Let's talk FC glitch (read first)

Comments

• Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Well I wouldn't know, it's been quite a long time since I was in a decent faction. When your faction has like 4 members online out of 130 at any given time and you've never seen 30 people on at the same time, profanities would be about as rare as a Philosopher's Stone.

Yeah the quality of factions on our server is very poor..but i think that's true for all servers..

Although I've noticed some of the bigger non TW factions have atleast 10+ online, but 5-6 of them aren't talking in fac chat but rather vent or something heh.
  • Mkey - Momaganon
    Mkey - Momaganon Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    ill grow a new pair of balls on my neck before they fix it
  • Luvlylinda - Sanctuary
    Luvlylinda - Sanctuary Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    what i dont get is with all the other glitches in pwi that have been since game started why is it such a big deal to try to fix this one so quickly when its the only glitch that actually helps the players not saying that ima use it cus i dont wanna get banned but just saying if u can spend 2 hrs in fcc and get 5 lvls instead of 5-10% thats kinda helpful but being stuck on npc head or in a rock or mid air or getting killed in tt cus rubber band got tied on ur waste suddenly should b fixed first just my suggestion/ opinion dont wanna cry and complain
  • FayHumming - Dreamweaver
    FayHumming - Dreamweaver Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    b:angry GM only give 24hour banned for glitched, Still see people abuse it. 24h banned is nothing!
    the survival of the fittest

-Thx all suport sell me SoW for 5M b:thanks tome/ring
    !!!SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!!
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    b:angry GM only give 24hour banned for glitched, Still see people abuse it. 24h banned is nothing!

24H? I thought ban is forever. So hurray to exploit glitch.b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    The bans are definitely not 24 hour ones. Other than that, the team cannot disclose such details in public.
  • Pyroatheist - Lost City
    Pyroatheist - Lost City Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    The bans are definitely not 24 hour ones. Other than that, the team cannot disclose such details in public.

Why on earth not? Disclosing "such details" as to how long the bans are would only have negative repercussions if the ban times were so short as to be laughable, and then all you gms/mods would catch a ton of **** for it. So basically, if you are doing your job correctly, punishing those who are exploiting the glitch with proper very long ban times or permabans, then you would have no worries in disclosing exactly how long the bans are.

The fact that you refuse to say how long the bans are lends itself to the assumption that either you actually aren't banning people for it, and therefore don't have ban times to disclose in the first place, or the bans you are giving out are mere slaps on the wrist, and you don't want to face an angry community with the hard facts that you are skipping around the issue that such a glitch as the dragoon glitch is a serious problem, that needs to be addressed.
    Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.
  • chrism776
    chrism776 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I have worked hard to reach 100 on my cleric doing multiple fc runs a day amd much grinding. It sickens me to see clerics n others pass me using this glitch. Its unfair. I mean I have seen characters go fom 95 to 101 in less than 3 days using this glitch. It took me a week of grinding n 2 fc runs a day for over a week to reach 100 from 99. It makes me want to quit and ive been playing for almost 2 years. Time to move on to another game i guess. b:cry
  • Kinjeto - Raging Tide
    Kinjeto - Raging Tide Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited August 2011

I think we all know where the party is at.

But if you like business the following diagram some ideas I've been thinking about:
    Clickety Click

You may also interpret GM left / pack introduction as, introduction with R9, repetitive sales, people creating alt characters / people creating more characters; Around the 2010 mark.

I *may* do another chart.
    Time won't wake/make you wiser, but it will definitely wound you.
    b i t . l y /
    I was a man of ideas and action, but at the same time a gentleman. -- S a Z T u R
    Subtly is never my strong point, but I like to find the gaps in walls and the cracks in bricks.
    Are you kind of seeing what I'm saying. b:bye
  • karmi3l
    karmi3l Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Anyone who knows about coding know this was coded into the game for what reason I have no idea but it has been here for years.

