Let's talk FC glitch (read first)

Comments

• BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
    BerserkBeast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Your "oh-so-righteous" company just recently put on sale pet with known OP glitch causing it to deal 4 times more damage to players in PvP than it's supposed to. This glitch wasn't fixed for over 2 years now.

In PWI there are no features or glitches, there are company profits and losses.

With the"Insignificant",difference that using a Phoenix's Flesh Realm isn't considered against the ToS -- but nice try.

"Ohh look - that company is mean/inefficient/greedy,so I have all the rights to go download a copyrighted game,playing on his hosted server,and go against his ToS that I accepted upon installing/playing the game"

Think about it,every time you get teleported to 1k streams in a Rebirth run,you're exploiting a glitch(Unwillingly and unintentionally),does anyone ever got banned for that? o.o

http://www.perfectworld.com/about/terms
    18. Disciplinary Action/Account Termination

PWE MAY SUSPEND, TERMINATE, MODIFY, BLOCK ACCESS TO OR DELETE THE SERVICE OR ANY ACCOUNT AT ANY TIME WITH OR WITHOUT REASON, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE.
    PWE may at its option issue warnings and temporary suspensions and permanent terminations of Accounts for user violations. We retain the sole discretion as to when and how to impose warnings, penalties and/or disciplinary actions. We consider the severity of the violation and the number of infractions in making our determination; however, any determination shall be under the absolute discretion of PWE. Not withstanding the foregoing, PWE always retains the right to terminate or suspend your account at any time for any reason, or for no reason, with or without any warnings and with or without notice..
    The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
  • Sabella - Harshlands
    Sabella - Harshlands Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    With the"Insignificant",difference that using a Phoenix's Flesh Realm isn't considered against the ToS -- but nice try.

"Ohh look - that company is mean/inefficient/greedy,so I have all the rights to go download a copyrighted game,playing on his hosted server,and go against his ToS that I accepted upon installing/playing the game"

Think about it,every time you get teleported to 1k streams in a Rebirth run,you're exploiting a glitch(Unwillingly and unintentionally),does anyone ever got banned for that? o.o

http://www.perfectworld.com/about/terms
    18. Disciplinary Action/Account Termination

PWE MAY SUSPEND, TERMINATE, MODIFY, BLOCK ACCESS TO OR DELETE THE SERVICE OR ANY ACCOUNT AT ANY TIME WITH OR WITHOUT REASON, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE.
    PWE may at its option issue warnings and temporary suspensions and permanent terminations of Accounts for user violations. We retain the sole discretion as to when and how to impose warnings, penalties and/or disciplinary actions. We consider the severity of the violation and the number of infractions in making our determination; however, any determination shall be under the absolute discretion of PWE. Not withstanding the foregoing, PWE always retains the right to terminate or suspend your account at any time for any reason, or for no reason, with or without any warnings and with or without notice..

This part of the ToS is only letting you know that you are playing "at will", you (the player) can stop at anytime, and likewise they (pwi) can stop you from playing at any time.

I can't believe this thread has gone this far and you people are still debating it like your voices make a difference. I just laughed when i saw this was over 100 pages and still going....get over it, s/t/f/u, and play the game. Stop stressing out over things you have no control over.
  • Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
    Sir_Puma - Raging Tide Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I don't even feel like reading all those pages..

Using Fc Dragoon's glitch to level : Glitch and bannable

Anyone that uses it is subject to whatever will happen to him/her if he/she gets screenshoted/reported.

The thing is, we have both PvP and PvE servers.

I could see a bit more why someone wants to be 105 on a PvP one (added stealth on sin, defense/atk level ajustements) but on a PvE one, I think it' sreally not a gola someone should set. Getting best gear possible for the level I am is MY priority. And as I know off (might be mistaking) nothing take smore then lvl 101 to wear so far.
    Proud supporter of the new expansion. Sure it has it's share of bugs, like any games. But for a pure farmer/grinder, that's a whole lot of new mobs to go beat up b:chuckle
  • LisianLil - Sanctuary
    LisianLil - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I could see a bit more why someone wants to be 105 on a PvP one (added stealth on sin, defense/atk level ajustements) but on a PvE one, I think it' sreally not a gola someone should set. Getting best gear possible for the level I am is MY priority. And as I know off (might be mistaking) nothing take smore then lvl 101 to wear so far.

You're forgetting this awesomeness
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/6339
    b:chuckle
  • jaxaether
    jaxaether Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    There are more game breaking things that aren't glitches, why don't you focus your moral compass on things that it is appropriate for instead of trivial things like this. This is kind of ridiculous being so overzealous about.

Focus my moral compass on things in game that are not glitches, because there's morality involved in that in some way? One wonders if you understand the term.

It amuses me that you consider this glitch "trivial". Trivializing it doesn't make it less significant, it only shows you lack an understanding of the situation.
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    FC help making lots high level with lv 30 equipments, lazy to do quest, and asking suggestion to make money from scratch because they are bankrupt.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited August 2011

HAHAHA what a dumb response. You don't even know the OP that was flesh ream two years ago. Everyone was 7x-low 9x in PvP, refines and higher level shards were not available, the best pdef orn in the world was a Sky Demon's Pearl. A nix bleed on arcane was like knife through paper - a 9x nix had 4k base damage, an average robe back then probably didn't even have 4k hp. The rage that was on forums spanned far longer than this thread BTW, briefly interrupted by some barbs going "durr i not afraid of nix." Now ofc, everyone has at least 10k hp and 10k pdef it's a little different, but back then...LOL

Nix bleed had a far greater impact on PvP at the time than this glitch will ever do. No one was foaming at the mouth to get venos banned or any **** like that, they just wanted the bleed to adhere to PvP reduction, yet PWI didn't do anything about it you know why? Because like I said before, PWI will only act promptly in response to lost revenue, $200 nix was the glitch defenders' greatest argument.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Waiting for something that more OP than what we currently have... b:cool
    Hey, it's like trading cards game where new card always stomp the old ones.
    So competitive people should always buy new cards.
    Great way to make money, with each new release.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Massad - Harshlands
    Massad - Harshlands Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    explain again why we want it removed please? Everyone has equal opportunity to level i do not understand why people want it gone.

^ this... and valid arguments pls... Not the broken record of because its a glitch and its bannable blah blah blah ( 2 threads well over 1k posts in just this one and I have yet to see one valid point why it should be removed)

Still not sure how it is really a glitch... The boss spawns mobs, you don't attack or kill the boss but you aoe kill the mobs for milked exp, or you drag mobs outside somehow to kill only mobs getting lots of exp (sounds alot like bishop boss to me but something is a little different)

Yea after some 8 or 9 years of active gaming this doesn't sound like a glitch to me...

In one game there was a glitch in pvp where you could crash other peoples clients, while the game was still going they had to relog and by the time they did boom they were dead... And that games safety lock also didn't work during this time so boom they dropped. (Thats a glitch)

In another game with a boutique like ours there was an npc who would hand out free gold to newbies (something small like 10 or 20)... However there was a way to make him give you endless gold and transfer it to mains (thats a glitch)

In one other game the final boss in a nirvana like instance... The entire instance under normal circumstances would take 2 hours...Final boss was at the best of times was a half hour to kill.. Well first it was discovered a way to skip the first 5 lvls going straight to the last room. Then the final boss, all the mini bosses he spawned around him, and the mobs... However there was a way to pull him out of the room wait in a corner while a dd went in and one shot him on the hallway up, paying everyone 10kk coins each time it was done and about 50kk exp. (thats a glitch)

Now imagine if you could go into fc... skip straight to heads, one shot the boss, avoid the mobs and collect the exp rate only to turn around and do it again over and over and over again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Other names include but not limited to LOKl_ _ClRCE_, _AnGeal_
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited August 2011
    It should be fixed from the devs' standpoint because something like this is horribly unprofessional and obviously unintended, like rubber banding, hairless glitch underwater, etc. Explosive diarrhea of hundreds of mobs is out of place in a 7x instance, and it should be fixed just for the sake of this game and its devs not being a complete laughing stock.

As for the concept of a boss mass spawning adds for people to kill, that should be an idea implemented in a high level instance, with no ban threats or glitch ********. People rightfully enjoy this, and this way PWI would give their "fast gratification" players what they want without making themselves look incompetent. After all, PWI has always catered to their instant gratification player base, so to not exploit (ahh irony) the current explosive diarrhea mechanics would be completely uncharacteristic of them.

What would be characteristic of PWI would be to fix the glitch in another couple of months (see previous history with rubberband, hairless, some ****s still unfixed), meanwhile the players are expected to be dazzled by the new anniversary packs, and base an expansion around a "new" said instance...perhaps with an entry fee. You know, coin sinks, a pretense of them trying to control gold prices.

Forums will explode with "WTF NEW CONTENT IS THIS IT'S JUST THE OLD GLITCHED GOONS!"

Meanwhile, R10 comes out!
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
  • Massad - Harshlands
    edited August 2011
    It should be fixed from the devs' standpoint because something like this is horribly unprofessional and obviously unintended, like rubber banding, hairless glitch underwater, etc. Explosive diarrhea of hundreds of mobs is out of place in a 7x instance, and it should be fixed just for the sake of this game and its devs not being a complete laughing stock.

As for the concept of a boss mass spawning adds for people to kill, that should be an idea implemented in a high level instance, with no ban threats or glitch ********. People rightfully enjoy this, and this way PWI would give their "fast gratification" players what they want without making themselves look incompetent. After all, PWI has always catered to their instant gratification player base, so to not exploit (ahh irony) the current explosive diarrhea mechanics would be completely uncharacteristic of them.

What would be characteristic of PWI would be to fix the glitch in another couple of months (see previous history with rubberband, hairless, some ****s still unfixed), meanwhile the players are expected to be dazzled by the new anniversary packs, and base an expansion around a "new" said instance...perhaps with an entry fee. You know, coin sinks, a pretense of them trying to control gold prices.

Forums will explode with "WTF NEW CONTENT IS THIS IT'S JUST THE OLD GLITCHED GOONS!"

So thats close it down from a developer standpoint... But why are the players crying to close it down (a small number of players who are ironically 100-102 already)

As for the coin sink exp instance... I would buy into that a lvl a run costing a mill each... Minimum lvl cap of 85-95.... Actuall I say fc 85-95 (make it so under 78 can't enter fc) then make the cash fix instance 95-105 (make it so under 95 can't enter). Once everyone is 105 then raise the lvl cap to 120... Or hell even 150.

However imagine what would happen to gold trading on the servers... Right now gold hovers between 1.1kk and 1.35kk (on harshlands). If that instance were to be introduced then I can foresee gold jumping up to 2kk+ on a daily basis, which doesn't bother me any being a gold seller and trader in the ah. But can you imagine the threads that would spring up then when that comes to pass.... Honestly people will complain about anything that upsets there delicate balance.

And yes... after the lvl cap is raised we will need new gear... so r10 comes out... You need 600k rep and then it just gives it to you free of charge to **** off the r9 people... Oh and the icing on the cake... The base r10 is better than nirvana or r9 +10 b:laugh

HAHA You got b:shutup (not gonna finish that lol)
  • ItsAWolf - Archosaur
    ItsAWolf - Archosaur Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    ^ this... and valid arguments pls... Not the broken record of because its a glitch and its bannable blah blah blah ( 2 threads well over 1k posts in just this one and I have yet to see one valid point why it should be removed)

The issue is exactly that it is bannable and against the rules. If it wasn't it wouldn't need to be removed (although it would be preferable in my opinion). There is nothing 'equal opportunity' about something that is bannable. Some people simply want to abide by the rules, by doing so they will never have an equal chance to level as fast. Are you also advocating the use of bots being alright, as everybody could use one to make money? It's also against the rules, but the coding of this game clearly allows it...

If they don't fix the glitch, they should not make it bannable. I've never done FC, I don't care about fast leveling at all, just the principle behind this thing. The only reason people don't consider it a glitch is because they want their easy leveling so they can complain about lack of endgame content sooner.
  • Massad - Harshlands
    edited August 2011
    The issue is exactly that it is bannable and against the rules. If it wasn't it wouldn't need to be removed (although it would be preferable in my opinion). There is nothing 'equal opportunity' about something that is bannable. Some people simply want to abide by the rules, by doing so they will never have an equal chance to level as fast. Are you also advocating the use of bots being alright, as everybody could use one to make money? It's also against the rules, but the coding of this game clearly allows it...

