Another best of.. thread...woo.

Options

Comments

• StudmuffinIX - Archosaur
    StudmuffinIX - Archosaur Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    You didnt read my post is only an example of your loud-mouthed-only-listen-to-yourself-ignorance rather than a "win".

I was talking about not armaing anyone in pwic to stay alive, not to try and 1 shot them at that kinda gear level, (which is what the thread subject had moved to) hell no would I arma shrimp I learned that from pwi torunament a while back missing twice on shrimp and met together is a pain.

Not a random vs 20 ascend ninja arma bomb, which ive been arma bombing groups since I was 8X, besides any barb with some balls could do that on a suicide run, your demon too so yours should crit much more often, im only 19k hp standing after all, only hit yellowlight for 10k with it if I remember, and it was mostly the LAs and AAs that die from that, just like how BLOODMYSTIC is so impressed by his BIDS 1 shotting people then fleeing, which I bet your in full support of. b:surrender

I wouldnt call that boasting, just stating im willing to go after uneven opponents and try coming out on top.
    Its not like I go round going: "LOLOLOL I 1 SHOT U AHHAHA IN YOUR FACE NOW IM PRO YO!"

PvE wise- im also a fist build barb too, I switched during a x2 a while back but the intention had always been for crit/accuracy with axe just fists being a bonus, im trying to make up for hp loss with all this speed levelling to catch up on a little vit, but ocean orbs being so cheap nowdays at like half the price of vit stones refinement became easy to make up for hp.

ok lets clear things up... zai KNEW that he wasnt going to be prioritized by your DDs, so we told him to just annoy cursed as much as he could without fear of dying. and that was exactly what he did and guess what he only died seconds before i did and i was the last to fall. honestly YOU were not prioritized by our DDs at all (or atleast shouldn't have been). so you could have in all honesty arma'd some of our DDs and gotten away with it....

and tw wise.... i have yet to see ANY barb do the things zai has been able to do.... like survive on a crystal without any support what so ever and every DD in the opposing faction attacking him.... twice b:dirty
    once was against narla, when elusive first won. and the second was with rescind when we beat nemesis.

and also zai will be the first to admit he isn't that good in pk. not becuase he doesn't know how to, but because he has a pure tw built which isn't good for pk... kk there ya go :D
  • XPuLsEoFHeLL - Archosaur
    XPuLsEoFHeLL - Archosaur Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    why is everyone so mad around here b:shocked
  • BigFIuffy - Archosaur
    BigFIuffy - Archosaur Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

and also zai will be the first to admit he isn't that good in pk. not becuase he doesn't know how to, but because he has a pure tw built which isn't good for pk... kk there ya go :D

ill show you full tw built.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Martin - Harshlands
    Martin - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ill show you full tw built.

Stop being useless and re-roll sin please. While your at it, beg for a new pvp server so I can entertain myself again for a few months. b:bye

Missing on sins, O how I remember the days when bm's and barb's sharded weapons with accuracy shards before aps obsession.
    PvE = F2P PvP = P2P
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    so uh fluffy its too bad i don't understand your sentiment anymore because my wizard is kind of a hot thing right now in the pee vee ee
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    Zhadi - Archosaur Posts: 695 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    this is a best of thread.
    just cuz somebody won/lost the PWIC doesnt make them the best or worst of their class.

just cuz somebody can do certain things that others can't doesnt make them better or worse at the class.

the time when skill actually somewhat mattered in this game is over.

at first it was entertaining to read all these posts on this thread cuz i thought they were trolls, but the more you all post, the more it's obvious that nobody is trolling, rather defending their case because this seems to be so serious.

well, i have one thing to say.

CH-CH-CH-CH-CHILL OUT BROS!
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    just cuz somebody can do certain things that others can't doesnt make them better or worse at the class.

Actually, that`s pretty much the definition of skill in general, that is if we exclude the variables(gear etc.).
    the time when skill actually somewhat mattered in this game is over.

If there was no skill, luck, whatever you call the variable, all the fights would end always the same. Hence there is something affecting, call it luck or skill. But calling it simply luck would make a ridiculous argument.

at first it was entertaining to read all these posts on this thread cuz i thought they were trolls, but the more you all post, the more it's obvious that nobody is trolling, rather defending their case because this seems to be so serious.

To put it simply, there are trolls and there are trolls. Other find it amusing to actually make somebody seem outright ridiculous, others are tha handicapped trolls, spamming insults & "U MAD???".

On a hypothetical level, would somebody want to make other seem stupid, he would make fun of what the other did or said/etc. Now the other will likely defend him/herself somehow, dismissing those arguments in a valid manner would the one defending look simple or stupid, hence troll gets what he/she is after. I myself cant bother trolling for the sake of trolling, I tend to have a goal to make ppl think with their own brains.
    well, i have one thing to say.

CH-CH-CH-CH-CHILL OUT BROS!

