Let's talk FC glitch (read first)

Comments

• Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    the level cap in China is the same as ours.
    no, last I heard their cap was 110, if not higher

and devs working.. I've heard that before.. shall I count the number of patches they've been "working" on a fix?
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    our "99 skills" were originally for lvl109, and the chinese servers have it that way.

if you didn't notice I've given up on them fixing it. we should all just glitch it up cause PWE won't fix the damage once it's already done anyway. If they do I'll be shocked.

it's a losing battle to play legitametly anymore.

If they are going to do anything I'd LOVE to hear what it is.

I thought it was 100 skills? And the Celestial culti included fb109, not 99 skills... b:question
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2011
    I thought it was 100 skills? And the Celestial culti included fb109, not 99 skills... b:question
    the bosses in hall of blasphemy drop "99" books
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    no, last I heard their cap was 110, if not higher

and devs working.. I've heard that before.. shall I count the number of patches they've been "working" on a fix?

Thats just stupid player rumor. Frankie confirmed it was 105 just like ours when the PWIC started. As for devs "working," yeah I usually take the same stance as you. Probably won't happen for a long time. But PWCN was pretty proactive and actually responded quickly this time, judging by Frankie's response so maybe they are actually looking at it. A girl can dream. and hey, dreaming is free right?

PW-China's level cap is 105 just like us :)

Found in this thread: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=13982441&highlight=level#post13982441
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2011
    I've heard of 110s *shrugs* pictures have 110s in them.. idk. maybe the cap was lowered then..
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    the bosses in hall of blasphemy drop "99" books

I even remember having to kill Beelzebub in Renegade for the Immortal (Celestial) culti...

Saying they drop 99 skills doesn't mean the culti required fb109 before being able to use them, which is what I took your first post to mean. My apologies if I've misinterpreted your words. The fact is, though, fb109 was the final point for the last culti quests.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited August 2011
    We also went 5v6 the Brazil team and beat them without losing one person lol.

Was that one also without your cleric? If so, that's pretty sad...or maybe the other teams just didn't put clerics on their team, which is a bad idea...

b:shocked
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I've heard of 110s *shrugs* pictures have 110s in them.. idk. maybe the cap was lowered then..

I think a lot of the p.servers have weird caps. Also, I think back when this was a p2p game there as an fb109 and 110 was the cap. I'm not sure about that though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2011
    I think a lot of the p.servers have weird caps. Also, I think back when this was a p2p game there as an fb109 and 110 was the cap. I'm not sure about that though.
    p-servers are generally 150 (the true hard-cap as the game is written atm). the p2p thing seems logical however
  • HardnHeavy - Raging Tide
    HardnHeavy - Raging Tide Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Soon this here will become one of the most viewed threads on this forum. It's rank 15 or so now.
  • PVM_only - Sanctuary
    PVM_only - Sanctuary Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    there is an easy way to stop the glitch fast while they w8 for the patch.

change the exp that the dragons drop to 1 EXP (i know that the dragons on the second half would be affected too but would make a stop on the dragon abusers and dragon sellers).

and one thing that is in topic: dont you think its about time to bring OLD FCC back? we have more powerfull ppl then before and better gear and stuff, think we could handle OLD FCC now.

honestly i think that the fact that we are able to CRAFT FCC gear is very usefull cause it makes ppl stop farming heads to sell cause mats also drop on the center mobs and on heads.

just an idea to make the game better.

but has usual GM's only see this post if is someway money related and even if they can bring OLD FCC back they wont cause all of the QQers that are selling the FCC for the lower lvl's (that i think should be banable btw).
  • Zarni - Dreamweaver
    Zarni - Dreamweaver Posts: 258 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    and one thing that is in topic: dont you think its about time to bring OLD FCC back? we have more powerfull ppl then before and better gear and stuff, think we could handle OLD FCC now.

honestly i think that the fact that we are able to CRAFT FCC gear is very usefull cause it makes ppl stop farming heads to sell cause mats also drop on the center mobs and on heads.

just an idea to make the game better.

How would having another gear instance that no one bothers to farm help anything? Who will be farming this FC gear? When it took 6 months to a year to go from 80-100 this might have made sense..... might.....

FC gear is mostly rather lame, now that the game is so flooded with lvl 100s. They would have to add a way to upgrade it like (or with) nirvana to make it useful at all, even then it would be like Lunar or TT3-x (farmed mostly by high APS for profit and generally ignored otherwise).

