Comments

• MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Because 105 is one of the best e-peen you can get on this game. before
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    You don't gain exp either...huge disadvantage!

You don't need to. Huge advantage.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
    Sir_Puma - Raging Tide Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Because you DON'T loose exp. any more. HUGE advantage.

If someone plays throughout all his levels, he/she probably met quite a few clerics that by now have sage/demon rez with no exp loss they can call upon if something goes bad .

HUGE advantage
    Proud supporter of the new expansion. Sure it has it's share of bugs, like any games. But for a pure farmer/grinder, that's a whole lot of new mobs to go beat up b:chuckle
    edited August 2011
    If someone plays throughout all his levels, he/she probably met quite a few clerics that by now have sage/demon rez with no exp loss they can call upon if something goes bad .

HUGE advantage

Sure but is highly uncomfortable always call cleric. When you don't have to as a level. 105 easily obtainable now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2011
    Wow 105 are that awesome ? Hurry, everyone should be 105 nao !! b:pleased
    Buy your FC today.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    You don't need to. Huge advantage.

You don't play crappy game. Huge advantage!
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Okon - Lost City
    Okon - Lost City Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    There's already 105 EG O_O

Can I say... get a life?
    edited August 2011

Can I say... get a life?

And there is no rank 9 EG b:chuckle
    Rank 10 would come out by the time they getting rank 9

Everyone can get a life, there FC to 105 for everyone.

Just charge few zen if you poor in game and can't afford FC as low level.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    It doesn't take skill to do it quickly and/or efficiently either. No instance in the game takes any skill to do anything anymore. Not when people can buy end-game gear for less than $50 bucks, like a Private Server w/ out the "instant level 102".

For the record, I don't think it's any of your business to go around on the forums asking why someone hasn't abused a glitch (even if they said they would be abusing said glitch in the future, or currently are). Maybe the individual decided that abusing an in-game glitch that is against the ToS is moronic, and not worth the time/effort? Either way, I don't ask you randomized questions based upon what you may or may not have said it other threads on the forums. Nor, do I ask you why you would say one thing and do the other.

Maybe their grandma died and they have been busy dealing with that? Who the hell knows, seriously.

Wrong, lunar trophy mode does.

Can I say... get a life?

What you think people are spending 10 hours a day in FC or something? People are going from 102 to 105 in about 30 days spending MAYBE 2 hours per day.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Kinjeto - Raging Tide
    Kinjeto - Raging Tide Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited August 2011

What you think people are spending 10 hours a day in FC or something? People are going from 102 to 105 in about 30 days spending MAYBE 2 hours per day.

Yeah 2 billion experience is brilliant isn't it. Just *snap* bang there we go.

As for "Lunar Trophy Mode" the really great cape/robe was never (properly) implemented {yet} so there isn't very much use for Trophy Mode yet. (Not Frost Walk Trophy Mode, ya know?)

So there is no point to it. About the only good thing it is good for is the potions you get from it and even then there are a few obscure molds you can get as well but the randomization is garbage.
    Time won't wake/make you wiser, but it will definitely wound you.
    b i t . l y /
    I was a man of ideas and action, but at the same time a gentleman. -- S a Z T u R
    Subtly is never my strong point, but I like to find the gaps in walls and the cracks in bricks.
    Are you kind of seeing what I'm saying. b:bye
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Because you DON'T loose exp. any more. HUGE advantage.

I already don't lose exp. It's called "Guardian Scroll".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kinjeto - Raging Tide
    Kinjeto - Raging Tide Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    QUOTE=Traz - Dreamweaver;14446411]Wrong, lunar trophy mode does.

What you think people are spending 10 hours a day in FC or something? People are going from 102 to 105 in about 30 days spending MAYBE 2 hours per day.[/QUOTE]
    I already don't lose exp. It's called "Guardian Scroll".

Speaking of losing XP...