Coming from you? lol

Ps. Kitty cant bother correcting the obvious fallacy in your post, woulda have to write too much.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • Zarbone - Archosaur
    Zarbone - Archosaur Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Give it more time Zhadi. When everybody has R9 they gotta show some skill then :<
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Actually, that`s pretty much the definition of skill in general, that is if we exclude the variables(gear etc.).

If there was no skill, luck, whatever you call the variable, all the fights would end always the same. Hence there is something affecting, call it luck or skill. But calling it simply luck would make a ridiculous argument.

To put it simply, there are trolls and there are trolls. Other find it amusing to actually make somebody seem outright ridiculous, others are tha handicapped trolls, spamming insults & "U MAD???".

On a hypothetical level, would somebody want to make other seem stupid, he would make fun of what the other did or said/etc. Now the other will likely defend him/herself somehow, dismissing those arguments in a valid manner would the one defending look simple or stupid, hence troll gets what he/she is after. I myself cant bother trolling for the sake of trolling, I tend to have a goal to make ppl think with their own brains.

Coming from you? lol

Ps. Kitty cant bother correcting the obvious fallacy in your post, woulda have to write too much.

lol ya take ur precious time to point out how i'm wrong when i'm just telling yall to chill, if you decided to take offense to this... well just shows who one prime example of people who take this too seriously is. XD
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    Options
    lol ya take ur precious time to point out how i'm wrong when i'm just telling yall to chill, if you decided to take offense to this... well just shows who one prime example of people who take this too seriously is. XD

Kitty finds it amusing how pretty objective conversation is judged as "serious businezz" and therefore as something to be avoided. Maybe kitty is growing up but he thinks that we`re actually having better convos than back in the days when it was all trolling, insults, comebacks, etc. Kitty believes that civilized conversation doesnt mean taking things seriously but mutual respect as human beings, which kitty believes to be a good thing.

Ps. Maybe you should try growing up, it aint all bad.
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Kitty finds it amusing how pretty objective conversation is judged as "serious businezz" and therefore as something to be avoided. Maybe kitty is growing up but he thinks that we`re actually having better convos than back in the days when it was all trolling, insults, comebacks, etc. Kitty believes that civilized conversation doesnt mean taking things seriously but mutual respect as human beings, which kitty believes to be a good thing.

Ps. Maybe you should try growing up, it aint all bad.

says the person talking in third person as "kitty"
    lol k
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    Options
    says the person talking in third person as "kitty"
    lol k

Coming from the guy who wrote a backstory for his character, lol. Btw, lets assume we`d have a guy who is mature to the bone, born in the stone age like blood but he wouldnt speak English, least proper English. Now would inability to speak foreign language, English in this case, be any factor regarding how mature the guy is? Kitty thought so.
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Coming from the guy who wrote a backstory for his character, lol. Btw, lets assume we`d have a guy who is mature to the bone, born in the stone age like blood but he wouldnt speak English, least proper English. Now would inability to speak foreign language, English in this case, be any factor regarding how mature the guy is? Kitty thought so.

you're absolutely right mr kitty

there. you can relax now.
  • Metridium - Archosaur
    Metridium - Archosaur Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    What's wrong with creating a backstory for your character? I wish I had the creativity to do the same. It could possible make PWI less boring for me.

Zhadi, add me into your story. b:surrender
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    Options
    What's wrong with creating a backstory for your character? I wish I had the creativity to do the same. It could possible make PWI less boring for me.

Zhadi, add me into your story. b:surrender

it was a thread in the first elusive forums.
    somebody suggested that we all make backstories for our characters.
    i wasn't the only one who posted, but people choose to twist stories around to try and make an invalid point. and then they try to talk to me about immaturity lol.
  • Metridium - Archosaur
    Metridium - Archosaur Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ADD ME INTO YOUR STORY DAMNITb:angry
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ADD ME INTO YOUR STORY DAMNITb:angry

"...

One day, Zhadi met an assassin named Metridium. Although this assassin was great at what he did, he could not ever be a deciding factor in TW for the fact that he was just not equipped with the skills necessary to do anything there (cuz, as we all know, sins ****ing suck at TW, no matter how good they think they may be). Inspired by Zhadi's prowess in war, he decided to train into archer mode and now goes by the name of.... METALOGUE!

Zhadi wanted to train Metalogue as he grew into an all-out archer, but soon discovered that Metalogue needed no help. Simply by watching, he had learned all he needed to know and now he's better than most of the other **** *** archers on this server.

-End of Metalogue Chapter"
  • Metalogue - Archosaur
    Metalogue - Archosaur Posts: 320 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    b:cuteb:cuteb:cute
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    RioNHale - Archosaur Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    LOL you guys.

I tried that too but it was fail... it went something like...
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • IkrxD - Archosaur
    IkrxD - Archosaur Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    wut......
    Random: That name is so creative... b:sleep | Me: [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IkrxDD - Archosaur
    IkrxDD - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    the......
  • IkrxDDD - Archosaur
    IkrxDDD - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    hell...?
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    RioNHale - Archosaur Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Oh man I fail b:cry
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
    edited August 2011
    Options
    "...

One day, Zhadi met an assassin named Metridium. Although this assassin was great at what he did, he could not ever be a deciding factor in TW for the fact that he was just not equipped with the skills necessary to do anything there (cuz, as we all know, sins ****ing suck at TW, no matter how good they think they may be). Inspired by Zhadi's prowess in war, he decided to train into archer mode and now goes by the name of.... METALOGUE!

Zhadi wanted to train Metalogue as he grew into an all-out archer, but soon discovered that Metalogue needed no help. Simply by watching, he had learned all he needed to know and now he's better than most of the other **** *** archers on this server.

-End of Metalogue Chapter"

OH WADAFAK I WANT A STORY TOO YO b:sad
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    Options
    OH WADAFAK I WANT A STORY TOO YO b:sad

"...

On one occasion, after a long day at work, Zhadi was walking home and along passed a homosexual blademaster who goes by the name of Studmuffin, or SIutmuffin for those who know him better (there are obvious reasons behind that. its not just a nickname).

SIutmuffin insisted on being penetrated, but Zhadi denied him. One day, because of peer pressure from Zhadi, SIutmuffin decided to try women out. He ended up marrying a girl named Aratainia and fell in love. Then he was butt hurt when she turned to marry Metridium/Metalogue instead because he had a bigger pixelated *****. SIutmuffin was so heartbroken, he went *** again.

-end of SIut Chapter"
    edited August 2011
    Options
    "...

On one occasion, after a long day at work, Zhadi was walking home and along passed a homosexual blademaster who goes by the name of Studmuffin, or SIutmuffin for those who know him better (there are obvious reasons behind that. its not just a nickname).

SIutmuffin insisted on being penetrated, but Zhadi denied him. One day, because of peer pressure from Zhadi, SIutmuffin decided to try women out. He ended up marrying a girl named Aratainia and fell in love. Then he was butt hurt when she turned to marry Metridium/Metalogue instead because he had a bigger pixelated *****. SIutmuffin was so heartbroken, he went *** again.

-end of SIut Chapter"

all i ever wanted b:dirty
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    Options
    it was a thread in the first elusive forums.
    somebody suggested that we all make backstories for our characters.
    i wasn't the only one who posted, but people choose to twist stories around to try and make an invalid point. and then they try to talk to me about immaturity lol.

Blood only made his fixes into yours, hence it`s the only one kitty even remembers. And bout twisting? The original story was so biased piece of propaganda that the point stands, which kitty believes to be taking this game too seriously. Maybe kitty shouldnt say propaganda but great example of how ppl see themselves, do little fixes here and there to make em look better.

Kitty lost his kittytalk after he quit, only doing it nowdays cause some ppl have been known to have serious issues with it. No names will be given but let`s call him the farmboy. Actually kitty believes that to be excuse of why he hates kitty, more likely reason includes another R9 sin, boasting on WC and a mysterious 1h phone call. Kitty may have made some comment bout suicideline during the incident.

Ps. European riots have started, not for what kitty expected but he`ll be packing his backpack just in case =).
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Blood only made his fixes into yours, hence it`s the only one kitty even remembers. And bout twisting? The original story was so biased piece of propaganda that the point stands, which kitty believes to be taking this game too seriously. Maybe kitty shouldnt say propaganda but great example of how ppl see themselves, do little fixes here and there to make em look better.

Kitty lost his kittytalk after he quit, only doing it nowdays cause some ppl have been known to have serious issues with it. No names will be given but let`s call him the farmboy. Actually kitty believes that to be excuse of why he hates kitty, more likely reason includes another R9 sin, boasting on WC and a mysterious 1h phone call. Kitty may have made some comment bout suicideline during the incident.

Ps. European riots have started, not for what kitty expected but he`ll be packing his backpack just in case =).

bro i already submitted to you. calm down. no need to have such an insecure e-peen.
  • MeXyCaN - Archosaur
    MeXyCaN - Archosaur Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    b:victory
    !!!!MeXy FeVeR!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    Options
    bro i already submitted to you. calm down. no need to have such an insecure e-peen.

Why do you assume kitty even takes this convo somewhat seriously? Would kitty be calmer, he`d be bagged & tagged. Kitty is just thorough, analytic and objective most of the time, not a common trait, kitty admits that much. Ppl like you, who do seem to lack logic in their thinking, bring that trait into surface as pointing it out tends to amuse kitty. Not sleeping can be a bummer, so much extra time =/.

But kitty goes into this fallacy of yours you seem to be fond of as it might prevent this convo from simply circling around like it is atm. You say you "submit", you assume that kitty is upset cause of replying and tell kitty to calm down, poking at kitty the same time. Now kitty could make ending post for the convo, put himself into pedestal by being mature enough to stop and throw "hidden" insults in the mix. Kitty also could make invalid point of how you are mad cause of replying as kitty "ended the convo earlier". Kitty cant bother to think why you keep doing it, too many possible answers for kitty to bother to spend enough time to make an educated guess.