140 Level 105s now?

Comments

• Crescendia - Harshlands
    Crescendia - Harshlands Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    so many mad ppl in this thread trololol b:chuckle
    Originally Posted by Curses - Harshlands

Sidenote: hilarious name for a boat: "Yeah Buoy".

b:laughb:laugh
  • Daedallus - Sanctuary
    Daedallus - Sanctuary Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Just checked your core. Never heard of any of your characters and never heard of your guild. I can see why you'd identify with the 'whining underachiever' remark.
    Why should PWI ban dozens of highly refined R9 105s for you? They won't.

I never heard of you... does that mean you don't exist either?

Troll less, pls? Oh wait, I can't say anything cause I'm an underachiever too, lol

Back on subject, did anyone got banned yet? Let me guess: NO lmao b:laugh

I wonder how long ill it take for all those insta 105'ers to get their CC aimed at another game? Cause we know there's "no end-game content", right?

PWI, did you hear about that fable about the chicken who laied the golden eggs? Don't go killin' it, IJS
  • Daedallus - Sanctuary
    edited August 2011
    so many mad ppl in this thread trololol b:chuckle

"mommy, mommy, is that a goonie????" b:shocked
  • Barunaa - Heavens Tear
    Barunaa - Heavens Tear Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    The first gooners pretty much had the best gear on the server and were level 101 and above, I recognize a lot of those names and they are relatively old and well-known players. So to answer your question, they've done every PvE part of the game to death. As for those who would get to 105 straight from the low levels, then that's content and game experience that they are losing. Doubt someone would goon a leecher straight to 105 anyway, unless you're having very good friends level a new alt.

@Jax

"Never heard of any of your characters" means just that. It doesn't mean that person used CORE wrong.

ppl are shamelessly selling off goon parties to get ppl insanely high lvl. which is why u see 105 scrubs still in rank 1 gear and still using weapons u get from the supply stash or general summer weapons.

its getting quite badb:surrender
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Updated my signature b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Daedallus - Sanctuary
    edited August 2011
    ppl are shamelessly selling off goon parties to get ppl insanely high lvl. which is why u see 105 scrubs still in rank 1 gear and still using weapons u get from the supply stash or general summer weapons.

On the other hand, ppl like me that levelled taking their time ( because some of us do have a life ) are just called underacheivers, lmao
  • Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
    Sir_Puma - Raging Tide Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    On the other hand, ppl like me that levelled taking their time ( because some of us do have a life ) are just called underacheivers, lmao

Yah, welcome to the club.

101 bm, 94 barb, 86 cleric, 82 seeker here, all leveled the long way.

I went to TWO FC heads cause I wanted to feed a genie exp so it would level faster and just went to regain back exp I invested in it.

Ya, we are the underacheivers..

And then we get sins, like in another threads going "QQ, I stealthed through a whole dungeon and got beaten bad by the boss" WEll yup, all dungeons should be like that.. If devs didn't want us to kill mobs in them, they would have made all dungeons "Nirvana like"

I vote berserk mode in all dungeons, FC included.

Also, quite nice that "most" people that whine against those who whine are already 105 (or hiding on alts). It sounds to me a lot like "Hey I'm 105, ur not, ur a loser" Yah, maybe ur right, but I don't glitch and i'm proud of it.
    Proud supporter of the new expansion. Sure it has it's share of bugs, like any games. But for a pure farmer/grinder, that's a whole lot of new mobs to go beat up b:chuckle
  • Daedallus - Sanctuary
    edited August 2011
    Puma, you nub... you's no 105 yet??? b:laughb:laughb:laugh

I posted on that thread too... poor little'o sin... got beaten up by Pyro b:victory

Go Pyro Go
  • KagamineRin_ - Sanctuary
    KagamineRin_ - Sanctuary Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited August 2011

You don't have any idea what you are talking about. Those squads that you see on WC are **** squads that are incapable of reaching 105. They could get you to 100 easy enough but if you'd try to buy your way to 105 through them you'd have to spend a staggering amount of coin.

Easily enough coin to have highly refined R9. I just checked my server and almost all of the 105s are R9 or have very good gear.

Maybe HT is just that much more noob. I hear you guys have trouble with Harpy.
  • Kagizyu - Heavens Tear
    Kagizyu - Heavens Tear Posts: 319 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    You don't have any idea what you are talking about. Those squads that you see on WC are **** squads that are incapable of reaching 105. They could get you to 100 easy enough but if you'd try to buy your way to 105 through them you'd have to spend a staggering amount of coin.

Easily enough coin to have highly refined R9. I just checked my server and almost all of the 105s are R9 or have very good gear.

Maybe HT is just that much more noob. I hear you guys have trouble with Harpy.

GMs spawned harpy in Late, when sin buffed "on time" which was early, buffs ran out and one shot the sin. So... troll more please, we got a psychic with immac garns that can tank harpy for 4+min solo.
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    GMs spawned harpy in Late, when sin buffed "on time" which was early, buffs ran out and one shot the sin. So... troll more please, we got a psychic with immac garns that can tank harpy for 4+min solo.
    No idea why you're giving a troll alt account the time of day. Their stupidity with the R9 as well pretty much gave away they're an idiot and would be best not to post with their real account anyways.
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I've been 100 for several weeks now..and...I'm finding plenty things to do actually..