102 - 535,632,000 (minus 3 million around that -- not much)
    103 - 1,339,080,000 (minus 3 million off this and your .3 lossage is looking a bit ****. b:chuckle)

PWI were you like planning for people never to get 105 or just planning on them getting all the good gear over 2 years?

Time won't wake/make you wiser, but it will definitely wound you.
    b i t . l y /
    I was a man of ideas and action, but at the same time a gentleman. -- S a Z T u R
    Subtly is never my strong point, but I like to find the gaps in walls and the cracks in bricks.
    Are you kind of seeing what I'm saying. b:bye
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited August 2011

As for "Lunar Trophy Mode" the really great cape/robe was never (properly) implemented {yet} so there isn't very much use for Trophy Mode yet. (Not Frost Walk Trophy Mode, ya know?)

A -int or -chan cape from the most fun instance in PWI doesn't qualify "much use for Trophy Mode?"
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited August 2011

Does Lunar TM still glitch? When we did it, people kept getting force logged off on entering. Still have a medal from that ordeal...
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Daedallus - Sanctuary
    Daedallus - Sanctuary Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Oh, look another thread where cheaters try to excuse themselves by explaining that's it's not cheating because everyone can do it ( say what?)

Gooners = cheaters = Ban Hammer

And to the very intelligent person who was saying that PWI would lose players because of the bans:

LOL, YOU MAD?

Game loses interest when the ultimate objective is obtained via a glitch.

I hope you were just trolling b:bye
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Does Lunar TM still glitch? When we did it, people kept getting force logged off on entering. Still have a medal from that ordeal...

Entering TM in any instance seems to be hit-or-miss... People DC, freeze, lag out...

But last I checked it was still working fine.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited August 2011

So there is no point to it. About the only good thing it is good for is the potions you get from it and even then there are a few obscure molds you can get as well but the randomization is garbage.

Uhhhh you get a Lunar Cape which saves yourself (on DW) about 65-70m? If not go turn in 1 set of golds for Very Nice Apothecary but somehow that's not worth it? b:puzzled

About the same as delta. You have to all be standing not doing anything or buffing so everyone can port in but it randomly does it here or there. Sometimes it happens porting to the next valley if not everyone is standing around the guy and waiting until we exit attack stance mode, but at least at that point the person can go to the manual npc port to next valley and all is still good.

PS 158 now :D
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Namari - Dreamweaver
    Namari - Dreamweaver Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I tried to stay away from this topic in general because of so many different thoughts on it. My fiance spoke to someone who glitched goons and this guy said that it's the only thing left for highly refined players anymore. That is, anything that has a challenge. Apparently, for some this is a challenge. I know that if I did it on my psy whose highest refine is +8 on a TT90 hat (long story short; got lucky, and it's going to get nirvana'd sooner or later), the second highest on my rank 8 weapon (+7), but barely has 5k hp (yay for arcane armor giving **** refine returns), she'd live if my fingers were fast enough, which it never is. So it'd be a challenge, but not worth it for me.

Anyways, I don't give a **** who does it, and some are speculating that that's what the big bug fix is gonna be for the anniversary (I honestly wouldn't hold my breath). But you know how much QQ there would be if they suddenly banned everyone who did this? Basically all 104's and 105's, probably regardless of whether they glitched or not?

It's game-breaking, yes. But the damage is very much done now. Trying to reverse it is only gonna **** people off even more.
    Censorship is the bane of creativity. Censorship is the bane of personality. Most of all...censorship is the bane of identity.

My main is Ivy_. I'm better known as Destini. Also known as _Yvi. Yes, I have an identity crisis. b:chuckle

Looking for a signature for this character. Wanna make me one?
  • Selak - Dreamweaver
    Selak - Dreamweaver Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    When a 100+ archer and Clearic call you a wiz, and they tell you they do not know what your class can do, and when you tell them you are psy you get the same statement, there has to be a problem with powerlvling.

i thought the aim of the game was knowledge about everything in game not just how to get to end.

It seems to me powerlvling is like reading Index, chapter headings and last chapter in book and claiming to know all that was written in book.
    There are old Warriors, and bold Warriors,
    but there are very few old bold Warriors. b:chuckle
  • nickkido
    nickkido Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I don't count stealthing through an instance the legit way to do anything. Legit levels would be levels obtained from grinding, WQ, and CS. I remember back when oracles were first introduced and everyone who did them got criticized so much for doing them because they were considered "the easy way out," now with all the speed ways of leveling, it's become a relatively accepted practice.

I remember when we had to walk a country mile in the snow with no shoes or coat to get to school, and when the area was trees as far as the eye can see. and when a nickle was a mans pay. and i remember what peppridge farm remembers. seriously, if your counting legit, that leaves about 5-10%, since most people didn't even hit 90 till Oracles came out. If you combined the total on each server, 6-8% of that total have already quit the game. of course these aren't accurate %ages but if you counted them based on those standards, theres so few it's rediculous.
  • jaxaether
    jaxaether Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Anyways, I don't give a **** who does it, and some are speculating that that's what the big bug fix is gonna be for the anniversary (I honestly wouldn't hold my breath). But you know how much QQ there would be if they suddenly banned everyone who did this? Basically all 104's and 105's, probably regardless of whether they glitched or not?

It's game-breaking, yes. But the damage is very much done now. Trying to reverse it is only gonna **** people off even more.

The people they'd **** off even more are the very people who should be banned, the glitch abusers. Those of us left (and IMO that's the large majority) would be thrilled that PWI finally did something to clean up this mess.

And so what if they'd ban basically all the 104s and 105s? I'd say toss in the 103s too. It doesn't take a mathematician to ferret out most of the people who have exploited the glitch. I just hope those folks spent a lot of money on their end game gear before being banned. That'd be true justice.

Again, just because the cheaters are claiming the end of the world will come if they're properly punished doesn't mean the game will die, or that all the cashshoppers will suddenly be gone, or even that the majority of players are guilty. That's just their way of saying "everybody's doing it Mom!" as yet a another poor excuse for their behavior.
  • Swampfoot - Raging Tide
    Swampfoot - Raging Tide Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    All I know is that when I see someone L103-105, the first thing that pops in my head is "cheat". Since the cheats are self justifying folks, and I dont particularly care to hear a speech about how "pro" they are for abusing a bannable known glitch, I keep it to myself.

They are big boys and girls and know the risks they are taking, however I can't wait to see them QQ when they finally do get banned en masse. EVERY game has logs.

Im sure this is an injustice to those that have played forever and worked very hard to reach their goals, but I bet the "cheat" label is accurate most of the time. Nuff said.
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    All I know is that when I see someone L103-105, the first thing that pops in my head is "cheat". Since the cheats are self justifying folks, and I dont particularly care to hear a speech about how "pro" they are for abusing a bannable known glitch, I keep it to myself.

They are big boys and girls and know the risks they are taking, however I can't wait to see them QQ when they finally do get banned en masse. EVERY game has logs.

Im sure this is an injustice to those that have played forever and worked very hard to reach their goals, but I bet the "cheat" label is accurate most of the time. Nuff said.

Don't get your panties in a bunch.

Do you really think PWE is gonna ban their meal ticket? Those 'cheats' are cash shoppers, in most cases, I mean look at their gear. Lots of them have +10 or +12 gear, some even R9+10 or +12. If someone is gonna stick that much cash into the game, do you think PWE can justify banning them?
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
    edited August 2011
    This problem are stuck and no real solution can be done. b:mischievous (just like many other before)
    Time to forget it... or continue the endless discussion.. b:worried
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • devotion
    devotion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    In my day we grinded for 3% an hour with exp scroll at level 88 and that's the way we liked it.
    I like to rub it in. Enjoying the game?
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=1810092&postcount=6
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3518732&postcount=17
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3986762&postcount=6
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Razorburn - Dreamweaver
    Razorburn - Dreamweaver Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    The idea that being a cash shopper will shield you is probably partly true an partly not true. One person I know to be a cash shoper actually did get a temp ban an a warning that next time is permanet, but truthfully its alittle too late at this stage.