Just now started getting around is all. b:laugh

Your all to funny.
  • Solinarie - Dreamweaver
    Solinarie - Dreamweaver Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    You're spewing "BS talk". Do you get your education from FOX News or something? There's no wisdom at all in "nothing lasts forever" or "this is a forum you can say what you want". In none of your posts that I've read on this page have you even addressed the issue at hand, so why should anyone consider your nonsensical declarations and self-righteous babble worth a ****?

dude, FOX News is the only news channel worth watching, lol. (completely off-topic, i know)
    This will make you laugh!
    1) Open Google Maps (directions).
    2) Type China as your starting point (A).
    3) Type Taiwan as your destination (B).
    4) Read step 48.
  • Solinarie - Dreamweaver
    Solinarie - Dreamweaver Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    add a poll asking whether or not we want it to stay please. Moderators closed mine.

mine too
    This will make you laugh!
    1) Open Google Maps (directions).
    2) Type China as your starting point (A).
    3) Type Taiwan as your destination (B).
    4) Read step 48.
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    You must stay that the rules. b:pleased
    Once you enter > You can't get out
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited August 2011

I think we all know where the party is at.

But if you like business the following diagram some ideas I've been thinking about:
    Clickety Click

You may also interpret GM left / pack introduction as, introduction with R9, repetitive sales, people creating alt characters / people creating more characters; Around the 2010 mark.

I *may* do another chart.

Funny that your "chart" shows "Pack introduction" in 2010, whereas the first packs were put on the first anniversary in 2009. And in fact, it looks like the height of the stock was reached slightly before that point. Interestingly, the second peak was around the second anniversary. The third peak, which takes place in early 2011, can be explained with the Earthguards.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Kinjeto - Raging Tide
    Kinjeto - Raging Tide Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Funny that your "chart" shows "Pack introduction" in 2010, whereas the first packs were put on the first anniversary in 2009. And in fact, it looks like the height of the stock was reached slightly before that point. Interestingly, the second peak was around the second anniversary. The third peak, which takes place in early 2011, can be explained with the Earthguards.

Kind of basing it off some of the experiences I had in Perfect World Malaysia. If you want to alternate it to PWI I'd have to find the share chart again and get player input to modify it in that direction. One of the earlier dates says mass migration. This was true in MY, around March 2009 there was a fairly big exodus of players before the Malaysian servers were merged. (To here? To PW RU? To private servers? Not sure again) I am putting most of the other stuff up there as question marks based on how the share price has gone up and down. Maybe someone can get the 5 year share plot outline and make it into a peg board. Not sure how you'd do it virtually though.

I am not as fluent in doing virtual interactive spreadsheets. Maybe even do smaller amounts like 3 years and 1 year. I saw WarrenWolfy did a a sort of virtual spreadsheet on google that people could save to their machines and interact with maybe we could do the same here. Maybe even one that zooms in and out.
    Time won't wake/make you wiser, but it will definitely wound you.
    b i t . l y /
    I was a man of ideas and action, but at the same time a gentleman. -- S a Z T u R
    Subtly is never my strong point, but I like to find the gaps in walls and the cracks in bricks.
    Are you kind of seeing what I'm saying. b:bye
  • Barber - Heavens Tear
    Barber - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    kind of getting off topic since this started but this is getting ridiculous with all the people using this stupid glitch...

the developers or whoever should fix this thing now or disable ff altogether till its fixed

and forget about stupid bans for people using it....I don't know about the GM's or whoever is handling this but what needs to be done with the players doing it is they need to be reset back to level 1 after its fixed...there was only 1 maybe 2 legitimate level 105's in this game before this was found out....the player base knows how the high levels are getting there...you should be able to access some kind of player logs to find out who is doing it without some kind of "screenshot" proof

this glitch is killing the game more than ever for the legitimate players out there

either fix the glitch or disable FF till it is fixed and reset all the abusers back to level 1

there i said my peice and i'm out of here thnx for listening...
    Barbarian(Barber)=104
    Cleric(MysticFrost)=104
    BM(TooCold)=104
    Seeker(TiltedKilt)=104
    Assassin(Spongeworthy)=104
    Veno(UnZipped)=103
  • NakedSora - Lothranis
    NakedSora - Lothranis Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Question from a newbie here but... what is FC?
    [SIGPIC]http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/5442/konata.gif[/SIGPIC]
    Thanks go to Silvy for the siggy~!

YOU WILL BOW TO ME!!! b:laugh
  • Ezehc - Lost City
    Ezehc - Lost City Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    frozen cave
    Lost City Cheze Refining Service. Save up to 40% of orb cost for refines up to +9.

tinyurl.com/chezerefine
  • tfi3f
    tfi3f Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Picnic time for teddy bears!

The little teddy bears are having a lovely time today;
    Watch them, catch them unawares, and see them picnic on their holiday ^_^
    See them gaily get about; they love to play and shout: they're having a lovely day!
    Six o'clock their mommies and daddies'll come take them home to bed,
    Because they're tired little teddy bears~~ <3
    Valhalla disband. That is all \o/

"The thing about winners is... they get to write the history books, and they get to analyze everything from high atop their winner's perch.

Doesn't matter what the circumstances are." -- Burnout, Harshlands, Wizard.
  • NakedSora - Lothranis
    NakedSora - Lothranis Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    frozen cave

Oooh~! And good Morning~ Cant Sleep so I am up b:shutup

So what level do you have to be to do this Frozen Cave? And will coats be needed?
    [SIGPIC]http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/5442/konata.gif[/SIGPIC]
    Thanks go to Silvy for the siggy~!

YOU WILL BOW TO ME!!! b:laugh
  • Abstractive - Archosaur
    Abstractive - Archosaur Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Question from a newbie here but... what is FC?

It stands for Fried Chicken, except it's made in a wok, not in Kentucky.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Have devs delete those darned heads and a level restriction... part of the problem solved.
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • _lolkae_ - Raging Tide
    _lolkae_ - Raging Tide Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Have devs delete those darned heads and a level restriction... part of the problem solved.

if you don't buy heads don't complain IJS
  • Massad - Harshlands
    Massad - Harshlands Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited August 2011

says the guy who is 71... You need how much exp to lvl 1.8kk??? An fc gives 3 times that. when you get up to about mid 80's you'll start to understand.

And there is a lvl cap... minimum lvl of 85 to open the fc door, and 85 to start the heads quest for them to start spawning at the end. The issue here is people can solo now... and they don't care about higher lvl or losing the exp (higher lvl exp loss is non existant but it kills the lower lvl in the group). All they care about is a profit... Which is understandable.

I don't sell fc heads but I do run it daily... My cost to do so as a sin.... 20k in repairs, 250k on hp charm 5k on mana charm. 2-5 guardian scrolls(sometimes none in a good group).

The perk is half a lvl per run... Run once or twice a day depending on hyper situation and time.

Plus the glitch isn't even about the heads.... Its about the dragon boss (which most fc groups by pass entirely) Seeing as how I have not run one of those fc's yet (called special fc) I can't tell you exactly how it works (yet). However from what I have been told the boss spawn's lil underlings... once you get to a certain number aoe the room and bam there is a ton of exp. wait...... do it again bam another bunch of exp, wait.... I think you get the idea by now
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Other names include but not limited to LOKl_ _ClRCE_, _AnGeal_
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    edited August 2011
    Can someone care to tell me why is selling heads such a bad thing?

Heads after lvl90 is not that fast either. So the real problem is only goons.
  • Ezehc - Lost City
    Ezehc - Lost City Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Can someone care to tell me why is selling heads such a bad thing?

Heads after lvl90 is not that fast either. So the real problem is only goons.

because you might give other people STDs.
    Lost City Cheze Refining Service. Save up to 40% of orb cost for refines up to +9.

tinyurl.com/chezerefine
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    edited August 2011
    Errr, no man no. Totally not clever ~_~
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    because you might give other people STDs.

If only my sig had more room for more quotes... b:sad
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • SwordFarm - Sanctuary
    SwordFarm - Sanctuary Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Forgive me if this idea has already been stated before but. Some possible fixes are to remove the dragoon boss from fcc altogether. Make the dragoons level 1 and give only one xp somehow. Or make it so that dragoons are immune to physical or magical damage
    (like the bosses in the City of Abominations event)

In a normal full fcc run you only see dragoons at the 3rd boss, and in the hallway right before the last boss. I think a group of people with average gear could handle physical immune goons while fighting the last boss. A barb or bm will hold aggro on goons while everyone else fights the boss.

(yes I'm aware that dragoons stun. Getting out of/avoiding stunlock will help prepare players for PK and Delta instances).

edit: I would like to congratulate myself on being the 1111th poster. And I'd like a prize sent to this characters mailbox. Just kidding ;3
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    ^ The easiest fix is to make them not spawn at all. Removing Styren means removing the quest for the chest at the end too. Phys and magic immune means no killing dragoons at all, which follows them all the way up to Messenger of Fear (no idea why you thought they'd follow ppl all the way from there to Holeen -- they'd be stopped before the big room anyways even if they ran and get stuck on the ramp). Still, having to deal with drags that stun while Dread purges and Runewolf does his super thing.. can't imagine the QQ over that as much fun as it would be. These are bad ideas though. The only real practical one is simply remove dragoons from spawning when attacking Styren.