Though I will say, if you zip through the levels.. to 105, you degrade your motivation to play very much. This holds true in any game, MMO or not..
  • FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
    FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Or better yet frankie, care to grace us with your thoughts on This issue?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    "Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Or better yet frankie, care to grace us with your thoughts on This issue?

He has, it's "bannable" i guess....
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    He has, it's "bannable" i guess....

It is? Are you sure? I know multiple level 102s on Lothranis that need a banhammer then... b:avoid
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    It is? Are you sure? I know multiple level 102s on Lothranis that need a banhammer then... b:avoid

thus the "" and the i guess.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
    edited August 2011
    ... or the 57 lvl 105's on HT ...

... but hey, I'm sure the GM's are too busy, eh?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • JSXJoe - Sanctuary
    JSXJoe - Sanctuary Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    What I'd really loved to see would be the stupid faces of all those lvl105 Glitch Abusers when they try to login but cant cuz their acc has been banned permanently, all have known the risks so I hope they wont complain, go play a better game and gtfo =D Build Oars Fou is coming out soon, so why shopuld they care anyways =P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am really honered, ty b:victory

My Chars:
    101 Demon Blademaster. 101 Demon Barbarian,
    100 Sage Seeker, 100 Sage Cleric, 100 Demon Assassin,
    101 Demon Cleric, 93 Demon Archer, 101 Sage Venomancer,
    89 Demon Psychic, 100 Sage Mystic, 100 Demon Wizard
    edited August 2011
    You mean Gild Wores Too? :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JSXJoe - Sanctuary
    JSXJoe - Sanctuary Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    You mean Gild Wores Too? :)

Thats exactly what I mean, gonna be that epic ^. ^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am really honered, ty b:victory

My Chars:
    101 Demon Blademaster. 101 Demon Barbarian,
    100 Sage Seeker, 100 Sage Cleric, 100 Demon Assassin,
    101 Demon Cleric, 93 Demon Archer, 101 Sage Venomancer,
    89 Demon Psychic, 100 Sage Mystic, 100 Demon Wizard
  • TrueHarmony - Archosaur
    TrueHarmony - Archosaur Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Goon FC's are just the most needless thing i have ever encountered in a game. In a world where we have, three bh's, crazy stone, cube, mq, divine orders, wq, daily oht,phoenix valley, 12x exp at the click of a button and oracles, you really wouldn't think people would need to exploit an infinite loop programming flaw to get levels. Oh well, im just going to hide away in my valley of reciprocity, crying softly as i spoon with the gods eye.
    Yeah my sig doesn't match my name...i would say im being all clever and trying to confuse people...but im really just too lazy to make a new one
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    D your jobs Devs/Gm's thats wha we pay you to do..from the first 105 to the last current 105 have been done on glitching/exploit..DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.Whocares if they waste thier paycheck or momy and daddy cc money on your game.they abuse tos knowing your fail on putting the foot down on these types of issues..pathetic.

i would drop them back to 100..yeah they gonna qq but whocares.You so call have 200000000000000 people playing this game...taking out a few 105 exploiters isnt gonna hurt anything.
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    D your jobs Devs/Gm's thats wha we pay you to do..from the first 105 to the last current 105 have been done on glitching/exploit.

The first 105s did not use the exploit. They simply lived in FC for a while.
    edited August 2011
    truekossy wrote: »
    The first 105s did not use the exploit. They simply lived in FC for a while.

^This. But as per the rest of your post, completely agree.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Daedallus - Sanctuary
    edited August 2011
    How many bans till now? I mean permabans, not 3 day slap-on-the-wrist thinghies
    edited August 2011
    PW has this thing about NOT perma-banning people who are in obvious violation of TOS...

..meh, but that's how to run a company, eh?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Forget about justify on PWI. I learned it loooong time ago.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    PW has this thing about NOT perma-banning people who are in obvious violation of TOS...

..meh, but that's how to run a company, eh?

We've all seen people violate ToS on many grounds. I challenge to find someone over level 101 that doesn't know anyone who has shared accounts.

Every major faction lead has probably shared accounts with another important officer, many player who quit has probably given his/her account to a good friend, "husbands" or "wives" sign on their spouse's account all the time, either to ress or buff or to run BH for them or whatever.

When PWI had the "no multi-client" rule, there were people multi-clienting instances and running shops all the same.

If PWI were to ban for every ToS violation, half the server would be banned by now.

There's like an accepted margin for these rules, like going 5mi over the speed limit.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    We've all seen people violate ToS on many grounds. I challenge to find someone over level 101 that doesn't know anyone who has shared accounts.

Every major faction lead has probably shared accounts with another important officer, many player who quit has probably given his/her account to a good friend, "husbands" or "wives" sign on their spouse's account all the time, either to ress or buff or to run BH for them or whatever.

When PWI had the "no multi-client" rule, there were people multi-clienting instances and running shops all the same.

If PWI were to ban for every ToS violation, half the server would be banned by now.

There's like an accepted margin for these rules, like going 5mi over the speed limit.

I never share accounts I never run multiple clients(when it was against the TOS) and I never break TOS wittingly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I never share accounts I never run multiple clients(when it was against the TOS) and I never break TOS wittingly.

To repeat:
    that doesn't know anyone who has shared accounts.

I'm sure you knew more people in-game than yourself.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty