumps the thread b:victory
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    202. KillerPain 105 Assassin Heavens Tear
    203. BabyJingYi 104 Seeker Heavens Tear

202/210 soooo close gogogogogo b:victory
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Has there been anything said by the GMs? I've been gone for about 2 months, and too lazy to research past threads.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Has there been anything said by the GMs? I've been gone for about 2 months, and too lazy to research past threads.
    As I know no. They are quiet as usually.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • amessenger
    amessenger Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Funny how people didn't QQ so much about widely abused glitches like GV. b:thanks
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    amessenger wrote: »
    Funny how people didn't QQ so much about widely abused glitches like GV. b:thanks

not many know.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Target 300 [Lv 105] !! b:victory
    *update my signature later*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Daedallus - Sanctuary
    edited September 2011
    Ok, it's enough, I'm not bumping this thread again :P
  • Daedallus - Sanctuary
    edited September 2011
    Bump again....

Any GM's want to enlighten us base players of how many ( if any ) banns have been handed out yet?

Or is glitching not bannable anymore, just like pk'ing in SP?
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Bump again....

Any GM's want to enlighten us base players of how many ( if any ) banns have been handed out yet?

Or is glitching not bannable anymore, just like pk'ing in SP?

What I heard the bans are 1-3 DAYS!!!! Yea they are kidding.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ntkn
    ntkn Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2011

the last time mr frankie said ANYTHING regarding this glitch it was "abusers will be punished" or something along those lines because its glitch abuse. however not a single person out of the 202 ppl that are 105 right now from this glitch has been "punished" not a single one.

and he hasnt said a single word about this after that. so im assuming its ok to do now or they will take the easy way out and make it legal soon just like SP was -__- nothing is being done so it mind as well be legal.

you know that old saying. if you cant beat them, join them.