Let's talk FC glitch (read first)

Options

Comments

• jaxaether
    jaxaether Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Well that glitch (alongside powerleveling) made my days a lot boring.

Barely no one cares about mid game content anymore and it's sad.

I see people normal chat for HOURS for a bh69 or bh59 squad. What once was so easy for me to find a squad, just showing my clerc on disk and getting a random invite to whatever, now died. I spent 2 hours 1/2 on disk today, usually people cry for a cleric for bh69, not a single call anwsered, it's very depresing.

So much that I dual logged my own seeker, to get wines and go "solo" it. Is it how the game is suppose to be played now ? Even members of my faction don't care that much and still powerlevel to "not have to do those instances again" Well dammit, they are still, in here somewhere, people who like to do them and have a hard time getting them done and just give up.

Even on my barb, i got refused today to go fb79.. I'm lvl 93 at over 14k hp, demon with like 7 demon skills learned and got ditched "sorry we have 100+ sins tanking" like wth ???

b:cry

And THIS is exactly what people are looking right past when they say "let them level the way they want, it's only 20 stat points". They completely ignore the implications to the game. Between oracles, selling heads, and glitching/selling goon spots, there is very little beginning/mid game activity anymore. How can that possibly be good for the game as a whole? And THAT is why the rules are there, because to exploit glitches to the extent that this has been allowed is game-breaking.

It's not "just" 20 stat points, it's not just laissez faire gaming, rather it's changed the game dynamics to the extent that new players and those who want to enjoy the game experience are simply unable to do so any longer.

And what's worse, I see these same cheating players p-leveling to 100 or 103 or 105 and then complaining that they're bored and have nothing to do. Well you reap what you sow, people.
  • thedarkdavid
    thedarkdavid Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    to end this thread, TROLL TROLL TROLL, Fiesta online,

shouldnt be talking about the glitch and getting people to find this out trying to make more people manipulate it

i troll this just to end it already just talking about this glitch makes it easy to understand how to do it
    Archosaur----|
    Dreamweaver
    Aksar_Rain---|
    Frosteria
    HealentRyuon
    |
    Tsukanimia
    Aimselina
    |
    Maybiki
    Guardiantryu
    |
    Vyambia
    MY NOT BEING DELETED ALTS ON 2 SERVERS> FEAR THE DARK DAVID
  • Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
    Sir_Puma - Raging Tide Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ^
    But it gets awfully lonely doing it that way. .

Sorry I cut out some text, but that's the main idea of it.

What was once "fun", logging seeing if people needed help or setting squads to have quests done faster is now mostly a bareen landscape.

I used to play 14-16 hours a day, helping on everything and anything .Even things I didn't need at all...BH39 ? Sure, i'll go on my lvl 90 bm just to help you even if not tabbed, i dont care, it's fun !!

Now I log to do cube on my barb, "try" to find squads for my bh on cleric and farm a bit on my BM till I get bored enough just to alt-tab to check "if by miracle" someone would need me..
    Proud supporter of the new expansion. Sure it has it's share of bugs, like any games. But for a pure farmer/grinder, that's a whole lot of new mobs to go beat up b:chuckle
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    It started with selling runs and it ends with glitching... This game officialy revolves about nothing else then hurry to 100+ and running Nirvana's... I hope GM's will implant some more stuff for mid-lvles cause the game seems kinda rushed now... b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • Elendirah - Sanctuary
    Elendirah - Sanctuary Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Perfect World started as a regular mmorpg with x1 rates but turned into a high rate game, with all its bad connotations and consequences. Players can now just rush to the end, without gear progression, without taking the time to really learn their class, ignoring most of the content and leaving 99,99% of the map empty.
    But as it has already been said that's exactly what's the company wants. The fact that they still haven't fixed this or closed FCC is just another proof. And they very convenientely extended the rep sale so they could get more $ from those exploiting the glitch.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hideori - Lost City
    Hideori - Lost City Posts: 530 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    stop QQ about how fun it was before.

so, how come devs left such a stupid glitches and cant fix them? cant fix even those "dark holes" around orchid temple for so many years? players are banned for pk in pvp server, because ban somebody is way easier than make all SP into safe zone. its confusing how cheap this game really are. and how much moneys people spend on this ridiculous cheap game. they even dont care that overpowered fishes killing inocent players everyday and simply nobody can stop them, cause they're overpowered. that just ridiculous. devs failed so hard on pwi. no respect for them. no more cash shop from me. Im not QQ, I m angry. b:angry

now lets just gank everything around, we live in chaos anyway. gods dont care about us anymore.
  • FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
    FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Wonder how many pages this gets to before PWE starts to begin to care for their player base.

Or better yet, before our Community Manager manages the community.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    "Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • Daedallus - Sanctuary
    Daedallus - Sanctuary Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    One question...

Can anyone explay what fun it is to rush to lvl 105 in a month?
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    It's fun because when you combine the number 8 with an equals sign and a capital D, in that order... the faster you get to 105 the more equals signs get placed in between the 8 and the D, therefore making you one epic dragoon slayer.
  • Abstractive - Archosaur
    Abstractive - Archosaur Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    One question...

Can anyone explay what fun it is to rush to lvl 105 in a month?

Your e-peen gets TH
    IS big.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.
  • Daedallus - Sanctuary
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Lmao @ Janus and Abstractive b:laugh

I must have a really small e-peen then b:chuckle
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Yo I demand they get rid of this cheap glitch asap, asssain should be the only good class in fc, and aps should be the only way to go. **** everything else

REMOVE GLITCH!!!!!!!! People don't level legit anymore, like grinding 3rd map for 1000 hours without hyper.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Daedallus - Sanctuary
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Yo I demand they get rid of this cheap glitch asap, asssain should be the only good class in fc, and aps should be the only way to go. **** everything else

REMOVE GLITCH!!!!!!!! People don't level legit anymore, like grinding 3rd map for 1000 hours without hyper.

Yo, I demand all lvl 105 players to be investigated and banned if they are proven to have used goon glitch.

Just cause they are cheaters b:victory
  • Evinerre - Lost City
    Evinerre - Lost City Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

Gratz on 105 b:victory
  • BigFIuffy - Archosaur
    BigFIuffy - Archosaur Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

All that lvling you doing is why i have to carry you in League. BrolySpirit btw.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    All that lvling you doing is why i have to carry you in League. BrolySpirit btw.

b:dirty carry me heimerdinger
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • thumbs
    thumbs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Yo, I demand all lvl 105 players to be investigated and banned if they are proven to have used goon glitch.

Just cause they are cheaters b:victory

You can report a world boss luring to other players to get them killed with exact time, names, and location; they'll ask you for a screenshot which proves nothing. -They obviously lack the means to investigate. The ban is also just a small slap on the wrist. They get a little time off, but keep the XP and SP while they continue to play on their alt accounts. *Notice how low level mats are selling for close to 15k ea now, so starting an alt account to keep productive isn't a horrible idea.

If anything; they should declare it open season on the glitch allowing it's use for everyone. We're limited to 105 levels anyway, so many have already done it, and it's making them money for all the pots needed. All they need to do is let those afraid of being banned take advantage of it.
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I usually was always able to get into FF if I wanted to since I had to replace the cleric a lot of the time (since one is either really bad, flaky, or hard to find within the level range). But when it came to BH, I usually found myself buying wine and solo'ing with my venomancer instead since people can be impossible to find or rude in that they want Sins over nearly everything else.