Fact is most of those who would be banned probably did cash shop a great deal to get where they are- Fact alot of them probably arent gonna cash shop as much once they have such good gear so once pwi has thier money-= not nearly so important anymore.

Think I have only spent around 5 thousand myself, but i can tell you that with all the different glitches an such an the way this was handled already-not in any hurry to charge anymore.
  • Barunaa - Heavens Tear
    Barunaa - Heavens Tear Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I tried to stay away from this topic in general because of so many different thoughts on it. My fiance spoke to someone who glitched goons and this guy said that it's the only thing left for highly refined players anymore. That is, anything that has a challenge. Apparently, for some this is a challenge. I know that if I did it on my psy whose highest refine is +8 on a TT90 hat (long story short; got lucky, and it's going to get nirvana'd sooner or later), the second highest on my rank 8 weapon (+7), but barely has 5k hp (yay for arcane armor giving **** refine returns), she'd live if my fingers were fast enough, which it never is. So it'd be a challenge, but not worth it for me.

your fiance is full of bull **** sry. the ppl that say "goons are for the challenge" or w/e other BS is lying to u and are just making up an excuse to try and justify the fact that they are pretty much cheating the game.

in reality ppl are abusing the glitch purely to get to 105 the EASY way. if they wanted a "challenge" then they would level to 105 the normal non glitching way. so yes, ppl that are doing this for a "challenge" or saying its "challeging" is full of utter and pure bull ****.

also instead of perma banning ppl that does this they should REVERT them back to there previous level. it will be a MUCH bigger slap in the face if a 105 character lost about 2 weeks of FC glitching and got reverted back to level 20 rofl. that would be a better alternative. it is a glitch after all and u werent suppose to get those levels anyway. then after they get reverted they should get a temp ban of 1 or 2 week.

thats how they SHOULD do things anyway. but we all know they wont do it seeing as how not a single person that has done this glitch (out of the like 147+ ppl that has done it?) has been banned yet
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    your fiance is full of bull **** sry. the ppl that say "goons are for the challenge" or w/e other BS is lying to u and are just making up an excuse to try and justify the fact that they are pretty much cheating the game.

in reality ppl are abusing the glitch purely to get to 105 the EASY way. if they wanted a "challenge" then they would level to 105 the normal non glitching way. so yes, ppl that are doing this for a "challenge" or saying its "challeging" is full of utter and pure bull ****.

also instead of perma banning ppl that does this they should REVERT them back to there previous level. it will be a MUCH bigger slap in the face if a 105 character lost about 2 weeks of FC glitching and got reverted back to level 20 rofl. that would be a better alternative. it is a glitch after all and u werent suppose to get those levels anyway. then after they get reverted they should get a temp ban of 1 or 2 week.

thats how they SHOULD do things anyway. but we all know they wont do it seeing as how not a single person that has done this glitch (out of the like 147+ ppl that has done it?) has been banned yet

I agree that her fiance is full of bs 1,000%

However... honestly getting to 105 without it isn't a challange, it's just spamming FC. If you can do FC to 100 then you can easily do it to 105, it'll just take ages to do, so it's not a challenge.. it's just time consuming. This is PWI, it's doubtful people will get banned or rolled back or even that this glitch will get fixed, but hey, who knows? Maybe they'll surprise us. Though... I doubt it.
    edited August 2011

This is perfect punishment.b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kehrendorh - Archosaur
    Kehrendorh - Archosaur Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    devotion wrote: »
    In my day we grinded for 3% an hour with exp scroll at level 88 and that's the way we liked it.

F*** yeah, thats how we did it