140 Level 105s now?

Options

Comments

• Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Oh not the same punishment silly. But they both got punished right? Our only form of punishment is banning. I never said anything about the length of a ban for each case.
    they can do more than just ban.
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • KagamineRin_ - Sanctuary
    KagamineRin_ - Sanctuary Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    The intelligence of people who post in these threads is always hilarious.
    According to them:

How to run a game

Step 1) Ban as many people as you can.
    Step 2) ????
    Step 3) Profit!
  • ZodiarkE - Dreamweaver
    ZodiarkE - Dreamweaver Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    You know? you should do a level cap, so instead of going to level 105, they should go to level 110.

But hey its just a suggestion. o_o
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2011
    Options
    The intelligence of people who post in these threads is always hilarious.
    According to them:

How to run a game

Step 1) Ban as many people as you can.
    Step 2) ????
    Step 3) Profit!
    cheaters should be banned
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
  • CandyCorn - Raging Tide
    CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

How to run a game

Step 1) Ban as some people to scare the others from doing the same action.
    Step 2) ????
    Step 3) Profit!

Fixed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along
  • KagamineRin_ - Sanctuary
    KagamineRin_ - Sanctuary Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Fixed

I like how you left step 2 as ??? b:chuckle

Maybe you should stop and breathe for a bit and consider maybe scaring or banning as many as possible isn't in the best interest of a dying game like PWI?
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Sorry, double standards. And how PWE sees this is wrong. They should, at the very least, be consistent. If abusing one boss's programming is bannable, then it should be for any boss. And also enforce what they say. But that would mean they actually cared about the game, which rarely seems to be the case.

I'll stick w/ the corrupt game manager's ToS. Whether or not that appeals to you, isn't my problem. If you want all boss glitching to be punishable, or all boss glitching to be equal in any circumstances, you'll have to take that up with PWE, not players in this thread.
  • FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
    FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    That's it, I'm going on a ban crusade. Making new accounts to join squads and report em, hurray!:>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    "Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Grinding to 100+ doesn't make you pro. However, gooning from 1-105 does make you a noob. Tbh, I don't give a **** about goons. I couldn't care less if they fixed it or left it broken. You're only hurting yourself if you only lvl that way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    On a side note we're now up to 147 just from yday (and *gasp* seems they actually fixed rankings)
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Grinding to 100+ doesn't make you pro. However, gooning from 1-105 does make you a noob. Tbh, I don't give a **** about goons. I couldn't care less if they fixed it or left it broken. You're only hurting yourself if you only lvl that way.
    you're only hurting yourself if you don't have a clue how to play the class

@Traz: power-level Psy to 90? :P
  • Massad - Harshlands
    Massad - Harshlands Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    You people are still arguing about this omg....

FC Goons is not a cheat. EVERYONE CAN DO IT!!!! THATS RIGHT EVEN YOU CAN BE 105 BY THIS TIME NEXT WEEK... If everyone is equal then its not a cheat to one up another person...

The issue with frankies post... Here is how this works... Anyone here ever worked in a prison facility? One guard tells an inmate something. From then on that becomes fact and law. It shall not be publicly changed unless extreme circumstances require....

So guess what... The lowly lil forum mod said all goon glitchers will be dealth with... Then went into his office and his boss said... No not really. But since he said it in the beginning he can not revoke his first statement because he would lose face with all the prisoners which in turn could lead to rioting (I turn your attention to exhibit A when shelly and a few others became mods) However away from the prying eyes of the general population... Nothing is gonna be done....

I say this in every post.... Nothing is gonna be done about the glitchers because nothing has been done. Every single day on every server we see seeking SFC, or Special FC, or (for the really bold people) Selling power lvling service at goons pm me.... Do any of those people get banned? NO!

What about the guy that was 20 a week ago and is now pushing 103... Think about it... IS there any way possible to get those lvls that fast by oracling, hypering, or even heads?

Been playin this game for years I think not...

Then we have the all mighty high horse people... You can't pick one but another... Yes I can because thats not bannable... And who says its bannable? "Frankie" and who does the banning "NOT FRANKIE" In game gm's are different from forum gm's who are obviously not doing that.... I did see them ban the gold sellers last night though so I know they are there.

Whatever... Flame on over my post... In to much of a hurry atm to care if it makes any sense.... Rant over b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Other names include but not limited to LOKl_ _ClRCE_, _AnGeal_
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    You people are still arguing about this omg....

FC Goons is not a cheat. EVERYONE CAN DO IT!!!! THATS RIGHT EVEN YOU CAN BE 105 BY THIS TIME NEXT WEEK... If everyone is equal then its not a cheat to one up another person...

The issue with frankies post... Here is how this works... Anyone here ever worked in a prison facility? One guard tells an inmate something. From then on that becomes fact and law. It shall not be publicly changed unless extreme circumstances require....

So guess what... The lowly lil forum mod said all goon glitchers will be dealth with... Then went into his office and his boss said... No not really. But since he said it in the beginning he can not revoke his first statement because he would lose face with all the prisoners which in turn could lead to rioting (I turn your attention to exhibit A when shelly and a few others became mods) However away from the prying eyes of the general population... Nothing is gonna be done....

I say this in every post.... Nothing is gonna be done about the glitchers because nothing has been done. Every single day on every server we see seeking SFC, or Special FC, or (for the really bold people) Selling power lvling service at goons pm me.... Do any of those people get banned? NO!

What about the guy that was 20 a week ago and is now pushing 103... Think about it... IS there any way possible to get those lvls that fast by oracling, hypering, or even heads?

Been playin this game for years I think not...

Then we have the all mighty high horse people... You can't pick one but another... Yes I can because thats not bannable... And who says its bannable? "Frankie" and who does the banning "NOT FRANKIE" In game gm's are different from forum gm's who are obviously not doing that.... I did see them ban the gold sellers last night though so I know they are there.

Whatever... Flame on over my post... In to much of a hurry atm to care if it makes any sense.... Rant over b:bye

You are gonna cry so hard when the Goons glitch gets fixed, aren't you?
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I don't really care about 105, but it always a pleasure to meet someone without sufficient knowledge of their 100+ character.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Massad - Harshlands
    Massad - Harshlands Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    You are gonna cry so hard when the Goons glitch gets fixed, aren't you?

No not really... I have never done goons but thnx for trying to insult meb:chuckleb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Other names include but not limited to LOKl_ _ClRCE_, _AnGeal_
  • meowwuff
    meowwuff Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Lol stealthing pass all the mobs is so legit. Killing dragoons takes much more skill than that.

Killing dragoons is not skill, its a bunch of Cash Shoppers who don't know what skill is, so they take the easy way, could careless about 105's most of em has no skillzzz lolb:kiss
  • CRBB - Lost City
    CRBB - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    cheating or not, i find frost noobs funny...

One night at warsong bh:
    Me: Afk til quest starts
    100 bm: So, how does this instance work? never been here
    Me: really?
    100 bm: yes, i just started playing last week
    -thinking to myself-: b:cryb:beatenup
  • Crystabella - Heavens Tear
    Crystabella - Heavens Tear Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    If the game had added some new content for high level players maybe people wouldn't have gotten so excited over the dragon glitch. For most its not about getting to 105 (really not much different to 102/103 which most already were!) its about getting excited over something new and different to do for a change.

Why do people want to fast track the level of their alt ? Because even with new character additions its just the same old culti's and the same old quests/dailies.

The release of fb109 has been held off so long that now that will be a walk in the park for a full R9 squad. The developers have had non stop sales that have seen high level, amazingly geared people with nothing to do with their game time.

Sales in the first 18 months were 6 to 8 weeks apart, we all got excited if ANYTHING was on sale.

So instead of QQing at the people trying to find ways to entertain themselves in game go QQ to the developers etc that are too busy counting their $$$ to bother adding challenging content.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xx_Zero_xX - Dreamweaver
    Xx_Zero_xX - Dreamweaver Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    wow.... didint know that theres people that still care for this game b:laugh b:shocked
  • Sesshomaru - Lothranis
    Sesshomaru - Lothranis Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Lol stealthing pass all the mobs is so legit. Killing dragoons takes much more skill than that.

So you are saying tanking dragons are more difficult? There is this apoc called vac powder, and there is this genie skill called expel.... (+ a class called the seeker)

So enlighten me, which part of this takes skill?

In fact: This game is about gear, where exactly does the skill come in. Play some RTS games if you want to talk about skill. In China, this game is like a glorified chatroom where ppl chill, and not get all this drama going.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I hope you realize that the original people that glitched to 105 were neither barbs nor seekers. It took each class' skills to survive, especially when genie energy doesn't keep up and apoc is on cooldown. Different squads do different things and are composed of different classes, and the good squads maximize efficiency without dying, that takes skill. This is why not everyone who glitch are 105.

It doesn't require much skill, but it's more skill than your average PvE instance. Durr it's more difficult than stealthing past mobs.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Razorburn - Dreamweaver
    Razorburn - Dreamweaver Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Wow really, people on your server yall must be terribly under geared cause on my server rank 8 aoes from almost every class + hf decimates dragoons regardless of how many are there. With all the sales going on I seldom see anyone with less than a +10 on thier weapon, but I will concede to you that maybe it is challenging for non cash shoppers/poor people. The nice thing about hte seekers aoe is it stays up even while your screen is froze, which is helpfull.....
    Honestly those trying to justify this just seem butthurt cause they dont have a strong enough char to solo fc.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Like I said, it can take a lot of skill, or it can take no skill, but to do it fast you need skill. Don't know how many times that needs to be stated before you comprehend exactly what that means. It seems Seekers make it easy mode, well there's only ever so many level 105 Seekers why is that? Maybe it's because people did it without Seekers.

If it's so easy why aren't you level 105? Didn't you say you were going to sell out and do it after a bout of QQ about higher leveled assassins taking you out in TW? It's been a week now, why are you still a **** poor level 102, maybe your squad couldn't find a seeker lol?

Going to take the moral high ground now because you're bad?
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
  • hiddenmonkey
    hiddenmonkey Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Common, we know 95% of those are dragoon glitchers. Problem is its impossible to prove it now that they don't need it.
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    to do it fast you need skill.

Not always xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Like I said, it can take a lot of skill, or it can take no skill, but to do it fast you need skill. Don't know how many times that needs to be stated before you comprehend exactly what that means. It seems Seekers make it easy mode, well there's only ever so many level 105 Seekers why is that? Maybe it's because people did it without Seekers.

If it's so easy why aren't you level 105? Didn't you say you were going to sell out and do it after a bout of QQ about higher leveled assassins taking you out in TW? It's been a week now, why are you still a **** poor level 102, maybe your squad couldn't find a seeker lol?

It doesn't take skill to do it quickly and/or efficiently either. No instance in the game takes any skill to do anything anymore. Not when people can buy end-game gear for less than $50 bucks, like a Private Server w/ out the "instant level 102".

For the record, I don't think it's any of your business to go around on the forums asking why someone hasn't abused a glitch (even if they said they would be abusing said glitch in the future, or currently are). Maybe the individual decided that abusing an in-game glitch that is against the ToS is moronic, and not worth the time/effort? Either way, I don't ask you randomized questions based upon what you may or may not have said it other threads on the forums. Nor, do I ask you why you would say one thing and do the other.

Maybe their grandma died and they have been busy dealing with that? Who the hell knows, seriously.
  • jaxaether
    jaxaether Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

Well it's pretty obvious that Quilue feels she is an expert on dragoon glitching. It doesn't take brains to see that she's been exploiting the glitch.

She's been spouting her so-called expertise for weeks on the other thread too. May I ask why she hasn't been banned yet?
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited August 2011
    Options
    You would know how easy it is because you've obviously done it? Put this in some ******n perspective, of course this game isn't hard, it's a game for casual people. What is easier, regular Delta or spawn point Delta? What is easier, Alpha or Sonic? What is easier, regular FCC or glitch FCC? All relative. If you like to claim that dual clienting in glitch FCC with one other person and getting 105 in a week is easy like how some friends of mine have done it, fine by me, but I challenge you to find a harder element of PvE to pull off in this game.

Also, if he said he is going to go glitch, only to claim moral high ground afterward, that makes his self-righteous rants seem like a bunch of **** doesn't it? I have as much right to call him on it as you do to keep regurgitating "cheaters should all be banned. because they're bad people."

@Jax
    Because I don't play this game enough to care about levels and slave away in an instance? Obviously if I did glitch I wouldn't be 101 for the last 4 months. All I know about the glitch is simply from knowing the first people that sped to 105 using it.
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Why do people care about number of 105s?

Because you DON'T loose exp. any more. HUGE advantage.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Because you DON'T loose exp. any more. HUGE advantage.

You don't gain exp either...huge disadvantage!