There are so few real "new" players in this game now that it is pointless to return to the old-school, grind-heavy game of 2 years ago. If 95% of active players are over lvl 90, the new people will (understandably) want to reach those levels quickly, to take part in the social aspect (which is the real draw to any MMO).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ArchAngeLi - Harshlands
    ArchAngeLi - Harshlands Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I like how developers (and GMs) make this thread to mantain the illusion of our voice being heard. I highly doubt the developers are actually doing something to fix this thing. Perhaps they are busy designing r10 or something. No time to fix a glitch that makes people reach endgame faster and spend more moneyz on endgame gear :D
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2011
    I like how developers (and GMs) make this thread to mantain the illusion of our voice being heard.
    I am not a gm, nor a dev
  • BigFIuffy - Archosaur
    BigFIuffy - Archosaur Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    add a poll asking whether or not we want it to stay please. Moderators closed mine.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LilNai - Harshlands
    LilNai - Harshlands Posts: 481 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    add a poll asking whether or not we want it to stay please. Moderators closed mine.

*Idiots masquerading as moderators closed yours.
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    to take part in the social aspect (which is the real draw to any MMO).

Care to elaborate on this?
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Care to elaborate on this?

Hop on the roofs in West Archosaur while listening to profanities in faction chat?

b:cute
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2011
    Hop on the roofs in West Archosaur while listening to profanities in faction chat?

b:cute
    only profanities? I swear we had worse in my former faction
  • BlubZ - Heavens Tear
    BlubZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited August 2011

150 was lvlcap on p2p version tho look at ecatomb duh? why 2 years ago lvl115 axes dropped? just for fun maybe ? anyways i dun care but warsong is fb109 heaven for sure other stuff i dunno and lalalala =)
  • Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
    Sir_Puma - Raging Tide Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Lvl 110 pots still drop in hell/heaven, lol b:laugh
    Proud supporter of the new expansion. Sure it has it's share of bugs, like any games. But for a pure farmer/grinder, that's a whole lot of new mobs to go beat up b:chuckle
  • austinthelazyboy
    austinthelazyboy Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    So what if there is a glitch in FC? I think sin's shadow escape should be fixed first ._.

whats wrong with the shadow escape
  • _Petal_ - Harshlands
    _Petal_ - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited August 2011

Error: The server could not process your question! Please try rephrasing it.
    Suggestion:
    What isn't wrong with Shadow Escape?
    They made fun of me because I wasn't a R8 Psychic...and then came third cast. It's not funny anymore.

Reason 88 to buy a makeover scroll:
    gomba: "Your butt looks like an eggplant."
    Q_Q
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    edited August 2011

Well its the "OP" part of sins in PVP. Very few things knock them out of Shadow Escape.

It's an "accepted" skill in PVE though and pretty much a godsend for removing aggro quickly.
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Petition for max lv 150. b:shutup

Check dev old archive, restore it, and fill the blank space with copy pasta from current database.
    Or look at other pwe games then copy pasta it to pwi, for lv 150 expansion.

Benefit =
    1. New rank for sure
    2. Chance for new skills
    3. New item, armor, and weapon
    4. New (copy pasta) area
    5. New pets
    6. New mount / flyer
    7. New packs
    8. Higher level of economy
    9. New player without power level / cash shop / crazy trading will have a long journey
    10. New bug / glitch
    11. New complains
    12. More wall of text spam in system chat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • toast223
    toast223 Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited August 2011

Check dev old archive, restore it, and fill the blank space with copy pasta from current database.

Benefit =
    new shiet

fixed
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    edited August 2011

Benefit =
    1. New rank for sure
    2. Chance for new skills
    3. New item, armor, and weapon
    4. New (copy pasta) area
    5. New pets
    6. New mount / flyer
    7. New packs
    8. Higher level of economy
    9. New player without power level / cash shop / crazy trading will have a long journey
    10. New bug / glitch
    11. New complains
    12. More wall of text spam in system chat
    13. Me playing the game again :D

Fixed for humor..
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    only profanities? I swear we had worse in my former faction

Well I wouldn't know, it's been quite a long time since I was in a decent faction. When your faction has like 4 members online out of 130 at any given time and you've never seen 30 people on at the same time, profanities would be about as rare as a Philosopher's Stone.

But I did get the impression that larger TW factions are more... racy. It sure did appear that way in my short-lived time in such a faction. There was hugging, licking and all kinds of perversity all over the place. I sure hope that the outside of this basement does not follow that, I'd rather not be licked by a random person whenever I run out of Mountain Dew and my grandmother is in the hospital.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • LilNai - Harshlands
    LilNai - Harshlands Posts: 481 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Well I wouldn't know, it's been quite a long time since I was in a decent faction. When your faction has like 4 members online out of 130 at any given time and you've never seen 30 people on at the same time, profanities would be about as rare as a Philosopher's Stone.

But I did get the impression that larger TW factions are more... racy. It sure did appear that way in my short-lived time in such a faction. There was hugging, licking and all kinds of perversity all over the place. I sure hope that the outside of this basement does not follow that, I'd rather not be licked by a random person whenever I run out of Mountain Dew and my grandmother is in the hospital.

*Licks Olblaze*
  • Templar - Sanctuary
    Templar - Sanctuary Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I heard that gooning isn't healty at all.

20110814222436.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us