Feels as if a huge chunk of the game has been taken away. Sure you can still quest and level up the long way as the dev's originally planned. But it gets awfully lonely doing it that way. The only place lower levels are active is usually BH. And not even that anymore.
    you forgot one important thing. it's no just sins they want, they want 5aps sins. even at my level (90) my sin has a hard time finding squads for anything..

and you can bet that a goodchuk of the game is gone. they could outright close fb 19-41 and no one would miss it realy. all they do these days is FC, "special fc", and alt fc

I would like to see hall of blasphemy(109 demon) and misty city(109 heaven) opened though..
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • Kinjeto - Raging Tide
    Kinjeto - Raging Tide Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

Does this mean we can also remove certain people from the game as well? b:laugh

I don't know what is more ironic, that PWI added Level 105 as an achievement to the Core Connect page or that this thread is now 105 pages.
    Time won't wake/make you wiser, but it will definitely wound you.
    b i t . l y /
    I was a man of ideas and action, but at the same time a gentleman. -- S a Z T u R
    Subtly is never my strong point, but I like to find the gaps in walls and the cracks in bricks.
    Are you kind of seeing what I'm saying. b:bye
  • Kittsuko - Sanctuary
    Kittsuko - Sanctuary Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Though I've seen these "goons" advertisements on the WC, I've never been in one. Is it really that good that people are charging a couple of mil for 30 minutes' worth?
  • Nniotora - Lost City
    Nniotora - Lost City Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Though I've seen these "goons" advertisements on the WC, I've never been in one. Is it really that good that people are charging a couple of mil for 30 minutes' worth?

i heard ppl going from 1 to 101 in 11hours worth so yea
    100% F2P legit 105 since starting this game. Full rank9 jaded +12 seeker. .tinyurl.com/nocashshopHaters gona hate cuz they cant play a game
  • ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver
    ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    you forgot one important thing. it's no just sins they want, they want 5aps sins. even at my level (90) my sin has a hard time finding squads for anything..

and you can bet that a goodchuk of the game is gone. they could outright close fb 19-41 and no one would miss it realy. all they do these days is FC, "special fc", and alt fc

I would like to see hall of blasphemy(109 demon) and misty city(109 heaven) opened though..

lvl cap is 105, so fb109... >.>
    hall of blasphemy was used for nirvana palace
    misty city was used for warsong city
  • Amup - Raging Tide
    Amup - Raging Tide Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

I don't know what is more ironic, that PWI added Level 105 as an achievement to the Core Connect page or that this thread is now 105 pages.

Come on, show yourself..who "dragoon glitched" the forums now b:chuckle
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

Thought 109 was lunar and warsong?
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Thought 109 was lunar and warsong?

nop :p

for example in nirvana, in the 2nd random room (with boss that spawns snakes (when he has time to spawn them :p ) ) in the back of the room, u can see a part of the wall disapear for a few seconds (at least i saw it when i was on low graphics on old comp)
    in the real FB there is a corridor there :p
  • SoKa - Lost City
    SoKa - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I fapped in frost once....do i get banned now?

OH WAIT...nvm.
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I'm aware of that, but it's about time we got 110 you think?
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I'm aware of that, but it's about time we got 110 you think?

so u QQ about FC but want lvl 110 just for a useless FB on our version? since we can get all cultis without it? could be good if they would add lvl 110 skills then lol. but i guess they would rather create a new race with 2 new classes
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2011
    Options
    so u QQ about FC but want lvl 110 just for a useless FB on our version? since we can get all cultis without it? could be good if they would add lvl 110 skills then lol. but i guess they would rather create a new race with 2 new classes
    our "99 skills" were originally for lvl109, and the chinese servers have it that way.

if you didn't notice I've given up on them fixing it. we should all just glitch it up cause PWE won't fix the damage once it's already done anyway. If they do I'll be shocked.

it's a losing battle to play legitametly anymore.

If they are going to do anything I'd LOVE to hear what it is.
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    our "99 skills" were originally for lvl109, and the chinese servers have it that way.

if you didn't notice I've given up on them fixing it. we should all just glitch it up cause PWE won't fix the damage once it's already done anyway. If they do I'll be shocked.

it's a losing battle to play legitametly anymore.

If they are going to do anything I'd LOVE to hear what it is.

The devs are working on it fixing, and the level cap in China is the same as ours. Also, since so many people slipped under their fingers with the way they chose to ban people, you can now screenie chats and get people banned that way for it. Which is the way it should have worked from the beginning.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit