Let's talk FC glitch (read first)

Options

Comments

• zizoun
    zizoun Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Just wanted to point out how much more this became an issue directly after making seekers who are so powerful aoe. Infact making a seeker for this glitch is fairly popular as far as I can tell. Almost think I like the idea of blood paint not working on vortex, so seekers wouldnt be so invincible.

Said the OP sin able to solo FC :/
  • bearyflair
    bearyflair Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Fixing the Dragoons glitch is nice but what will happen with all the people who abused the glitch? Clearly they gained an unfair leveling advantage over the others (even if they're a minority of players) so what kind of compensation will be given to those who didn't exploited that glitch?

Maybe something along the rumor I've heard a few weeks ago would be nice: Someone said that PW was gonna reset all the levels gained with the glitch. I don't think it would be too hard to check who gained a lot of levels in a short ammount of time, so resetting the gained levels plus banning/suspending the abusers would be nice.
  • Kreuz - Raging Tide
    Kreuz - Raging Tide Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Just wanted to point out how much more this became an issue directly after making seekers who are so powerful aoe. Infact making a seeker for this glitch is fairly popular as far as I can tell. Almost think I like the idea of blood paint not working on vortex, so seekers wouldnt be so invincible.

I think it is a better idea to remove BP from the entire game.
  • dream2die
    dream2die Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    If someone can handle pulling 50 of those dragons a time it proves more skill then a sin stealthing all mobs and just killing the bosses. Something sins can do in a much shorter timespan still. I've seen and heard people trying the glitch and simply getting whacked by the mobs in a blink of an eye due to lack of good enough gear or failure to know their class.

If people consider this killing the game, sins killing all bosses and selling fc's should be considered game killers a lot more.
  • Kinjeto - Raging Tide
    Kinjeto - Raging Tide Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    dream2die wrote: »
    If someone can handle pulling 50 of those dragons a time it proves more skill then a sin stealthing all mobs and just killing the bosses. Something sins can do in a much shorter timespan still. I've seen and heard people trying the glitch and simply getting whacked by the mobs in a blink of an eye due to lack of good enough gear or failure to know their class.

If people consider this killing the game, sins killing all bosses and selling fc's should be considered game killers a lot more.

Pheonix Valley is/was put there for a reason

It begs the question, how is PW going to fix up this mess. By mess I am definately saying **** storm. Not just bog in the hole. To put it nicely.
    Time won't wake/make you wiser, but it will definitely wound you.
    b i t . l y /
    I was a man of ideas and action, but at the same time a gentleman. -- S a Z T u R
    Subtly is never my strong point, but I like to find the gaps in walls and the cracks in bricks.
    Are you kind of seeing what I'm saying. b:bye
  • Dakaruch - Lost City
    Dakaruch - Lost City Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    None of this glitches would be needed in the 1st place if the xp curve after lvl 100 wasn't so retardedly messed up. You need 535 mil xp for lvl 103 which is easily done with frost glitch. However, go lvl to 103 doing normal frost not being a sin. You have to kill everything, to get ****ty xp from bosses, and then 1% from big room.
    Imo, this whole thread isn't more than a bunch of qq from badly geared people that can't do the glitch, cause as always, if you were able to do it, you'd be doing it all the time and would **** about how unfair it is for the other players, how those who have glitched it should be banned and their xp taken, etc.
    If this is bannable, then maybe you should look into sins soloing frost in 10 min, getting to big room and selling it, which is even more lame. But that's fine by you bunch of sad ****s that probably can't even solo frost for yourselves and go buy it from some **** sin making money out of you to get better geared and then **** your *** in pvp.
    The forum community in this game surpasses the limit of being lame and takes it to a whole new different lvl.
    Either way, this only makes a difference to sins as there's alot of them lvl 105 now and can't be seen by anyone. Everyone else, grats on your extra attribute points? Lol.
  • Razorburn - Dreamweaver
    Razorburn - Dreamweaver Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    How in the world is any sin doing fc in "ten minutes" as im always seeing on forum? A sin cant even holy path to the end that fast considering the 2nd boss is a 5 min wait atleast.Only thing a sin has going for him is not having to kill the mobs past the second boss and killing the bosses themselves very fast.
  • Yuniryu - Raging Tide
    Yuniryu - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    How in the world is any sin doing fc in "ten minutes" as im always seeing on forum? A sin cant even holy path to the end that fast considering the 2nd boss is a 5 min wait atleast.Only thing a sin has going for him is not having to kill the mobs past the second boss and killing the bosses themselves very fast.

Its called Exaggeration. They are mixing it up with you tube videos. Some people forget that videos are played at like 10x the speed of the actual thing they have recorded lol.b:laughb:laughb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Daedallus - Sanctuary
    Daedallus - Sanctuary Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Its called Exaggeration. They are mixing it up with you tube videos. Some people forget that videos are played at like 10x the speed of the actual thing they have recorded lol.b:laughb:laughb:laugh

Gratz on post 1000 b:victory

IMO goonz is a glitch and should be ( seems now it is ) bannable. Period.

However, I agree it takes skill ( and good gear ) do actually do the glitch and get away with it.

It doesn't have the power to create high-level noobs, like plvling via FCC heads room does.
  • HardToThink - Lost City
    HardToThink - Lost City Posts: 967 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

/Jme on lost city solos in under 25 with nv daggers.
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
    [SIGPIC]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/25yzm05jpg.png/[/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/HardToYawn?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase
  • Nniotora - Lost City
    Nniotora - Lost City Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    /Jme on lost city solos in under 25 with nv daggers.

broederjr soloes it in same time as bm :O
    100% F2P legit 105 since starting this game. Full rank9 jaded +12 seeker. .tinyurl.com/nocashshopHaters gona hate cuz they cant play a game
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Hilarious how someone complains about sins soloing FCC and then selling them.

When sins get no advantage whatsoever other than their high single-target DPS in selling FCCs. After all, you can't sell an FCC that still has all the mobs.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Hilarious how someone complains about sins soloing FCC and then selling them.

When sins get no advantage whatsoever other than their high single-target DPS in selling FCCs. After all, you can't sell an FCC that still has all the mobs.

skipping the first three rooms
    skipping the mobs after big room entrance
    self buffing with BP

those all seem kind of advantageous to me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chickpea - Lost City
    Chickpea - Lost City Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

I always wondered that to - sounds like bs to me lol. I need at least 30-35 minutes to solo full FCC on my sin. Its not that the bosses takes more than a few seconds but you still have to run the entire instance to the far back, kill all the guards and than the waiting 5 min at second boss. Doing exp room alone takes around 5-8 minutes as well.

Also when you sell FCC you have to clear all the mobs up to Big Room and sins AOE skills sucks. So its not that much faster doing it on a sin than running it on a BM (i have a 5.0 100+ BM to so i think i can compare lol). Of course sins can still skip around 50% of the mobs while the BM has to kill those in the back and mobs around first boss, but BMs also have superior AOE skills, so it evens out.
  • AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary
    AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    skipping the first three rooms
    skipping the mobs after big room entrance
    self buffing with BP

those all seem kind of advantageous to me.

So is a herc, a nix I.e any other pet for tanking or dps.

So is plumeshell, so is IH being able to be stacked and cast on the caster itself.

So is Invoke, so it their natural ability to gain more HP and phys def. per statpoint.

So is marrow phys.mag, so is Diamond sutra.

So is white/black voodoo, so is Soul of vengeance/ stunning/ silence and retaliation.

The list is longer and you know it.
    Don't get me wrong, sins -are- OP and unbalanced where pvp is concerned but even -that- has lost it's meaning with all the facerolling r9's who DO beat 3-sparking-coming-out-of-stealth-to-fapfapfap-you-to-death sins.
    but if you wanna look at it that way every buff, special to it's class, can be called an unfair advantage,

This utter bullsh*tting on sins about them has long since lost it's point when someone (idk -who- or which several people) made the reference back to the days that it wasn't "QQ sins OP" or "QQ Sins can do everything."

No. it was the veno.

When you asked a veno why he/she was doing what he did.
    -9 out of 10 times: "because i can."

Same thing is happening now and suddenly it's a bigger deal ? get off it.
    Stop b*tching and moaning on who has the upperhand or not and find a way around it.(<-- not personally directed at you)

The sins apparently did.
    All you need is something to believe in. -Solar_one. <-- <3 mah snoockums, mah hubby, mah eberyfing. :3

Lag; You think yours is bad ? It took Jesus 3 days to Respawn !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Current games aren't -games- anymore, just light shows operated by win buttons, lol."
    "ah sh*t, were gonna die!.... but it's still cool!" -INTMDATOR
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    LOL at everyone trying to justify using a glitch "because sins have stealth." Reading the last few pages gave me a good laugh.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    Susamajii - Lost City Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    To his credit, Frankie doesn't come across as lazy.

Though not getting a response from the Devs sounds very very likely...

In dealing with Frankie alot in the last month due to the PWIC tournament I can say without a doubt he is not lazy at all. Any delay is absolutely China's fault not on PWI's end.
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • HardToThink - Lost City
    HardToThink - Lost City Posts: 967 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    In dealing with Frankie alot in the last month due to the PWIC tournament I can say without a doubt he is not lazy at all. Any delay is absolutely China's fault not on PWI's end.

Has lost city won yet? b:thanks
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
    [SIGPIC]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/25yzm05jpg.png/[/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/HardToYawn?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I don't think we doubt frankie himself, but more the entire team of GMs that are supposed to be running the game. you can go months without a ticket being answered. they only acknowledge bugs when it's not advantageous to them, they don't push china to fix anything.. etc. (even skills worded wrong are not fixed..)

i mean look at the first 98 players on the ranking, do you think they did that with hard work, or with goonz?
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I don't think we doubt frankie himself, but more the entire team of GMs that are supposed to be running the game. you can go months without a ticket being answered. they only acknowledge bugs when it's not advantageous to them, they don't push china to fix anything.. etc. (even skills worded wrong are not fixed..)

You can't push anyone to do anything they don't care about. You must all remember china is first and foremost worried about themselves. Anything extra from other versions are a on the back burner.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary

• Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    You can't push anyone to do anything they don't care about. You must all remember china is first and foremost worried about themselves. Anything extra from other versions are a on the back burner.
    these bugs don't just effect us. it's PW-wide, but they don't recognize themas bugs until the $$ goes down
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2011
    Options
    these bugs don't just effect us. it's PW-wide, but they don't recognize themas bugs until the $$ goes down

No they don't because all the version have different sales. Chinese players don't have pack sales and they don't have rep sales. Their level of gear to handle such a bug is nothing compared to ours. No one can probably even dream of using that bug like we do on the other version of this game.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary

• Yasnani - Archosaur
    Yasnani - Archosaur Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    First off lets think about this. Why would they fix this glitch when this glitch alone has sold more Rep for Rank 8 and sold more Rank 9 items for them than any other time they've ever put this **** on sale.

If they wanted to fix this glitch this glitch would have been history a few days after it was discovered.

The hard truth is is that this glitch is making PWI money so in other words it's just another cash cow. Anyone notice that before this glitch the rep sales and the R9 item sales were about every 6 months and now suddenly after the "glitch" was discovered it comes every two months?

Yeah, they'll fix it when they get sick of making money, which will be never.

And imagine how much money they'll lose if they "suspend" everyone caught exploiting this glitch. That's three days that half the population will not be spending money for gold.

YEAH RIGHT!!! That will be the day.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Chinese players could probably handle it because they can still have highly refined 2nd cast. There are crappy squads on PWI doing smaller pulls too, or do you people honestly believe every random "special FCC" squad is doing 200-500 a pull with a R9 full jades tank?

Come to think of it, not a lot of BMs on PWI have R9 either because of obvious reasons.

It's not a problem in PW-CN because like many said before:

Hypers are not usable in FCC in PW-CN. Wake the **** up and realize this **** is only on PWI's platter.

Like I said, don't know why PWI is even attempting a fix considering having people level up as fast as possible is certainly what PWI wants, or did they think this went too far or something? They should at least make a high level Dragoon-like instance for people to revel in. Call it compensation for removing one of the better PvE endgame content they have. (Albeit accidental)
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • jaxaether
    jaxaether Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I think it's pretty sad that it took longer for this thread to get to 102 pages than it takes the cheaters to get 102 levels. If that's not a sign that the game is deeply damaged, I don't know what is.

But huge kudos on your corporate decision to sanction the forming of glitch squads, which was to many of us pretty solid proof of glitch exploitation.

You have additional proof in your records of players' levels and the speed at which they've advanced. Now suspend the offenders or ban them and roll back those levels. That will begin to set things right.
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    Susamajii - Lost City Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Has lost city won yet? b:thanks

No but we did practice against a China team today. We lost one and won one. We lost the first one i had some glitch where i got ported out right as the match started then came in late so they were outnumbered 4v5. We were doing 5v5 match because 2 of our players were asleep.

We also went 5v6 the Brazil team and beat them without losing one person lol.
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    No but we did practice against a China team today. We lost one and won one. We lost the first one i had some glitch where i got ported out right as the match started then came in late so they were outnumbered 4v5. We were doing 5v5 match because 2 of our players were asleep.

huehuehuehue
  • Aquilez - Sanctuary
    Aquilez - Sanctuary Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

even tho i'm from Brasil, i dont like playing with other brasilians because of things like that, most of us are too lazzy or stupid to actualy try learn things b:surrender
  • Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
    Sir_Puma - Raging Tide Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Well that glitch (alongside powerleveling) made my days a lot boring.

Barely no one cares about mid game content anymore and it's sad.

I see people normal chat for HOURS for a bh69 or bh59 squad. What once was so easy for me to find a squad, just showing my clerc on disk and getting a random invite to whatever, now died. I spent 2 hours 1/2 on disk today, usually people cry for a cleric for bh69, not a single call anwsered, it's very depresing.

So much that I dual logged my own seeker, to get wines and go "solo" it. Is it how the game is suppose to be played now ? Even members of my faction don't care that much and still powerlevel to "not have to do those instances again" Well dammit, they are still, in here somewhere, people who like to do them and have a hard time getting them done and just give up.

Even on my barb, i got refused today to go fb79.. I'm lvl 93 at over 14k hp, demon with like 7 demon skills learned and got ditched "sorry we have 100+ sins tanking" like wth ???

b:cry
    Proud supporter of the new expansion. Sure it has it's share of bugs, like any games. But for a pure farmer/grinder, that's a whole lot of new mobs to go beat up b:chuckle
  • RosangeIa - Heavens Tear
    RosangeIa - Heavens Tear Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ^

That's exactly why I'm wary of even getting back on the game anymore lol. I love my mystic but people have booted me out of parties just so they could take a sin instead. It's depressing.

I usually was always able to get into FF if I wanted to since I had to replace the cleric a lot of the time (since one is either really bad, flaky, or hard to find within the level range). But when it came to BH, I usually found myself buying wine and solo'ing with my venomancer instead since people can be impossible to find or rude in that they want Sins over nearly everything else.

And you are right... questing areas are pretty deserted these days. I remember leveling up this mystic. Tusk Town was one of the bigger memories for me for some reason when I first played as a cleric. And I remember the area being really active with people running around killing those princesses. It was hard to get them unless you were in a squad because people would go after them right after they spawned. now? You pretty much have free reign over the place (and also have plenty of time to farm those mid-mats right around there without people running by and grabbing them before you do).

Feels as if a huge chunk of the game has been taken away. Sure you can still quest and level up the long way as the dev's originally planned. But it gets awfully lonely doing it that way. The only place lower levels are active is usually BH. And not even that anymore.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Here since October 2008 ;)

Check out my Art Corner:
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1212861