If they don't fix the glitch, they should not make it bannable. I've never done FC, I don't care about fast leveling at all, just the principle behind this thing. The only reason people don't consider it a glitch is because they want their easy leveling so they can complain about lack of endgame content sooner.

I still don't fully see how it is a bannable offense... There is no outside program being used? there is no real exploit beyond what is pre existing in the code of the game.

The only reason I can seem to find why it is bannable is because one of the forum gm's said it is (but again without probable cause or reason)... Yet to be honest I have yet to hear of or see someone getting banned in game for using and abusing it.... A fact that wouldn't be to hard... THe term "Special Fc' is thrown around alot. The fact that a week ago I helped out a 59 seeker with his fb and now he is 102 and able to 3 shot me HELLO MCFLY!!!!! Its not very hard to post a gm in game and watch the wc... or sit in the fc's cheking on the teams as they go in. PWI has this nifty thing where when someone is banned in game it is broadcast in big red letters players name has been banned for ...

We don't see that at all. We only get told about like its a big bad wolf and I can't find a reason as to why....
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I know of atleast 3 people that have been banned for doing it. And some have even admitted to reporting folks they know were doing it and getting them banned.

I guess sanctuary doesn't tolerate those having it easier to get by more than other servers.
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited August 2011

The prophecy D:
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I still don't fully see how it is a bannable offense... There is no outside program being used? there is no real exploit beyond what is pre existing in the code of the game.

The only reason I can seem to find why it is bannable is because one of the forum gm's said it is (but again without probable cause or reason)... Yet to be honest I have yet to hear of or see someone getting banned in game for using and abusing it.... A fact that wouldn't be to hard... THe term "Special Fc' is thrown around alot. The fact that a week ago I helped out a 59 seeker with his fb and now he is 102 and able to 3 shot me HELLO MCFLY!!!!! Its not very hard to post a gm in game and watch the wc... or sit in the fc's cheking on the teams as they go in. PWI has this nifty thing where when someone is banned in game it is broadcast in big red letters players name has been banned for ...

We don't see that at all. We only get told about like its a big bad wolf and I can't find a reason as to why....

Um, here's a few tidbits from the Terms of Service:
    11. User Conduct
    (k) Cheat or utilize unauthorized exploits in connection with the Games or the Service;
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players,

That should be all.

Granted, it's technically just the devs saying "Yeah we don't need to fix anything as we can just ban you instead", but it's still there.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Nniotora - Lost City
    Nniotora - Lost City Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Um, here's a few tidbits from the Terms of Service:
    11. User Conduct
    (k) Cheat or utilize unauthorized exploits in connection with the Games or the Service;
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players,

That should be all.

Granted, it's technically just the devs saying "Yeah we don't need to fix anything as we can just ban you instead", but it's still there.

design flaw includes selling frost to below 75+ and runng 69 with 80+ b:bye but dont see any1 getting banned for those
    100% F2P legit 105 since starting this game. Full rank9 jaded +12 seeker. .tinyurl.com/nocashshopHaters gona hate cuz they cant play a game
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    edited August 2011
    design flaw includes selling frost to below 75+ and runng 69 with 80+ b:bye but dont see any1 getting banned for those

There is a difference between "design flaw" and "glitch exploitation". A design flaw carries the implication that the developer knew how it would be but did not predict the results well enough. TM69 would be a "design flaw".

Selling frosts has already been "allowed" by GMs. I recall reading a GM post that selling "services" wasn't a bannable offense as long as it was within the game.

There are exactly two instances that are fool-proof level locked: Nirvana and Warsong. Warsong because it takes level 80 for Dancing Melody to teleport you in and Nirvana because you cannot get the keys before level 100. Both of these instances are new. That would lead me to believe that the idea of level locking instances wasn't there when they were putting in the original instances.

A "glitch exploitation" on the other than, is an action of the player, not the developers. It'd be willingly exploiting something that was not meant to be in the game.

And besides, whether it's bannable or not for reason or not isn't up to discussion. It's been said that it's bannable and that's it.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
  • Nniotora - Lost City
    edited August 2011
    There is a difference between "design flaw" and "glitch exploitation". A design flaw carries the implication that the developer knew how it would be but did not predict the results well enough. TM69 would be a "design flaw".

Selling frosts has already been "allowed" by GMs. I recall reading a GM post that selling "services" wasn't a bannable offense as long as it was within the game.

There are exactly two instances that are fool-proof level locked: Nirvana and Warsong. Warsong because it takes level 80 for Dancing Melody to teleport you in and Nirvana because you cannot get the keys before level 100. Both of these instances are new. That would lead me to believe that the idea of level locking instances wasn't there when they were putting in the original instances.

A "glitch exploitation" on the other than, is an action of the player, not the developers. It'd be willingly exploiting something that was not meant to be in the game.

And besides, whether it's bannable or not for reason or not isn't up to discussion. It's been said that it's bannable and that's it.

look what he wrote >.> Fron ToS
    So going by how frost is a glitch exploid and under same as design flaw you have to agree to should start banning all those ppl to
    The only reason why frost is bannable is cuz ppl complained bout ppl hitting 105 fact
    EDIT: i dont try to justify it i jsut wanna know why 1 thing is allowed and the other is bannable when its under the same ToS
    100% F2P legit 105 since starting this game. Full rank9 jaded +12 seeker. .tinyurl.com/nocashshopHaters gona hate cuz they cant play a game
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    edited August 2011
    So going by how frost is a glitch exploid and under same as design flaw you have to agree to should start banning all those ppl to
    The only reason why frost is bannable is cuz ppl complained bout ppl hitting 105 fact
    EDIT: i dont try to justify it i jsut wanna know why 1 thing is allowed and the other is bannable when its under the same ToS

Well it does not matter.

They also have a clause that allows them to ban you for any reason or no reason at all. That alone means that everything they say is fact and that's the end of discussion. Because they don't need to give you any reason, it's a privilege if they do.
  • Nniotora - Lost City
    edited August 2011
    Well it does not matter.

They also have a clause that allows them to ban you for any reason or no reason at all. That alone means that everything they say is fact and that's the end of discussion. Because they don't need to give you any reason, it's a privilege if they do.

that all doesnt matter if players what to know why 1 is bannable and the other not but i guess ima send in a ticket and w8 for reply
  • LilNai - Harshlands
    LilNai - Harshlands Posts: 481 Arc User
    edited August 2011

Just a note, Cube, Snake Isle, Lothranis and Momagnon all have locks on them for various reasons. They sure as hell knew how lock instances, its got jack to do with that they didnt know how.
  • Massad - Harshlands
    edited August 2011

^ This

From the beginning when it was discovered the complaints started coming in from people who had been 100+ for a year. They complained over the fact that people were passing them in lvls... and doing so in a week.

Sounds like jealousy to me... Even now the players I see calling for ban are the ones that were 100+ when I started playing here or a few players who are in there 50-70's range and have no business in fc to begin with (these are the ones that also want to ban heads)

No idea why my join date says march 2011 but I started pre tideborn
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    ^ This

From the beginning when it was discovered the complaints started coming in from people who had been 100+ for a year. They complained over the fact that people were passing them in lvls... and doing so in a week.

Sounds like jealousy to me... Even now the players I see calling for ban are the ones that were 100+ when I started playing here or a few players who are in there 50-70's range and have no business in fc to begin with (these are the ones that also want to ban heads)

No idea why my join date says march 2011 but I started pre tideborn
    I have to agree with this.

People had the very same mindset when anni packs first came out when they kept coming back out, there were a ton of merchants and rich people who already CS'd their anni pack gear that complained about others being able to get it too.

I wonder if frankie can explain why he's letting those who glitched their way to 105 get there unbanned while now those who didn't are going to be stuck taking an extremely long way there? This whole banning thing is a joke. They should have just allowed it and moved on.
  • LilNai - Harshlands
    LilNai - Harshlands Posts: 481 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I have to agree with this.

People had the very same mindset when anni packs first came out when they kept coming back out, there were a ton of merchants and rich people who already CS'd their anni pack gear that complained about others being able to get it too.

I wonder if frankie can explain why he's letting those who glitched their way to 105 get there unbanned while now those who didn't are going to be stuck taking an extremely long way there? This whole banning thing is a joke. They should have just allowed it and moved on.

What you say is true, but if you step back a bit, and look at the "old" game and this, you can see why people are unhappy with jumps like this. Its not all jelousy.

I never hated hypers, they made life easier for everyone 8x+, I used them from 81 -100 on my Cleric and few complained. Id already done all the wrok to 80, after that its just grinding, theres nothing new. However I hate people selling heads and half the people playing now skipping 95% of the game (And well over half the entertainment if im honest... Tho it does get boring at times :p). Is this jelousy? Probably a little, but its far from a bad reason to dislike people buying / selling heads.

Anyhoo, this glitch is fine with me. It levels people past the stupid exp from 101-105 and gives people some fun. The problem with it becoming legal would mean youd very soon start seeing noone buying heads and people hitting 100 in less than 3 days.... Least with heads they level slow enough (f2p- ers at least) to still do all of their cultis and some BHs and stuff @ level... I dont want to see even that last bit of longlife gameplay dissapear too.
  • Massad - Harshlands
    edited August 2011

Thats the thing... this is just like heads... And just like heads there is a way for everyone to do it. If everyone can do it and be on equal footing then it is not an unfair advantage. However allowing a few to do it picking and choosing bans, and/or allowing the first group to do it and not people who come behind them... pwe has infact created an unfair advantage for those players....

I say we ban pwe gm staff b:victory

Its kinda like the guy says in this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdz_-06wGqc

Officer: You are charged with being drunk in public

Reply to the officer: HEY HEY HEY HEY!!!! I didn't want to be drunk in public. I wanted to be drunk in a bar. THEY THREW ME IN PUBLIC!!!!! ARREST THEM!!!!!
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited August 2011
    Anyhoo, this glitch is fine with me. It levels people past the stupid exp from 101-105 and gives people some fun. The problem with it becoming legal would mean youd very soon start seeing noone buying heads and people hitting 100 in less than 3 days.... Least with heads they level slow enough (f2p- ers at least) to still do all of their cultis and some BHs and stuff @ level... I dont want to see even that last bit of longlife gameplay dissapear too.

Exactly, this is why I keep saying they should re-hash the particular boss into a "new" high level restricted instance.
    So thats close it down from a developer standpoint... But why are the players crying to close it down (a small number of players who are ironically 100-102 already)

Self-righteousness? Who the **** knows? It's like some people reporting others for having a non-TB/EG character with TB/EG hair. Just read the "It's the rules! You broke the rules!" like they're a bunch of kindergartners.

I mean there are good reasons to report some exploits...jump, wall, speed hacks in instances and botting in the old days obviously messes with in-game economy and affects everyone negatively. However, if they can't come up with a more meaningful argument than "it's the rules" it's really kind of sad to be still shouting for bans.
  • sethh
    sethh Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Play the game or quit the game that's the dilemmab:thanks

Why keep playing a broken game?
    Why keep complaining when you can find better games with American Devs that actually cares what players say?
    FFS this is more expensive than a P2P. b:bye
    b:pleasedI'm ignorant :)
  • jaxaether
    jaxaether Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    People have given plenty of reasons beyond a simple "it's against the rules". Sadly, others are too lazy to actually read the reasons given. Probably a lot of the same people who are too lazy to actually play the content of the game, and have no problem with players reaching end game in 2-3 week's time.

I see no point in reiterating the reasons exploiting this glitch is properly bannable. Why not actually either read what others have already pointed out many, many times in these 117 pages, or try to independently think through what it means to game play for so many players to completely skip through all of the game content? Wanna think more about how the ingame economy might be affected by so many endgame players?

Or you can continue to plug your ears, and alternate yelling "lalalalalala" and "stop QQing", and make yourselves look even sillier. You're only pointing out your inability to understand the issues at hand.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited August 2011
    Yet, look at what the previous few posters in support of banning people have been saying. Go read it and tell everyone here that is not basically their whole argument. I'm not responsible for responding to every single post, just as you have clearly not read every single post that I have written concerning the matter.